Irish Captive Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manu stood there like a proud papa. "It is wonderful, Manu. Really!" She tried to sound enthusiastic, but she was getting suspicious of why he had taken her here. She believed bathing in such extravagance was debauched, even heathen. Bathing itself was of questionable value.

"You will be allowed to use this bath. The Lord insists that you bath each day." When he saw her frown he added, "You may find it quite pleasurable." And so Kate found herself going to the bathing room everyday, and she looked at it as her further slide into perversion.

She usually bathed just before supper when most the staff was busy so she was assured she would be alone. She hung her clothes and towel (another wonderful import from Manu) on the rings inset in the walls, lowered herself into the tub, and Duke would stand guard at the door.

One afternoon when she lay soaking in the tub she couldn't help running her hands over her body as thoughts of the Lord Governor floated through her mind. She stopped with a jerk when she heard Duke whimper at the door. Glancing up, she saw Teresa and Sonya come into the room. Kate was not sure they were allowed, but she still couldn't speak Spanish so she just sank neck deep in the tub and watch as they circled the tub. They seemed to be sizing up the situation.

Kate had a funny feeling each time she saw the two young maids. She couldn't help feeling she knew them and that they were giggling about her behind her back. With all the abuse she had taken from the household, she eventually just put it out of her head. Now they looked more threatening than familiar. Kate was pretty sure she was in trouble when Teresa grabbed her clothes and the towel and threw them into the hall. Kate tried to stay calm. She moved against the wall of the tub, furthest from the two girls, who had stopped and were whispering to each other.

Teresa and Sonya started to caress each other as if she wasn't there. They started by slowly undressing for each other, kissing and nuzzling their necks and shoulders as they slid the clothes from each other's body. They stepped out their clothes and continued to caress and kiss. They pulled the combs out of their hair, and it fell almost to their waists, thick straight and black. Kate could hear their soft moaning and was surprised when she noticed she was breathing rather rapidly. She was undeniably caught up in the excitement.

Sonya seemed to be the more aggressive of the women. She backed Teresa against the wall and started roughly kneading her breasts. Teresa's moaning increased. She pulled Teresa's arms over her head and bent her own head to suck one of Teresa's hard brown nipples. A moan escaped Kate's mouth and she instinctively brought up her hand to cover her mouth. Sonya turned and looked at Kate. Holding her gaze, she reached down to the pile of clothes and pulled out an ivory phallus from her apron pocket. Pain flashed through Kate's mind as she remembered that weapon, the Lord’s favorite, from her first night on the rack. But still she could not look away.

Sonya smiled at Kate and turned back to Teresa. She bent Teresa over and the nimble young girl grabbed her own knees, her hair dragging on the ground. Sonya whacked Teresa's ass cheek with an open hand, and Teresa sucked in her breath and then let out a sigh that sent chills down Kate's spine despite the warm water. It was clear that Teresa was getting just what she wanted, just what she yearned for. It was clearer still when Sonya turned Teresa so Kate could see her crotch. She could see her rosy hole and her swollen pink lips, wet with her excitement.

Sonya gave Teresa a few more slaps that left red hand prints on her pale skin. Then she took the phallus and slowly slid it into Teresa's wet opening. Kate felt paralyzed in the water. She watched as the large rod slid in and out of the panting Teresa. Teresa brought her hands up to the tile wall to brace herself against the on slot. Kate could see that it was a tight fit, but Teresa still pushed against it with each stroke. Kate's own breathing was now coming in quick shallow pants. She didn't even notice Sonya watching her as she slid the horn in and out of the willing Teresa.

With her eyes still on Kate, Sonya pulled the phallus out of Teresa. Teresa gave a frustrated moan, turned and slid down the tile wall. She sat the floor with her knees up and spread. She used her finger to rub herself with her own juices and started to rub in a steady rhythm. Kate now looked at Sonya, but couldn't help glancing back at Teresa as she was caught up in her mounting passion. Sonya gave the phallus to Teresa. Kate's breath hitched as Teresa greedily plunged the rod into her own cunt and started pumping herself.

Sonya kept her eyes on Kate and lowered herself into the pool. Kate was so enraptured by Teresa that she didn't even know Sonya was moving toward her until she was nearly on top of her. Sonya reached down and lifted Kate to a standing position at the edge of the pool. Kate's breathing was now matched with Teresa as the young girl neared her climax. Sonya moved up to Kate's right side and abruptly brought her thigh up between Kate's legs. Kate barely paused to glance at Sonya and place her hands on the women's shoulders to steady herself. Teresa plunged the ivory dick harder and deeper and Kate matched her by grinding her crotch in the same rhythm against Sonya's thigh.

As Teresa screamed out her climax, Kate gasped for air. Sonya dropped her thigh and pressed Kate against the side of the tub with her body. She put her arms around Kate and dipped her back into the tub as she lowered her mouth to meet Kate's. Kate was floating as she hungrily matched the intensity of Sonya's kiss. She had been weeks without a climax, a release of her pent up urges. She was literally blind with lust. Suddenly, Kate remembered the other times these women had explored each other. The images that flooded back in her mind left her weak. She gave into the warm water and the savage kiss.

Kate didn't notice Teresa had come up behind her on the edge of the sunken tub. Teresa had produced a rope from somewhere and was running it through the ring in Kate's collar. Before she knew what was happening, Teresa had strung the rope through a ring on the wall and was pulling Kate from the water by her neck. Kate instinctively put her arms up to grab the rope. That allowed Teresa to tie her hands to the rope as well. Now she was at their mercy. If Teresa pulled any further, enough of Kate's body would be out of the water and the weight of it on the collar would strangle her. Teresa stopped pulling.

Sonya stood back from Kate and admired Teresa's handy work. All Kate could do was try to get a grip on the rope with her hands to alleviate the pressure on her neck. The blood was throbbing in her temples as the collar put pressure against her neck. With a nod from Sonya, Teresa lowered Kate enough, so that her body floated and the pressure was off her neck. Kate was still quite helpless, but the throbbing in her throat stopped. She tried to catch her breath.

Sonya and Teresa, now in the water as well, did not allow her much time to breathe. They took turns sliding up her body, kissing and biting their way to her mouth. They would ravage her mouth until she was out of breath. They'd stop and as she gasped for air the other one would be at her breasts biting at her nipples. It was all she could do to try to meet their rhythm and get enough air. Her conscious mind soon let go of her attempts to breathe. She knew she needed release or would die trying. And Teresa and Sonya were going to accommodate her one way or the other.

Teresa worked her way up the heaving body of their victim one more time. She pulled herself out of the tub and went to the rope. Teresa pulled and Sonya pushed. Kate was now sitting on the edge of the tub. She was about an arm's length from the wall. Sonya got out of the tub and took the rope from Teresa. She straddled Kate's legs putting her bush right in front of Kate face. Teresa climbed back in the tub and started rubbing Kate's thighs. She soon moved her hand up to Kate's cunt and moved her fingers in and out to tease and frustrate Kate.

Sonya pushed Kate's face into her bush, but Kate turned away. With a pull on the rope increased the pressure on Kate's collar. Then the rope was loosened the rope and Sonya pushed Kate's head against her again. As if to help Kate understand, Teresa spread Kate's thighs and started licking Kate's clit. Kate shuddered and stuck out her tongue to try to eat a cunt for the first time. If Sonya liked what she was doing, she kept the rope slack. If Kate did not please her, the rope would tighten.

It was hard for Kate to concentrate. Teresa was licking and sucking very effectively. Soon, Kate was finding it hard to breathe. As Sonya's excitement increased, she pulled the rope without meaning to. Kate had her knees over the edge of the tub with Teresa holding her tight, her head buried in her crotch. As the rope had tightened, Kate had been pulled back to the wall at an angle, Sonya pushing down on her with her crotch. As Sonya started to climax, the collar was pulled so tight it virtually cut off the circulation to Kate's head. But Sonya's cries of release were not lost on Kate. Hearing the other women's climax, nearly losing consciousness, Kate finally has an orgasm. It was so strong she threw off Teresa in her thrall. Kate blacked out before she even finished convulsing.

The Lord found her in his bathing room. She sat unconscious, naked on the floor, sitting with her back against the wall, her legs spread wide. Her hands were between her legs still clutching his ivory phallus as it lay inside her cunt. "So, my Vixen chooses to take her pleasure without my permission." He thought she should pay dearly for that. Groat went down on one knee and leaned over to pull the ivory horn from his slave's body. As he did, still in a dream, Kate's body reacted. She reached up and grabbed Groat around the neck. Her body convulsed as if needing to finish the orgasm she had started.

Groat pulled her to him despite himself. He reveled in the feel of her skin made electric by her orgasm. Then as it subsided, he remembered the circumstances and let her go. Quiet and unconscious again, she fell to the floor. It was then that Groat noticed the rope attached to her collar and the bruises on her thighs and breasts. "So, someone in his house was using his slave." She was his alone to command. He left to find Manu. The Vixen needed tending, and Manu needed to find out who had abused his property.

***************

Thank you for enjoying our Irish Captive. Thanks to abashed-dreamer for editing. Chapter 4 is just about finished and will be out in about out soon. In the next installment, Kate learns what evil lurks in the minds for Monks with too much time on their hands. It will not be for the faint of heart! If you like what you read, PLEASE VOTE. - J & V

12