Is It Cheating?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh. I'm cumming!" she gasped. I let go of her wrist and she worked her fingers back and forth across her clit as she orgasmed. As her pleasure subsided, she melted down to the foot of the chair and onto the floor.

"My god," she breathed. "That was fucking intense!"

"Sounded like it," I smiled.

"Now it's your turn," she had found renewed energy. "Grab your cock. I wanna jerk you off!"

This was too incredible. I had never dreamed of masturbation being this arousing. I quickly grabbed hold of my cock, with Anne's hand not far behind grasping my wrist. She started to jerk my hand back and forth across my cock. We soon found rhythm with this too. This wasn't going to take long, with her sitting there naked in front me as I knelt on her living room floor. I stared at her tits, jiggling up and down happily together. Then I glanced back to her face as she bit her lower lip and gave me a look that said she couldn't wait until I had cum too.

"I'm getting close already," I said. "You are too hot, Anne."

"Stand up so you can cum on my face," she said as she brought her tongue out to touch her upper lip.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"I want you to cum on my face," she said again and pulled up on my thigh.

I stood up and she knelt herself in front of me, her head on plane with my cock. She continued to jerk my hand back and forth and brought her lips up toward the head of my cock. I felt her quick breaths on the tip as she moved about a half inch away from it. My god this felt incredible. I just wanted her to grab my cock and swallow it all down her throat. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. The movement brought my hips slightly forward and for an instant I felt her lips brush against the head. I heard her slight intake of breath and knew that we may have broken the boundary, but it was enough to set me off.

"Jesus, Anne, I'm gonna cum!"

I looked back down as she lowered her head below my cock, closed her eyes, and slightly opened her mouth. Suddenly it seemed like everything stopped. Her hand seemed to stop stroking and my mouth was stuck in the open position. Then I felt the small spasm in my balls as my orgasm started. Just an instant before the pleasure overrode everything, I felt the cum travel through my ballsack, up into the shaft, and spurt out of the tip of my cock.

Then I went into sensory overload.

The first bit of cum spilled out of my cock and dropped down to Anne's tits. The second, and largest, contraction squirted cum out like a rope into the air and it landed across Anne's face. The top of the rope landed just above her forehead, in her hair. It lined across her forehead, down the right side of her nose, and across her lips and chin. The third spurt shot out of my cock and landed directly onto her left eyelid where the entire load pooled and then overflowed and dripped down her cheek.

"It's so warm," she said quietly.

The third and fourth streams both landed on her upper lip just below her nose. One split and ran sideways down both cheeks, and the other pooled there for a second and then streamed quickly into her open mouth.

"Uhhh," she moaned as my orgasm subsided. "That was so hot. Why didn't we ever do that before?"

At that moment, we were broken from the trance as we heard a car door shut in the driveway.

"Oh shit," I said and sprang into action.

Anne was up in a flash, cum streaming down her face and only her one eye open. She grabbed her clothes and ran to back of the house. I threw on my boxers, jeans, and t-shirt and dumped myself on the couch just in time for Nick to open the front door.

"Merry Christmas, bitches!" he yelled. "We come bearing gifts of Coors Light and Jack Daniels! Hope we didn't interrupt anything, Brandon my boy!"

12