Island for Dickgirls: Cheer Squad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers

"Okay then Cameron," Kimber said, turning it around, "Truth or dare?" she said.

"Dare," she said again.

"I dare you," Kimber said in a sing-song fashion, "to show us whether or not you pubes match you hair," Cameron's eyes got wide, this was a bit strong. Kimber loved these sorts of dares because they sort of mixed a truth and a dare together. She tilted her head and raised her eyebrows at Cameron. Clearly she would be the tougher nut to crack. Jaiden looked at her friend as well, but with compassion. She knew that Cameron was easily embarrassed at felt for her. At the same time, she was a bit curious about this question herself. She felt herself becoming excited and knew that her girlcock would be hard soon, a thought that excited her even greater.

Finally, Cameron realized that there was no way out and again she slid her thumbs into her pants. This time she pulled the front down just a bit, a few inches below her bellybutton to expose her pubes. Kimber was surprised to find that Cameron had in fact dyed her pubes the same color of cotton candy blue as the hair on her head. She thought that it looked a bit sexy. After she was sure that everyone had a look, Cameron pulled her pants back up. She decided to get the game away from Kimber for a moment and turned to Jaiden, "Truth or dare?" she asked.

"Truth," Jaiden responded. She knew that if she continued to get excited she would soon almost want to get a dare, but for now she wanted her friend to ask her a question. "Have you ever kissed another girl before?" Cameron asked. It was a mundane question, but not one so boring as to make everyone lost interest in the game. Plus she didn't know the answer.

"Yeah," Jaiden said, her freckled cheeks turning a bit red, "Over last summer, I kissed my cousin Dara. We both realized that we should probably kiss someone before we went to college so we kissed each other. It wasn't really a romantic kiss or anything, even though we did use tongue. We just kind of wanted to check it out." Kimber and Cameron were surprised. Although, Cameron didn't believe that sweet, innocent Jaiden fully understood how naughty it was to kiss your blood cousin in any situation. She was just being her usual, somewhat bubbly self. She turned to Kimber and asked, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth," She replied. It was becoming a theme, Cameron thought, she was the only one doing any dares. But Jaiden was excited. She absolutely loved asking truth questions. Trying to find something that the other person might not want to answer, but getting them to do it in a way that didn't embarrass them. It was an art.

"Okay Kimber, I was wondering, have you ever kissed an older woman?" she asked. There was a rumor floating around school that Kimber and the cheerleading coach, Ms. Wilmore had been seen kissing underneath the bleachers late after a basketball game. Cameron was surprised by Jaiden's boldness. Kimber was also surprised, but she liked the fact that the game was quickly pushing past borders.

"Yes," she said, "I have. But not what you think. That rumor about me and Ms. Wilmore is completely fake. But one time over the summer, I was babysitting and the mom came home. I don't want to tell you her name, but she came home and she was really drunk. I kept asking for my money and she kept telling me how pretty I was. Finally she said she would pay me double and leave me alone if I would give her a kiss. So I did it. She tasted like bourbon, but she was a really good kisser. And she really did pay me extra. Jaiden truth or dare?"

"Dare," Jaiden said. She finally broke. She felt her girlcock hard against her leg and she realized now that she was entirely controlled by her hormones now. She tried to hide it, but in her heart of hearts, Jaiden knew few girls were as horny as she was. Cameron, on the other hand, was still feeling as cold as ice. She was embarrassed by her exhibition and wanted the game to end. But she didn't want to be embarrassed in front of Kimber and she could tell that Jaiden was having fun, so she watched.

"I dare you," Kimber said, "To take that night shirt off and play the rest of the game with whatever it is you have on underneath." Jaiden felt a cold bomb drop in her stomach. She was embarrassed by her body, despite its beauty and she was sure the other girls would see her hard on. However, she had no choice and she pulled the large t-shirt over her head and sat her sexy black bra and polka dot panties. Kimber was surprised. Despite the girl's petite size and small breasts, she was hardly child-like. Her curves were pronounced and she had a delicious build. She had made the right dare.

"Truth or Dare?" Jaiden asked to her friend Cameron. Cameron was shocked out of her reverie. She had been staring at Jaiden's body and feeling quite pleasantly surprised. She hadn't known what a little sex goddess her friend was and was feeling more into this game all of the sudden. So much so that she simply repeated the first word Jaiden had said.

"Truth," she said in a wistful fashion. Jaiden was completely at the mercy of her hormones now and she asked a question that she had been curious about for quite some time.

"How many girls have you had sex with?" she asked, "If you have had sex with any you have to tell us how it happened." Cameron was shocked by this but was also a bit relieved.

"I am a virgin," she explained, "Never done anything more than make out with someone." She glanced down at Jaiden's crotch and saw the hint of a hard on between her legs. She now knew where the last question had come from and she began to feel a bit horny herself. Still a bit intimidated by Kimber, and enticed by her friend, she turned back to her. "Jaiden, truth or dare?" she asked.

"Dare," she said again. She was laying down on her stomach now and the other two girls were enjoying the view of her plump, round ass.

"I dare you to," Cameron said as she thought of a good one, "Kiss Kimber." Jaiden was deathly nervous. She was surprised that her friend had done this to her, but she wasn't disappointed. For her part, Kimber was excited and at the same time she respected Cameron for getting to this point first. She also liked that it was two dares in one. Jaiden got up on her hands and knees and crawled over the bed to where Kimber sat Indian style. She looked at the beautiful face before her, staring into the brown eyes. She closed her own and leaned forward. She felt Kimber's hand reach the back of her head and pull her in. She felt lips touch the head cheerleader's beautiful pouty lips and melted into them. She felt Kimber's tongue rub against her lips. She opened her mouth and felt Kimber's tongue gently rub her own. She brought her own hand up and placed it on the back of Kimber's head. Their tongues danced against one another and Jaiden felt as though she were in heaven. Finally, she broke the kiss. She slunk back to her own side of the bed before she opened her eyes.

Cameron felt the atmosphere in the room change as the beautiful and passionate kiss she had just witnessed came to an end. The game they had been playing before that kiss was certainly racy and not a small amount sexually charged. However, this new game was going to be explicitly erotic and she found that this idea excited her more than it scared her. She felt her heart skip a beat when Jaiden broke the long silence that had begun with the kiss and she said to Kimber, "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"How often do you masturbate? And which do you prefer to masturbate, you girlcock or you pussy?" Jaiden asked. It was one of her secret fetishes, she was obsessed with the masturbatory habits of other girls.

"Well," Kimber started, it was one of her fetishes too and she was excited, "I usually masturbate twice a day, and I usually do one first then the other, so I guess I don't have a preference. I like to jack off in the morning when I first wake up, then I rub my pussy at night before I go to sleep."

"Me too!" Jaiden exclaimed, "That's like exactly what I do," she said. She leaned forward and her legs uncrossed and Cameron was now positive the other girl's cock was hard. She didn't have much time to consider this, Kimber looked over at her.

"Ok Cameron, truth or dare?" she asked.

"Truth," Cameron answered.

"Do you ever masturbate your ass?" Kimber asked. Cameron determined that she had better answer honestly.

"Yes," she answered. The other girls raised their eyebrows expectantly, "I started doing it last summer, I do it like once a week with my mom's dildo." Kimber's cock was rock hard now and she was desperate to play with it. All these sexy secrets were driving her nuts. She was excited when Cameron looked at her and said, "Truth or dare."

"Dare," Kimber said in what was more of a moan than an actual voice. Cameron decided it was time to take the plunge.

"I have never seen a class-A cock before, but I have always been curious. I want you to play the rest of the game naked. I dare you to get naked," Cameron said, looking over at the head cheerleader with a devilish smile on her face. Kimber knew that now the seduction was over. The last reluctant member was completely in now, although she was surprised by how far the game had gone already. She gently grasped the bottom of her nightgown and pulled it quickly over her head. She was completely naked underneath and her erect, 7.5" cock was sticking out regally and uncircumcised from her shaved body. Jaiden literally gasped as the older girl leaned back against the headrest, crossed her arms over her beautiful pink nipples and crossed her legs. Her girldick was sticking straight up in the air and Cameron found that her mouth was literally watering.

"Jaiden, Truth or Dare," Kimber said in a soft, sexy voice. Jaiden continued to stare at the older girl with her eyes wide and her mouth open for a few seconds.

"Dare," she finally managed to sputter out. Kimber tried to conceal her excitement, she had the perfect dare.

"I dare you to masturbate your cock into that empty bottle so we can see how much you cum, I have always wanted to see a class-B cum," she explained. It was a well-known fact that class-C girls came the most, but that class-B girls were able to cum in almost literal buckets in their own right.

Jaiden was almost relieved. Her cock was aching and any feeling of embarrassment she felt with masturbating in public was more that covered by her desired to feel some sexual relief. Jaiden got up off of the bed and picked up the dry, empty 16 ounce water bottle off the dresser. She sat down on the opposite bed with her legs facing the other girls. She lifted her ass up slightly and pulled the polka dotted panties down, revealing her cute little 4.5" shaved penis.

Jaiden looked up at the other girls. Kimber was staring at her with a smile on her face and her hand gently rested on her giant cock. Cameron was looking at her in a shy way. She was a bit ashamed by how completely overwhelmed she was by her friend's beauty. Seeing this, Jaiden relaxed a bit. She knew that she wasn't weird looking (a secret fear) and could tell the girls wanted to see her play.

She took her cock in her right hand and stroked it gently. While she played, she moaned and played with her tit with her other hand. The other girls were spellbound, watching the petite young girl's ass gently rocking as she stroked her hardened cock up and down. Jaiden threw her head back and closed her eyes. She bit her lip so hard that Cameron thought she would cut through to blood.

Jaiden didn't take very long, she was far too excited. She let out a high pitched noise and then dropped her tit and grabbed the bottle. She barely got the lip to her cock before she was shooting out hot gobs of cum. The first few bursts of white cream were amazingly large. Kimber would not have believe so much cum could come out of such a tiny girl but she was seeing the bottle quickly fill before her very eyes. Jaiden bucked her hips hard and milked her cock for all it was worth. Eventually she began to slow and finally she finished coming entirely. She breathed a sigh of relief and fell back on the bed. She gingerly set the bottle on the nightstand, so full that it was running down the side.

"Oh my god," Cameron said, unable to stop herself, "That was amazing." The only thing that Kimber could do was nod. Suddenly, the smallest girl in the room was in charge. She didn't know how it had happened, but the other girl's would've done anything she asked at that point. She decided to try something naughty.

She sat up on the bed, her cock still hard between her legs and her tits still covered by her bra. She could feel the other girls' eyes on her and she kept eye contact with them as she reached over and once again picked up the bottle, the side sticky with her cum. She held it in front of her and looked at the other girls. In one quick motion she brought it to her lips and gulped down 8 hot, salty ounces of her own cum, half of the bottle gone down her throat. She rested the bottle between her legs, loving the feel of its pressure against her cock. For Cameron, it was somehow unbearably and deliciously naughty. Kimber thought that she might be in love.

"I want each of you to drink half of the rest of my cum, okay?" she asked sweetly. They could hardly say no. Kimber was up first. She walked the three steps separating them, he cock swinging like a pendulum. Her fingers grazed Jaiden's tiny cock as she lifted the bottle. She put it to her nose and smelled the sweet nectar. She smiled and put it to her lips. She took almost all of it into her mouth and swished the hot, sexy cum around in her mouth. Her cheeks were bulging with cum and it was trying to slide out of her mouth.

Cameron stood up to express her anger and Jaiden was preparing to do the same when Kimber turned to Cameron and grabbed both sides of her head. She brought the taller girls' lips to her face and kissed her. She opened her mouth and allowed half of the hot, sticky cum to slide out of her mouth and into Camerons' waiting lips. Cameron was shocked quickly swallowed the tasty cum. Kimber did the same, but their kiss held. Kimber was licking as much of the cum out of Cameron's mouth and off of her teeth as she could. Cameron was doing her best to do the same. Eventually their kiss broke. Kimber took the last couple ounces of cum and splashed it on Cameron's face.

"Hey you bitch!" Cameron said, laughing and they both giggled. While Jaiden watched this spectacle she removed her bra and lay back on her bed. She beckoned Cameron over and then licked the last of the cum off her friend's face. Cameron realized that she was now the only girl wearing clothes and decided to remedy that situation. She pulled her tank top over her head and then quickly slipped her boxers off, exposing her 5" dick, surround by blue hair, and her modest breasts.

Impulsively, Cameron got down between Jaiden's legs and stopped with her face a mere inch from her friend's cute little cock. She hesitated only a second and then took the entire thing into her mouth. Jaiden's body shook all over. Cameron began to bob her head up and down over her friend's cock. Jaiden was in ecstasy, her hands buried in her friend's blue hair.

Kimber was more than turned on by this. She walked around behind Cameron and watched Jaiden's face as her friend sucked her cock. Kimber decided to join in. She climbed up onto the bed and took a position behind Cameron. She now knew that Cameron liked to masturbate her ass so she decided to take advantage of that particular wet part of Cameron's anatomy. She positioned her cock gently against Cameron's tiny brown asshole and then gently pushed into the hot wetness. Cameron had not been lying about masturbating her ass with her mother's dildo. She came almost uncontrollably anytime something went into her tight, but willing ass. Kimber felt as though it was trying to suck her in and before she knew it, all 7.5" were inside of the taller girl.

Cameron was out of her head at this point. She was fucking hard with her ass and at the same time sucking on Jaiden's tiny penis with the intensity of a hurricane. Suddenly she felt an uncontrollable surge in her core. She felt white hot bands of pleasure emanating out of every tiny pore in her body. She sat up suddenly, popping the cock out of her mouth and driving Kimber's cock even harder into her ass. She experienced the most intense orgasm of her life as reams of cum shot out of her cock. The first few spurts hit a surprised Jaiden in the face, the rest landed on the small girl's neck, tits, and stomach. Thick ropes of cum lay on the girl's body and she giggled with pleasure and licked the salty cum off her lips.

Cameron pulled herself off of Kimber's raging dick and rolled over panting on the bed. Kimber was stunned by how beautiful Jaiden looked with cum all over her. Jaiden curled her middle finger at Kimber and licked her lips in a provocative way. Kimber had to avoid running up the bed. She slowly slinked her way up to Jaiden.

Jaiden took the standing Kimber's cock in her right hand and stroked it once. It felt good on her hand and she giggled. She then lifted the cock up gently to her lips and kissed it once, a mere peck. She looked up at Kimber using only her eyes and Kimber was then certain she was in love. Jaiden then opened her mouth and took Kimber's cock into her mouth. She worked slowly, sucking Cameron's ass off of it, taking it a few inches deeper at a time. Kimber had a hard time keeping her balance and keeping her eyes from rolling back in her head.

By now, Cameron was revived and she was again aroused by the sight of Jaiden covered in her cum sucking on Kimber's large cock. Kimber was standing with her legs spread in front of Jaiden. Cameron saw an opportunity. She crawled over to the other girls and crouched over Jaiden's waist, her face looking directly at Kimber's ass. She gently scrunched her body up until she felt Jaiden's cock against her leg. She gently took Jaiden's cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy. She moaned as the tiny cock entered her tight, sensitive pussy. Once Jaiden was inside of her, Cameron made her move. She reached above her body and pulled Kimber down onto her own cock, letting in slide gently into Kimber's pussy. Kimber was able to take all of Cameron's girlcock into her pussy while staying on her knees. Her cock was so big that Jaiden was still able to suck on it even while she fucked Cameron and Cameron fucked Kimber.

They moved in unison, a writhing ball of sex. They moaned loudly and the bed groaned with their every movement. When Jaiden thrust her hips into Cameron, Cameron would thrust her hips into Kimber, who would then thrust her cock into Jaiden's mouth. They were a sexual perpetual motion machine and none of them wanted it ever to end.

However, when it did, it was the most intense experience any of them had ever had. Kimber's cock came first, shooting a few hot ounces of thick, sticky cum into Jaiden's mouth. Then everything happened at once. Jaiden came in Cameron's pussy, shooting hot cum deep into her tight cunt. At that precise moment, both Kimber pussy and cock came at the exact same time, her pussy contracting hard on Jaiden's cock and her girldock shooting cum into Kimber's pussy. Kimber, pussy then came as well, dripping juice down onto Cameron's cum covered cock. The entire bed was covered in cum, sweat, and pussy juice as the three girls collapsed onto the bed, arms and legs and heads and cocks intertwined. They fell asleep that way, as one person.

The next day Kimber led the girls to the island championship. No one else was even close. Many of the judges noted that it seemed as if many of the girls from West Athens High School were able to move as a single person almost. They won by the widest score margin of any champion in the history of the competition and Kimber was given a medal. She invited her two best friends over to her house that weekend to celebrate. Her mother going to be out of town.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,877 Followers