Is 3 A Crowd? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's too much Lex. I don't know if I can do this anymore, I don't want to ever feel a man inside me again, I want you Lex, only you. I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you too Faith but" She said then stopped when Faith interrupted.

"Not enough to want to break it off with Rob."

"I'm sorry Faith, I don't want to lose you, but I also need a man."

"Ok then" she said grabbing her stuff, and raising out of her chair.

"I don't want to lose you Faith, please"

"I didn't say you were going to lose me, I just can't be with Rob, stop by my house tonight, we'll figure something out."

Lex watched her as she walked out of the door, she didn't know what to do. She was completely shocked. She walked back to Rob, her head hanging low.

"What is it Lex? Wheres Faith?"

"She left, she decided she doesn't want to be with a man ever again, she just wants a woman."

"A woman? You mean she wants you?"

"Yeah me and only me"

"And you said??" he asked getting up off the floor and going to his wife.

"I said I couldn't leave you, but I also don't want to lose her. Think you can share me?"

"Haven't I been doing that for the last few weeks Lex?" he said kissing her, "I'd rather share you than lose you."

"Really?" she asked him in complete surprise, she was thinking that maybe he'd tell her to go.

"I know you've been over her place often these last few weeks, its okay with me. I do love you Lexy, and if you also need to be with her thats fine, I just hope someday she'll decide I can join again"

"So where were we Rob? I believe you was about to fuck me."

"Do you want it Lexy? Do you want me to pound that sweet pussy of yours?"

"No" she said. "Fist my pussy while you pound my ass, I need to be full right now Rob. I need you to do that for me."

"Your wish is my command Sexy Alexia," he whispered in her ear and she moaned, feeling him slide inside her and ball his hand into a fist at her entrance, ready to fist her. "You ready?"

She took a deep breath and nodded he started to slam his fist into her stretched open pussy. With all the fucking she was doing all day he didn't have to prepare her for his fist.

"Mmmmn," she moaned, getting louder as she felt both holes being filled. She felt herself dripping fluids like a leaking tap. She felt so good right then and completely in love with Rob.

"Harder, Rob, make me cum baby, make me cum for you" she moaned loudly as he pounded her.

"Fuck Lexy, you're on fire right now and I've never wanted you more."

Her one hand fell to her clit while the other tweeked and pulled on her right nipple. "I love you Rob, I love you so much, I need you baby."

"You have me Lex, I am giving myself to you completely."

"When you are ready to cum, cum in my pussy."

He pulled his fist from her and pulled out of her and turned her round to face him, "God you are beautiful," he said and pushed inside her pussy.

"I can't leave you Rob, no way no how."

"I'm glad to hear it Lexy," he whispered in her ear as he slowed his pace inside her, really loving her instead of the quick in and out in thirty seconds flat, he wanted her to know just what she meant to him. "I love you so much Lexy."

"What has gotten into you Rob, I've never known you like this before, I love you like this."

"I thought you liked me rough, that's why I was always like that."

"Baby I'll take you anyway I can but this is so nice," she breathed as he slowly rode her, slowly building up her orgasm.

"Well we'll do it this way a lot more often" he said feeling his balls swelling up. "I love it too, are you ready to come with me sweetheart?"

"Mmmnhmm,"

"Ready?"

"Now!" She screamed out as her pussy pulsed continuously around his cock, milking him for everything she could. They both collapsed into a heap together on the floor exhausted and satisfied.

more to cum.. please don't forget to rate and comment we love hearing what you have to think about the story…

12