Irkutsk Ch. 07

Story Info
Yet more wonderful women.
3.1k words
4.62
18k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers

Day 4, No 1: A special beauty

An Angel

I was awoken the next morning by a gentle touch on my shoulder. I looked up to see a lady with shining dark hair hanging down over one eye. What I could see of her face was as delicately beautiful a face as I have ever seen. Even in this group she stood out as beautiful. She stood there looking down at me. I reached up and swept the hair back, holding my hand back behind her ear to reveal and enjoy the rest of her face, and then stared in awe at her beauty. I think my jaw must have dropped - I remembered suddenly closing it after what was probably a rude period of just staring. Limpid brown eyes gazed back at me. Eventually she said "Will you call me Angéle please?" I told her the name suited her. Her face seemed untouched by, unneeding of, make-up.

Angéle explained that she was to be my next work assignment. They called it work! It might be work in the sense that I was being worked hard, but I had never heard such a task referred to in such a sense before. Nonetheless, Angéle told me of her concern that I was having so little "me" time: that my own wishes were being sacrificed for her benefit. The thought fleetingly crossed my mind that the Goddess had arranged for this perfect specimen of femininity to dissuade me from complaining, but another glance (well, it was probably more of a long look of appreciation) at this angel before me directed my mind away from such a treacherous thought.

"Princess Angéle. I was captured by force but have come to accept my slavery. You could have enslaved me with just the look you gave me just now. In fact you have done so. My life is yours. What can I do for you?"

I went to get up, but she put a hand on my shoulder indicating I should stay where I was. I even felt a tingling where she touched me, tingling which remained when she lifted her hand away. I realised I was holding my breath. Angéle wanted to make love with me, but not today. Today she just wanted to lie in bed next to me in quiet intimacy. I moved back in the bed and lifted the bedclothes invitingly.

As she removed her diaphanous nightie I noted with appreciation her body, which was every bit as spectacular and enchanting as her face. She got into bed next to me, pressed her body firmly against mine, put her head on my chest and an arm around my waist, and lay still, squeezing just a little with her arm.

I had awoken in my normal state and this angel pressed against me was enhancing that effect. She couldn't possibly not have noticed the throbbing heat against her tummy, but did not react to it. I lay there thinking of vomit and a serious car accident I had once witnessed. Anything to keep from responding to the appeal of this vision who just wanted to lie quietly next to me. But next time... no, don't think of that.

I could do with a little more sleep, and eventually managed to doze a little. I noticed, however, when I felt a touch on my chest. I shifted my gaze downwards and saw a drop of water running down. Was she crying? I reached down, lifted her hair again and lifted her face towards mine. She was indeed crying. "What is wrong?" I asked.

She had changed her mind, and now wanted... no, desperately needed, to have me make love with her. She told me of an irresistible desire that was burning damply between her thighs. But she had promised to let me sleep. She had awoken me several hours early so she could sleep with me and awake with me at my normal time.

Faced with this vision I hadn't even noticed it was only 4am! I leaned forward and kissed her forehead and told her that I would be happy to make love with her. Hadn't she already noticed how ready I was?

"Yes, I had noticed that, but isn't that normal when you are asleep? It doesn't mean you are aroused does it?"

I explained that when it was in that state I was both aroused and ready, and for her I would be aroused and ready any time she wanted. Ready for anything. What did she want, exactly?

"I want you to treat me as your wife, one who has indicated she wants your loving in the middle of the night." For a brief moment I thought of my ex-wife and tried to think whether this had ever happened. A brief moment, but enough to start softening my readiness.

I quickly put this thought aside and girded my loins for the task before me. I cupped Angéle's chin and lifted her face to mine, kissing her lightly on the mouth. "I'm going to pretend to be asleep again, and you can indicate however you wish that you want my loving in the middle of the night. Can you manage that?"

She nodded, keeping her eyes on mine. I pressed her face back down against my chest and pulled the covers up again, feigning sleep. True sleep, however, was as far from my mind as it had ever been.

A minute or two later she shifted her head and started licking one of my nipples. I placed a hand on the back of her head and pulled her against me and she started sucking, hard. I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. She smelled wonderful, which only enhanced my arousal even more.

A small hand slipped down between us. The downwards movement was at first hesitant, uncertain. However, when it reached its target it latched on firmly. I turned my mind to a particularly horrendous murder case I had defended. It took such extreme thoughts to prevent me from to wasting myself in her hand.

I told her how close I was, and that she could do what she liked. If she went too far there would be a delay, but that not too long afterwards there would be more for her to enjoy. As the words came out of my mouth I realised such a statement would be regarded as hubris in the world I had left only a few days ago, but it seemed entirely reasonable here, and Angéle accepted it unquestioningly.

Did I mind if I she did this with her hand and got down close to watch? I told her this would be fine (how generous I had become!) and she moved the bedclothes back, slid down in the bed until that beautiful face was only inches from the tightly gripped hand, and slid that hand slowly up and down. After only a few seconds she looked up at me, almost beseechingly, and asked if she needed to do anything else to "help me along".

I was about to say "no", but instead she got a groan and the proof all over her chin. Immediately she looked back down and engulfed me with her mouth, sucking so hard she almost turned me inside out. Immediately after she dribbled her prize into her other hand, put that hand down between her own slim thighs, and started rubbing it in.

At the same time she looked up again, but not at me - she was staring intently into the air above my head, an almost pained look on her face. I was just lying there enjoying both the release and the sight of a lecherous angel, and eventually she focused her eyes back on mine and spoke.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away. I forgot about your needs. I have always dreamed of doing that." I told her that whether by intent or accident, she had indeed fulfilled my needs, and if she was willing to wait for perhaps an hour, I might fulfil more of hers.

"Please, do you mind if I lie here in your arms, still smelly and gooey, until then?" I told her that would be fine, and she cuddled up against my side, one arm and one leg draped over me. She closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep, but I could tell from her pattern of breathing that she was awake. Before long the leg draped over me tensed and she started a very gentle but persistent thrusting motion with her hips against my side. I reached over with my hand and brushed her hair away from her face, gazing down in admiration.

Again that beseeching look, and a small voice asking please if she could keep doing this for now. It seemed that what she actually wanted was to do it slightly differently. I realised I was ready already and generously acceded to her request.

Angéle climbed on top of me, slid down onto me and started a slow, gentle rhythm, rocking and swaying instead of up and down. As she used me she was... I can only describe it as growling... gently in time with her movements. Every few minutes the growling deepened for a few seconds and then returned to its rhythm.

Even though it was still early morning I was worn out from my recent efforts. However, I was unable to sleep. I lay there doing nothing, in a state of consciousness between sleeping and waking, enjoying the ministrations of my angel. Even my vision was affected and I saw her beauty blurred, but not marred, by half-sleep.

It felt as if it was going on forever, but eventually Yulia and Tina came in and lifted her off me, laying her on the bed next to me. Yulia injected something into her shoulder and she slowly fell into a catatonic relaxation.

Yulia looked at me, "Couldn't you tell it was happening again?" I looked back with a puzzled expression. "Orgasming continuously for over an hour can be dangerous."

All I could think of in my state was "Oh", as I closed my eyes. After I had rested for a while Tina came back into the room with Dominika. They thought I might need assistance to go to breakfast, but now I felt much better and was able to walk with them into the dining room. Despite my recovery they made sure one was each side of me ready to help if needed. The two could have carried me without noticing the extra burden.

Breakfast was a quiet meal without much talk. Not hostile, just relaxed, friendly silence.

Day 4, No 2: Pædophilia?

"Excuse me Sir." I was resting again ... I seemed to be doing a lot of that recently ... and looked up to see a schoolgirl of about ten wearing a very short plaid tunic with a matching tie over a crisp white shirt. She had black sandals and socks on her feet and her dark hair was in two plaits tied with yellow ribbons.

It took me a while to remember where I was. Once I did remember I couldn't work out what a young schoolgirl was doing here.

"My name is Maria. I've been naughty and Miss Jones told me to come to you for a spanking." She turned away from me and bent over, lifting her already short skirt at the back.

"Stop it!" I said, perhaps a little too loudly. She turned back to me and told me petulantly that I had to spank her.

This could not be happening. Perhaps I had lost some of my moral values in willingly cooperating with my sexual imprisonment, but I was not interested in child sex and found the idea repugnant. I made to get out of bed and suddenly remembered I was naked. I wrapped a quilt around myself and ran into the corridor, calling harshly to the little girl to stay where she was.

I ran to the dining room and saw several ladies looking at me curiously. Then I saw the Goddess eating some muesli. I approached her and told her, perhaps a little too aggressively, that I wasn't a pervert and wasn't going to cooperate with this disgusting practice.

She looked at me as if I was a cockroach in her food and said calmly, "What have we done this time?"

I told her child sex was not going to happen whatever they did to me, and suddenly she and everyone else around us started laughing hilariously. That didn't help and I started getting angrier.

The Goddess then held up her hands and the laughing stopped.

"It's too late, you've already had sex with her. In fact she was the first one here to have you." I recalled the small-breasted girl who first crawled into my bed that first night. It made no difference, however, and I told the Goddess that even if I had been tricked into child sex once I wasn't going to repeat the crime.

She leaned over and spoke quietly to another Princess at the table, who then left in a hurry. She looked back at me and told me to wait, and a few moments later the Princess returned with the little girl. Like me she was wrapped in a quilt.

The Goddess looked at her and asked her how old she was.

"26."

Twenty six? Not possible. I shook my head.

The Goddess asked her date of birth.

"11 April 1987." Then her qualifications.

"Bachelor of Laws, Honours, Moscow University, 2006. Doctor of Laws, Oxford, 2010."

The Goddess reached under the table and pulled out a laptop. She searched for a while and then showed me a picture of - Maria? - in graduation robes, looking maybe 20 years old.

Suddenly everyone, including Maria now, started laughing again. I looked at Maria and apologised for my behaviour. The Goddess told everyone that perhaps I should have had more faith in her, that she would never countenance child sex, but on the other hand the episode showed that I had moral values myself. She looked back at me and told me that I owed Maria some intense pleasure.

Then she smiled wickedly and added. "But perhaps not quite as much as you gave Tina!" The laughter suddenly stopped and all the ladies looked at me as if I was a piece of meat at a meat market. For the first time I got a serious feeling of how much I was valued by the group as a whole. It was rewarding but intimidating at the same time.

I took Maria's hand and led her back to my suite. As we went I asked her if she would mind changing her appearance, at least for this first time.

She grinned back at me and said, "Second time?"

"Yes, sorry. Second time indeed. I don't think I'd be much good to you sexually if you looked like a young child."

She smiled at me and nodded, grabbed my hand more firmly and dragged me off to my room.

Once inside she closed the door and untied her plaits, combing her glossy black hair with her fingers leaving it waving down past her buttocks. The she removed her shoes and socks, and finally removed the tunic and shirt, standing there in a minuscule bikini - if that's what you would call it. Despite her petite size and small breasts, and despite the lack of any visible body hair, she was all woman with a tiny waist giving her small frame a curvaceous shape.

The bikini merits more detailed description. The bottom was similar to french knickers, cut extremely low at the hips and dipping much more at both front and back, so much so that the clefts at front and back were almost completely exposed. And the material was so fine and thin and white that it was completely see-through. It was especially see-through at the front, where the centre was completely drenched in her juices. The top consisted of two tiny triangles of the same material. They barely stretched over the erect nipples, and gave almost no coverage to the areolae which were huge and puffy. When I looked back down again I saw that the dampness had increased to a long dribble hanging down from the centre.

She looked at me and told me in a shaking voice that she knew what had happened to Tina, "...and the thought of just a little share in that type of experience is almost taking me over the edge before you even touch me. Just ... please be gentle. I'm not sure how I will cope."

I held my arms out to her and she came to me, stood on her tiptoes, pressed her lithe body against me and kissed me gently. I lifted her in my arms and took her to the bed. I started to stroke her neck, but she stopped me.

"I'll never be more ready. Just do it to me right now. Please."

I reached down to take hold of the bikini bottom, and it simply came apart in my hand. She parted her legs and looked at me pleadingly. I moved over her and in between her slim thighs and immediately started to slide into her.

"You broke my hymen on your first day, just push it in now. Please."

What could I do? I thrust harder. Her hymen may have already been broken, but she was still tight. I slid about an inch into her. This was not enough for her - she wrapped her legs around my thighs, her arms around my neck and forced herself up and under me. In no time her hips were against mine, and I was deep inside this tiny jewel of a lady.

And then she started to move those hips in ways I had never thought possible. In no time I was finished and she was humping against my waning hardness. I looked up at her face and realised she had been orgasming silently for I know not how long.

Fortunately the thirty seconds or so that I had lasted had been enough for her. I guess if you're unlucky enough to suffer from premature ejaculation you need a woman who comes just as quickly!

Maria pulled away from me and I slid out. A great dribble of our combined juices hung down, and she reached down and scooped it up with one tiny hand, and noisily slurped it off her fingers. She looked up at me, grinned cheekily and apologised for the brief nature of the episode.

"If you can be ready again in an hour or two, I hope I can last a little longer for you." She pulled me down next to her, a broad smile spread across her face, and she was immediately asleep. I few seconds later I was too. I have vague dreams of more sex later on, but it is all a blur. A pleasant blur.

Wanda_5
Wanda_5
56 Followers