Irresistibly Cute Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Eventually out of sheer self-preservation Felicity had to whimper, "Sara... please..."

There was a moment's pause, Felicity thinking she would have to admit what she wanted again, and desperately hoping she could have the physical and emotional strength to get those words out. Then Sara looked up at her, smiled softly and then slowly removed her fingers completely from Felicity's pussy. This of course caused Felicity to whine in disappointment, the hacker briefly wondering whether the assassin would be cruel enough to leave her like this, more desperate to cum than Felicity could ever remember being, and then Sara slowly tilted herself forward, closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and slid it over the physically weaker blonde's aching twat.

Felicity cried out, swearing she could feel tears of need begin to flow out of the corners of her eyes. Sara's tongue gently slid against the lips of her pussy over and over again in a teasing fashion which would have felt so wonderful if she hadn't been so desperate to cum. Truthfully this was wonderful anyway, and so much more intense than it would have been if she wasn't so close to cumming. But it was getting to the point where it felt like she needed an orgasm like she needed oxygen, and as wonderful as this was it just wasn't enough.

She wasn't much of a dirty talker, in or out of the bedroom, but Felicity would have said anything if it meant Sara would let her cum in that moment. She would have promised the other girl anything if she pushed her tongue inside her, concentrated on her clit, something, anything, whatever it took to get her what she so desperately needed. She would spend the rest of her life eating pussy on command, get the words 'Sara Lance's little lesbian fuck-toy' tattooed anywhere on her body, agree to do any perverted little thing the other blonde could come up with if she just made her cum. But no matter how hard she tried Felicity just couldn't get the words out, any sound out of her mouth pure incoherent jargon thanks to her entire body being so overwhelmed.

In desperation Felicity grabbed Sara's hair with her other hand, clamping down on those long blonde locks with each one of her fingers and then pushing the other girl's face into her cunt while trying to rub herself off against Sara's tongue, treating the deadly assassin more like a fuck pad than a person. It was so wrong, and embarrassing, and undignified, but Felicity just couldn't help herself, the once gentle encouragement of her fingers stroking through Sara's beautiful hair forgotten as Felicity shamelessly mistreated her friend.

Her inexcusable behaviour didn't even pay off, Sara effortlessly keeping her on the edge with strategic licks and sucks to her aching centre, Felicity sobbing as her actions brought her as close to an orgasm as possible without experiencing it, which of course only frustrated her more. Not that she deserved an orgasm after fucking Sara's face, Felicity almost wishing that The Canary would break free of her grip and knock her unconscious. At least that would put her out of her misery, and it was nothing less than what she deserved, especially as the thought of Sara doing that to her absurdly turned her on, although at least Felicity could blame her delirious state for that.

Just as Felicity thought she would be literally driven mad by this treatment Sara grabbed her butt and pushed it firmly against the wall, the little Amazon in between her thighs effortlessly pinning her in place, in one simple move Sara Lance proving her physical superiority and making Felicity feel she was the other woman's bitch. Which, ok, maybe it wasn't quite as offensive in the context of two girls falling into stereotypical roles of the dominant one and the submissive one, or the butch and the bitch as it were, but even in the most offensive way possible it was actually a turn on to think of herself as Sara's bitch. But then Sara followed up her initial display of strength by shoving her tongue as deep as it would go into Felicity's cunt, and then the poor hacker was beyond all conscious thought, her MIT graduating mind melting away as she experienced the strongest orgasm of her life, somehow followed up by climaxes which were just as strong.

Sara somewhat resented the fact that she had to remove her tongue almost instantly after she pushed inside of Felicity. But better that than missing a single drop of precious girl cum, Sara allowing herself a moment to enjoy the feeling of Felicity's cunt clamping down on her tongue before she removed it and concentrated on swallowing the precious liquid as it squirted into her mouth. Plus, it wasn't like she didn't get to insert her tongue as deep as it would go into Felicity's welcoming hole the second she had gotten every drop of that precious liquid, Sara tongue fucking her roommate turned lover hard and fast until she came again.

As she was thrusting her tongue in and out Felicity's love hole Sara considered her options. She wanted to make Felicity cum again, then gently bring her down from her high, dry herself and the cute hacker, and then Sara wanted to carry Felicity to the little nerd's bedroom and spend the rest of the night going down on her. However Felicity was primed and ready for a series of orgasms, and as much as she wanted to give the brainy blonde's pussy the hours of worship it deserved in that moment Sara just couldn't resist the chance to fuck sweet little Felicity Smoak into unconsciousness.

So, telling herself she had at least given Felicity a longer pussy licking this time and there was a certain benefit from easing her into all this, Sara devoted herself completely to making her friend cum. At first that involved tongue fucking Felicity until she came, removing her tongue and concentrating on sucking/swallowing the wonderful liquid flowing out of her before going right back to the tongue fucking. When Sara's tongue was too tired to continue she switched to sucking on Felicity's clit while pushing first one, then two fingers into the hacker's cunt, the deadly assassin frantically fingering the girl who had quickly become her best friend through orgasms after orgasm until sweet little Felicity stopped screaming in pleasure and went limp in Sara's arms. Or more accurately arm.

At the time Sara only had one hand on Felicity's ass, but that had been enough as she was no longer worried about holding back in place, even encouraging Felicity to pump back against her thrusts as that was something Sara found incredibly hot. Felicity going limp forced Sara to switch tactics, grabbing hold of her friend with both hands to hold her in place and shoving her well-rested tongue back inside Felicity's centre. And yes, considering Felicity's state it would have been kinder just to bring her down from her high, but Sara was just so close to giving her best friend another orgasm she just couldn't resist. She just couldn't resist giving Felicity an almost painful amount of pleasure and granting herself the privilege of swallowing yet more cute nerd cum.

Once she was done Sara immediately felt guilty, the vigilante known as The Canary picking up her lover and carrying her to bed, only stopping to gently dry them both off. Then as Sara was tucking Felicity into bed the hacker mumbled, "Sorry."

Taken by surprise Sara idiotically replied, "Huh, what?"

"I'm sorry." Felicity blushed, "You know, if I was a bit rough."

Sara was totally missing something, and she hated when that happened, "What are you talking about?"

Felicity blushed, "I, I was humping your face. Just now, when you were going down on me."

There was a long silence, and then Sara burst out laughing, eventually adding "Awwwwww, that's so cute. You think that was being rough."

Felicity blushed again, "Well it seemed rough to me."

Sara shrugged, "It was nothing compared to what Nyssa used to do to me, and Oli could have his moments... not that you need to do anything like that. I'm totally happy with what we just did."

Felicity frowned, "But I, I didn't even get to return the favour."

"I know." Sara grinned, "And I like that. Well, I wouldn't want it to be like this all the time exactly, but once in a while... I'd love for you to be my little pillow princess."

"Pillow princess?" Felicity questioned.

Sara grinned wider, "You know, just lay back on the pillows and let me do all the work."

"Oh." Felicity blushed, "Well, I... erm, are you sure I can't do something for you now?"

It was tempting, but Felicity was obviously tired so Sara simply smiled and said, "Don't worry about it. Just having the privilege of touching you is enough for me."

Again Felicity blushed, becoming quite annoyed with all her blushing, before being distracted by Sara kissing her forehead and turning towards the door, "Hey, where are you going?"

Sara turned back to her best friend, "This is all pretty new to you... and I'm not sure I can be trusted to keep my hands to myself. You are irresistibly cute and all."

Yet again Felicity blushed, then pulled the sheets back and said, "Well... I don't mind."

For a moment Sara weighed the pros and cons, then she mentally said screw it and grinned wide enough to show off her dimples, "I knew you would be a cuddler!"

With that the deadly Canary who struck fear into the hearts of men twice her size jumped into the bed with the other tiny blonde and in the matter of seconds the two women were spooning. Which was something her most notable lovers were quite fond of, but in the past Sara had always been a little spoon. This time she was curled up behind a woman as small she was, her strong arms clinging protectively to her lover as she slowly drifted off to sleep with Felicity's natural scent filling her nostrils. It was something Sara felt she could get used too. Hopefully the irresistibly cute nerd girl would give her the chance.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12