Island Adventures Ch. 03 - Changing Currents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ta-da! Now we have a full-size bed," she said proudly. I stood slack-jawed as I stared at the newly formed bed.

"You've got to be kidding me! How come you never showed me that before?" I asked.

"There wasn't any reason to use it," she replied smugly. "Ready to try it out?"

We carefully climbed into the large bed and maneuvered around until we were laying on our sides facing each other expectantly. I put my hand over her waist and ran it slowly up her side. When I reached her small, firm breast, I cupped it and rubbed my thumb over her stiff nipple.

"Your hands are so rough!" she exclaimed in a whisper. "But they feel good against my skin."

"One of the hazards of manual labor," I replied. My eyes were traveling down her body, but for the first time, I was much more aware of her female beauty and I felt a tingle in my manhood that signaled the start of my arousal. I leaned over to gently kiss and then suckle her breast, and Cheryl responded by rolling over on her back and making herself more accessible. I followed her movement without leaving her breast so that I was resting across her upper body, and then moved my hand from her breast to caress the rest of her.

Cheryl's hand moved to find the back of my head and her fingers played in my hair while I continued exploring her left breast with my mouth. I was careful about testing her responses first and slowly discovered that she enjoyed light nibbles on her nipple and moderately hard sucking. Her breathing quickened and her hand tightened in my hair a few times, but usually it was a response to intense pleasure rather than pain.

When I was finished with her left side, I moved to her right breast, but took a detour to visit her mouth again. Our kiss remained deep, slow, and passionate, and our breathing became ragged before our mouths separated again. This time, her eyes shined brightly up at me and her entire face smiled. Her hand was still entangled in my hair and when I moved towards her right breast, she pulled me down and held my mouth over her small, hard nipple.

She let out a small moan of delight the first time I nipped it with my teeth and I moved my hand down to her womanhood. As soon as my fingers pressed in to open her labia, Cheryl opened her legs wider. The outside of her pussy was dry, but inside, she was already quite moist. I slowly rubbed the inside of her pussy in a gentle, circular manner and felt her body respond by pushing upward into my hand. I was in no rush, but found it difficult to concentrate on sucking her breast and rubbing her pussy at the same time.

Her hand reached down between us and fumbled around until she found my soft cock and pulled it out from between my thighs. She started stroking it rather inexpertly and it wasn't long before I had to carefully remove her hand from my shaft. She immediately looked hurt that she had not been pleasing me, but I shushed her quietly and kissed her lips.

My fingers went back to her pussy, but this time, they focused more on exciting her tiny clit. It was difficult to find at first because it was small and well-hidden between the soft folds that protected it. Even when it grew hard, it remained tiny. However, Cheryl's response was much more dramatic.

As soon as my fingers grazed over her clit, she sucked in a deep breath and her body arched upward. Afterwards, she started trying to drive her clit into my moving fingers and her pelvis began thrusting up and down rapidly. I moved my hand away and she opened her eyes to look at me. "Don't stop," she pleaded.

I resumed circling her clit and the inside of her pussy with my fingers until her hips jumped up and she let out a cry of ecstasy. My hand quickly became covered with the flow of juice pulsing out of her pussy as her climax continued for almost 30 seconds.

After her orgasm subsided, my lips moved from her mouth back down to her sensitive breasts. I spent just enough time sucking, nibbling and kissing each breast and nipple to leave Cheryl groaning and calling out softly, "Please, hurry up! I want to feel you inside me!" However, I wasn't ready for that, yet. I slid down her smooth, hard body and opened her legs wide so that I could taste her sex for the first time.

As soon as Cheryl understood my intention, she moaned softly and her hand fell lightly over the back of my head. Her pussy was dripping with the juice from her recent orgasm, and my tongue made short work of cleaning her up. After that, I briefly explored the soft folds of her pussy until I found her small clit and began teasing it with the tip of my tongue. At the same time, I inserted two fingers inside her wet hole and slowly finger-fucked her cunt. Her hips responded immediately by thrusting up into my face and over my hand as she sought to drive me deeper inside her womanhood. Her hand also pressed down harder on the back of my head and I wasn't surprised when she climaxed again after less than two-minutes of me eating her out.

"Now!" she cried out. "I need you inside me now!" The pleading in Cheryl's voice increased my own desire to feel my cock inside her hot pussy. My cock was already thick and heavy from my excitement, but it wasn't nearly hard enough to penetrate her. I moved my body up alongside hers and quickly stroked myself back to full hardness while kissing her lips and breasts. She reached down to try and help and I let her finish getting me ready.

Her hand felt small around my thick, long cock and her relative lack of skill in giving a man a handjob became apparent, again. However, I was already far enough along that it didn't take much more effort to bring my throbbing dick to its full size. I carefully removed her hand and repositioned myself over her body and between her legs. Despite the larger bunk size, conditions inside the boat's cabin were still cramped and the number of sexual positions that we could comfortably try was very small. Regardless, this was our first time together and I had already decided that a traditional missionary position was probably the best for our situation. I guided the fat, swollen head of my cock to the entrance of her pussy and paused a moment before pressing myself into her.

As I expected, her pussy was very tight and I didn't try to rush burying my dick inside her. My prick started expanding her cunt hole and Cheryl sucked her breath in sharply. I paused and held myself still. "Are you okay?" I whispered.

"Yes," she said breathlessly. "Just be careful. I'm not used to this," she cautioned. I kissed her lips and resumed my slow descent into her. I let the cues from her body control how fast I entered her pussy and it took almost a full minute to get my cock completely inside her warm, velvety-smooth cunt. I held myself in that position for a while, kissing her lips and letting her cunt adjust fully to my size. When I started to withdraw, Cheryl let out a soft whimper. "That feels so good," she whispered in a barely audible voice.

I slowly moved in and out of Cheryl's pussy and it wasn't long before my shaft moved through her without any resistance at all. Her hips started moving upward to meet mine and after a few miscues, we settled into a steady, low-energy rhythm. Besides the slight wet sounds from my cock moving in and out of her pussy, the only other noises in the boat were from the gentle lapping of harbor waves on the outside of the hull and some very faint music playing on one of the other boats anchored nearby.

Cheryl wrapped her legs around my waist, opening herself up more and causing me to rub across her small clit more frequently. She also used her legs to pull me into her more firmly and our kisses became shorter, but somehow, more meaningful. After almost ten minutes of gentle fucking, Cheryl began to get worried.

"Is everything okay?" she asked. "Do you want me to do something more to excite you?"

I was caught off-guard by her concerns and I stopped thrusting into her. "Why would you ask that?" I inquired quietly.

"You just don't seem to be getting very excited," she replied. Her eyes showed signs of worry as she looked into mine.

"Are you kidding?" I said in surprise. "I could spend all night like this." The worry in her face evaporated as soon as she realized that I was more than enjoying our first love-making session. I did grow concerned about the weight of my large body on her willowy frame, so I rolled on to my side, pulling her with me so that I remained inside her the whole time. It didn't take long to establish our new rhythm as we faced one another on our sides. My hand caressed her body and then firmly held her rock hard, very round ass to give me better leverage for driving my rigid pole into her.

Cheryl's head rested on a small pillow and she smiled peacefully. She let me control the ebb and flow of our coupling until her third orgasm reached its critical point. She started thrusting herself rapidly into me and working to rub her clit over the top of my cock until her body convulsed from her third climax of the night. This time, her cunt contracted over my cock and drove my own excitement over the precipice.

I was surprised by the intensity of my climax and for several seconds, my body seemed completely unable to move except for the spasms in my cock pumped load after load of my warm cream deep inside her pussy. I was nearly spent when I had a distressing thought. I waited until we were both spent and basking in the afterglow of our sexual union.

"I forgot to ask, are you using any kind of birth control," I asked in a worried whisper. Cheryl's face changed and was no longer happy.

"No, but I can't have children," she answered sadly. I could tell there was more behind her answer, but I didn't want to cause her more grief by pressing for details. Instead, I held her close.

"Shhh. It's okay. We don't need to talk about it, now," I whispered in her ear. Her arms tightened around me in reply. We lay together like that for a couple more minutes before moving apart to cool off our overheated bodies. As we did, my soft cock fell out from between her legs and felt wet across my thigh. I reached over and played idly with her hair, brushing it out of her face so I could see her better.

Cheryl's eyes were glistening with unshed tears, but her weak smile reassured me that she was getting over whatever had upset her moments before.

"I hope I didn't disappoint you," I said in a solemn whisper. Cheryl almost burst out laughing.

"Oh, God! Are you kidding? I've never felt that good before. I just hope you don't get bored with me. I know I'm not the most experienced woman you've ever slept with."

"Experience can be over-rated," I replied, brushing another strand of hair out of her eyes. "I'm afraid that if you were any better, I'd be lying here like a wet rag." I chuckled.

"That's what I feel like now!" she rejoined.

"So, where does this leave us? Am I fired now?" I asked.

"Fired? Why would I fire you?" she asked with concern.

"Captain's Rules. You told me under no circumstances should I even think about getting in bed with you. Now, I'm afraid that's the only thing I'll be able to think about." I chuckled again.

Cheryl's face softened into a smile. "You're forgetting the first two rules. First, I'm the Captain, and second, what I say goes, no questions asked. So, if I tell you to get in bed with me, I expect you to comply without hesitation!"

"Aye, aye, Captain!" I answered with a smile of my own.