Isle of Lays Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlaine couldn't resist Miguel's cock, the scent of his musk filling her nostrils and making her wetness even more intense as her pussy clenched on Jamaica's fingers and her ass did the same to the chambermaid's talented tongue. She opened wide and swallowed Miguel down to the back of her throat in one hungry go. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing shaft, tracing angry veins as she withdrew her head, sucking all the way, and plunged him back into her mouth and throat.

Miguel had a remote control in hand and he was toying with the buttons as Jamaica began to squirm. She had a vibrator up her cunt and Charlaine saw this through the wardrobe mirrors because the chambermaid knelt on one leg and had the other splayed out, her foot resting flat on the ground. The chambermaid was swaying her hips to the beat of her fingers fucking Charlaine.

The butler clenched his hands on the edges of the vanity stool, his face fierce and his spine arched back as his cock throbbed and pumped. "Holy Lord fucking Christ, you sure can suck, Ma'am. Ay, tang-inang yan, chupa pa..." His words trailed away into heavy, animal grunts as Jamaica took her penetration of Charlaine to the next level.

A very feminine feeling of primal power surged through Charlaine as she blew Miguel with all her might. Her hips bucked and jerked upwards as her orgasm approached with Jamaica's tongue in her ass and the chambermaid's fingers pumping staccatto into her pussy. Just as she was about to come, the chambermaid pushed one slick finger, and then another, into her asshole and the pumping and finger-curling pushed Charlaine over the edge.

Charlaine's screams around Miguel's cock set his orgasm off and he spurted hot, salty semen into her mouth as Jamaica let out a heartfelt "ohmigodthatisfuckinggood," threw her head back and convulsed to the beat of the pleasure coursing through all three of them. Miguel's vocalizations were wordless hisses and groans. Apparently, his vocabulary did come with limits. Good ones.

Fighting for breath, Jamaica took the harness and its attachments and gently inserted the dildos into Charlaine's still-sensitive holes, buckling the black leather straps at her hips and kissing the globes of the Charlaine's sated ass tenderly as she stroked the insides of the woman's still-quivering thighs.

"There, cherie, you are now properly outfitted for your schoolroom and parish visit," Jamaica said, leaning back against one of the mirrored walls as she breathed deeply. "You are so delicious, you beautiful woman. I almost envy the priest."

+++

Father John sat in his black cassock on the other side of a woven confessional screen. He'd gotten a call that a penitent was about to arrive for confession and smiled.

The man had a kind, Eurasian face and a genial smile and was well-built for someone approaching his fifties. He heard the swish of a curtain and the soft hiss of air leaving the leather-covered foam padding of the kneeler on the other side of the confessional and slid the partition open to begin.

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned," spoke a soft voice on the other side of the woven wicker screen separating them.

"Do you have your instruments of penance, child?"

"Yes, father."

"Good, hand them to me through the slit at the bottom of the confessional screen so we may begin."

Two small remote controls were slid through the slit in the wicker screen and Father John tested the buttons on them.

"Oh, oh, father!"

Yep, they worked, alright. Father John smiled and set both remotes to medium intensity and began his spiel.

"What sins have you committed, child, that you must confess to me and seek absolution?"

"I have had lustful thoughts, father. Very lustful thoughts."

"Tell me your lustful thoughts, my child, that you may cleanse your soul."

"I have had lustful thoughts of fellating a priest, father."

The vibrations went up a notch higher, just like the arousal old Father John was starting to feel beneath his cassock.

"I have also had lustful thoughts of repeatedly penetrating a nun with my fingers and a dildo while a priest gives me cunnilingus, father."

"Oh, my, those are indeed lustful thoughts, my child," said Father John as he fingered the higher settings on the dildos and pushed.

Gasps and moans came through the screen as he pulled the screen open. "We must do this confession face-to-face, then, as the gravity of your sins requires it. Tell me, in detail, about your carnal thoughts with the clergy, my child."

"Oooooh, father, I want to kiss you, just thrust my tongue into your mouth and suck yours into mine before I suck the Holy Spirit out of you through your rock-hard penis." Charlaine's face was flushed and her eyes shone brightly as she looked at the enormous cock rising in a tent made of black serge cassock on Father John's lap.

"I want to lick your holy staff and make you take God's name in vain. I want to hear you call the names of the saints as you take your pleasure from my mouth." Charlaine was licking her lips as the man in the cassock looked down the cleavage that sat upon the arm-rest of the padded kneeler like an offertory to lust.

"Well, now, we're going to need a bit of help to expunge those sinful thoughts from your wicked head, my daughter," Father John said gravely. "Wait for me here and stay on your knees while I call Sister Mary Frances.

Father John stood up and exited his side of the confessional, but not before he brought the vibrators inserted in Charlaine's body down to a low buzz, keeping her on the edge but not pushing her over.

Charlaine writhed as she waited, her hands clasped as if in prayer. If praying for release could be classified as religious prayer, that is. She felt her nipples pushing against the cotton of her blouse and the straps of her jumper-skirt and the heat between her legs as the vibrators pumped and jived merrily inside her pussy and ass in an alternating rhythm that was making her squirm deliciously. The leather beneath her knees and around her body felt so good, so sensual.

The curtain to the confessional was swept aside and light shone in as Father John tied the curtain back.

"There she is Sister Mary Frances," Father John said with a sweep of his hand to the shapely nun in a black and white habit and veil. Even her habit could not hide the fact that her breasts jutted out a good way from her chest. More to the point, without makeup, the nun's face was beautiful, with full, red lips that were made to pleasure private parts and a strong chin that hinted at a strict mien.

Sister Mary Fances had high, fine cheekbones, an aristocratic nose and eyes that slanted up at the outer corners and which were an icy blue that contrasted beautifully with her lightly tanned skin. She held a wooden pointer stick in one hand and was tapping it against the palm of her other hand in time to the tapping of her sensibly-shod feet.

"So she said she wants to fellate a priest and finger-fuck a nun, did she?" The question the woman asked was pointed, severe, and more a statement than a query. "Such behavior must be given its just reward."

"We may have to put her on the altar and whip the devil out of her, too," Father John said, his face serious, but with a glint of mischief in his eyes as he raised the intensity of the vibrators to maximum.

"Ooooooh, ohmigod, ooooh! Fuck!" Charlaine couldn't hold back her gasp as she came so close to coming she could taste it and, as she rushed to that glorious peak, Father John ratcheted back the vibes, stopping her orgasm in its tracks as she groaned in frustration. Charlaine's hands had found their way under her jumper straps and were tweaking her nipples.

"We need to address your sins, my child," Father John said as he stepped back into his side of the confessional and parted his cassock to reveal a cock that Charlaine would need both hands to hold properly. "We need to know the exact nature of your fantasies of fellating a priest. Be a good girl and show us."

Sister Mary Frances stepped behind Charlaine and pulled her hips backward so her ass peeked out from under her tiny blue skirt. "I will need to see your buttocks, child, so that I may help administer your penance." Her hands stroked over Charlaine's full bottom slowly, conveying her intent to punish that sinful ass.

Charlaine licked her lips and plunged headlong into this fantasy, the one she'd had since her pubescent parochial school days, the one she'd never been able to bring to life. Until now.

Her mouth was watering, just as her pussy was soaking the leather harness and she so very much wanted that turgid, fat cock right in front of her. So she started by licking the red mushroom cockhead.

"Very good, my child, go on," Father John said, smiling down at her with no judgment at all on his weathered but handsome face, only lust burned in his eyes, and delight.

Charlaine opened her mouth wider and took as much of the man's cock as she could, using both hands to jerk the rest of the cock she could not yet ingest.

She heard a slight whistling and felt a stinging pain on her right butt cheek and her hips jerked forward as she sucked and pulled at Father John's cock.

Sister Mary Frances had whipped her with the wooden pointer, lightly, but definitely with punitive intent. "Take your hands off Father John's heavenly staff, my dear." That was an order and Charlaine complied, moving her hands to her own breasts, squeezing them through her uniform to soothe the aches building in her ass and pussy.

The nun whipped Charlaine's other butt cheek as Father John took Charlaine's long braid and wrapped it around his right hand, using it as a handle to pull her face closer against his groin until his cockhead hit the back of her throat and Father John growled out a single word. "Swallow."

Charlaine complied and found that the priest had his entire man-of-God length down her throat and he held her close against his trimmed pubic curls by her braid as Sister Mary Fances swatted her ass with the wooden pointer, the syncopation and force of the blows warming her ass and making her shiver in reaction to the exqisite mix of pleasure and pain.

The face-fucking in the confessional took on a faster pace, as did the rise and fall of the wooden pointer on Charlaine's ass.

The priest had one remote and the nun had the other and, after exchanging meaningful looks, both hit max on the remotes they held simultaneously, as Father John thrust his cock all the way down Charlaine's throat and released his come.

Unable to scream, Charlaine came hard and her moaning around Father John's cock had him screaming: "Oh, Heavenly Father, your glory is indeed great. Oh, fuck, God you made miracles when you made Eve! Hallelujah! Praised be your big fucking dick and all its kingdom COME!"

+++

Charlaine sat back in the golf cart as it wended its way back to her villa, basking in the memories she'd just made.

What a thrill it was to lie spread out like an offering on the altar beneath a great big cross with its bloody and naked Jesus looking down at her as she finger-fucked and clit-sucked Sister Mary Frances to a screaming orgasm while Father John ate out her pussy.

Even better was the way Sister Mary Frances stripped to show off her porn-star body and tribbed her pussy right there on the celebrant's chair while Father John sucked and massaged Charlaine's breasts. And Sister Mary Frances' mammary monuments, too.

Oh, and when two altar-boys showed up, they really got the party started, with the women sixty-nining in savage revelry as the newcomers lifted their altar-boy clothes and fucked both women from behind. In the ass. While the women finger-fucked each other and Father John screwed each altar-boy in turn. Also in the ass. With holy oil for lube.

Surprisingly, Charlaine felt lighter for her confession and the creative expunging of her sinful thoughts.

There is nothing like Catholic guilt to give a girl satisfaction, after all.

12