Iron Rain Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,796 Followers

The sex starved freshman was eager to please and prove what an accomplished lover she was. She wanted to hook him on the first date and have a steady supply of cock at least for now. The long wait for the background check had meant many nights of gratifying masturbation that left her hungrier than ever for a man inside of her. Kat felt his cock begin to swell and she lifted her head and wrapped her lips around the head as she stroked the shaft of his dick in a nice slow rhythm.

"NNNN NNNNNN OH FUCK!!!!" Marcus cried out as his cum splashed down Kat's eager throat.

He kept the car on the road and when he was milked dry she tucked him in and zipped his pants up.

"How was that lover?" Kat asked wiping the corners of her mouth.

"That was fucking amazing Kat," Marcus praised her cock sucking skills.

The movie was like ritual torture. Both Kat and Marcus both wanted to leave so they could fuck but they stayed just to raise the hormonal stress level and it worked like a charm. When they left the theatre they could barely keep their hands off of each other and the drive home seemed to last forever but they managed to make it back to Kat's house in one piece.

Kat woke the next morning tender in all the right places with a hint of a sore throat but in her book the night before had been perfect in every way. Nine hours of uninterrupted love play and something for the record books. After sleeping the morning away she turned to wake her lover with a blowjob but found he was gone and his side of the bed quite cold. Hmm she pondered if she had scared him off with her insatiable hunger. Kat rose and examined herself in her full length mirror which she had put to good use the night before watching him slam his cock into her from behind more than a few times. Kat's nipples were hard and when she turned to examine her ass cheeks found hand prints of rosy hue staining her pale flesh. She bit her lip and took a quick shower before dressing and finding a bite to eat; Kat found that she was quite ravenous after the exertion from last night. Donning her favorite terry cloth robe she made her way down stairs with her scarlet locks plastered to the back of the robe.

"Morning mother," Kat purred.

"Well you finally woke up but after all the screaming last night and this morning I guess I shouldn't be too surprised." Her mother replied.

"Have you been crying?" Kat asked seeing the dark circles under her mother's eyes and the tear tracks on her cheeks.

"No..."

"Liar, what's wrong mom?" Kat asked moving to sit next to her mother.

"We have decided to move up the wedding my dear," Petra explained.

"Well that should be good news but I am sensing that all is not well with you and dad." Kat used the term her mother really needed to hear just then.

Her mother smiled then the tears flowed and her body shook as she told Kat the terrible news. Kat pulled her mother close and wept along with her feeling her mother's pain as if it were her own.

"Has he told his son?" Kat asked.

"No... and we can't say anything." Petra begged. "When his father is ready he can tell him."

"Does his son know about us...? I mean you and his dad?"

"No... but we must respect his decisions in this matter so you must swear not to say a single word."

"I promise," Kat said her voice low and her mind still spinning from the news about her stepfather. "What happened to Marcus?"

"Your dad gave him a lift home on his way to the airport."

"Oh, I hope I didn't spoil your farewell night together."

"No... he was too weak for anything beyond cuddling."

"Then why is he on the road again?"

"He said and I quote, 'The business has to go on and so must I.'"

"Men," Kat spat out her concern for this man her mother loved apparent.

"He promised not to overdo it while he was away and he mentioned getting a prescription for Viagra while he was away so as not to disappoint me."

"Won't that aggravate his health?"

"Yes but he loves me too much to disappoint me when he returns."

"I don't want to see you a widow twice in my lifetime mother." Kat whispered.

"Me neither but I love him so much... and he so enjoys sex."

"You and him, I'm not the only screamer in this house." Kat said with a small smile.

"Young lady," Petra said with mock distress. "You couldn't possibly hear me when..."

"The neighbors know when you have a gentleman caller mother."

"Well maybe we should add some sound proofing to the bedrooms?"

"It would be fun testing out if it works or not," Kat grinned fiercely.

"Yes it would now what do you want for lunch?"

"Well since Marcus left already I guess some sausage and eggs will have to do."

The pain never truly left their eyes but in time they learned to accept the inevitable and with ever growing improvements in the medical field a death sentence was pushed further and further back. Marcus lasted all of a month before Kat wore him out but it was long enough for the Federal Marshals to give her a list of acceptable boys to 'date'. Life moved on until the new house was refurbished and soon a new member would be joining the family. Kat wondered what her stepbrother would look like, act like and how well they would get along. As the year 2010 came to an end Kat knew it was only a matter of months until they met and the tension in the house could return to normal. So even as she lay in bed dreaming her stepbrother slipped the ornate ring upon his finger and as one life ended a new life path was set into motion.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,796 Followers
12