Island Honey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was pile-driving my cock relentlessly in her smoking-hot pussy, while filling my hands with her lightly-jiggling tits.

Every time I filled her spastic pussy, our oily bellies slithered together, sending off a wonderful sensation of lust crackling between our bodies.

As I worked my cock back and forth in Carla, I could feel her control starting to slip away, her cries and gasps getting louder and more pronounced, her patois of lust a delightful Spanglish mixture in which the work, "fuck," was about the only one I really understood.

But I knew what she was feeling, because I was getting close to the edge with each passing moment.

"I'm getting close, so close, baby," I cooed in her ear as I clutched her body to mine.

"Si! Yes, yes," she cried. "Fill me with it. It's OK, doooo iiiiiiiit! Fuck me and come in me! Soooo goooood!"

Sweat was dripping into my eyes, in defiance of the air conditioning in my condo, as I felt myself reaching the nut strokes.

With a grunt and a gasp, I felt the rusty tingle that told me I was on the brink of orgasm, when I felt Carla's body go rigid, a split second before she went into orgasmic convulsions.

The moment her body started shaking, I let loose with one of the most ferocious cumshots I'd ever shot -- anywhere, any time.

"Oh, my God," I panted as I shot my hot cream deep in this Latin minx's trembling pussy. "Oh, baby."

As I felt the aftershocks, the little secondary twitches of my climax, I had to laugh, because I knew I was going to be fine.

More than fine, I felt free. I had no more worries about work, wife and family. I was free to explore this island honey, and her homeland, at my pleasure.

Carla came out of her reverie with a curious look on her face at my mirth.

"I was just thinking about my ex-wife and what she's doing right now," I said. "I'll bet she's not having half the fun I'm having right now."

Carla smiled languidly then and pulled me down for a smoldering kiss that told me we weren't done, not by a long way.

Truthfully, I needed a cold drink and we both needed a shower, and we proceeded to do just that before retiring to my bedroom to resume our new-found lust.

Carla and I spent a lot of time together over the next week, exploring the island.

We hiked up to the waterfall in El Yunque and had a marvelous time. I took her to San Juan, where she showed me some of her haunts. And we spent a lot of time walking along the beach, talking about life everything.

She was a good listener and helped me come to terms with my divorce, and helped me get on with my life.

By the time Raul and Gisela came home, we were the talk of the condo, and eventually I got a visit from her mother, who was a little miffed at first about our relationship.

But I told her a lot about my previous life that I'd not revealed to her before, and promised that whatever happened, I'd take care of Carla. I wasn't just using her for my filthy pleasure, although filthy pleasure was certainly part of it.

That seemed to ease her fears, especially when I told her I'd been clipped years ago, so there were no worries about her getting pregnant.

I don't think she was exactly elated at her daughter seeing man old enough to be her father, but I think she trusted me enough to let things run their course without much interference. I don't know what she told Raul, but he never said a word to me about it.

Our little romance lasted the rest of the summer, and we still hook up every now and then, either when I go to the city or she comes home.

But I've moved on to some women a little closer to my own age, and I have no lack of bed partners whenever I so desire.

I'm enjoying life on the island, doing a little work here and there, and recharging my psychic batteries. Both of my kids have been out to see me, and they've given my new lifestyle their stamp of approval.

As for Maureen, I hardly think about her any more. She's a part of my past, and that past is receding as rapidly as the tide that ebbs and flows each day.

I understand her old/new relationship didn't pan out, but she's dating around and doesn't appear to have many regrets about her course of action, which is fine with me.

Truth is, we had some good years and a pretty good life together, but I think we're both happier where we are now.

I know I'm a completely different person now than when I arrived in Puerto Rico, and it all stems from one sunny morning when I took a chance on a little island honey.

12