Is This It? Ch. 01

Story Info
So this is marriage life?
4.2k words
13.8k
3
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today, it starts in the kitchen. Audrey's off and had decided to do some shopping and made it just in time before Nat gets home. She rinses the groceries and places them in the fridge. She never quite understood why but she always feels an excitement whenever she knows Nat is coming home or just arrived.

She doesn't hear the door open or Nat coming into the kitchen. Bent over into the refrigerator Nat gives her ass a nice smack.

"Oooo!! Yes! That's a nice one." Nat quickly steps back and laughs. "Lemme do it again babe."

"Holy Shit...you scared the shit outta me." She stands rubbing her ass that was stinging in pain.

He waits a while, trying to asses the situation before he steps forward. "Hey Aud. How's your day?" Nat gave her a kiss and held her for a bit. He caresses her back and moves her stray hair aside to get a better look of her eyes.

"Slow and its good. You?" She gives his ass a painful pinch.

"Ahh... Ok ok we're even. Geez." Nat stands there rubbing his sore ass cheek. "It's the same except it's not a Monday. Thank God. It wasn't too busy." Nat goes to the fridge for a beer. "You want one?"

"Sure."

"You done in the kitchen? Come and sit here." Nat places the cold bottle on his sore ass cheek for a bit. Audrey walks over to Nat who's sitting by the balcony. The commuters rush across the sidewalk and the neighbors run up their steps, the long awaited respite to the New York City cacophony finally arrived. A calm resides, until the rush outside will eventually slow until about seven when all the night tourist, when the pubs on the West side pick up pace and the commuters are replaced by travelers.

"Are you off tomorrow?"

"Yes," Audrey answers.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. Nat, you know me, I don't make plans unless something's bothering me. But, I'll do something." Nat laughs at his wife. "It's pointless for me to make plans because by the time I plan to do it I will have already lost my mood. I would probably do something else and will have forgoten about my plans."

They sip their beer for a while taking turns glancing at each other and occassionally meeting the other's eyes.

"Come here baby." Audrey sits on his lap and places her head on his shoulder.

His pretty wife, who makes no serious plans but takes every effort to prevent unwanted circumstances, cuddles like a child. She would be like a child if not for her lack of innocence, a mutual desire on their part to fulfill a mutual need that satisfies their particular nature. He picks up her into his arms.

"No. Baby lets stay here," she says

"Babe, the window's open."

"Just close it," she says softly. (Or they could leave it open for the neighbor on the 18th floor across the street.) The curtains are pulled but only reaches halfway.

A slow dance of lips and tounge progressed. Their lips locked and their red tounges cajoled each other in a slippery hunger. Nat held her, softly rubbing her back muscles, while Audrey hangs her arms off his shoulders. Gradually their soft hands kneeded each other, Nat squezzes Audrey's ass tightly and she rumages her hands through his hair. Eventually, the both of them despirately tired to find and consume an intangible but animate object deep within themselves. When they could not reach it within each other, frustration fuel their fire to rage.

His hand reached under her blouse and met a steamy breast with goose bumps. He rolled her hard anxious nipples in his fingers. They were in need of a hard squeeze and he gave it. Her body lunged forward onto his as her thighs wraped tighter around him and she trusts her plevis onto his. His cock was hard and he dug it deep againts her though her clothes.

"Hmmmm... I miss you whenever you're not home, love." She presses her body tightly against his... "It gets so quiet and lonely" her hips grind against his.

"Audrey Audrey Audrey my naughty girl. Ohhh baby..." Nat hissed in air as Audrey tounged her way down from his ear. "Since you're off I guess I'm gonna keep you busy around the house all day..."

"Ooo yes!" Excitement flickers in her eyes.

He takes her bra straps off to reveal her solid shoulders. He leans her forward and covers one with his mouth. Clothes slipped and fell from their bodies if they didn't pulled them off. The rush took them and they chased or were they being chased? It doesn't matter because the chase is on until the elusive pleasure is within reach.

The increadible sensation passed between them. Between her thighs was a wet, burning mouth wanting to be filled; between his was a thickened, iron rod wanting to recognize the feel of piercing a warm and tender flesh again and again and again.

"Come on Love, I need you," Audry wisphers.

"I know baby. I want you also. Tell me how you want it."

"Please... get inside me..." she whinnes

"No not yet. I wanna know how you want it."

"Nat...please.." Audry blushes at the thought of uttering all the thoughts that are rushing through her mind.

"Come on baby tell me. I wanna hear you tell me.... come on Love, its only you and me, don't be shy." They kiss pationately.

"Nat...please....agghhhhh... I want all of you..."

"Audry tell me how you want me. I wanna hear your words baby. Let me hear them." He kisses her face, across her neck, and down to her breasts.

"Touch me down there. PLEASE."

"Where? Your pussy, baby?"

"Yes." She gasps as he licks her neck.

"Tell me Audry."

"Touch my pussy Nat. Please..."

"Yes baby. With what?" He smirks as he carreses her lips .

"With your fingers.... your lips... you tongue. Nat do something...."

"Open." Nat takes two fingers and places them into Audry's mouth. Her tongue toys with them. Then he removes them and lowers his hand to softly rub her already wet lips and briefly touching her clit, causing her to arch her back.

"Oh Audry... tell me more baby." He takes a nipple from her raised breasts and suckles on its hardness. Audry feels his iron cock against her thigh.

"I want your cock baby." Audry reaches between their bodies and softly strokes it. Nat pulls away from her hand.

"Aghh...No, not yet. Tell me what you want to do with my cock?" Nat pinches her clit to solicit responses.

"Ahhhh... I want a kiss. Ahhhhh.....to please you. Ohhhhh yess.... deep baby I want you deep inside me."

"Yes Audry, what else? What else baby?" Nat continues to rub her clit. Her words inflames him.

"Ohhhh yesssssssss......I want it all over me. Baby please don't stop. I want you cock all over me, Nat." Nat withdraws his hand from her pussy and Audry writhes in agony and frustration. He sits back, away from her, and begins to slowly stroke the length of his cock before the wide hungry eyes of his woman, his eyes watching her face.

He closes his eyes and leans his head back, "My cock's so hard because of you. Always because of you." His marble column flesh rose tall and thick. The veins that gave it life snaked and rippled along the way up to the crown. Audry feasted her eyes on this wonder. This was meant for her, he's all hers. She manages to release a sigh and licks her lips with hunger.

"Audry. Take it, it's yours." Audry slowly brings her hand to touch the soft skin that covered the rod and runs it up and down. She bends her self forward to his cock and waves her ass in the air behind her to the motions of her stokes, a feast for his eyes. Gradually, with growing confidence she brings her fingers around the thick flesh and begins to stroke. She takes her other hand so she can cup his heavy sac.

Nat watches the fever and fascination in her eyes as her small hands manipulate his engorged manhood. Her eyes were alert with intent, and she was intent on pleasure as lust caused her love spot to gush with anticipation. Her eyes travelled back and forth from his eyes to his cock. His cock was hot to the touch, so hot it gave a reddish hue. Audry rubs his column with the tip of her nose and slowly Nat releases a globe of pearly precum. It was met with a lashing swirl with the tip of her tounge. Using her tounge she spreads it around the head of his cock and eventually she lowers her mouth to kiss and suck it dry.

Nat goes up in flames at the sight of his wife sucking his head. "Yesss....ohhh yes." Nat takes her hands and places them on his thighs. He craddles her face as she moves along the length of him. Occassionally, he takes his thumb into her mouth to feel her silky wet tongue, then to brush against her teeth and her lips as she reaches for his cock. Nat runs both of his hands through her hair to grab hold of her as he gently pushed her throat to take almost all of his thick cock. Nat can feel her tongue making wavelike motions along his cock as he slowly fucks her mouth. He looks at his beatiful faithful wife, her eye lids lazily drawn low. She looks up to him, eyes dreamy with love and lust. He eases his hold and lets her pull back only to feel her dive all the way back down. Audry begins to repeat this faster and faster with her tongue lashing his entire length and all the while sucking him hard.

"Oh my God!! Audry!! Baby I'm gonna cum." Nat holds his breath to prolong his ascent to ecstacy for a few more seconds. Just as he takes in his next breath he looses his hold and his hips thrust into her hungry mouth. "Ohhhhh.... Aghhh!!! Ohhh yeahh...." He empties his load deep in her throat as she quickly drinks from his gushing fountain holding on to his buttucks not wanting to loose a drop as he lunges repeatedly into her mouth, his muscles tense and his abs contracting.

"Mmmm... Nat you're incredible..." Audry softly suckles on the head of his cock for more and teases his little hole at the top.

"No, your increadible. I don't know how you take all of me." Audry smiles proudly thinking how she's gonna suck the brains out of him.

Audry continued to feast on his twitching cock. "Ahh...you're so good. Agghhh...yea just how I like it baby. Oh my God...God! Stop!" He pulls his cock away from her and she giggles. While his cock slightly softens, Nat pulls her back onto his lap. "You like cum don't you? You naughty girl." Nat gives her ass a nice smack. "You like cock baby?"

"Ohh Nat I love you." Audry whispers into his ear as she embraces him tightly, "And yes. I'm your naughty girl who happens to love your cock and savor your cum" So turned on, Nat kisses her hard, he could still taste the aroma of his semen in her mouth but he consumed her with it knowing it turns her on.

"I love you so much baby it fuckin hurts. You have no idea how you make me feel." He picks her up and carries her to their bedroom. "Aww...You've been missing me all day right baby?"

"Yes, very much." She purrs in his arms.

"Good...good...'cause we're gonna make love long and hard," he whispers. He watches her eyes enlarge with excitement and fear. "Do you want that?"

"Yes," she whisphers with apprehension but not wanting to let the exquisite fire extinguish. The last time she had it long and hard she woke up sore as hell but that wasn't as bad as feeling like she was standing on legs made of spaghetti. It seems like she's going to be sore again, hopefully she can still walk.

Nat lays her on her back onto the bed and Audry wraps herself with the blanket. He sits at the edge watching her and shortly pulls the sheets off of her. Instinctively she covers her chest with her hands. He chuckles, "what are you trying to cover? I greet those every morning and you don't complain." Audry whines and lies on her stomach facing away from him and hiding her breasts. Amused, Nat lies on his side next to her and softly runs his hand up and down her back, caressing her every curve tenderly. "My love," he coos into her ear. Audry mumbles something into the pillow and does not move. "Don't tease me too much babe or you're gonna be really sore," he whispers ominously. Nat continues to nibble on her soft shoulder blades, kissing her neck, and kneading her plump ass.

Audry got on her back to face him, "I just wanted to keep you doing that since you're gonna make me sore anyway." She said it so matter of factly that it pained Nat to know he was the cause of her troubles. Audry cuddles into his arms, wrapping her arm around his waist, and Nat holds her in place.

"We don't have to if you don't feel like it," he says feeling sorry.

Audry looks up at him with a playful look, "Oh comeon baby, if you want it come a fetch it." She twirls her tounge around his nipple and unexpectedly sinks her teeth.

Challenged by the unbelievable pain, Nat goes to a drawer finds her scarfs and masters her delicate body. He ties her hands onto the head board railing, she saw triumph and vengence across his face. Nat's set on invading her starting by licking his way down her body towards her moist folds. Audry keeps her legs closed, "Baby, you know I don't like it."

"If you don't open up you're gonna stay tied and I'm going to sleep." Reluctantly Audry opens her thighs slightly and he pries them open. Nat breaths in her intoxicating scent. Parting her thighs further apart he nibbles on their inside licking her fissure each time he crosses to her other thigh. Audry moans and Nat gradually opens her lips with his tounge. He dashes up and down her slit before parting her lips with his hands and plunging into her, tasting her deepness causing her to roll her hips for more.

Nat looks up to her, her eyes are closed, "Baby, you may not want it but I know you like it." Nat goes up and suckles on her pearl, tounging it furiously as he slips a digit into her depths. Audry is driven to madness as she grinds her hips to meet his mouth and the assault of his finger.

"Oh yes," she moans. Nat releases her just as she was about to reach her peak and holds her thighs apart to keep her from rubbing herself to climax. "Nooo...please. Don't stop."

A menacing grin spreads across Nat's face as he kneels between her legs, his burning cock solid again and eager to pound his pleading wife. He surveys her helpless body begging to be allowed to climax. He rests his cock on top of her as he massages her gushing pussy, then her pelvis, and up towards her breast. Nat leans forward to take an enticing nipple into his mouth savoring the softness of her skin and her hardened nipple. He coaxes her lips and they kiss, the taste from her lower lips still fresh in his mouth. "Please love take these off...I'll be good. I promise..." He ignores her plea and places a pillow under her so she can see as he eases himself into her lovely entrance.

Even after making her depths his favorite room for activity, she's still tight. He runs his cock up and down her slit to coat himself and softly massages around her lips as he gradually dives into her, slowly going in and out and deeper each time. He brings out a ghasp and a moan from her as he pulls completely out and drives himself to the hilt in one smooth stroke. He is always impressed by how she is able to take his entire length of nine inches. He remains still, burried deep inside of her and streatching her to fit him snuggly. He feels the small waves that ripple across her walls and imagines how far he must have he sank himself into her living flesh.

After a moment he pulls nearly out of her and drives himself slowly in making sure she feels every aspect of his member. He does this over and over slowly, watching his cock travel the space between them and watching her close her eyes and hold her breath to feel the exquisite physique of her husband touch her most intimate pleasure parts. She writhes in bliss tossing her head back and forth, her hair creating a sensous veil over her face, savoring the soft steady warmth that spreads throughout her. Nat strokes her, caught and mesmerized by the sight of his magnificent captive. Deep within him he longed for more of her, to make his entire being one with her so they could feel what the other felt and heighten their experience. At the moment their existence was all that mattered.

He wants to release her and feel her arms embrace him as if her life depended on him. He wants to feel her embrace, the validation of her ecstacy. He wants to venture to the borders of reality and fantasy, pain and pleasure, satisfaction and suffering as they made love, knowing that they have each other. But no. It's too soon he had just tied her up. He runs his hands firmly up and down her torso before he changes her position. Flipping her onto her belly, he lifts her hips up and she supports herself on her elbows. From behind, he enters her depth once again and leans onto her as he rubs her lean back muscles up and down, appreciating her feminen muscular torso.

The pressure of his body on hers and his cock reaching even deeper into her brought more moans and sighs as he drove in and out of her with increasing speed. "You will behave my little nymph or you'll get more of this treatment next time," he growls into her ear. Nat slides his arms under her to grasp on to her perfect globes as he plunges in and then to hold on to her shoulder from beneath. Pinned beneath him and held so tightly, Audry submits to his sexual onslaught. Despite of wanting to regain her part in their furious love making, she was insanely aroused by her submissive position, his strength, and his dominance over her.

Nat's deep and fast strokes into her pushed Audry closer and closer to her peak. His cock drove so deep and so fast into her, tapping her cervix so quickly that it electrified her. Nat could feel her build up and her walls tightened around his member.

"Nat please...please...I can't take it anymore," her pleas to be released became more urgent. Audry sucked cold air through her clenched teeth as sparks of pleasure went through her. Just when she was near her climax Nat withdrew again. When his cock left her without plunging back in a feeling of void and frustration wrecked her. "Nooo!!! Ohh my God...Please Baby. Please." She wants to cry but could not draw the tears out of her as mixed sensations of frustration and absolute pleasure confuse her.

Nat pulls away from her and leans back, watching her body quiver with desire and frustration. He listens to her sounds of sobbing that's muffled by the pillow. He wants to rush and release her, to hold her in his arms, to craddle her, and tell her how much he loves her entire being. But, there's something beatiful in seeing her frustrated and helpless. So he waits until the waves of pleasure dies down before touching her. After a few moments her turns her onto her back. Her face is pleading, begging him with earnest eyes. He leans to her face and watches her closer. She bites her lower lip not knowing what he will do next but she wants to touch her face with his and when he does not move she closes her eyes and tires to relax, giving up.

Nat closes the space between them and softly runs his lips across her right check to her lips and kissing her gently. With one of his hands he releases her hands from the railing. Concerned, he checkes to see if her wrist were hurt but thankfully they were only red and probably sore, not as sore has his nipple.

She burries her face into his neck at the sight of him taking her hands to his lips and kissing her sore wrist, his actions gives her heart a pang. Nat holds her against his chest feeling her soft breast cushioning him, her chest heaving deeply, and his neck becoming wet. He looks down at her shocked to see tears running down her face.

"What's wrong baby?"

Audry shakes her head, "nothing." She runs her hands up his chest to his face and pulls him down for a tender kiss, giving all her heart into the moment.

"No, really what's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Nat takes his hands and wipes her face. The sight of his other half crying pains him thinking that he must have hurt her. "I'm so sorry baby...I love you Aud, you know that don't you? I'm so sorry, I got carried away."

12