Is That For Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa smiled at Mike, love in her eyes, and stretched up to kiss him. Mike squeezed her hand, and cleared his own throat. "Thank you for your trust, Doctor Evans. I will promise you now, that so long as it is in my power to do so, I will make sure that no harm comes to Lisa."

Dafydd nodded and extended his hand. Mike took it and the two men shook hands. "I can't ask for more than that, Mike."

"There's another thing, Doc. I haven't asked Lisa yet, but I'm asking you. I'd like your permission to pay court to Lisa, with a view to making her my wife next year, when I have my own spread up and running." Mike turned to Lisa. "Sweetheart?"

"Yes," whispered Lisa, "the answer's yes."

Mike laughed. "Let me ask you first. Will you marry me?"

"Yes, Mike, I will. Tomorrow, if you like. We can build that ranch together."

Mike blinked. "Maybe not tomorrow, but if you want to make it soon, it's great with me." He turned to Dafydd, who nodded.

"I think you have all the answer you need, Mike. Anything I say is almost redundant." He smiled at Lisa. "Your mother was younger than you are, when she agreed to marry me. You have my blessing, darling."

Lisa hugged him, fighting back tears. "Thank you, Daddy."

Lisa hugged Louise, and Mike shook Dafydd's hand. As one, they all fell silent. In the sudden silence, Louise noisily blew her nose. They all looked at her and she laughed, palming happy tears from her face. "Anybody hungry?" she said.

The meal was a celebration and the four of them discussed the young couple's future. Lisa was adamant that she didn't want to wait any longer than she had to, and Mike agreed that having her help would make his task of building his ranch easier.

"We need to get the cabin finished first," said Mike. "I've repaired the fireplace and chimney, and rebuilt the walls. Rock, to take the weather. It needs a floor, and the roof needs repairs. It needs windows, too. Only one room, to start with, but it's big enough to separate into living and sleeping areas."

"I want to see it," said Lisa.

"I was planning to go there on Saturday, first thing, work Saturday and Sunday, 'cos Pa will want me back at work Monday." He frowned suddenly.

"Problem, Mike?" said Louise.

He smiled wryly. "I still have to tell Ma and Pa I'm planning to marry Lisa."

"I'll come with you to hold your hand when you tell them," Lisa said with a grin, "and I'll come with you on Saturday. I want to see my future home," she said softly, taking Mike's hand.

"It's too late for you to go home tonight, Mike," said Louise. "Sleep here, and Lisa can come with you in the morning. What did your Pa have planned for tomorrow?"

"We were planning to break horses, so he'll be working at home."

"If the two of you set off early, you can tell Mike's folks and he can still help his Pa. I suspect Mike's Ma will want to talk to you, Lisa. Dafydd and I will come along later, before he sees Doctor Weiss about taking over." Louise smiled. She reached over and took Dafydd's hand. "You can't sleep with me tonight, Lisa, because I'm sleeping with Dafydd." Lisa clapped her hands together in delight.

Dafydd cleared his throat. "We know you two are lovers, so you might as well share a bed tonight, too, if you wish," he said gruffly.

Lisa looked at Mike, her eyes shining. "Oh, yes!" Mike grinned. He didn't say anything. He didn't need to, the look of love on his face was enough.

In bed together, later, Louise and Dafydd lay, recovering from a mutual climax that had left them panting. There was a muffled cry from the bedroom next door and Louise grinned at Dafydd, her teeth gleaming in the moonlight.

"It sounds as if your daughter is enjoying herself."

"Not as much as her father is." He lay quietly for a while. "Louise, my love, I've been thinking."

"About what?"

Dafydd laughed. "Everything. You. Me. Mike and Lisa. Taking over from Doctor Weiss. It looks like I'll be losing Lisa. Well, not losing, but you know what I mean."

"I know."

"Well, you and I, we fit together so well, physically, emotionally. Louise, how'd you like a daughter?"

"Are you offering to make me pregnant, Dafydd Evans," Louise said with a giggle and a rising certainty as to what Dafydd meant.

Dafydd laughed. "Not immediately, although it's a pleasant thought. I was thinking more of the ready-made variety. I know it's sudden, but I'm a rapid judge of character. I proposed to Lisa's mother the day we met, and we were happily married until she died. Louise, let's have a double wedding. Will you marry me?"

She stared at him for a moment, her mind in turmoil. I only expected to have him as an occasional lover. Now he wants to marry me, she thought. Do I want to marry him? By God, yes! I do! "Yes," she said. "As soon as you like."

"Thank you, Louise," said Dafydd. "You make me a very happy man." He chuckled. "We have to tell Lisa and Mike."

"Easy," said Louise, swinging her legs out of bed. "I'll pop next door and tell them now."

"Like that?" said Dafydd, fighting a grin, gesturing to indicate Louise's nakedness.

"Why not? They've both seen me naked before." She strode from the room and Dafydd heard her knock on the bedroom door, then a laugh and a low, hurried explanation. She came back, laughing.

"What's so funny?" said Dafydd.

"I should have listened before I went in. I caught them in mid-fuck."

Dafydd's eyebrows raised. "Impressive recovery, young Michael. It seems no time since we heard Lisa cry out before."

Louise nodded. "He does recover quickly, but then, so do you, Dafydd."

"It is the magic you weave, Louise. It stimulates me."

"If I remember rightly, I promised to stimulate you into coming in my mouth, didn't I?"

"That, you did. Now?"

"Now." Louise reached out and took him in a gentle grasp, bending to take the head of his now soft prick into her mouth. She looked up at him and winked, before lowering her head so that she took more of him. Dafydd felt himself hardening, hardening quickly, stimulated by Louise's tongue, so that by the time her head had bobbed up and down a few times he was hard again, as hard as he'd ever been. Louise never ceased in her movement, her tongue weaving patterns on Dafydd's prick as her head bobbed up and down on his hardness. Despite having come so recently in Louise's talented quim, Dafydd felt the stirrings deep within him that he knew were the prelude to climax and he relaxed, letting it happen, feeling the tension building as Louise's head moved up and down, her tongue busy over the head of his prick.

Slowly, slowly, he came nearer and nearer to the brink, until suddenly a flick of Louise's tongue pushed him over the edge and he felt a great surge as his seed pulsed into Louise's throat. She coughed and drew back slightly, swallowing hurriedly, her tongue lapping at him, her throat moving as she swallowed. Gradually, Dafydd stilled and Louise lifted her head, swallowing. She grinned at him.

"Good?" she said.

"You have no idea," he said, his voice thick.

They smiled at each other for a moment, when there was a tap at the door. Louise, kneeling on the bed, flicked a blanket over to cover Dafydd. "Preserve your dignity," she whispered. She raised her voice. "Come in."

The door opened and Lisa came in, wrapped in a blanket, followed by Mike, similarly clad.

"There was something you wanted to see us about?" said Lisa.

Dafydd reached out and took Louise's hand as she knelt naked beside him. "Louise has consented to be my wife," he said, smiling at his daughter.

"Oh, Daddy, that's wonderful," said Lisa, moving quickly to the bedside and bending to kiss her father, careless of her blanket, which slipped to reveal her lovely breasts. "Oops," she said, covering herself again.

Dafydd snorted. "Oops, indeed." He smiled. "You have your mother's beauty, my darling."

"Truly, Daddy?"

Dafydd nodded. "Yes. Truly." Lisa smiled and kissed him again, then turned to Louise who had just been kissed enthusiastically by Mike. The two women hugged, Lisa awkward in her blanket. Louise laughed.

"I think you either need to put a robe on instead of that blanket, or else the two of you get back to your own room and get some sleep. You have to be up early to cook your fiance's breakfast."

"Damn the blanket," said Lisa, dropping it to the floor. She reached out and folded the older woman into a hug, kissing Louise's cheek. "My future stepmother has no problems with being naked, so I won't either."

Dafydd cleared his throat. "Lisa, my darling. I rather like to look at Louise naked, but I fear it will take me some time to get used to seeing you that way."

"Daddy, there is a little pool up in the hills. Louise knows where it is. It's beautiful for swimming in, but if the four of us happen to go up there, I refuse to wear anything to swim, so get used to it." She laughed, retrieving her blanket and wrapping it around herself again. "But not around the house, Daddy. I'll spare you that."

Dafydd laughed. "Very well, my dear." He sobered. "Lisa?"

"Yes, Daddy?"

"You do truly have your mother's beauty."

"Thank you, Daddy." Lisa turned to Mike, an almost silent spectator. "Come on, lover, back to bed."

"Just a moment, sweetheart." Mike moved over to the bed and held out his hand to Dafydd. "Congratulations, Doc. You're a lucky man."

"Thanks, Mike. So are you."

"I know, Doc, I know. I keep pinching myself to make myself believe this is really happening."

"Goodness, Mike, how many times do I have to make love to you to make you believe it?" said Lisa in mock exasperation.

Mike grinned, shrugging. "I've no idea, but at least once more before we sleep."

Lisa giggled. "Come on, then, let's go and do it again!" The two teenagers went out and Louise looked at Dafydd.

"I told you your daughter was beautiful."

"I knew she was, but obviously I haven't made a practice of looking at her naked. She's just like her mother was at that age." Dafydd looked up with a smile. "As are you."

Louise moved to settle herself down beside Dafydd. "Kiss me goodnight and let's get some sleep."

"I promised to eat you. Don't you want that?"

"In the morning, after Mike and Lisa have left." Louise smiled. "I tend to be vocal when I'm eaten properly and I want to be able to let loose without startling the others."

Dafydd laughed, putting his arm around her and bending to kiss her. "That is something I shall look forward to, my sweet. For now, goodnight."

"Goodnight, my love."

That's it for the moment. I may continue the story sometime, but with everyone's fate settled, probably not. As always, feedback is welcome. Votes are welcome, too. Go on, it's only a mouse-click!

12