Iron Rain Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,764 Followers

"If they possess the proper authorization then they too can monitor suspects. However black ops and blatant disregard for citizens' rights will not be tolerated or allowed."

"They can just open it up and reprogram it," he began and saw the smile on my face.

"Nope, the hardware and software are strictly proprietary. Any attempt to open the device or alter its programming will end with a complete and unrecoverable crash of the device."

"What if the Feds want an avatar with a more gray moral personality?"

"Too dangerous, the software has its limitations built in to keep it from going Skynet," I explained.

"Skynet? You mean like in the Terminator movies?"

"Yep, would you want a device with the effective I.Q. of a demigod go rogue on you?"

"Not a chance," he shivered.

"So the moral parameters stay in place period. They will just have to work around those limitations."

"Have you played demigod with your avatar son, I mean you had to test the limitations of the software didn't you?"

"I think I will chose not to answer that question, could be a legal sticky point." I said smiling.

"So what does your avatar look like?" he asked and I introduced him to Silver Surfer.

"Surfer is a prototype and not for public access when we go online. Besides the trademark costs for using him are a little too high at the moment. Later on we are going to approach companies for use of licensed intellectual property."

"So you want to buy rights from... what Disney, Warner Brothers, and the like?"

"Either that or sell the rights to them for creation of avatars using our patented software. Then they can then turn around and sell the avatars to customers further promoting our product. Of course I could see porn stars wanting to sell their images to a certain market."

"Good lord holographic pornos talk about a market, sex always sells!" dad said seeing dollar signs.

"We have the patent on a holographic unit the size of a coffee table for home entertainment. We are in the works for a cinema sized unit but it's still a little twitchy."

We talked for another hour before dad grew weak from all the excitement and mom tucked him into bed. I went up to my room and grabbed a few things and headed out the door without a word. I made my way to the park and waited and it wasn't long before I saw Petra making her way up to our rendezvous spot. I slipped into the shadows and waited for her to pass. I stuck to the darkness and when she stopped and had her back to me I stepped up behind her.

"Arms behind your back," I said in her ear and she complied with a smile and a wink.

Click went the handcuffs and I think I heard her cum right then and there. Then I slipped the blindfold on her and spun her around.

"On your knees and open wide," I moaned as she dropped to her knees and opened her mouth.

I unzipped my pants and fed her my iron hard cock and she gobbled it up hungrily. I moaned as I began to pump my hips in and out of her mouth while she made love to it. I watched the whole scene with Petra on her knees, my cock sliding in and out of her mouth and fought the urge to come down her throat.

"You look so damn sexy like this," I told her. "I can't wait to bend you over that bench over there and fuck your tight little pussy."

She shoved her head forward allowing my cock to pop into her throat. Petra loved to deep throat and even more than that to swallow a load of cum. I pulled out of her mouth and got her onto her feet. We walked over to the bench and she assumed the position so that I could lift her skirt up and fuck her from behind.

"Please don't rape me mister," she moaned. "Don't ram that fat cock in my pussy... NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN god damn..." she groaned as I did just that and without warning slammed my hips forward burying my cock to the hilt in her soaked sex. "Don't fuck me... please don't slam that monster cock into my tight little pussy." The wet slapping sound of our bodies drifted into the park and even now we could be watched from afar. "NNNNNNNNNNNN stop someone might be watching, please mister don't cum in my pussy!"

I used her pussy juices and lubed up two fingers and eased them into her ass and felt her pussy grip me like a velvet fist just before she shook from a strong orgasm.

"Oh god Nick... that was..." Petra cried out but was cut off by a male voice.

"Nick is that you?" a voice called out and there was my old friend Jim the cop his arm still in a sling.

"Jim, hey lend a friend a hand," I asked.

"What..." Jim stammered.

"This slut needs a cock in her mouth," that's all I needed to say and he was moving to stand in front of her and it wasn't long before his cock was halfway down her throat.

"Damn she's good does she swallow," Jim asked.

"You bet she does," I said and felt Petra squeeze my cock with her pussy muscles. "I bet she'd beg to have both her holes filled."

"You think?" Jim asked.

"Let's find out," I said. "Sit down and I'll have her sit on your cock you can have her ass. I'll come in from the front and drill her pussy."

Jim pulled out of Petra's mouth and sat down on the bench his cock iron hard and eager for her ass. I eased out of her pussy slowly and as she turned to face me I saw the brilliant smile on Petra's face.

"You know what to do slut," I told her and she nodded submissively and straddle his lap and slowly lowered her ass onto his cock.

I watched as Petra worked her way down until he was hilted inside of her. I stepped up and slid into her pussy and began fucking her and heard the dual moan from Jim and Petra.

"Damn her ass is so fucking tight," Jim moaned.

"How is that slut you love this don't you?"

Petra purred and rode Jim's cock slowly not wanting to rush his orgasm. She was moaning louder now and I knew she was close to coming.

"Feels like she is ready to come should we let her or make her wait," I asked Jim.

"Oh fuck I don't care I got my cock buried in the tightest ass I have ever fucked. Speaking of asses I'd like to fuck how is that step sister of yours? Think she'd go for me?"

"I don't know I could ask though I don't think she's into anal like this dirty little whore here," I said flexing my cock inside her pussy.

"MMMMMMMMMMM tell me about it, her ass is squeezing me like crazy. Should I cum in her ass or on her face?"

"Her ass, she doesn't deserve having her face painted with your cum," I said feeling Petra's orgasm getting closer now. "Two cocks one whore... must be nice."

"How's that pussy feel Nick? Is it nice and tight?" Jim asked as Petra began to lift and drop now on his rock hard shaft.

"Like a fucking fist man," I moaned.

"Ever break down and fuck your step mom yet, I'd do her in a fucking heartbeat. Now that's the kind of woman who could fucking rock your world. All that experience and the hot body to back it up I'd be tapping that every night."

Jim was a good looking guy and an okay cop but he'd never make detective due to the fact he is as dumb as a box of rocks. He treats his fuck buddies like shit and they love him for it.

"Maybe I'll set you and her up and you can fuck her until dawn some night," I said smiling down at the blindfolded woman of his dreams.

"What about your dad, what if he found out?" Jim asked panting now and his cock swelling inside of Petra's tight little ass.

"I was joking dude, like I'd ever fuck the women in my house. Mom would kill me for fucking Kat and Kat would be way too weirded out with me ass raping her mom."

"Really," Jim said. "You'd ass rape your step mom?"

"Well if I was gonna tap that I'd have to ram my cock up there at least once."

"At least once yeah... speaking of... I think I'm gonna cum soon. You ready to go dude?"

"On the count of ten," I said and proceeded to count down from ten and on zero we both came at the same time followed a second later by Petra.

I eased out of the quivering mass of flesh formerly known as Petra and then I lifted her up and off Jim. Jim just tucked his junk into his pants, zipped up and said good night. I looked at Petra and when it was safe took off the handcuffs and her blindfold and made eye contact.

"I hope..." but her passionate kiss stole my voice and got me hard all in the same moment.

I felt her hands stroking my cock and I knew she wanted another go. She shoved me down onto the bench and repeated what had just happened except I played the part of Jim. She did all the work and fucked me with long deep thrusts of her legs and drove my cock deep into her ass and my moans and her groans merged to form a naughty harmony. She came before I did and kept riding me until I filled her ass with cum.

"Pant... wheeze... god damn girl you know how to fuck!" I praised her.

"I was afraid you were going to send him away," Petra admitted. "When you offered him my ass I nearly fainted with joy. Since watching you and Jim tag team that bitch in the basement...'

"Glad I made the right choice," I told her. "We better get back before Kat discovers we are gone."

I put the handcuffs and the blindfold in my back pocket.

"What's that?" she asked pointing to my other pocket.

"I brought some lube for a titty fucking but this was way more intense than that."

"I owe you one," she moaned.

"Is your ass sore," I asked and she nodded.

"But in a good way," Petra smiled.

"Two different guys in your ass in one night, that makes your bucket list?"

"Yep, now all I need is a four way again before I turn 40 and I'll be half way through my list."

"Really," I said grinning evilly.

"You gonna help that happen lover?"

"Maybe, I know a few guys that would love you."

"Sounds like you won't be participating," she said.

"Someone's got to run the video camera. Of course your face will be covered to protect your identity but they would want a memento of the occasion."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM I'm getting all tingly again," Petra moaned.

"Funny thing I swear I felt like we were being watched and it wasn't Jim," I said as we passed Kat's hiding place her eyes glittering with lust.

"Yeah I know what you mean that made me all the wetter," Petra said shivering with renewed need.

"All in all a wonderful night," I said.

An hour later I was upstairs showering off the sweat and scent of sex from my body when the shoji to my bathroom opened and a naked Kat stalked in and slid the door behind her. She wore a feral grin and strode to me and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with such hunger and then without warning jumped up into my arms and I lowered her onto the erection she had inspired. I pushed her back against the wall of the shower and began to hammer my cock into her pussy.

"Fuck me Nick... slam that cock into me... just like you did mom earlier tonight in the park. I just wish there was a cock for my ass too!"

"So it was you that was watching us," I said.

"Uh huh, watching mom ride Jim's cock with her ass; oh my god I got so fucking wet. Then seeing you slide into her pussy and I wanted it to be me."

"It's your pussy I'm in now," I moaned.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSS, you're so fucking hard right now. Did you like me watching you Nick?"

"Yeah and you are going to love this," I said and without missing a beat I lifted her off my cock and dropped her down impaling her ass with my hardness.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," she cried out and I managed to cover her mouth with mine and the kiss was something new something deeper as I felt her body spasm in orgasm from her impaling.

I thrust into her as hard and fast as I could and knew I was going to fill her ass with my cum. My cock pistons in and out of her like a fucking machine and her legs scissor around my waist tighter still as she anticipated my orgasm. Her whimpers became moans as she felt me swell inside of her and I never slowed as I felt the first inkling of my climax I pulled nearly all the way out and with one last savage thrust drove my cock as deep as it could go. Pulses of hot cum shot into her and she screamed into my mouth until she could scream no longer. I bent my knees and lowered us to the floor of the shower and pulled out of Kat. When I looked down at her there was no apology in my eyes only the purest sense of satisfaction her body had given me and I saw reflected in her face unwavering adoration.

"You can't hurt me Nick, I belong to you," she whispered in my ear.

"Well if that is the case you need to clean my cock with your mouth before I send you off to bed."

"Okay," she said getting onto her hands and knees with some difficulty as she was still weak from her powerful orgasm.

I stood and let her do all the work enjoying the struggle she had just to remain kneeling. She opened her mouth and I watched her tongue snake out and flicker and tease the head of my dick. Her eyes never left me as she stared up with worship as she licked me clean. Inch by inch she licked and sucked my cock until it was perfectly clean and painfully hard. I looked down and inspected my manhood and nodded.

"It's clean you can go now," I told her and she almost protested but lowered her eyes and I helped her to her feet.

Kat dried off in front of me and actually bent over folding at the waist to dry her toes an obvious offer of her pussy or ass again but I just smiled as I shut off the shower. She didn't show her disappointment but I knew she wanted to feel me inside of her again. Wrapping the towel around her she left and I watched her leave knowing I had another visit before I sought my own bed. Naked and holding a towel in one hand and bottle of lube in the other I walked downstairs and was about to knock on my parent's door when I heard the TV downstairs. I turned and headed down to the living room my cock leading the way. There was Petra lying on the couch in a sheer negligee and no panties. She looked up at me and smiled.

"You owe me one," I said and she tugged off the silken top and was lying prone on the carpet by the time I reached her.

I inverted the bottle and drizzle lube on and between her firm tits. I stood above her as she rubbed it in until her skin shined with a glossy sheen.

"They are ready for you and so is my mouth," she purred.

"I am going to fuck your tits and spray your chest and face," I told her and she nodded. "I am 'not' going to fuck your pussy. I am 'not' going to fuck your ass. I am only going to fuck your tits. Got it?"

Again she nodded and I slowly lowered myself until my cock was positioned between her soft pillowy flesh.

"Push them together for me," I said hungry to feel that delicious sensation again.

She cupped her tits and pressed them against my hardness and I began to thrust between them. I love titty fucking and I was still torn which pair I liked better. So I took a mental note to keep comparing until I decided if Kat's or Petra's were better. This could take a long time. My cock slid between her tits lubed up nice now and each thrust was a bit of heaven and I was moaning softly now and she had her head up and licked the head when it popped out from between them sending a jolt of pleasure through me. I took my time savoring our time together. I was a little put off with Jim showing up and I realized I didn't like to share my toys and the girls had become that in the months since I moved back home. The hunger for pleasure overrode any guilt I had for fucking my dad's wife at moments like this. Later on I might feel some remorse but right now she belonged to me. I thrust harder now and held my cock so that she could suckle the tip for a while then I returned to fucking her tits.

"How pretty will I be with your cum on my face lover," she asked.

"Very, though I suspect when I arrange for all of your holes to be filled you will look perfectly radiant."

"I hope so," she purred. "I want you to enjoy that moment too."

"When I direct the action controlling four people instead of just one, yes that will be a wonderful day."

"MMMMMMM command me lover," she growled.

"You are a sneaky one aren't you," I said smiling as my cock slid between her tits. "You want to feel this inside of you again don't you?"

"You know I do," Petra said watching my cock intently. "I love the look of it. I adore the feel of it. I crave it waking and asleep."

"You have dreamed of me," I asked.

"Many times," she admitted, "on top, behind and below me."

"Slut," I said feeling a slight tingle at the first hint of my orgasm.

"Getting close," she asked licking her lips in anticipation.

"MMMMMHMMMMM," I moaned.

"You are so spoiled," she said smiling. "Now be a good little brat and spray my tits and face!"

I thrust faster now and I heard her moan and beg now over and over. I watched intently as my cock moved between her breasts and I understood her fascination with watching now. It was like a drug and the surge of emotion doubled the moment. I reached down and grabbed her tits now and thrust harder and harder as my orgasm crashed down over me. I bit back a scream as cum pulsed from the head of my cock splattering her chin, cheeks and lips. Her eyes were closed and as the last cum flew she opened her eyes and smiling began to lick the sperm her tongue could reach. Then the naughty little minx grabbed me and rolled until she was on top of me. Without hesitation she grabbed my semi-hard cock and drove her soaked pussy down onto it.

"You fucked my tits. You sprayed my chest and face. You are not fucking my pussy. I am."

Mayor Whately's limo arrived at the house early the next morning and I was barely ready for my ride to the airport and my meeting with the Grandmaster. I made sure dad didn't see who was in the limo as I slid into the back seat and we were speeding away.

"Your cheeks are quite rosy this morning did you have a fun night last night?" the Mayor asked.

I suppose that was his way of saying I had that freshly fucked look and I did. Petra and I literally fucked until dawn. Another notch on her bucket list I suppose.

"Yes I had a very enthusiastic and early morning romp you might say."

"Excellent, you can always sleep on the jet." He said smiling again.

"How long is the flight," I asked.

"Seventeen hours give or take a tail wind."

"I guess I assumed the Grandmaster lived in the states," I said.

"Oh he lives here but he is vacationing in Hokkaido. Another enthusiastic fan of the Japanese culture," he said.

"You told him about me?" I asked eyes narrowing in distrust.

"Only that you like Kabuki dancing," he said. "I told you I swore my loyalty to you and I would do nothing to jeopardize that."

"I believe you so I will tell you something and I hope you will aid me in my endeavors. Someone murdered my mother and tried to kill my dad. I suspect someone in the Order but I don't know for sure."

"Hmm, why the Order Master," he asked. "Why would anyone want your father dead when you aren't even a member what would they have to gain?"

"I don't know that's the problem. I guess I am grasping at straws."

"How do you know your mother was murdered?"

"DNA testing confirmed that the brain cancer that my mother died from is the exact same strain killing my dad."

"That is undeniable evidence but I fear your father was the target from the beginning. Think about it. First they kill his wife, your mother and then they attack him in the same manner. A clear and lethal message to be sure," the Mayor mused.

"Business rivals? Jealous lovers? There are any number of possibilities and only that one piece of evidence."

"Well that one piece could be the key to the entire thing Master. If you trust me with the test results I can search for other people who died of brain cancer around the same time as your mother."

"What would that prove?"

"That she didn't die alone. If there are other victims then perhaps your mother and father were both exposed at the same time but she succumbs much earlier than he did. Other victims mean not a plot but an act of terrorism."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,764 Followers
123456...8