Island Discipline Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, David and wrapped the cuffs around her thighs and secured them. He now attached the ropes to each and threaded them through rings set in the floor, pulling her legs wide before tying them off. Kristy was now left completely exposed and everyone could see both the silvery coloured base of the butt plug, the series of rings keeping the entrance to her pussy closed, and the ring piercing her clitoral hood.

David extended his hand to Sue and helped her descend from the dais before showing her to a comfortable arm chair. He took his place beside her and prepared to hold court. Word had spread quickly and several Masters and Mistresses came to inspect David's new slave. Kristy felt ashamed and humiliated and she was poked and prodded like a piece of meat. Adding to this humiliation was the fact that with her mouth held open by the ring gag, there was no way she could control her saliva which trickled down her chin to pool on the floor below. Then she overhead one of the Mistresses address her Master.

"It's beautifully done, I recognise the work of Mistress C here, but why the padlocks?" she asked.

"It's very simple Mistress K," David replied. "You see my slave is still new and has not yet learnt control. She lapsed very badly last night and took it into her head that she could masturbate and cum without either my permission or my presence." His words elicited a gasp from a few of those present.

"I therefore decided that she could not be trusted to control herself and arranged for her access to be denied. Mistress C was kind enough to assist in this" David continued.

Another voice spoke up. "I can see it is a very efficient means of denying access," it said. "I currently have a somewhat randy slave in training, who has problems keeping her hands to herself. I think I shall seriously considering following your example!"

"I agree!" Kristy heard another voice say. "Excellent method and so attractive too!"

A slave approached David and knelt in front of him awaiting permission to speak. When he nodded the slave spoke.

"Master N would like to know if you are happy for him to share the Exhibition Room with him. He wishes to display the talents of his two slaves."

David thought for a moment before giving his reply. "By all means inform Master N that I have no problem with this."

The slave bowed and quietly left the room. Shortly afterwards a slim man with a vulpine look entered the room, dragging two twin female slaves behind him. Both were completely naked apart from the cuffs on their wrists and ankles and the collars around their throats. They were also exactly the same height.

He walked over to where David was sitting and conversed quietly with him for a few moments. David nodded and rose from his seat, beckoning Sue to accompany him, murmuring in her ear as she rose. All five of them mounted the dais and the slaves immediately sank to their knees, assuming Position 1. David and Sue moved either side of Kristy and untied the ropes from the rings in the floor. David then released the pulley and Kristy breathed a sigh of relief. Finally she would be released. However, she quickly noticed that contrary to being lowered to the floor, she was, in fact, being raised higher. When both Masters and Mistress were satisfied with the height, David once again secured and locked the pulley. He and Sue then pulled two further rings down from the ceiling and reattached the ropes, once again spreading Kristy's legs wide. Finally David removed a round weight with a hook from his pocket and hung it from the chain strung between Kristy's nipples. She couldn't stop the cry of pain that escaped her, but her pussy started to get moist.

Master N then positioned his two slaves on the dais, directly underneath the spot where Kristy was suspended. The first slave was on her back and Master N attached her ankle cuffs to two rings set widely apart in the floor, spreading her legs far apart. The second slave was then positioned above the first with her face above her pussy and her crotch above her face. Her ankles were similarly secured. Master N then stepped back and addressed the others in the room.

"Both of my slaves have been trained to service me to the highest degree," he explained. "They have also been taught to pleasure women. I shall shortly be offering them up for sale and tonight is to be a demonstration of their skills. They have been informed that whoever cums first will lose and will be caned before servicing every single Master or Mistress in the club who wishes to use them this evening. The winner will administer the caning. If she doesn't use sufficient force, she too will have to submit to the cane, but her punishment will be for twice the number of strokes."

A murmur ran through those gathered in the room. This would be exquisite torture for the two slaves who were very obviously sisters. One was being set against the other and the threat of harsher punishment should the winner try to be lenient, ensured that neither could go easy on the other!

From her suspended position above them, Kristy could see the looks of hopelessness on their faces.

"Candy, Coco, begin!" Master N commanded.

The two slaves began to work feverishly on each other, using their fingers and tongues to stimulate and tease. Soon both their bodies began to writhe and their breath turned to gasps. Kristy had a bird's eye view of all the action taking place below her and her own pussy was soon dripping wet and an ache had set in. She tried desperately to steel herself against reaching her own orgasm as the girls below her continued their desperate attempts.

Candy, the girl on top tried to move her pussy out of her sister's reach but the Coco grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard. As she did so she darted her tongue into her sister's pussy and was rewarded with a ragged moan. In turn she felt her clit being tongued, something that she could never resist. Both girls were moving inexorably towards orgasm. Coco took a risk and released her hold on her sister's hips and shoving her fingers hard into her pussy. Candy groaned again, too caught up now in the overwhelming sensations coursing through her body to move away. Her own head dipped deeper and she sucked her sister's clit into her mouth. Her fingers, deep inside her sister's pussy found her G-spot and immediately started to stimulate it. With a despairing wail, Coco tipped over the edge and shuddered into climax with her sister a few brief seconds behind her. It was enough though. Candy had won and Coco would now face the rest of the evening as nothing more than a sex toy, to be fucked in whatever way the Masters and Mistresses desired.

Above them, Kristy was also painting. Her body was awash with conflicting sensations. Her arms and legs ached from being secured and suspended, her labia and clit were stinging as her pussy juices ran over the piercings and her mouth ached from being forced open by the gag, but above all that, she was incredibly turned on by what had taken place below her and was aching to reach her own climax. As Master N unlocked his slaves and led them away, Sue moved up to the dais and bent over to murmur in Kristy's ear.

"Quite a show, wasn't it, slave?" she said. "I bet you really want to cum right now, don't you?"

Unable to speak, Kristy looked at her and nodded.

Sue removed the weight from the chain linking Kristy's nipples and then removed the nooses themselves. Kristy cried out as sensation flooded back. Then she felt Sue withdraw the butt plug and then rhythmically start to thrust it in and out of her ass. Sue fingers found and started to tease Kristy's sensitised nipples and in her heightened state she rose quickly towards orgasm. At the last minute, however, she realised something. Her Master had not given her permission! Closing her eyes, she tensed and desperately fought off the approaching orgasm. Her whole body shook with the effort as Sue continued to stimulate both her ass and nipples, occasionally moving her hand down to rub and knead her pubic mound. Kristy was in torment. She desperately wanted to cum, but she couldn't let herself. She had no idea what would happen if she disappointed her Master again.

David approached the dais and carefully inspected his slave. Her body was shaking with uncontrollable tremors and glistened with sweat. There was no way she could hold out for much longer. Indeed, he was impressed with the amount of control she had displayed.

"You may cum, slave," he said and Kristy gratefully released the mental restraints she imposed. Sue stepped up her stimulation and screaming in ecstasy, Kristy plunged over into an incredibly intense climax. It was so strong that her pussy juices forced their way past her tightly locked labia. Shuddering in the aftermath, she felt the ropes being released and she was lowered to the floor. David let her lie there to recover as the others started to leave the room. A few congratulated him on their way out, telling him that they felt he had the makings of an excellent slave and how they felt his method of discipline and restraint was working wonders. Exhausted, Kristy didn't care anymore. She just wanted to sleep!

12