Irena's Shadow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flogger came down again, and again, falling into a steady rhythm that provided her tortured flesh no opportunity for respite. Every time the falls came down, Irena would jerk convulsively, pressing her clit against the vibrator, tipping the constant pleasure of the vibrations into something that could be either ecstasy or agony. Pain and pleasure had melded together to form a single all-consuming sensation. She could no longer think clearly, no longer reason or dissemble. The only thing that remained clear to her was that she must please Soto.

Irena didn't know where this idea had come from, didn't care where it had come from, but all of this was for Soto. He was the one who was whipping her, he was the one who was pleasuring her, and it mattered only that she respond in a way which would make him happy. If he took pleasure from her pain, then she would suffer for him. Irena let go, abandoning her last vestiges of restraint. She would be his now, utterly and completely his. She welcomed each stroke of the flogger as it came, reveled in each pulse of the vibrator against her throbbing clit, because she knew it was all for him.

Then suddenly, as if a switch had been turned, Irena started to come. A slow explosion began, starting in her clit, and spreading to the rest of her body. Her limbs quaked, her hips thrust helplessly against the wall, and wails of utter ecstasy tore from her mouth, muffled by the rubber ball. Every nerve of her body seemed to be on fire. She couldn't see, couldn't think of anything but the divine intensity of the orgasm roiling through her. Dimly, as if in another universe, she heard Soto's voice murmuring words of encouragement, and the sound of him stoked her to even greater heights.

The spasms went on and on, but just as they were beginning to abate, Irena heard Soto's voice say, "Once more for me, my darling," and felt the crack of the flogger against her trembling backside. She was helpless to disobey him, and another explosion of utter ecstasy deafened her every sense. The room went momentarily dark, and Irena thought for a moment that she would pass out, but reality reasserted itself when she heard Soto's voice urging her onward, and she forced herself to ride this second convulsion to its finish.

It seemed to take an age for the last spasms to dissipate, and when it was over, Irena slumped in her bonds, all strength deserting her. She closed her eyes and tried to take deep, steady breaths, but now that it was over, something inside of her seemed to break. A moment later, Irena was sobbing, crying harder than she had since she was a little girl. Soto's warm bulk pressed against her back, his hands reached around to remove the gag from her mouth, and the vibrator from her sex. Then he set to work undoing the cuffs holding her arms and legs apart. When she was free of them, Irena fell against Soto, no longer able to support her own weight. He put an arm around her and stroked her hair, murmuring into her ear until her sobs dissipated into hiccups.

When Irena had gained a measure of control over herself, Soto said, "That took quite a bit longer than I had anticipated. To be honest, my dear, I thought that I would have you in tears by the tenth lash." He looked down at her intently, his hand still toying with her hair. "I should have guessed that you would prove more resilient. How delightful." His hand left her hair and moved to her breast, squeezing it rhythmically and stroking the tender nipple. Irena barely noticed. She was still trying to comprehend what had just happened.

Soto's hand and crept downward, gliding over her belly and thighs, then cupping itself over her sex. He inserted a single finger inside of her and began to rotate it in slow circles, simultaneously using his thumb to massage her clit. Irena stiffened. "You have exceeded my expectations thus far. I hope that you will continue to impress me with your stamina."

She tried to wiggle away, but Soto clamped his other arm around her and continued to toy with her sex. Despite herself, Irena was once more beginning to feel desire pulse up from between her legs at Soto's insistent stroking. "Don't you dare try to get away from me, Irena. If I want to touch you, I will touch you, and you'll thank me for it." He gave her clit a hard pinch to prove his point, and Irena moaned softly in her throat. "I think you need to learn some manners, my dear. I want to hear you say thank you for all that I've given you tonight."

His fingers increased their pace, and Irena shuddered at the waves of pleasure pulsing through her. It was getting hard to think. "Say it now," Soto hissed, giving her clit another tweak for emphasis.

"Thank you, Sir." The words burst from Irena's mouth before she could stop them.

"Thank you for what? Be specific."

"Thank you for touching me, Sir."

"Good. And what else are you thankful for?"

"Thank you for making me come, Sir."

"That's much better, pet." Soto's fingers increased their pace, and her hips began to pump helplessly against his hand. If she didn't come soon, she would explode. She was almost there, just a few more strokes of his thumb...Then Soto's hand was gone. Irena moaned desperately, but the fingers did not return. Instead, Soto grabbed her hand and led her to the small door she had noticed in the far wall. He removed a key from his pocket and unlocked it, and then led her into a large room with a very high ceiling. A dim light filtered in from a window high up on the wall, and Irena glanced up to see the full moon staring down at her.

The room was large, but sparsely furnished. In the dim light Irena could make out only a massive four-poster bed topped with a canopy, an armoire, and a long couch standing against one of the walls. Soto didn't bother to turn on a light, only pulled her to the bed and pushed her down upon it.

"Lie back and spread your arms and legs," he said, and Irena glanced up at him, startled at the change that had come into his voice. All throughout the time she had been tied to the cross that voice had been calm and smooth, but now, as his dark shape loomed over her it was hoarse and wild. It was as if something in Soto had cracked, and a new man had emerged from the rift. This man sounded as if he would not take no for an answer, as if he would be quite capable of ravishing her into oblivion.

Irena's heart began thudding in her chest, and her breathing became rapid and erratic as fear once more rushed into her, but she did as she was told, lying back against the pillows and spreading her arms and legs wide over the mattress. Soto went to the head of the bed and uncoiled two lengths of rope from the top of the headboard.

He leaned down and spoke into her ear. "Hold onto these ropes. You are not to let go unless I tell you to, is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir," Irena whispered, reaching up and taking a rope in each hand

"Very good." He stroked her cheek, and then went off to open the armoire on the other side of the room. When he returned, he held a black silk scarf in one hand. "I'm going to put this over you eyes. Don't let go of the ropes." A moment later, the world fell into darkness as the blindfold covered her. Soto didn't tie it however, only left it lying loose over her face. "This will stay over your eyes until I remove it. Do not let it fall." He moved away from her, and Irena heard the distinctive rustle of clothing and knew that he was undressing. A crinkling of paper let her know that he was putting on a condom. The idea sent a thrill radiating through her. There was a sound of bare feet on the floor, and then there was hand on her breast, its fingers rolling the nipple back and forth. Irena gasped, and excitement and fear warred within her. Soto could be getting ready to do anything to her, and with the blindfold on she would never know.

He began to trail kisses down her chest, and she began to whimper. He kissed her breasts, belly, and her outer and inner thighs, but every time he drew close to throbbing ache between her legs, his mouth would veer off in another direction. Irena moaned, and thrust her hips desperately, but it did nothing to sway Soto.

She willed herself to calm down, to be patient. She had no control over her release. Her pleasure was up to Soto. Irena told herself this over and over, and she began trying to relax. As if sensing this, Soto's mouth, which had been lingering on her left thigh, suddenly glided to her sex and all thoughts of calming down abruptly vanished from Irena's mind.

His tongue explored her opening, running up and down the slit with long practiced strokes. Then it dipped inside of her and Irena gasped, her hips giving a violent, involuntary jerk. He stroked and probed at her, making her feel more exposed than anything else had tonight. He explored her every crevice before licking his way very slowly up to her engorged clit, and when the roughness of his tongue gave a preliminary flick over the turgid bud, Irena thought that she would faint. A cry escaped through her clenched lips, and she lifted her hips, all shame leaving her as she silently begged Soto to continue.

His tongue began to flick her clit back and forth, and every so often, he would suck it into his mouth and draw upon it, worrying it gently with his teeth until Irena tossed her head back and wailed.

But he would not allow her come.

Every time she got close to the brink, Soto's mouth would leave her. He would wait until her body and slumped back against the bed and then begin all over again, licking and teasing, and nipping and tasting until Irena thought she would die if he did not let her come.

After what seemed to be the thousandth repetition of this cruel game, Irena could simply not take it anymore. If he did not let her gain release, then she would go insane. She had never needed anything badly in her life.

"Sir!" she gasped.

The tongue which had been lazily stroking her clit was removed, and Irena felt the bed shift as Soto sat up.

"Yes, Irena?" he said, seemingly unruffled. Only a trace of roughness in his voice let her know his state of mind.

"Please sir, please let me come!" she whispered, a part of her unable to believe what she was saying.

"I will let you come, my dear, but I still have a promise to keep. I said that I won't stop until you beg me to fuck you. If you really want release, let go of that last little bit of silly pride and beg."

A few moments passed, and Irena's throat worked, but she couldn't say anything, could only flush in humiliation.

"Very well," he said, the roughness in his voice more pronounced. "I will continue." The bed shifted again, and Irena felt his tongue beginning to stroke her once more. She released a despairing moan, and clung to the ropes. It was getting very hard for her to hold on now. She wanted so badly to clutch at Soto, to entreat him to give her release. A finger slipped inside of her and she gasped, but still she couldn't beg him. Then he gave her clit a hard, almost painful nip, and the surge of pleasure that it provoked finally unhinged her.

Suddenly, Irena was crying out in a broken desperate voice that she was sure must carry even to the high ceiling:

"Sir! Please Sir! Please, please fuck me! Oh please, please, please fuck me!" It became a kind of chant, even after Soto had removed his mouth from her sex.

The bed shifted again and she felt his hands lifting the blindfold from her face. A moment later, Irena was blinking up into Soto's face. He was propped up on an elbow, staring down at her and she saw that he had released his hair from its usual ponytail, so that it fell over his shoulders in long black waves. His golden eyes almost glowed in the darkness.

"Are you sure, Irena?" he murmured into her ear. "I want to hear you say it just once more."

"Please fuck me, Sir," Irena whispered.

"Use my name."

"Please fuck me, Antonio." A shiver of delight rippled through Irena as she said his name for the first time.

A soft groan escaped Soto, and without another word, he positioned himself over top of her, bracing himself by placing an arm on either side of her head. He looked down into her face, his eyes burning, and Irena looked back at him, fascinated by the glittering amber of his irises. She felt his cock brushing against her thigh and for a moment she was afraid. Soto must have felt her stiffen, because without another moment's delay he reached down to position himself at her opening and gave a single hard thrust of his hips.

He slid inside easily, but Irena could not help giving a yelp of pain as he penetrated her innocence. Her hands clenched on the ropes until the fibers cut into her palms. Soto held himself still for a few moments, allowing her body to adjust to his presence, and then he began to work his hips in smooth, rhythmic thrusts. Irena groaned and fell back against the pillows, her grip on the ropes relaxing slightly. She had never felt anything like this. Soto filled her completely, almost to the point of pain, but she felt as if she could keep him inside of her forever. The delicious friction that each stroke created sent heat tingling all over her body and the fevered craving for release that had made her beg for this rushed back, stronger than ever.

Irena began bringing her hips up in the wake of Soto's thrusts, trying to make him to go faster. He ignored her at first, but her desperation seemed to awaken an answering need within him, for only a few minutes later, the pace of his thrusts began to quicken. Irena cried out in delight, thrashing her head against the pillows and clutching desperately at the ropes. She lifted her hips from the bed and ground herself against Soto, struggling to take every inch of him inside of her. He released a choked moan and went suddenly still, his eyes wide and his breathing erratic. He took a single steadying breath, and then withdrew from Irena, who mewled in protest.

He sat up on his haunches and grasped one of Irena's ankles in each hand, dragging her body towards him. Then he reached down briefly to position himself, and thrust inside her once more. Irena gave a wail of ecstasy and promptly began working her body against him, moving her hips in frenzied circles over his rigid cock.

This seemed to rob him of his last shred of control. He took a firm hold on both her ankles, raised her legs high over her head and then began to thrust so rapidly that Irena was afraid he would rip her in two. The pressure inside of her built to an almost unbearable pitch, and she writhed against him, all thought deserting her. The only thing which remained inside her head was the conviction that she must please Soto, must hold out for his sake, must hold back from coming until she had satisfied him. She bit her lip and forced herself back from the edge. What could she do to please him? How could she bring him the most pleasure?

Tentatively, Irena began flexing and releasing her inner muscles, timing it so that she clenched him as he withdrew and released him when he plunged into her. Soto's head fell back and he groaned at the ceiling. At first, Irena was afraid that she had hurt him somehow, but then she saw the deep flush that had crept into his cheeks and felt the pace and ferocity of his thrusts increase to an even greater pace. She began to clench and release as hard as she could, and was rewarded by more delighted moans from the man above her.

Soto released her ankles, and without withdrawing from her, he braced himself on his arms and laid his body over top of hers once more. He put his mouth against her ear, and without ever missing a stroke, said hoarsely, "Let go of the ropes." Irena did so, only now realizing that she had been holding onto them so tightly that her hands had cramped. "Hold onto me," he gasped. "I want to feel every inch of you wrapped around me when I come." She obeyed once more, wrapping her arms around his back, and locking her legs over his hips.

Soto gave a hard, deep thrust and then went completely rigid. His breath left him in ragged half-moan, and Irena felt his cock begin to spasm and jerk inside of her. His entire body began to shudder and his breath came in irregular spurts as he emptied himself inside of her. She pressed herself against him, reveling in his body and in the privilege of being the one to receive him. All thoughts of her own pleasure had vanished; his pleasure had become her pleasure. A moment later, though, Soto had reached a hand between them and given her clit a couple rough strokes with his finger and Irena was suddenly seized by the biggest climax she had ever experienced.

It seemed to start in her toes, but it worked its way rapidly throughout her entire being. She began to thrash uncontrollably, and her whole body began to shiver; if Soto hadn't been on top of her, Irena was sure that she would have shattered into a million pieces. Cry after cry was wrenched from her throat as the world dissolved in a rush of color and sound, leaving only the waves of divine ecstasy rolling through her. It seemed to go on for hours, but when she finally went limp, Soto was still on top of her, still inside of her. He was looking down at her and there was a small smile on his face. He lowered his mouth to hers, kissed her softly, and then he rolled off of her. She felt a stab of loss, but a second later he had lain down beside her and draped his arms over her chest.

The world was slowly coming back, and with it, Irena herself. What had just happened? She had just been fucked by Antonio Soto, the man who she had been sold to as if she were a piece of livestock. Not only had she been fucked by him, she had begged him to do it. Shame began to descend upon her, but Irena stamped on it before it could gain any ground. It didn't matter what that prideful moralistic side of her mind thought about what she had done; she was through with living as that part of her mind commanded her to. She had felt more alive tonight than she had ever been in her life. Soto had shown her how to let go, and she was not going to go back to the way she had been before. Irena snuggled deeper into the shelter of her lover's arms and began to drift off towards sleep.

"What, no tears?" asked Soto from beside her.

"What?" Irena looked over at him, startled back from sleep.

"I was expecting you to start sobbing as soon as we finished. I've seen it happen before after a first time."

"I thought about it," Irena admitted. "But then I thought about it some more and I've decided that there's nothing for me to cry about."

Soto was silent for a moment, and then he said, "You really are extraordinary Irena. I'm almost regretting having made arrangements for you to attend college in the fall. It would be so much more fun if I could keep you here with me."

His tone was casual, but Irena's heart skipped a beat. "You—you're sending me to college?"

"Of course. Did you really think I would allow someone of your intelligence remain uneducated?"

"I thought--"

"You thought that I would just keep you here as my own little toy, never to see the outside world again. Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind," he said ruefully. "Especially after tonight. But no, that has never really been my intention." He shifted and held her closer to him. "I thought when you first came here that I would keep you for a little while and then dissolve my guardianship and send you to college. However," Soto continued, "Tonight has made things a little bit more complicated. I want you to go to school, Irena, but I also want you to stay here with me. Now, I won't force you, but if you decide to come back during your school breaks, it would please me to no end. If you would rather not see me again, however, I'll be sorry, but I will let you go."

Irena answered almost before Soto had finished speaking. "I'll come back."