Irish Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Web_Spinner
Web_Spinner
2,985 Followers

Just then the door opened and three men walked in. I recognized two of them as guys who had come calling on Caitlin. They made a beeline for our table and two of them took the seats on either side of the table while the third stood behind me. They ignored me and started talking to Caitlin. I stood up and told the third one to have a seat. I caught Caitlin's glare as I moved to the next table.

I motioned the waitress over when she brought our food and had her put mine in front of me. I ate quickly, ignoring the conversation at Caitlin's table. I tossed some bills on the table to pay for our meals and stood up. Caitlin had hardly had time to eat and her plate was still full.

"I'm going to run over to the hardware store. I can stop back by here later and see if you're ready to go," I said butting into the conversation.

Caitlin pushed her plate back and stood up. "No, I'll go with you. It was nice seeing you guys again, but we have run," she said. The guys at the table tried to protest. One even offered to give her a ride home. She just told them no and followed me out to my SUV.

I drove over to the hardware store and got out. She stayed in the vehicle and appeared to fume. She stayed that way as we drove back to the ranch and turned off the highway onto the mile long driveway.

"Why did you do that?" she asked.

"Do what?" I replied unsure of what she was referring to.

"Get up and go sit at the other table."

"Oh, that. Well I figured you would rather spend time with your friends. Besides, I didn't want to be in the middle of their competition for your attention."

"You really are an asshole," she snapped. I wisely kept my mouth shut. I didn't want to fight off her slaps while I was driving.

I pulled up to the main house and as soon as I opened the rear of the SUV Caitlin grabbed what she could carry. I picked up some more bags and followed her retreating figure into the house. As I walked in the back door she was dumping everything on the kitchen table and without a word to her mother she strode out of the room. Colleen looked questioningly at me.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "I guess I'm an asshole." Colleen giggled and walked over and put a hand on my arm.

"I have never seen anyone have the affect on Caitlin that you seem to have," she said in a low voice.

"I guess I was born to just piss her off," I replied.

"I'm not so sure about that," she replied leaving me confused. I went back to my cabin and put away my new clothes. Not wanting to stay cooped up in the small cabin I went to the barn and saddled a horse. I rode out and ended up at the top of the waterfall. It was a nice day so I tied the horse to a tree and sat at the edge of the falls looking down at the clear pool.

I had been sitting there for a half hour, maybe longer, when Caitlin came riding up below me. She got off her horse. Not wanting to be accused of spying on her in case she was going skinny dipping again, I picked up a stone and tossed it down creating a splash in the water. Caitlin looked around seeking the source of the noise and spotted me. I expected her to ride away but instead she mounted her horse and rode up to where I was sitting. She tied her horse next to mine and came walking towards me. I stood up and took several steps away from the edge in case she was planning on pushing me off.

"You're an asshole," she said when she stopped inches from me.

"And you're still a bitch," I said. This time I didn't wait for her slap. I grabbed her around the waist and kissed her. Just as quickly as I had grabbed her I let her go and tried to move towards my horse. Her hand seized my arm and turned me back around. I was flabbergasted when reached behind my neck and pulled me into another kiss. Our tongues sought each other and were quickly entangled. We were both panting when our lips parted. Caitlin looked at me with glassy eyes.

"Asshole," she said.

"Bitch," I replied. Again we were locked in a passionate kiss. My hand slid up and I cupped her breast and lightly squeezed. Caitlin moaned her approval into my mouth. As our passion grew our clothes disappeared. Caitlin pulled urgently at me and I was laying over her between her legs. Her hand reached between us and pulled my hard cock to her hot wetness. We both groaned loudly as I sank into her depths. Our coupling was not slow and gentle but the union of two animals in heat. In minutes she screamed out as she came violently. I matched her as I roared out and filled her with my cum.

Not wanting to crush her I rolled to the side and pulled her into my arms as we gasped trying to catch our breath. Our bodies were coated in a sheen of sweat. Slowly our breathing returned to normal and we continued to hold on to each other.

"Am I really a bitch," she asked timidly.

I chuckled at her. "You definitely have your moments."

"I'm sorry," she replied demurely. I stared at the fiery redhead and wondered if I had tamed her. I thought of Bill and Colleen and the love they shared. I had fleeting thoughts of having that life with Caitlin.

"Let's go for a swim," Caitlin whispered. I nodded and we gathered our clothes and still naked we led out horses down to the pool. I watched her marvelous butt as she led the way into the cool water. We waded in up to our chests and Caitlin moved into my arms. Her legs lifted effortlessly and wrapped around my waist as our lips locked in another passionate kiss. My cock rose again and pressed up against her. She shifted until I found what I was searching for and again we united. This time we moved slowly against each other. The copious flow of her juices prevented the water from washing away her slickness. Our lips remained locked as I pushed into her. For the second time we came together. I held her tightly as she shuddered in my arms. Only the buoyancy of the water kept my legs from collapsing.

Caitlin pressed her head against my shoulder and I held her until the chill of the water forced us out. In silence we dressed and mounted our horses and rode back down. We stabled our mounts and Caitlin came to me and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me again. Without another word she turned and walked to the main house. In a daze I walked back to my cabin and slipped into the shower. I stood in the hot water as it ran over my body and wondered what had happened. I did come to realize one thing. I had much stronger feelings for this beautiful woman than I had admitted to myself before.

I had just enough time to dress for supper. When I walked into the kitchen Bill, Colleen and Sam were already there but there was no sign of Caitlin. We had just taken our seats when she walked in. Instead of taking her usual place next to Sam she took the chair next to mine. Bill and Colleen stared at her and Caitlin just smiled sweetly back at them.

During dinner Caitlin chattered away. Despite her parents curiosity they didn't ask why their daughter was in such good spirits. After supper Caitlin began to help her mother clean the kitchen as Sam and I returned to our cabins. I had just slipped between the sheets when I heard a soft knock on my door. Wearing only my boxers I opened the door and Caitlin slipped inside and into my arms. We kissed softly and she led me back to my bed where she joined me joined me after shedding her clothes. We made love again before falling asleep in each others arms.

Five a.m. came too quickly and I reached over and slapped at the alarm shutting it off. Caitlin was still snuggled up against me and let out a little moan at the intrusion of the sound from my clock. Only with the greatest effort was I able to tear myself from my bed. I turned on the light in the bathroom and dressed for the day. I walked over and placed a tender kiss on Caitlin's head and slipped from the cabin.

Over breakfast I couldn't help but notice the looks I received from Bill and Colleen. I wondered if they knew where their daughter had spent the night and still lay. After breakfast I went out and loaded the pickup for another day of setting fence posts. One thing about working alone on a ranch is it gave you a lot of time to think. I thought of my former life and I was astounded that it had only been three months since I left my wife. It seemed to me that a life time had passed. I thought about Bill, Colleen and Sam and how much they had come to mean to me. And then I thought about the beautiful Caitlin and what we had shared the day before. I wondered if it was possible that I could have found the love that her parents shared.

At lunch time I realized that once again I had forgot to bring my lunch. As I had that thought I heard a pickup racing towards me. It slid to a stop and Caitlin jumped out and came running to me with a bag in her hand. She launched herself at me and shoved her tongue down my throat.

"Mama said you forgot your lunch," she said with a giggle. To hell with lunch. I pulled her back for another of her hot kisses. I didn't get as many fence posts set that day as I normally did but I did set my post in her a couple of times. We did take some time to talk. I told Caitlin all the details of my former life and how my slut wife had used me. Caitlin told me she was afraid I that I was going to leave.

"Caitlin, all I can say is that the only way I will leave is if you tell me to go," I told her.

Caitlin did finally return home and I finished my day. I went back to my cabin and showered and changed. This evening she was in the kitchen when I came in and once again took the seat next to me. Halfway through our meal there was a knock at the front door and Bill went to answer it. He came back followed by the same guy who had been the first one to call on her. Caitlin remained in her seat and looked at him.

"I was wondering if you would like to go for a drive," he said. There wasn't much for people to do in this part of the country so 'go for a drive' is a euphemism for go on a date.

"I appreciate the offer," Caitlin said "But, I don't think my boyfriend would like it." She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Mister tall, dark and handsome blushed and stuttered then left the house.

It was now out in the open. I looked at Bill and Colleen and saw smiles of approval. Even Sam had a big grin on his face. We had become an official couple. Within a few days there were no more of the local men stopping by to call on Caitlin. She made it plain to them that she was not on the market

I did find one way to be of assistance to Caitlin. She was trying to get a loan from the bank to buy the necessary equipment to start her veterinarian business. The bank did not want to make her an unsecured loan and the only way she get it was to ask her father put the ranch up as collateral. She didn't want to have him do that. I told her to give me a couple days that I might know of a way for her to get her loan. I contacted my offshore bank and had them set me up an account in the name of a fictitious loan company. I had Caitlin fill out a loan application on my computer and send it electronically. I had it set up so that it actually went to my e-mail. I waited a couple of days and sent her a notice that her loan had been approved and a wire transfer would be made to her account.

Caitlin was ecstatic at the news but asked me why the loan only charged a two per cent annual percentage rate. I told her that they were a non-profit philanthropic group that made loans to people they believed would be performing a community service. Now I could have just offered to give her the money but I knew she was too proud to take it. She had worked hard to get her degree and was determined to be a success due to her own efforts.

By the time her license was approved she had bought a new van that she had set up as a traveling vet office equipped with then necessary medical instruments. Once word got out that she was licensed she began to get calls for her services from many of the local ranchers.

Caitlin would spend many nights with me in my cabin. Of course Bill and Colleen knew about it but apparently had no objections. She was twenty seven and plenty old enough to make her own decisions.

It took three months for Wilson and his hands to come to trial. It was pretty much an open and shut case. The little guy had turned states evidence and was given two years probation with no prison time. There were five other hands that worked for Wilson who each received five years in prison. As the mastermind behind the rustling, Wilson got the maximum ten years and fifty thousand dollar fine.

When Wilson was carted off to prison I started to do some checking on him and his ranch. He was single with no family in the area. With all his hands in prison there was no left to run the ranch. That's when I came up with a new plan but before I could set it in motion I had to finish old business first. I needed to get a divorce. But there was no way that I was going to let Janice have half my money.

To do this I turned to my buddy Jake and enlisted his help again. I called him instead of e-mailing. I asked him to talk to Janice and tell her that he had heard from me and I wanted to offer her a settlement in exchange for a divorce. The offer was a flat fifty thousand dollars. If she didn't take the offer she would never hear from me again and would never get any money from me. She tried to play innocent at first and demanded to know why I had left and why I wouldn't come home. That ended when Jake told her that I knew all about her and her boyfriend Brandon and her plan to divorce me. Janice knew that her game was over. She was still working as a waitress and struggling to get by so she accepted my offer.

To do this I needed to return to Texas and hire a lawyer to draw up the papers. Caitlin wasn't pleased when I told her I was going. I explained to her that I needed to close that chapter of my life and promised her that I would return. I had planned on driving to the airport and leave my vehicle in long term parking but she insisted on taking me and wanted to be there when I got back. I think the fact that I was leaving my SUV and all my belongings except what I was taking in one suitcase made her feel a little better.

I left on Sunday and Jake picked me up at the airport when I arrived. I stayed with him and his wife and two kids. Of course I called Caitlin every night. By Friday I had all the paperwork taken care of. Jake took Janice to my lawyer. It was explained that she would get a check for ten thousand now and the balance of forty thousand in sixty days once the divorce was finalized. He showed her the the check that he would hold until the judge made his ruling. She signed the papers and my lawyer gave her a check for ten thousand. I never had to see Janice.

I then thought of the things I had in storage. There were keepsakes and heirlooms from my mother and father as well as yearbooks and other things I wanted to keep. I decided I didn't want to have to come back for them so I rented a moving van and loaded it up. Caitlin just about freaked out when I told her I wasn't flying back. I had to calm her down and when I explained I was bringing back everything that was important to me she got excited about me coming back.

It took me three days of hard driving to cover the sixteen hundred miles. It was Tuesday evening when I pulled into the Rocking B Ranch. I received an enthusiastic welcome from everyone. And that night Caitlin continued welcoming back until early morning when we fell asleep exhausted.

I was now ready to put the rest of my plan into action. That required me to make several trips to the prison that housed Wilson. I wanted him to sell me his ranch. At first he wouldn't agree but I continued to lay out my case. He would be in there for at least seven years before even with good behavior would he be eligible for parole. He had no one to run his ranch and by the time he got out his house and buildings would probably be in ruins. His cattle would probably perish without anyone to feed them in the winter. And I asked him if he thought he would be welcomed back after his conviction. This was ranching country and the ranchers didn't cotton to rustlers. When he realized that he was facing ruin he accepted my offer. At least that way he would have something to start over with when he was released.

The next thing I had to do was find the financing. I moved my money back into the country. I was certain that Janice wasn't going to jeopardize her forty thousand dollars by doing anything stupid. I had got Wilson to accept a price of five million. It was worth quite a bit more so finding financing wasn't hard. I put down a half million and financed the rest. I took a month to get everything finalized.

I had kept what I was doing secret from everyone. It was tough to do do but I told Caitlin and Bill that I had personal business relating to my assets that I had to take care of. It really only took one or two days of my time per week. I had myself set up as a corporation and had the land registered under the business name. Summer had ended and fall was setting in. I was able to hire someone to harvest the hay that was growing on the land. I also hired four hands who would live on the property to run the place for now.

The most experienced hand was made temporary foreman. I explained to him that for awhile I would be an absentee owner even though I would be very close. He could always contact me by phone and I would come by the ranch frequently. The final thing I set into motion was to have the main house remodeled. It was a two story five bedroom house but it needed to be modernized.

Despite the fact that Caitlin was getting frustrated with me because I wouldn't tell her exactly what I was doing when I took off, our relationship still flourished. I knew my love for her grew by the day and I felt she felt the same way about me. As for her, her business as a vet was doing very well. It did require her to be on the road quite a bit but she was happy.

Things did almost come to the point that I told her what I was doing. I had just got back from checking on the remodeling and she cornered me.

"What the hell is going on Carson? Are you seeing someone else?" she demanded to know.

"God, no. I swear that there is no one else. I just have some things that I have to take care of. Please believe me. I promise I will tell you everything soon. I love you Caitlin. I'm asking for you to trust me. Trust in our love."

Caitlin studied my face searching for the truth and her eyes softened. "Okay Carson. I do trust you. But you had better tell me what's going on soon or I'm going to kick your ass," she said. I grabbed her and kissed her with all the love I had.

It was spring and the beginning of calving season when the renovation of the main house was complete. It was now time to put the last part of my plan into action. I waited until I had Caitlin alone one afternoon. I asked her to go for a drive with me.

"Honey, I've been thinking that it's time for me to leave the Rocking B Ranch," I said to her with a serious face. Instantly her eyes began to tear up.

"But Carson, you promised you wouldn't leave," she said as her chin quivered.

I had timed it so that we were at the entrance to the former Flying W Ranch. Right now there was no sign over the gates. I turned in and started driving down the private road.

"Well, I wasn't really planning on going far," I said.

Caitlin was looking around confused. I'm not sure she had heard what I said. "Carson, what are we doing on Wilson's land?"

I stalled my answer until we pulled up to the main house. "Come on, I want to show you something." I got out of the truck and went around and opened her her door. Taking her hand I led her up to the front door and opened it.

"Carson," she hissed. "What the hell are you doing? We could get in trouble for this."

Web_Spinner
Web_Spinner
2,985 Followers