Island Castaways

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just wanted to be up front with you about it. And yes, if you would like, I would still like to make love to you, more than just occasionally." I wanted her to know what was going on and that I cared for her. I felt a special bond with Connie, as she was the first one to come to me.

For the next week, things were pretty normal, normal for an island community at least, gathering food, fishing, and taking care of each other. We decided to have the rest of the group for dinner again. We would barbeque some of our guineas on the spit with fruit, our potato roots, and as a special treat we would go and pick some of the berries. The next day was all about gathering the food and making preparations.

Again, Connie walked up the beach to invite everyone. Come the next morning, we set about making preparations.

Shortly after noon, everyone showed up, that is, except Brad and Arnold. The guineas smelled delicious. We literally had a feast. Everyone ate until they were sated. I noticed the gals were definitely losing weight. Not so much as they looked unhealthy, but enough so that what pudginess some of them had had faded away. I did notice several bruises on Amy's upper arms and what appeared to be a slight bruise on her cheek. I wondered what that was all about.

Tony attempted to be the life of the party. He did not speak to me or even acknowledge my existence. I did notice that he flirted a lot with Sophie and even tried to get her off alone several times, but she was having none of it. Good for her.

Sam and Joann spent quite a lot of time talking to me and complimented me several times on what we had done to our encampment to make our lives here on the island more bearable. They were really impressed with the food that we were able to gather.

The party started breaking up by late afternoon. Again, I asked Elaine and Amy to take food back to Brad and Arnold. Again, they thanked me, and this time each gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek that was heartfelt and sincere.

Sam and Joann were the last to leave. Before their departure, they came to me with a very serious look on their faces. I could tell that they had something on their minds, but were reluctant to get it out. After some small talk and profusely thanking me for dinner, it came out. They wanted to join our little community. In a way, this was not a surprise.

I called the girls over. "Sam and Joann want to join our little tribe, what do you think?"

Connie spoke first, but not before winking at me first, "What do the two of you have to offer in exchange?" A very direct question, which caught them completely off guard.

They looked at each other without a clue as to how to respond. Sam finally spoke, "We will work for the benefit of the group and do our part in gathering food and tending to what has to be done. We will do whatever tasks you ask of us. I don't know what else to say."

Terry spoke next, "There are some rules. Simple, but they must be followed. First, you will contribute. That means work. You will pull your share of the load. You will perform whatever tasks or work need to be done. No slavery, you just do your share. Second, there will be no discord. No fighting, arguing, jealously. Third, no lying, cheating, or stealing, we will be honest and open with each other. Can you two agree to those terms?"

Connie, Sophie, and I almost broke out laughing as Terry gave her little speech.

"We can do that," said Sam, looking at Joann for agreement. "We will also follow your orders and abide by your decisions, Jerry. We just want to get away from Brad, Arnold, and Tony and be with you guys."

"Understand this, I am not in charge here; no one is. Bring your stuff over tomorrow, and you are welcome to join us," I told them.

They thanked us and went back up the beach for one last night.

The day had been a great day. The night was warm, and Connie suggested that we all go to the falls for a swim and a shower. We all agreed and headed of up the trail to the falls.

On the way I suggested that what we needed to do tomorrow was to build Sam and Joann a hut about the same size as the one the girls now shared. They all agreed. When we arrived at the pool, Connie and Sophie stripped down and dove in. Without thinking, I did the same. We were all in the pool swimming around, playing and laughing, until we noticed that Terry was still standing on the shore fully clothed.

Sophie yelled at her, "Come on, girl, strip and come on in."

"I can't do that in front of Jerry!"

"Come on, there is nothing to be embarrassed about. It's not like you have something he hasn't seen before, come on!" Connie yelled back at her, laughing.

She stood there reluctantly as we three stared at her, waiting. Feeling that she needed a little privacy, I turned my back to her and slowly swam to the ledge under the falls. When I reached the falls, I heard her splash as she dived into the water. I turned and dove back into the water to join the girls. I couldn't see much of Terry in the water, but the top half of her breasts were fully exposed. She really did have cute pert little breasts similar to Connie's, only Terry had very large nipples, more like Sophie's, and Terry was cute, very cute.

We swam for a while and then got out of the pool, dressed, and headed back down to the encampment. Terry seemed to have gotten over the embarrassment of her nudity. She had lost weight, but still had a barrel-shaped little body.

That night Sophie came to my hut again, and we made slow, passionate love to each other for most of the night. The last two weeks, Connie and Sophie alternately came to my hut every second or third night. I was in heaven!

The next day Sam and Joann arrived with their belongings. We had already started cutting bamboo to build their hut. With our prior experience and all six of us working on it, we erected it in one long day. We built their hut in line with the beach about 15 feet down from the girls' hut. We ate dinner and retired early.

During the following week, I showed Sam how to get fish and to snare guinea. The splints had come off his arm, and he was regaining his strength in it. Not that he had a lot of physical strength to begin with, but it was coming back. He did tell me that he felt better than he had ever felt in his life, and the island environment with us pleased both he and Joann. It made me feel good to hear that from him.

One morning I asked Terry to come gather food with me. As we headed out of camp up the trail toward the falls, I told her that I wanted to make a special treat for dinner that night. Before we got to the falls, I turned off the trail and headed northwest. After about 45 minutes, we came to the berry patch. I told her that I wanted to make a berry punch drink. She was thrilled with the idea. We picked as many berries as we had containers for and headed back to camp. We rejoined the trail to the falls almost where it reached the pool. Terry suggested that we go to the pool and clean up and cool off before we went back to camp. Sounded like a good idea to me. When we got to the pool, we put down our berry containers and quickly stripped and dove in. No hesitation on her part this time. The water was refreshing. We swam around a little. Terry had swum over to me, and we were splashing each other until I grabbed her to dunk her under. She grabbed me around the neck to prevent me from doing so. With her breasts pressed to my chest, that moment seemed to freeze in time. We looked into each other's eyes and embraced and kissed. As we did, we both slipped under the water. We came up gasping for air, and without saying a word headed for the shore.

There was a soft lush grass that grew around the pool, and that was where we lay down together. She lay on her back and pulled me down to her. She slipped her arms around me and kissed me deeply, her tongue darting into my mouth. We kissed for a few minutes as I felt her beautiful breasts and nipples. They weren't large, about the size of grape fruits, and were topped by large brown nipples the size of grapes. As I touch them with my fingers I moved my mouth down to suckle them. I felt her nipples swell as I sucked on them and massaged them with my tongue. I could hear her soft moaning, as she was obviously enjoying what I was doing.

She reached out with her hand and began to stroke my erect dick. Her small, soft hands caressed me in a way that I had never felt before. I lowered my hand to her mound and vagina. Her lips were thin and not well pronounced. Just a thin slit descending down between her thighs. As I moved my fingers on her vagina, I felt her spread her thighs apart more. There was a slight amount of moisture forming on her nether lips as I felt them. I slipped one finger inside her and then two. I began to stroke the inside of her pussy. She felt very tight.

Terry placed her hand on my chest and pushed me to the side, then onto my back. She moved down and took my hardened member tenderly in her mouth. Slowly and gently, she began ministering to my cock. Her mouth felt incredible engulfing my cock, and there was no way I was going to ask her to stop. As she sucked on my dick, I had my fingers in her vagina. I was stroking her in and out as she sucked on me. Terry kept sucking up and down on my dick with her mouth, taking more in with each stroke. I began rubbing on her clit. I could tell that she was becoming more and more aroused. She was aggressively attacking me with her mouth. She reached back and pulled my hand away from her pussy. Evidently she didn't want to be distracted from her sucking my cock.

I was getting close to coming. I could fee my dick getting harder and my semen increasing pressure in my balls. She stroked my dick with her hand as she sucked harder and harder.

"I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum," I tried to warn her. She didn't stop. She only sucked harder. As I erupted, she didn't back off, but instead sucked and swallowed every drop that I deposited in her throat and mouth. She sucked me dry. She held me in her mouth until my muscle relaxed. I had never had anyone do that before. I had just received the best blowjob of my life and it was great!

She rolled over on her back and spread her legs. She pulled me over and then pushed my head toward her pussy. I didn't need more direction than that. I went down on her in a vengeance to return to her what she had just given me. I licked her clit up and down with my tongue while sucking on it. I split her lips and stuck my tongue in as far as it would go and licked the inside of the love tunnel. I rubbed her clit with my finger as I sucked. She came soon and had an intense orgasm that seemed to just go on and on. As it subsided, I think that she almost fainted.

We lay there recuperating. Eventually I reached over and touched her pussy again with my hand. It was wet, hot, and slightly swollen. I massaged it briefly. I moved her legs apart and moved between them. My cock was hard again in anticipation. She raised her legs as I positioned my hard member for insertion. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit a few times before inserting it. Her pussy was incredibly tight. It took some time and effort to get my hard dick into her. I moved slowly so as not to hurt her. She held my shoulders tightly and I head the sharp gasps of air as she accepted me. I put her ankles on my shoulders to gain better access. I wanted to be as deep inside her as I could get. Finally I felt the head of my dick touch her cervix. I held it still for her to adjust to having me inside of her. I then began to stroke in and out of her pussy slowly. She moved slightly with me. I began stepping up the pace, and she accepted my movements by moving with me. After some time, I felt her loosening up and moving harder and faster against me. Soon her orgasm overtook her. I felt her legs muscles tighten and straighten as she climaxed, her pussy gripping my cock and pulsating on it. I lost it, also, and erupted deep inside her. Our orgasm seemed to go on forever. Eventually I collapsed onto her, exhausted. I pulled out of her and rolled over onto my back next to her. We lay like this for some time, regaining our composure.

"That was wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!" she said after a while.

"Yes, wonderful!" I replied.

After a few minutes, I rose and pulled her up and led her to the pool. We entered the water and embraced. We stood chest deep in the pool, holding each other in a tender embrace for several minutes.

She kissed me deeply and then said, "We need to get back."

We got out of the pool and dressed. We gathered up our things and headed back down the trail to the camp.

Back at my hut, we crushed the berries and caught the berry juice in containers. We tasted it, and it was too strong. After diluting it 50 percent with water, its consistency was perfect. We put the juice inside my hut so that we could surprise everyone after dinner that night.

I sat on my porch, thinking about what was going on. Here I was in the fall of my life, stranded on a South Pacific tropical island, getting my brains screwed out by three beautiful women. Life was pretty good. I really wasn't that upset about being stranded and wasn't lamenting about not being rescued. Things were just pretty good, and I was enjoying myself and the challenges of daily life on the island.. I watched Connie, Sophie, and Terry preparing dinner and was almost overwhelmed by their beauty and love for me. The interesting part was that there seemed to be no jealously or animosity between them, as far as I could tell. This thought intrigued me.

As the weather on the island was very warm, in fact hot, it was uncomfortable to wear a lot of clothes. That we were able to rescue our baggage from the wrecked plane before it burned was another stroke of luck. Our attire was becoming briefer with each succeeding day. The gals gave up their bras, as they were just too uncomfortable in the heat, and wore mostly sleeveless blouses tied under their breasts, or bikini tops. Once in a while Connie and Sophie went topless, much to the delight of Sam and me. Sam and I wore only cut-off pants and nothing more.

Sam was becoming an accomplished spear fisherman, bringing in almost as many fish as I. We had an ample supply of fresh fruit and coconuts, and the fish, guineas, and pigs provided meat. We were actually pretty healthy. Most of us had lost weight with our meager diet and physical activity.

Dinner was good as usual, and after dinner Terry and I brought out the berry juice. It was an instant hit. Everyone liked it and appreciated the variety it added to our diet.

We started inviting the rest of the group over once a week for dinner. They all attended except Brad and Arnold. Sometimes Amy wouldn't show up, either. We were now only eating twice a day. Usually fruit for breakfast and a decent dinner about mid-afternoon. This seemed to appease everyone's needs and kept meal preparation to a minimum.

I managed to find a few more items to supplement our diet. In addition to fish, the ocean also contained some shellfish. I found small lobster and shrimp. We built traps out of bamboo (our universal building material) to catch them in. Sam took it upon himself to tend to these traps.

One day Becky came to our encampment to talk to me. The cuts on her legs had healed well, but had left some very noticeable scars. Like everyone else, she had lost weight. She was an attractive woman for forty. Her tan only added to her attractiveness. She pulled me aside away from the group. We walked down the beach while she talked to me. "Jerry, I need to tell you what's going on. Brad is getting around a little now as his legs are almost healed. He is such an arrogant bastard. He treats Elaine, Monica, and I like slaves. He does nothing and makes us do everything. Arnold isn't much better. He is a bully, a brute, and a tyrant. He has been verbally abusing everyone for some time, but recently he has started physically abusing Amy. I don't know if you have noticed the bruises, but he is responsible for those. A few days ago, he hit me. I need to get away from him. The other problem is that Tony has become aggressive, also. It must be the hormones of youth, but he has become sexually aggressive toward me. So far I have been able to keep him away, but I don't know how much longer I will be able to. He is becoming more aggressive daily. He is really pissed off at you since Sophie came over to be with you guys. Monica is just a bitch. Tony has gone after her, too, but she is having none of him, either. She has seemed to align herself with Arnold. They have virtually made Amy their slave. I have to get away from them. I want to come and live with you guys. I will do anything I can to help, and I promise not to be any trouble."

I listened to what she had to say. There was no question that she could join us, but I was concerned about Brad, Arnold, and Tony. Trouble could be brewing, and I didn't like the look or sound of it.

"Ok, you can join us. I'll ask Sam to help you move your things down here. It's probably not a good idea if I go. I'll go part-way with you and wait for your return and help you carry your things. Let's go talk to Sam."

She grabbed me around the neck, and with tears streaming down her cheeks hugged and kissed me firmly on the mouth. "Thank you, oh god, thank you, blessed man!"

"No need to get all emotional, it will be ok, Let's go find Sam."

We found Sam and Joann and related what Becky had told me. Sam and Joann agreed immediately that Becky should move now. They would both go and help her bring her things down to the camp. Sam, Joann, and Becky headed back up the beach to get her things, and I went to talk to Connie, Sophie, and Terry.

I related to the girls what was going on and that Becky would be joining us. There was no objection, and they eagerly agreed that she could move in with them. We were becoming quite a community.

About two hours later, Sam, Joann and Becky returned. Joann and the girls helped Becky settle into her new home.

Sam told me what had happened when they went to get Becky's things. "Tony wasn't around. Brad and Arnold were verbally abusive, calling Becky a traitor, a slut, and a dumb bitch, and if she wanted to come back she would have to crawl on her hands and knees and beg. Monica was right there with them. It was ugly."

"Did they get physical?" I asked.

"No, but I thought they were going to. They were really pissed off," Sam related.

"Well, hopefully they will calm down. In the meantime, we should just keep alert to anything they might do," I warned.

After dinner, we sat around the fire pit and talked. Mostly I just listened. It was becoming evident that Brad, Arnold, and Tony were getting out of control. Where it would all end seemed to be the question of the hour.

Becky came to me just before dusk and asked me to accompany her to the pool. I agreed. When we reached the pool, I stripped and dove in without thinking. When I came up for air and looked back at the shore, Becky was just standing there, looking at me.

"Come on, get your clothes off and come on in. I won't watch, and I'm not going to attack you unless you want me to," I called to her.

I saw her smile as I turned to swim toward the falls. I heard the splash as she entered the water behind me. I swam to the falls and pulled myself up on the ledge and stood under the falls with my back to her. She climbed up on the ledge behind me and put her arms my waist and held me.

"This is nice, very nice," she told me.

I held her arms around me for a little while and then turned around and faced her. She turned her face down so as not to look me in the eye. Her shyness was cute and a pleasant surprise. I held her close to me for a few minutes and jumped with her in my arms into the pond. I laughed as she shrieked. We swam back to the shore. We held each other and kissed softly for a few minutes. She reached down to grasp my hard erection. Her hand on me felt good. She seemed unsure as to what to do. I laid her down on the grass and sucked on her nipples as she stroked my cock.