Irena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to have your way with me," She told me. "Do whatever you want with me." I turned her around and crouched down, gliding my hands down her back and ass. She spread her gorgeous legs and put her hands on the wall of the shower stall and gasped as I began to lick her asshole, reaching around to rub her clit until she came.

The next morning we had sex again and then Irena had to work her shift. When she was done we met at the beach and swam until we couldn't stand it any longer and then returned to my room a whole evening of lovemaking. The next morning I had to leave and our goodbye was surprisingly emotional for me. I found myself close to tears and fought the urge to tell her that I was in love with her. While on the train I tried to read a book. Irena texted me a sexy message and soon we were going back and forth, recalling our lovemaking and what we were going to do to each other when she came to visit.

When I got back to the city, I called Bree and told her everything. She didn't seem phased by my story. I asked her why. "Because you're a beautiful woman," she said. "And I had spotted her when I was out there a couple of months ago. I thought you might get along."

"I don't believe you," I said.

"Think about it. Why did I suggest you go there for the week?"

"I don't know."

"You needed time to get acquainted. A weekend wouldn't have done the trick. She's very shy."

"And?"

"There's a lesbian club in the next town. Sydney and I met her and her girlfriend."

"This is too much, Bree. Did you sleep with her?"

"Of course not. "

"But you wanted to."

"I wanted her for you."

"There's no escaping you, is there."

"I guess not."

12