Is She, Isn't She? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked through the doors -- her eyes fell immediately to her group of friends sitting in their usual seat. No sign of Jeanie, yet. Ashley approached the table but instead of sitting down, she remained standing while she greeted everyone.

She didn't have time to get caught sitting with her pals -- if Jeanie looked over and saw that Ashley had sat down without bothering to come over and say hello first, the brunette would surely think that the older woman was playing games with her, or didn't care about her -- thoughtless behaviour like that would make Jeanie angry. Besides, the reason Ashley was at the bar was not to see her friends this time round; it was to see Jeanie.

"Hey guys!" now, Ashley smiled. It was the first time she'd seen anyone since her birthday.

"Well-well! Hello, stud!" Claire teased, shaking with laughter.

"I can't believe it," Chantelle shook her green-capped head. "The hottest box in town, and you licked it!" she looked glum.

"Sorry, Chantelle," Ashley chuckled. "Good game?"

"I'm not a bad loser, James," Chantelle said gruffly, shaking her hand. "You training her up?"

"I don't exactly know what I'm doing with her," Ashley confessed, casting anxious green eyes toward the bar again. "This will be the first time I've seen her ... since. And don't tell her I told you that we slept together, alright?" she suddenly added to everyone quickly. "She might not want me to. We didn't discuss it."

"Our lips are sealed, unlike yours," sniggered Tansy in a naughty voice.

"Very funny. Is she even here?" Ashley threw a third frustrated glance toward the bar, just as Jeanie circled back around it and into sight, up to her old trick of surreptitiously thumbing through her mobile while at work. For a quick moment, Ashley wondered if the beautiful brunette was checking for a text from her.

"Go get her, Ash," Meredith encouraged kindly.

"Wish me luck!" Ashley raised her eyebrows at her friends and used a breezy voice.

"You don't need luck when you're as hot as you are, Ash," Claire informed her.

Ashley gave her a quick grin and walked over to the bar. Jeanie raised her head when she heard Ashley's footsteps, and her face broke into a nervous smile as she shovelled her forgotten phone deep into the pocket of her pants.

"Hey, Ashie!" she couldn't disguise the relief and happiness in her voice. "How was ... how was it at your parent's place?"

Ashley leant on the bar and smiled at Jeanie. "It was okay," she replied. "Jeanie, can you take your break now, or soon? I want to be able to catch up with you properly, without being interrupted."

"Er," Jeanie looked more nervous than ever. "Uh, sure, I can take it now. Where do you want to go? Outside?"

"Yeah, maybe down the other side of the building? The carpark might get a little annoying, with cars pulling in every few minutes!" Ashley kept her voice neutral and strong. She found that if she used a directive tone, Jeanie responded to and was comforted by it, by Ashley seeming to know what to do and how it would go. In an area where Jeanie was so unsure of everything, having someone take charge seemed to be what the young brunette needed.

Jeanie quickly asked Tony if it was okay if she took her break, and Tony consented -- it wasn't busy, and both Bella and Oliver were on. Jeanie grabbed her handbag and joined Ashley, where the blonde was waiting for her, leaning against the same patch of wall she'd slumped against, drunk, that fateful night when Jeanie had given her a lift home.

The two women exited the bar, Ashley waving to her friends as they passed their table. Jeanie's eyes slid assessingly over them, and it was with an uncomfortable feeling in her stomach that Ashley observed the shit-eating grins that just about the entire table wore -- grins that Ashley was sure Jeanie would notice. The blonde also saw Jeanie swallow hard, and then they were out the side door, in the narrow alleyway that separated Bolton's from the hairdresser's building adjacent.

The alleyway contained a couple of clean steel bins down one end, and a tall stack of wooden pallets for loading empty beer kegs onto, at the other. Ashley led Jeanie around behind the stack of pallets, and leant against the brick wall of Bolton's, while Jeanie stood facing her with her arms folded tensely.

"Did you tell them?" was the first thing out of the attractive brunette's mouth, voice terse.

Ashley's stomach knotted, but she forced her tones not to waver as she replied. "I did," she told the truth. "I felt really bad the second I did, though, I just sort of said without thinking. It was wrong of me, I should have asked you first if it was okay."

Jeanie closed her eyes in embarrassment and annoyance. "Great, just what I need," she cursed, almost to herself. "I'm sick and tired of the sexual harassment that goes on in this place! It's worse here than at the straight bar I worked, honestly! And now it's going to get even worse, now that everyone knows that I slept with a chick one time ...!"

"My friends won't tell anyone," Ashley made sure that they were standing close together, close enough to touch. "I apologise, Jeanie."

"What did they say?" Jeanie asked, voice still tense with anger, eyes fixed on the ground. "I bet they weren't surprised?"

"Weren't surprised?" Ashley frowned. "That I slept with the hottest resident straight girl in the bar? I think they definitely were surprised."

"They've been ... they've known something was up. When you gave me the invitation to your party, they were all laughing at me," Jeanie was glowering.

"They were laughing because they knew I wanted you," Ashley explained gently. "They ... they suspected, and assumed, when we left the club together -- not that anyone saw us leave. What I meant was, when both you and I turned up missing that night, they all put two and two together. Look, they won't tell anyone, I promise ..."

"You can't promise that, Ash!" now, Jeanie's voice turned slightly snappish. "What if Chantelle gets drunk one night and blurts it out, in that big loud voice she's got, huh? That's not a promise you can make."

"So I take it you didn't tell any of your friends about this?" Ashley tried changing tactics, voice dry.

"Of course I didn't!" Jeanie hurled back.

"Okay, alright. I've asked them not to say anything. I trust them. Do you hate me now?" Ashley used a gentle voice.

"No!" Jeanie answered ungraciously. "I just, I'm embarrassed ..."

"Embarrassed? Why? Am I some fat, ugly, trashy slut you're ashamed of having been with, or something?" Ashley challenged her.

"No," Jeanie groaned. "I'm embarrassed because I went around singing to everyone about how straight I was and now ...!"

"And now it's none of anyone's business what you decide to do, who you decide to be with, or sleep with. My friends are the last people to judge, believe me."

"Eurgh, fine!" Jeanie stared sullenly off, obviously still mad but realising there was nothing she could do about it.

Ashley's brow furrowed. "Tell me how your last few days have gone?" she prompted the surly brunette, still gently. "How was work?"

"Fine," Jeanie muttered, still looking to the side, arms still folded.

"Uni going okay?" this was going from bad to worse; now, Ashley felt as though she sounded like the girl's mother.

"It's fine," Jeanie shrugged grouchily, arms still folded.

Ashley reached out a hand and gently ran her fingers down the back of one of Jeanie's crossed forearms. "I was going to give you a call from my parents' landline to see if you were feeling okay about what we did together, but I thought you needed some space. I ... kind of missed you," she shot Jeanie a wry look.

"Hmm," Jeanie's dark eyes settled to Ashley's soft hand as it slowly travelled the length of skin on her arm.

"Not much, or anything," Ashley continued, her fingers tracing up to Jeanie's slim biceps, sliding underneath the sleeve of the black shirt she wore before tracing back down. "Hardly at all, really."

"Hm," Jeanie said again, still slightly gruffly, as Ashley closed warm hands over Jeanie's wrists and gently pried them apart -- she hadn't liked Jeanie's closed body language. The brunette's folded arms had been a physical barrier between them and now, Ashley removed it.

"And you?" Ashley asked Jeanie next, lacing their fingers together with both hands, standing even nearer.

"I hardly thought about you," Jeanie responded, allowing herself to play Ashley's little game, both with her fingers and verbally. "Maybe, like, once in the last seventy-two hours, but that would be it ..."

Ashley gave a soft laugh and gently tugged Jeanie to her, with her grip on the brunette's fingers. "I'm so hurt," she whispered into Jeanie's lips, before pressing their mouths together and kissing her.

Their lips moved sensually as one, Jeanie's mouth opening right away, apparently used to the drill now -- and apparently eager to feel Ashley's tongue sliding against her own. Ashley gently stroked the inside of Jeanie's mouth with her warm wet tongue, then pulled back to look at the younger woman's face.

Jeanie's lashes were down, and her eyes were still fixed on the ground. She chewed on a wet lip -- she looked as though she was thinking long and hard about something. She looked very uncertain -- as though she was uncertain about whether or not she had enjoyed that last kiss from Ashley.

This facial expression frightened Ashley. Panic rose within her. Jeanie had no business looking like that right after they'd kissed. She was supposed to look completely into it, but instead it looked as though she was having second thoughts and the idea made Ashley panic!

Ashley needed to make Jeanie very, very sure that she enjoyed being with the blonde. Whatever damaging thoughts were going around Jeanie's head, Ashley needed to drive them out. And she was going to. Aggressively.

Her fingers were still laced with Jeanie's, so Ashley suddenly yanked the girl forwards again, so that she landed against the older woman's chest. Ashley caught her, the blonde's arms going around Jeanie's flat middle, before driving her back quite violently into the brick wall behind them -- they both struck it relatively hard.

The expression of surprise on Jeanie's face was priceless, before Ashley drove their lips together again and kissed the younger girl hungrily. This was not a sensual kiss; it was a raw, hungry one. Jeanie had no choice but to react to it, almost blindly, her own tongue moving as though it was in a daze as Ashley did all the driving.

Ashley breathed in through her nose with a sharp hiss and pressed Jeanie up even more intimately into the wall, hands slipping beneath their bodies and to the backs of Jeanie's upper thighs. The blonde squeezed the muscles there luxuriously with strong fingers.

Jeanie was all sweet and melty now. Ashley had turned her on with her fierce kissing, massaging hands and aggressive treatment. Jeanie's body had melted into Ashley's, contours softening as Jeanie's muscles relaxed into her lover's body. The brunette's arms sat low on Ashley's slim hips, cupping the sides of Ashley's stomach. One of her arms crept into the small of Ashley's back to hold her closer.

Ashley bit Jeanie's bottom lip quite hard, then darted her face downwards to the crevice of her neck, and began biting her there too, not gently.

"Urgh!" Jeanie gasped, the note of surprise still in her voice. "So much for hardly at all!"

"Shut up!" Ashley ordered her, tongue trailing upwards along Jeanie's throat and tasting the sweat of her neck, to the hairline behind her ear, before actually tonguing Jeanie's ear itself, breathing hotly into it.

Jeanie's head fell to one side, her eyes closed. "Mmm," she lightly groaned. "Am I allowed to say that I like making out with you?" the words seemed to come spilling from lips that, like the rest of her, were softening as Ashley made Jeanie lose control of her body and give in to her senses.

Ashley bit Jeanie's earlobe this time, holding it between perfect white teeth and snarling into the side of her face, breathing hot and heavy. "I told you to shut up!" she growled, biting hard, hands going to the front of their bodies and beginning to fumble with the button and zipper on Jeanie's workpants.

Jeanie made a strangled sound in the back of her throat, her own hands diving to the front of her stomach and trying to wrestle Ashley's away.

"For Christ's sake, Ashley, I don't care how hard you bite me, I'm at work!" she gasped, caught right in the middle of shock, outrage, adrenalin and arousal.

Ashley already had the zipper down, and her quick fingers made rapid work of the button too, despite Jeanie's physical attempts to dissuade her.

"Shut up, Jeanie!" Ashley commanded, voice ragged and harsh. "I'm just so addicted to your body right now. I just want to touch you!"

"You can't, I'm at work!" Jeanie wrestled with Ashley, their wrists, hands and arms wrangling down low at her belly.

"You're on your break! It'll just be for a minute! Just let me touch you for a minute, Jeanie!" Ashley glared at her, before pressing her nose and lips against the brunette's. "Just for a minute," she repeated at a whisper now, into Jeanie's mouth. "Just for a minute, baby, just one minute, come on ..."

Jeanie's body drained of tenseness, responding to the coaxing in Ashley's voice, and Ashley quickly slid her fingers down the front of Jeanie's pants before the younger girl could change her mind or gather her thoughts again. The blonde found the elastic of Jeanie's panties and wriggled beneath those as well, finally coming to the delicious warm cleft between the girl's thighs.

"Mmm, that's a good girl," she crooned into Jeanie's mouth now, tonguing her again as her fingers petted her between her legs, softly stroking Jeanie's bare pussy, feeling the heat radiating from the brunette's body.

"God, Ashley, someone could see us!" groaned Jeanie, as Ashley parted the girl's slit and gently slid a finger inside her, probing and exploring her heat.

"No one will see us, we're hidden behind the pallets," Ashley breathed logically as she fingered her -- it was hard to speak, the blonde was trying to concentrate on what she was doing. "Even if someone got really close, they wouldn't see what I was doing to you, our hands are hidden in front of our bodies, between our bodies -- God, you're so wet!"

Jeanie whimpered as Ashley's long fingers found her clit and fondled it, caressing it. It felt like the blonde was sliding her fingers in hot silk, as Jeanie's body temperature skyrocketed and her hips undulated against Ashley's hand.

"Hmm, are you all wet just for me, baby?" Ashley whispered hotly, tongue creeping out of her mouth and dipping into Jeanie's panting lips, as the older woman continued to diddle the brunette's clit softly. "Are you? 'Cause you're so wet, darling."

One of Jeanie's hands came up and circled around behind Ashley's neck.

"Who else would it be for?" Jeanie actually opened her passion-dark eyes to goad Ashley, slightly rebelliously, before dragging their mouths together and tonguing Ashley passionately.

Ashley's brows quirked with amusement at Jeanie's cheekiness at such a moment. She allowed Jeanie to control the pace of their mouths for a moment, then took her lips away, pulling Jeanie off the wall with the hand that wasn't forced down the front of the other girl's panties. Though she slid that hand free too, and Jeanie wasn't able to suppress the moan when she did.

Ashley moved her body around behind Jeanie's, so that her front was pressed to the brunette's slender back. The older woman slipped her arms intimately around Jeanie's tight stomach, wrapping one arm around the girl's body beneath the large slopes of her breasts and holding her in position.

She slid the other arm down, down, back into Jeanie's opened pants, cupping her sex again to the tune of a sigh and small, breathy grunt coming from the younger girl's lips.

From this new position, Ashley started licking her tongue into Jeanie's ear again while she played with the brunette's pussy, fingering her and slowly picking up the tempo.

"Are you going to cum for me?" Ashley asked hotly, her fingers gliding in and out of Jeanie's tight little snatch now, fucking the gorgeous girl with two long fingers.

"Mmm!" Jeanie gave another ragged groan at Ashley's sexy words.

"You want to cum, don't you baby?" Ashley breathed, her lips two millimetres from Jeanie's ear.

"Mm, yes!" Jeanie responded, her voice broken. "Yes Ashie, I want to cum so bad!"

"This is a bit of a naughty thing to do on your break while you're at work, baby," Ashley reminded her of their circumstances, voice wicked. "Fucking, in the back alleyway."

"Mm, fuck me Ashie, make me cum!" Jeanie threw her head back onto Ashley's shoulder, her long dark hair spilling down Ashley's back. In such a pose, the brunette's long slender throat was exposed and rippling with every shaking breath she took. Her knees had started to shake and if it weren't for Ashley's strong arm gripping her under her breasts, she probably would have needed to buckle or lean on something for support. "Mmm, I'm so close! Fuck me Ashie, please! Uh, that feels so good ... oh! Mmm, yes, right there, right there Ashie ..."

Ashley now had her right where she wanted her. "Right!" she announced, circling Jeanie's clit with warm, slippery fingers. "Every time I'm here when you're working from now on, you're going to take your break, and we're going to come out here and fuck, baby, aren't we?"

"Uh! Yes, that would be gooood, Ashie!" Jeanie moaned, head still tossed backwards onto Ashley's shoulder.

"Every time!" Ashley pressed her. "Promise me!" she stilled her fingers for a moment, teasing Jeanie out of her senses.

"I promise Ashie, I promise! Why did you stop when I'm so close?!"

"I want to hear you promise me that every time I'm here, while you're working, you and I are going to sneak out here and fuck. You're going to cum every single time -- we're going to have hot, nasty sex here in this back alleyway and you're going to love it! Say it, or I won't let you cum!"

"I already promised, I promised!" Jeanie's voice was rising in pitch as she got desperate, Ashley's skilled fingers keeping the brunette right where she wanted her, on the brink, on the cusp, on the edge of sizzling insanity, with maddening swirls in her hot slickness. Jeanie let out a high gasp, totally caught up in the passion. "Every time you come in when I'm working, I'll let you fuck me, you can fuck me whenever and whichever way you want when I'm at work, I promise, now please Ashie ...!"

Ashley smiled. "Good girl!" she teased, before adjusting the angle of her hand and sliding two fingers deep into Jeanie's body, thrusting them firmly and with a strong rhythm. Jeanie made a noise of rapture and came, her whole body shuddering violently against Ashley's, the muscles of her inner walls contracting and spasming, and sucking Ashley's fingers even deeper into her body. It lasted ... and lasted ... and finally, Jeanie slumped against Ashley's shoulder and stomach. Once again, if it hadn't been for Ashley's strong arm around the brunette's stomach, Jeanie would have sunk into a sprawl all over the pavement.

Ashley readjusted her body slightly, and pressed her cheek to Jeanie's from behind, while Jeanie was calming down from her orgasm, Ashley's arms securely around her and holding her. The brunette's smooth cheek was hot and flushed -- Ashley turned and pressed her face into it, smiling, ego swelling as it always did whenever she proved she was a fine lover by driving her partners to such bliss.

123456...9