Irish Creme

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis smiled and said, "I've wanted to see your beautiful breasts for so long and they are even nicer that I could have guessed." She held her breath as he bent down and gently kissed each nipple before moving back up to kiss her again. They were like sixteen year old kids now. It was like they had invented kissing and couldn't get enough of each other. Then she felt his hand touch the simple snap on her shorts. All he had to do was unsnap and pull the zipper down and he could pull them down very easily. Her inner battle became more feverish but still she didn't stop him. They had stopped kissing and she submitted herself to his hands and a moment later she watched him slip her shorts down to the ground and she stepped out of them. They fell into each other's arms again and as they kissed his hands went to her butt and she felt faint as his hands slid into her panties and caressed her ass. Later she would almost laugh at herself for wondering if he could feel her trembling. She was nearly naked in front of her neighbor and she was worrying about something as minor as that. Then his left hand left her butt and made its way around and before she could decide what to do he touched her between her legs and her knees threatened to fail her. She was feeling passion like she had never felt it before. Not love or simple desire but raw almost uncontrollable passion and that scared her. She had to decide and do it quickly. She had to stop him or just lie in the grass and beg him to make love to her.

In a near panic she pushed him back and said, "Oh God Dennis I have to stop. I don't want to but I have to."

"I understand. I don't like it either but I do understand. Janet you have an effect on me that I can't describe. I want you so much."

She looked at the front of his shorts and could see that he wasn't lying. His eyes went where hers were and said, "That's what you do to me. That's the power you have over me." She knelt down and with his swollen cock right in front of her face she stared at it as her hands undid to his belt. She had to do this. She had to. With the belt undone she unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and let them fall to the ground not far from hers. His cock was standing out as far as his boxers would allow and she could see the end of it and watched the wet spot grow as his cock seeped its juices. Her hand went out and still kneeling she gently wrapped her hand around his stiffness and it felt hot in her hand. She looked up at him and he watched her in silence as she took her hand away and pulled his underwear down far enough to get her hands around it and actually feel the warm shaft. It was ready to do its job and she had no doubt that it would be a wonderful experience. She saw another drop of his precum form on the tip and she kissed it and felt it on her lips just before she used her tongue to taste it. She kissed it again and got up, kissed him and picking up her shorts and top said, "I'm going home," and ran across to her backdoor almost naked.

As soon as she was inside she stopped and dropped her shorts and top to the floor and stared without seeing as she thought about what had just happened. She was just potting flowers without a thought toward sex or lovemaking, but in minutes Dennis had changed all of that. Just having him strip off his tee shirt and clean her face seemed erotic to her, but when he kissed her she knew she was in trouble. She went to her bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror and decided she didn't look so bad for her age. In fact she was rather proud of how she had been able to keep her figure as well as she had. Then she put her hand between her legs and stopped. She pulled her hand away and was surprised because she didn't think she could get that wet anymore. She put her hand inside of her panties and slipped a finger between her lips and felt more of her moisture but her finger was a poor substitute for Dennis's hand or cock. Could he tell that Leo hadn't shown any interest in her in over three months? Could he see or feel her frustration? She got dressed and made herself go back out and work on her flowers in the hopes that would keep her mind busy but it didn't work at all. When she thought about it later she had to wonder if she was looking for Dennis to join her again. He had her so excited that she could hardly breathe and even now, two hours later she was still struggling with her desires.

Dennis saw her out there but he stayed inside and just watched her from the window. She was back in her halter and shorts and he could easily imagine her breasts as she moved and worked to get her flowers potted. He wanted her so much. Not just hard fast sex but to make love to her. Thoroughly and passionately make love to her. He wanted to touch and kiss every inch of her and feel their nakedness pressed together. He could still feel her lips as she kissed and tasted his cock. He had experienced all of that many times during college but this was different. There was emotion involved and he liked her so much that he wanted to please her. Thoroughly please her until neither of them could move.

Chapter Four

Janet worked hard with her flowers but it didn't stop her from feeling his lips on hers. It didn't stop her from hearing his voice as he teased and flattered her. It didn't stop her from wanting him so very much. She could feel him holding her hand and she could feel his hands as they untied her halter just before his lips kissed her nipples. When she thought about his hand inside of her panties caressing her ass she had to stop and close her eyes for just a second. Why would her young and handsome neighbor be so intent on making over her and bathing her in sweet words? Why would he say he wanted her so much when she had to believe he had tasted the sweetness of younger more vital and firmer women? What could she possibly offer him that was different or better than what he had already experienced? She had to know. She had to talk to him and ask him those questions.

Janet abandoned her project and went in to shower and put on something more conservative than a halter top.

After her shower and after checking herself in the mirror one more time she took a deep breath and had a mental talk with herself about staying in control and dealing with the issues like an adult. A very married adult. Then she stood up straight and headed over to talk to Dennis. She rang the bell at the backdoor and he was there almost instantly. "Hi beautiful."

"Dennis we need to talk."

"Okay, come in and I'll make coffee."

"I better stay out here."

"Janet I won't bite you and besides it's supposed to rain."

"Okay but you sit on one side of the table and I'll sit on the other."

"Okay." He led the way and her eyes went to his tight butt and how his tee shirt would cling to his shoulders and show his strong lean torso. She took a deep breath again and tried to renew her resolve to resist his charms. She watched him as he made coffee and he said, "I saw you working on your flowers, did you get them all planted?"

"Almost but I had to quit and come over here. We have to talk about some things."

"Fantastic." He stood at the counter until the coffee maker was done and then poured the coffee and added a dash of sugar in her cup before handing it to her. "I watched you fix your coffee at the restaurant." He set his cup down and then sat across from her and tasted his steaming coffee. "Okay pretty one what's on your mind."

"Please stop flattering me while we talk."

"Okay."

"Dennis do you have any idea how you have affected me? How impressed I was with how cordial and sweet you were, how much fun it was to be with you and talk and...and things."

"I'm glad because that's how you affected me and much more."

"Now stop because I have some questions to ask you."

"Okay shoot...did you want something extra in your coffee by the way?"

"What?...oh, um...,"

"Like some Irish crème perhaps?"

"No...yes thank you." She figured that just maybe a touch of alcohol would settle her nerves and help her stay in control and get her questions answered. He poured her a generous amount and then did the same with his before capping the bottle and sitting down across from her again.

"Okay neighbor ask away."

"I'm reasonably certain that you were with a few attractive and young women at school over the last three years."

"That's right."

She had to stop and think because she was getting flustered and was having trouble remembering what she wanted to ask him. "Okay. You told me how much you were impressed with me and how much you wanted me."

"That's right too."

"But that doesn't make sense. I'm...I don't know I can't think straight. Fourteen or fifteen years older than you are. I'm starting to show wrinkles and my body isn't as solid as it used to be." He started to say something but she pressed ahead and said, "You've been with young vital and fresh women and you can still be so why would you desire me? It just doesn't make sense. What can a woman my age possibly offer you that is different or better or...or whatever? You're in the prime of your life. You're handsome and very fit and so very charming. You're wasting your time with me."

"Okay now stop, it's my turn now. Janet do you see yourself as ugly or even unpleasant looking?"

"No, I guess not."

"Good because I told you before that I think you are very good looking and that's an understatement. Do you see yourself as fat or frumpy?"

"No of course not."

"Good again because you are a beautiful specimen of womanhood. Not of adolescence ora young woman but of mature and desirable womanhood. You said I'm in my prime. Am I? I'm not sure about that. In some ways you're in your prime right now. You have the benefit of experience. The maturity not to play silly games. Here you are confronting me as a woman not a kid or a flighty giggly young woman. I kissed you because I wanted to; because I like you and because I want to make love to you. I like feeling you in my arms and I like feeling your arms around me. This isn't about playing games. Oh I know I flirt with you and maybe some of that could be considered a game but I don't see it that way. When I flatter you I don't have to dream up flowery strings of words just to impress you. I say those things because you impress me." He stopped then and waited to see if she was going to ask another question or get up and leave but she just sat there and looked at him. "Janet I've watched you and desired you since I was...I don't know maybe nineteen or twenty. I've always had special feelings for you. I didn't gawk at you like some sicko peeping tom, I watched you and admired you. The air around you glows is the only way I can think of to describe how you affect me."

"But Dennis I'm married and..."

"I know you are and that bothers me so much, but not enough to keep me away from you. Only when you tell me that I offend you and you don't want me near you will I stay away. As long as you like me I'll dream of being with you. Of making love to you. I want to please you and share with you something that is so special. I know you don't love me and I would never expect or even hope that would or could be the case. I'm not that naïve. But when all is done and in the past I'd like both of us to be able to look back and smile and be able to relive a special experience again and again."

He got up and went around and knelt next to her. "Janet honey I do love you in a very special way. How can I spend all of those years with you in my thoughts and not feel something special for you now? One day I'll find that right woman and get on with my life but you'll always be in my heart. I also suspect that woman will be a lot like you in so many ways."

Janet had turned in her seat so she could face him and she watched him as he talked and his hand went to her thigh. "Dennis I don't know what to say. I came over here determined to set things straight and end up feeling like it was settled. But nothing is straight in my mind. I look at you as you talk and all I want to do is kiss you. All I want to do is...," and he straightened up and kissed her softly. His hand stayed on her thigh but his left hand went to the side of her face and gently held her as they kissed and her hand went behind his head. Their kiss lingered as they tasted each other and they soared with the sensations that enveloped them. "Oh God Dennis what are you doing to me?" It was a little corny or perhaps cliché but it was something that he had always wanted to do. He picked her up in his arms and carried her to his bedroom and lay her on his bed.

Chapter Five

All of Janet's resolve to get things settled and straightened out was gone. She was in his bed and they were about to make love and she had to accept the fact that was right where she really wanted to be. She had to accept the fact that she was about to be unfaithful to Leo. She wanted and needed to feel Dennis inside of her and to feel his kisses and his touch.

Dennis bent over her and slowly undid her blouse and then sat her up and undressed her to the waist. Then with her lying on her back again he straightened up and looked down at her and as he peeled his shirt off told her, "You are so sexy and desirable Janet. I wish I had the strength to just undress you and stare at you but I'm too weak for that. To selfish maybe because I want you so much. He coaxed her shorts down and then her panties and then eased them past her ankles and feet before bending down and kissing her mound. Then straightening up again he peeled his shorts off and then his underwear and she watched him as he stood there with his hand on his hard cock and stroked it a couple of times as a tease before lying next to her.

They came together like two strong magnets and kissed and explored each other as they tried to make themselves wait, but for Dennis this was the realization of a dream he had held for a very long time. To him it seemed like it was just a second later that he was sliding into her and she was moaning and begging him to make love to her as her legs went wide for him. In mere seconds Janet knew she would never regret what she was doing. She knew that she would never be the same again. Dennis was right, she was vital and still in the prime of her life. She was more wet than she thought possible and more excited than she could ever remember being. She could feel a climax building and she was ready because she knew that with Dennis that wasn't going to be the end of their evening but rather the beginning.

Dennis looked down at her and watched her breasts bounce like they were alive as he hammered into her. He saw her staring wide eyed into his eyes as her climax neared. He watched her as she was overtaken by her orgasm and her face flushed red as she held her breath. Her orgasm was taking her away for a brief moment but her eyes never closed. She never lost her connection with him as he pounded into her and her orgasm seemed to live on and on until it finally released its hold on her.

He slowed his pace until he was barely moving but his cock was still hard and still slowly easing into her wet and tender pussy. When he was as deep as he could go he lay over her and they kissed and caught their breath and whispered sweet words to each other. She felt his hardness in her and it was hard for either of them to hold still but they rested and savored the moment. Their lovemaking went on as they tried different positions and he filled her with his offering. He softened slightly but it wasn't long before she used her mouth and brought him back to life and their lovemaking continued until they had truly tasted every inch of each other and made love until they couldn't move. And then uncovered and naked they slept.

Dennis woke in the morning and used the bathroom and started the coffee and then went back and lay next to Janet. She was sleeping on her side and he just watched her. Yes she did have the beginnings of crows feet at the corners of her eyes and yes her breasts weren't as firm as some women he had been with, but he could remember no woman that could ever be more impressive at lovemaking than she was. He could remember no woman that ever showed as much passion as Janet had and certainly no woman had ever demonstrated such deep emotion than she had. Janet was everything he ever thought she might be and much more. So much more that it almost scared him.

Chapter Six

Dennis was back in the kitchen sipping coffee when she appeared. She was disheveled and wrinkled from the pillow case but she was smiling and very comfortable to be naked in front of him even in the bright light of the morning sun. Dennis turned and held out his arms to her and she sat on his leg. He pulled her back and kissed her and said, "Morning beautiful."

"Morning handsome."

"Sleep okay?"

"It was a wonderful sleep. I woke once during the night and looked at you sleeping and almost started something even then...even after all that we shared."

He kissed her again said, "I don't think I would have been much good for you at that point but I like knowing that you had those thoughts. Then he asked her, "Hungry?"

"I don't think so." She got up and poured coffee for herself and topped his off before sitting down next to him. "Do we need to talk about what happened?"

"I don't know, do we? You mean as in regrets?"

"Yes."

"Not one...no I take that back I wish we would have made love before this but that's in the past. I do have one thing I want to say."

"Okay."

"I think you are the sexiest most alive and most wonderful woman I've ever known. You are an absolute tiger in bed."

She smiled and said, "So are you. Not only do I love you I adore your cock."

"Then I think we better spend the rest of the week together here or at your place."

"I even feel the flu coming on so I'll likely have to call in sick."

"If we do this right we'll end up being too sore and tired to worry about anything beyond about Thursday."

"You just may be right lover."

It was just after nine o'clock when Dennis got the call he'd been waiting for. After he hung up he went to Janet and told her, "I think I have a job."

"That's wonderful news."

"But it's for their operation in Tipton, Georgia."

Her smile disappeared as the told him, "That's not fair. Not now, not so soon. I don't want you to leave, not yet."

"I have to go talk to them this afternoon and go through the details. I didn't even know the opening was for down there and I don't want to leave you either. We've just discovered each other."

"When do you think this might happen?"

"I can only guess but I'd think in the next week or so."

"Damn." It was good that he had a job and he could get on with his life. It was good that they would be forced to stop their affair but at the moment that wasn't how they were seeing things.

Mark called Dennis later and said, "I'm taking a break and wanted to see if you heard about your job."

"I think I got it. They called this morning and I'm going in to talk to them later. Janet and I are sitting at the table talking about it in fact."

"Is that right. I suppose she's in shorts and sexy halter top as usual."

Dennis looked over at naked Janet and said, "No this time she's not dressed. I mean that way."

"Tell her I said hi."

"I'll do that Dad and thanks for calling." After hanging up he walked over to her and said, "Dad says hi and that I'm supposed to give you a kiss from him."

"He didn't say that did he?"

He kissed her and then said, "I guess you'll just have to ask him when the time is right."

Dennis had his meeting and then went home and told Janet, "Well I got the job and I leave here next Monday morning."

"I knew you would. I did a lot of thinking while you were gone and as much as it hurts me knowing that you're leaving it's for the best. If you stayed here we'd still have to stop seeing each other. Even with you out of town it's going to be hard to be away from you but if you stayed home it would be nearly impossible."