Irresistible Holly Ch. 00

Story Info
Prologue: Robert describes his first encounters with Holly.
1.3k words
3.68
8.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Pretty tame, just introducing myself really and keeping it simple.)

*

Holly was a sweet girl that I'd had my eyes on for quite some time. We both enrolled at Davison College of Arts the same year so I'd see her in the common areas of the dormitory or in the halls between classes. We even had a class together during my first semester. I remember the first time I saw her she didn't really catch my eye. She had sharp eyes with an appealing green hue and a slender delicate face to match. Her long dark brown hair was tied in a thick braid and extended to her shoulder blades. She had an elegant thin nose as well and her lips were minute and graceful. In fact, everything about Holly was graceful and elegant but she didn't look like she tried too hard to make it happen.

Well, there was one thing that wasn't slim and elegant. Holly benefited quite well from having a Dominican grandmother and had gorgeous wide hips and a thick irresistible ass. It contrasted excellently with her thin body and modest chest. The first few times we talked I had yet to notice it. It wasn't until I was hanging out in her room with a couple friends that it hit me.

-

Jasmine's room was very comfortable. She had a small futon and a sofa in her dorm room so several people could fit in there comfortably. Holly was there, sitting on the sofa a bit behind me and to my left. I sat on the floor leaning back on the other edge of the sofa. Jasmine turned the lights off in the room and pressed play on her DVD player remote. I wished I would have been sitting next to Holly but sitting below her gave me a better view of what was about to happen.

After the first few minutes of the movie, Jasmine asked Holly, who was sitting closest to the window, to close the blinds. Holly obliged, darkening the room to reduce the glare on the television. Holly sat up and turned left in her seat, putting one knee up on the edge of the couch to boost herself toward the window. Her ass looked absolutely fantastic in her tight blue jeans! I did a double take out of the corner of my eye to admire the perfect roundness of her cheeks as she stretched to reach the window. It was over much too soon as the lights dims and she slipped back down into her chair. Tiny fleeting moments like these were the most exciting things in the world to me at that time and had me thinking about Holly a lot more often than I should.

In the weeks following that day we became pretty good friends. She didn't seem to be into any of the guys we hung out with so I made sure I spent a lot of time with her. After a while it was quite comfortable walking with Holly to eat or to go buy supplies. I personally don't believe in the friend zone, so I felt very safe getting this close to her.

Holly was quite talkative and interesting and I learned a lot of about her over these weeks. She read a lot of comic books, which I didn't, and was quite the artist. She showed me her website one day and I was amazed at the quality of her comics. She was a very spunky girl with a lot of energy outside of class and completely negated the perspective of her I made during the history class we had together.

-

Near the end of the year, a friend of ours pulled everyone in our group together to go to his apartment. The building had a lovely pool so he told us to all bring our bathing suits. Holly wasn't super thrilled to wear a swimsuit but agreed to come nonetheless. I assured her that her body was great and that she had no reason to worry. I knew when she blushed and gave me a playful shove that I'd said the right thing.

She'd been very low profile on the walk to the apartments that day, covering her swimsuit up with a knee-length skirt and a T-shirt. Like I said before, Holly was a bit flat-chested, so she had a very modest and sweet girl-next-door appeal. (Regardless, her ass made up for it.) However, when we got to the pool and people started to jump in, I saw her looking a bit nervous and playing with her hands awkwardly. It wasn't really in her nature to be awkward, so I was certain she had hangups about her body. I took her hand and asked her if she was going to swim or if she was just going to be a landlubber. For a second she just laughed and thought about it, but reluctantly agreed.

I nearly fainted when she took her skirt off. She had a tight blue bikini bottom wrapped snug around her hips. It did its job wonderfully; smanagaing to make her look both sexy and cute simultaneously. Next was the t-shirt. Under that she had on a tight matching tank-style top that hugged and supported her adorable small tits. I could see her turning red and keeping her arms in front of her nervously, but I wouldn't let that last.

"Take my hand, jump in with me."

She looked at me and laughed, reluctantly taking my hand. I gave her a countdown and we ran toward the pool together, jumping in at the last second. I saw the excitement on her face and heard her let out a quick high-pitched scream as we fell toward the pool. That moment seemed to last an hour.

-

We all spent hours in the pool. At least that felt like hours too. I spent almost the entire time swooning over Holly's gorgeous wet body and hair. Whenever she'd retreat to the shallow end I'd get a fantastic view of her ass. The greatest moment that day though, was when Jasmine crouched down to talk to Holly. Holly swam to the edge of the pool and propped herself up on the side with her elbows. Bending over the rim of the pool, Holly's Hips pushed out backward in the water. I dove a few feet down to get a good look without people noticing.

I swam down opening my eyes; submerged in the deep end. After I got my bearings, i turned my head to Holly. I saw her cute feet kicking idly but i kept my distance, not wanting to draw attention to myself. She wiggled her hips a bit under the water, practically beckoning me to come touch them. Thankfully i resisted that temptation, but admired her soft body from under the water for a few more seconds before ascending and breaking the surface.

-

Holly and I walked back with the group, but I kept a slower pace while talking to her so we'd get a bit separated from the others. I felt a little nasty for staring at her like that, but she had no idea, and thanked me for convincing her to jump in. I was very casual about it, playfully nudging her and joking about the day. She put her arm around my waist, continuing the playfulness, but this time leaning up to kiss me on the cheek. With a wink and a nervous but excited wave, she broke the embrace, then and ran off to catch up with the others.

-

...and that is when the encounters between me and Holly got a little less PG

Next: Holly's Assistance

-Holly spends a little more quality time with Robert and helps him with a little problem.