Iron Heart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

Leta mewled loudly as she felt that. Her simple thrusts began to become wild gyrations that sent them both into a spiral. Ben's dick was so fully encased in her hot hole that he couldn't help what would happen as he felt his seed begin to pump out. Leta's eyes locked closed as she felt the hot liquid spurt deep in her. The both of them cried out in their respective orgasms. When they both had finally been spent Leta collapsed on him and was out cold. Ben was barely able to wheeze, but somehow did. His own eyes drifted off as he felt the beauty above him smoothly breathing.

When their eyes opened Ben saw Leta smiling up at him. Her cute face was something he enjoyed seeing when he opened his eyes. She had shifted to his side and his arm was fully around her. The brown eyes were transfixed on him as she leaned close.

"That was amazing papi," she purred.

"Umm...no that was fucking awesome," Ben corrected her making her giggle.

"I missed you papi," she purred into his neck and kissed his cheek.

"Likewise baby," he replied as he clutched her close to him.

Leta cooed as she felt him pull her closer. A simple shift allowed her to look up to his face and as she did she saw something in his eyes as he looked down at her. It was something she hadn't ever expected to see in a man's eyes, but there it was. A scared part of her wanted to run, but the rational part of Leta knew that look in his eyes.

"You love me Papi?" she asked simply.

"Yes," Ben replied honestly and Leta's eyes trembled at the honesty.

Ben knew that deep down, likely a while ago, he had fallen for the young woman. From the way she said his name, to the way she laughed, to the general fun they had, Ben couldn't help fall a bit more for her each time. Leta knew that deep down, she felt the same for him. Instead of speaking she leaned up and they softly kissed each others lips. For many long minutes their lips and tongues danced. Their passions led them not into more sex, but just to cuddle and fall asleep deep in each others arms.

When they woke the next morning Leta and Ben stayed in bed. They didn't feel like doing much really and just enjoyed the company of the other. For Ben the sight of her in her sexy lingerie was an incentive to stay in bed, but in truth he just missed feeling her near him. And Leta really just wanted her big teddy bear back. As they lay in bed Ben looked at the ceiling and his mind was askew with possibilities. One of which kept repeating itself in his brain.

"Leta," he asked and his voice was suddenly serious.

"Hmm?" she responded back looking down at him as she was currently on his chest.

"Do you wanna do something crazy?" he asked and Leta's brow furrowed at that.

"Like?" she asked back in a teasing tone.

"Move in with me?" Ben asked and Leta tilted her head at him.

"Really? What about Rochelle?" she asked back.

"Rochelle is going to be done with school soon, then it's off to college after she goes on her after high school trip with her friends," Ben explained.

He went on to explain that she was going to Canada with her friends and that he was going to have an empty house after that. The whole time he explained things to her Leta was lost in her own mind. While the offer to move in was pleasant, she was eager to do so. But she had her own reasons why.

Ben was still speaking when she decided to spill.

"I'm pregnant, Benjamin," she said out of the blue.

Ben was still talking about Rochelle's future when those words came out. Ben's words stopped abruptly and his head craned up to face her fully. His mouth was open in shock, and his eyes blinked a few times as he registered what she had just said. When the words sank in he blinked a few times, then his words came out in a shocked tone.

"What?" he asked back stunned.

"Two months," she said softly to him.

Ben sat straight up in the bed and Leta was almost tossed off. He caught her before she fell and his wild eyes were locked on hers as she laughed and looked up to him with a cute expression.

"You are?' he asked and his head tilted to her and she nodded her head as tears began to fill her eyes.

"I missed my period last month and decided to wait it out. I went to my girlfriend in gyno and she had me do a test and it came back positive,' Leta said with tears brimming her eyes.

Ben's body began to shake as he heard the news. While it was truly unexpected, to him it was not as bad as most would imagine. Instead of doing something Leta would expect a normal guy to do, Ben shocked the hell out of her.

"Then you're moving in with me period," Ben proclaimed and Leta looked up at him with an open mouth.

The fierceness in how he said that and the serious look in his eyes when those words spilled, she felt her heart fill up as the tears slipped down her face. Leta let out a choked laugh as he smiled warmly at her and snatched her up in his arms. She laughed loudly as he held her and whispered in her ear.

"I love you sweetie,' he said softly.

"I love you too papi,"she replied and their lips mashed together.

Time was a meaningless thing for the two as they showed their love. The cries of ecstasy that filled the room from both of them left little doubt to what was going on to the occasional passerby. Leta and Ben didn't stop for hours as they shared something both had wanted, but neither had hoped would emerge. But in the end as they collapsed in each others arms from the love they had made Ben's mind was spinning. He was going to be a father again!

His gaze went back to her and this time he was too hungry to be held in check. He slipped out of her embrace and got dressed. He slipped out of the bed and went down to the boardwalk. While there he loaded up on food and when he returned he saw Leta was awake and wearing only a long shirt and the stockings. He held up the bag of food and Leta's eyes melted as she was starving.

"Omigod! I needed that!" she exclaimed after they ate their fill.

Ben chuckled as he finished off the burger he had and sipped his drink. Once that was done he looked dead at her and his eyes were full of a million questions. Chief among them was one that he knew she needed to head in order for her family to be OK with things.

"I take it you need to be married or your folks will flip?" he asked in a serious tone.

Leta laughed at that. She had told them of Ben, and it didn't really go over so well. Her mother had nothing nice to say about that, then when she told her the other news her mom nearly fainted.

"My mama was crossing herself for hours after I told her about you,' she said laughing.

"Wow I'm that repulsive,' Ben joked and Leta couldn't help it.

She laughed so hard she fell on her back on the bed. Ben loosened the neck of his shirt as he quoted a famous comedian.

"I get no respect at all I tell ya, no respect at all,' he said and Leta got the giggles under control.

When she looked up at him Leta explained. Her mother was shocked that she was dating someone his age. That was something that she couldn't fathom. To Ben it made him roll his eyes. He looked at her and joked something that got him smacked.

"I told you I was too old for you,' he joked.

The smack hit him on the arm as Leta gave him stink face.

"No, I robbed the old folks home,' Leta said in a quip tone.

Ben laughed at that and couldn't disagree.

"That you did,' he said in a mock lament.

"You're not old papi!" Leta said, then thought about it, "Wait, maybe you are...." she said and tapped her chin acting lost in thought.

"I would get revenge, but your belly prevents that," Ben replied and Leta smugly stuck out her tongue at him.

Ben shook his head at that. He leaned in and before Leta could say another word he gave her a kiss on the cheek. Leta smiled at that and leaned her face against his. They stayed like that for a few minutes, then something hit Ben in his stomach. A feeling washed over him that made him suddenly realize he was not where he needed to be.

"Wanna get back up north and start?" he asked.

"If you want to," she replied.

Ben nodded his head and left the room to make preparations. He had a few pledges that needed a good working out, so he knew they would be more than willing to move her in if he asked them. When Ben got back to the room he helped her to the bathroom where they both showered. The shower was a fun time as they played a bit, but in truth both were really worn out from what they had just done. After they got out of the shower they began to dry each other off. Ben decided to get revenge for the comment and with a flip of his wrist he snapped his towel and inch from Leta's butt as she was drying off. Leta squeaked and ran from Ben back into the bathroom.

While inside the bathroom Leta found her clothes and started to change. Ben laughed a bit outside as he got dressed again. When she came out Leta threw her lingerie into the bag. They finished packing and left the room hand in hand. Ben saw his gang down by the pool as they walked down the stairs and he decided to tell them he was leaving. He told Leta to head to his bike while he talked to the group. Leta did as she was asked and after a few minutes Ben and a few of his pledges came around the corner. When they got to the row of bikes Ben pointed to Leta and issued a command.

"When you get back up north I have a job for you pledges. This young lady needs her stuff packed up and moved. Any questions?" he asked and the pledges all shook their heads no.

Ben smirked as he dismissed them. Once the men went back he walked to the bike and Leta had a huge grin on her face as she got on the bike. Ben straddled the beast and made himself ready to ride. His helmet came on as Leta settled on the back. A kick to the ignition set the bike to life. The thunder of the bike made them both smile. Ben set it in drive and the two of them pulled out of the lot. The simple cut to the exit of the town filled both of them with hope as they made it to the bridge out of town. Ben and Leta held on as they rode back north in silence. Neither of them had a clue how things would go, but neither cared. They had each other and that was all they needed.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers