Isle Esme - The Missing Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He continued to leave kisses on my thigh, at first, traveling on the outside. He ran his fingers from my thigh, to the back of my knee, to my legs. He followed this trail over and over, while his lips traveled to my inner thigh.

I felt him pause for a minute, so I opened my eyes. I saw him breathing rapidly, as was I. He slightly parted my legs and ever so slightly leaned in closer. Then, he did something I've never seen him do before. He licked his lips and bit his lower lip.

"Bella.." he said with a sigh, as he closed his eyes shut.

His breath hit me on all the right places, and I had to let out a loud moan. I said his name with clenched teeth, thinking that I might actually spontaneously combust this time.

Upon hearing the sound, Edward leaned in to me, as if getting the encouragement he seemed to be looking for. He kissed the top part of me, completely putting my clit inside his mouth. This brought out a loud gasp of his name from me, almost screaming his name. He ran his tongue all the way up, and ran his tongue on my clit. My hips started to move wildly, so he grabbed my hips to steady me. His grip was firm, as if with determination to keep me still, not just for my sake, but seemingly for his, too.

He continued to lick my folds, running his tongue on my bud of nerves. I was going crazy, panting, moaning, wanting to scream out his name. I would take sharp intakes of breath whenever he decides to encircle my clit with his lips and lightly suck on it.

I let out a loud gasp when I felt him insert one finger in me, his lips not leaving my folds. His fingers slowly entered me, and the coldness surprised me at first. But when he started probing in and out, I started letting out loud gasps. He knew exactly what he was doing, hitting the right spots. His tongue continued its attack on my folds while a second finger entered me. His movements were now faster, both his fingers and his tongue. The moans he would make made vibrations that felt good to me. The rapid swirls around my clit with his fingers moving inside me were sending me into pure pleasure. His lips encircled my clit from time to time, running his tongue through it while lightly sucking. This sent me on the verge of hysteria.

Eventually, I could feel a pressure building up from inside of me, while his fingers rapidly moved and his tongue hungrily licking me all over. I reached my climax, while gasping his name, not quite a scream, but definitely louder than normal. His fingers exited out of me, and he planted one last gentle kiss on my clit.

I breathed heavily as I came down from my high. I felt him kissing my stomach, up my abdomen, between the valley of my breast and up my neck. Everything was hazy; I could barely even remember my name. All that was clear to me was that I wanted him, more of him.

He was kissing my neck again, traveling across my throat. I was still trying to catch my breath. I managed to say his name again, in between breaths, only to take my breath away again when his golden eyes met mine. He paused to look at me for a moment.

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he whispered, with fervent eyes and a sincere voice.

He then leaned down to kiss me. Tasting myself on his perfect lips made me explode with desire again. I wanted him. All of him. Now.

I pushed him gently, breathing heavily again, as his lips traveled to my ear again.

"Edward. Now. Please." I begged.

"I love you," he whispered to me.

"Mmm," was all I could respond, as his lips found mine again. This kiss was passionate, making me forget how careful he used to be when he kissed me. It was hard to remember what it was like to be careful when he kissed me like this. Hell, it was hard to remember anything when he kissed me, period.

He lightly ran his fingertips on my sides again, heading towards my knees. He pushed them apart as he settled himself between them.

He pulled his lips away, and tangled his right hand in my hair.

"Ready?" he gently whispered. I nodded my head in anticipation.

I guess a part of me half expected him to bail again, but the look in his eyes told me that this is it, this was going to happen now, no turning back. It was not just lust behind his eyes, nor was it just love -- although that was obviously enough for me. It was hunger, pure desperation, like he needed me as badly as I needed him.

He slowly entered me, and I gasp as I felt his entirety in me. I laid still as I waited for the pain, initially feeling the thrill of the most beautiful man making love to me. And then a sharp pain started to feel evident, and I had to shut my eyes close. I didn't want Edward to see the pain, although this part was normal. I let out a gust of breath that I didn't realize I was holding.

"Bella?" he asked anxiously.

"Just give me a second," I said, in a strained voice. I opened my eyes and shifted slightly, trying to get comfortable. The movement made him move inside of me, and I winced at the obviously wrong move. I saw his face, too, seemingly in agony, with his eyes tightly closed and jaw clenched.

"Edward? Are you okay?" I asked, while I put a hand on his cheek.

He chuckled before opening his eyes. "You're the one in pain, and you're asking me if I'm okay?" he said, with an equally strained voice.

The pain on my part was not going away, but it worried me a little bit that he didn't answer my question. I looked at him with confused eyes. "You don't look okay."

"Trust me," he said with his lopsided grin despite his clenched teeth. "I'm more than okay." He let out a smaller gust of air, just like I did.

I still didn't understand what he was saying, so I continued to stare at him. He kept saying he wasn't in pain, like I was. But his voice was strained and he appeared to be holding his breath. What the...? This conversation did not make sense to me, and it seemed that trying to understand it is distracting me from my pain. The thought of Edward in pain makes me forget about any other pain I may be going through.

I sighed, letting out another breath I was holding, and a sigh of confusion. The pain wasn't as intense anymore, but I certainly was not comfortable. Forgetting that moving will not help, I squirmed underneath him, again trying to get comfortable in any way,.

"Bella," he started out to say. Although through clenched teeth, he said this with a patient smile. "I'm trying very, very hard not to move. And, as always, you're making this shockingly difficult."

"You're trying not to move..." I tried to comprehend. Did that mean he's not in any pain?

"I... don't want to lose control." He said, with a strained voice again.

I finally realized that he was not uncomfortable like I was. Although the pain for me was fading away, I was glad Edward was not uncomfortable like me. In fact, he might be a little too comfortable. I decided to tease him a little bit.

"Like this...?" I asked as I moved my hip in one circular motion. I was satisfied when I hear him gasp loudly.

"Bella.." he gasped, as he gripped my arms. "Try...not... to... move..." he said in between breaths.

I smiled. "It's ok, I'm not in pain anymore," I whispered. He looked at me, trying to assess any discomfort.

I made him lean down so I could kiss him. "Move, Edward," I said against his lips. I nearly begged.

When I didn't feel him move, I moved my hips in a circle again. He let out another gasp, and with that, his hands encircled me, pulling me closer to him. He thrust into me, and it was my turn to let out a gasp, as I tightly shut my eyes in pleasure. He slowly pulled away, almost pulling all the way out, eliciting a groan of protest from me, only to enter me just as slowly. This time, my response was a throaty moan.

The friction was unbelievable. I did not know this kind of pleasure was possible. He repeated the same maneuver a few times, driving me insane. My moans got louder and louder, occasionally moaning Edward's name from time to time.

"Faster, Edward," I pleaded.

He complied, with one quick thrust into me. This brought out a loud moan from me. He repeated the thrust, slowly picking up the pace. I was going insane. I was writhing in pleasure underneath him, and I still wanted more.

"More, Edward. More..." I said, in between ragged breaths. He picked up the pace, going fast now, pounding into me. His head dipped down and kissed my breasts. Our rhythm was never broken, as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Edward... Edward..." I kept repeating, chanting his name louder and louder.

He was unstoppable, lost inside me, and I in him. We moved in harmony, in perfect synchronization. We felt one. It felt as if I was moving with him, as one being.

He lifted his head from my chest and whispered, "Open your eyes, Bella." His breath was very ragged.

I tried to open my eyes, but the pleasure he was giving me was too much.

"Look at me, love," he pleaded, in between his uneven breaths. "Please, open your eyes."

I finally opened my eyes, and looking into those golden eyes sent me through the roof. It was too much for me, and I fell off the cliff I was fighting to hold on to. I reached my climax with a loud moan. I felt myself tightening around Edward, and I felt him being close to his release. His thrusts got even faster and harder, as I rode my climax and as he waited for his. His eyes shut close when he finally reached his release, and his grip on me got even tighter. He dipped his head on my shoulder, on my pillow, and I closed my eyes to ride out the last few waves of pleasure with him.

We laid there for a few seconds, breathing heavily. It took a couple of minutes to regain feeling on my body again, and to start thinking clearly. Edward kissed my shoulder and then my neck, traveling to my jaw. He lightly kissed my lips.

"I love you," he whispered again.

"I love you," I replied.

We shifted, so now I was lying on his chest, with one leg wrapped around his. I sighed happily. We laid there, perfectly still for a few minutes.

"What are you thinking?" he finally asked, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Just... you," I said truthfully.

He laughed once, "What about me?"

My fingers traced random shapes on his chest, like I did earlier that night. "How unbelievably perfect you are... How happy you've made me... and how I'm looking forward to spending forever like this, with you."

He scooted down so that he was now looking at me. He wrapped his arms around me and said, "I wish there were words to tell you how much I love you."

"You don't have to tell me, " I said, with a sly smile. "You can just show me..."

He chuckled. "Go to sleep, you must be exhausted."

"Yeah..." I said, with a yawn. "You kind of wore me out." I said as I closed my eyes. I was exhausted, and my eyelids suddenly became heavy.

He laughed his musical laugh. "Goodnight love," he said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you, and I always will."

12