It Ain't Incest if...

Story Info
... it's just imagination and roleplay.
4k words
4.48
108.3k
136

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,478 Followers

"Listen to that. Her bed frame keeps bouncing against the wall."

"If it bothers you, in the morning I'll pull the bed an extra inch away from that wall."

"No, don't bother," my wife chuckled softly,"I don't really mind the sound of our daughter masturbating. After all, she is eighteen now."

"She seems to do it an awful lot though."

"Does that bother you?" another chuckle, deeper, throatier. "Knowing that your little girl is a sexual creature?"

The sound of the bed bumping against the wall that separated our bedroom from our daughter picked up pace as I lay there, knowing that there was no safe response.

"You still think of her as that curly headed pixie in the ruffled skirt, who went through the awkward tomboy phase and skinned her knee falling when you taught her to ride her bike. But she's a woman now. If you haven't noticed, she has all the right curves. Much like I did at that age."

This time, the chuckle was a true laugh. In the moment of silence that followed, I thought I heard moaning from the next room.

"I'm sure she'll get louder when she climaxes," her mother read my mind. "I'm guessing she thought we were asleep already and wouldn't hear."

"Or maybe she wants us to listen," I meant to think the words, but they hung there out loud in our darkened room as our daughter's moaning intensified.

"Ohhh, I think someone is having some guilty pleasure. And I don't mean our daughter. Well, maybe her too."

My wife chuckled again, shifting her head onto my shoulder. Her fingers crept across my thigh and grasped my cock.

"I was right, given how hard and stiff your cock is."

My wife's hand snaked my erection clear of my jammies, and then her fist pumped my shaft slowly, just once, down to the root and then up again. A fingernail teased my gaping slit. The bed frame started bumping our wall faster, as our daughter's moans became groans.

"It's all right, I don't mind. In fact, I kind of like it," my wife whispered. Her free hand took my arm and led it to her groin. "Feel how wet I am."

My fingers stroked her slit, but then she just held my hand there, the thumb against her swollen throbbing clit.

"Are you imaging watching her? She probably has her sleep shirt rolled up her hips. Or maybe shoved all the way past those firm young tits so she can caress her own nipples while she fingers her clit."

My wife slid her hand down my shaft again, and this time she teased my balls with her little finger.

"I wonder if she's got three or four fingers inside her squishy wet cunt, wishing she had a fat cock to fuck her. Maybe she's wondering how her Daddy's cock might feel in her tight gash. I bet she lies awake to listen to us fuck and wishes that it was her that was in this bed getting stuffed with your throbbing man meat."

By which point my cock was indeed throbbing in my wife's fist. Her hips were gently humping up against my hand as she guided my fingers down her slit and I instinctively started to slide a digit into her opening.

"Do you wish that it was you making our daughter's bed bump up against the wall? Would you want me to be lying here, listening, touching myself? Or in that room, watching?"

I shifted, causing my wife's head to slide to the mattress, finding here nipple, sucking it through the flannel of her nightgown. I noticed that it was rock hard before my lips even found the nubbin.

My wife moaned in appreciation, much more gently than the groans from the next bedroom which were growing in intensity.

"You haven't seen her naked since she was a child," my wife spoke. "Her nipples are the exact same shade that mine were before we had kids - that lovely bubblegum pink that you loved so much. I bet you'd love to suck them just like this."

She giggled and wriggled. That in turn made her fist shift around my cock, which jiggled.

"I don't mind you closing your eyes and fantasizing about making love to your daughter. In fact, it makes me pretty wet."

My fingers slid deeper into her quim, confirming this fact.

"She trims her pussy hair just like I do, but lately she's been wanting to shave her snatch bad so she can wear little micro-bikinis," my wife snickered. "I'd love to see how your face and your cock react the first time you see her in one of those."

My cock pulsed in her fist as if to demonstrate how our lithe daughter in a teeny bikini would make it react.

"She asked me if I would shave her, but I've never shaved, so as much as the idea excites me, I might be too nervous. I know you'd love to watch, but it might be better if you did the shaving instead, since you shave every day."

My whole body stiffened as I imagined touching my girl all around her most intimate places. My wife ran her hand around and across my butt, teasing my asshole, but targeting my balls, which she spent a long moment kneading.

"Of course, doing that would make you hard, and likely she'd get wet too." Another girlish giggle. "I'd be watching, telling her I was the chaperone, but I'd get even wetter. I'd want to take your cock and shove it into her cunt. Well, I might need to lick it a bit first. Your lollipop, I mean, not her cunt. Though I might lick that too, I suppose."

I could feel my seed start to surge. No doubt she could as well, since she fashioned her fingers into a fleshy cock ring and wrapped it around my root to make sure I did not come too quickly.

"I love thinking about our girl, right through that wall, doing to herself just what you are doing to me," she continued, starting to gasp a bit for air. In the moment of silence that followed, the thumping of the bed against the wall resumed.

"I bet she wishes it was her Daddy's fingers, not just her own" my wife chuckled. "She'd probably love holding your throbbing cock in her tiny fist just as much as you'd love her slowly caressing your shaft."

My wife demonstrated, making my balls tighten to my groin.

"Daddy, do you think she'd just want you to spray seed all over her hot young body, or would she prefer that you save it and give her a good hard fucking first?"

All that I could do was groan in reply. I noticed that the thumping of the bed next door against the wall stopped at that moment, as if our daughter was waiting to hear my answer.

"I suppose it doesn't really matter," my wife laughed, unrestrained this time. "After all, we are lucky enough to have a Daddy who stays hard for round two."

Right then, the thumping sound started up again, slowly, rhythmically.

"Listen to how hot and horny your daughter is Daddy. She probably came already, but needs multiple orgasms. Just like her horny slut of a Mom."

Her hand stroked my hardness in tempo with the thumping.

"If she's as much of a slut as her Mommy was at that age, she might as well fuck her Daddy too."

Wait, did that "too" mean that my wife had actually committed incest with her father? I mean, talking about it, even a bit of role play, wasn't really incest, but fucking your father was the real thing.

My wife chose that moment to draw my face up to hers, and gave me a deep tongue twisting kiss so that I could not ask the obvious question. My cock however throbbed even fatter and harder than earlier. It had never surged this much before.

There was a pause in the noise next door, and I thought I heard a rustle of sheets. I pictured my daughter shifting her firm tanned limbs, wriggling as she touched herself. My head was spinning as my wife nudged me on to my back next to her. Was my daughter listening to our lovemaking while she played with her clit? The shifting of positions had caused my hand to move out of my wife's cunt, but my fingers still twitched as I thought about how our daughter's flesh might feel, wet and quivering.

I had a moment to contemplate that dynamic as my wife languidly kissed and licked her way along my throat and down my chest, still keeping a tight grip on my shaft. My fingers teased her nipples and travelling down her tummy - as flat as her daughter's despite childbearing and twenty plus years age difference.

"Do you ever wonder how your daughter's mouth would feel around your cock?" my wife's breath warmed the very organ of which she spoke. "Of course you do. Her lips are so much riper and fuller than mine - in that we do differ."

She paused to giggle.

"When she licks that heavy bottom lip, I sometimes look at your lap and imagine that I see your cock twitch, like you wish that it was your helmet she was wetting."

My wife ran her tongue around the ridge at the bottom of my cock head.

"I notice how you like to take us for ice cream often again, just like when she was a kid. But it's hardly the same." This time she chuckled from deep in her belly. "I see how you stare at her tongue packing the ice edges, preventing drips. I look at your cock as you watch her, and it is swelling in your pants. And love how when we get home, you can barely wait to drag me into the nearest private spot to fuck my mouth. Do you ever notice as you fuck me after how wet I am? Just as wet as her chin gets when the cream starts to melt and runs down from her fat bottom lip."

She paused and slowly licked all around the swollen purple head of my cock.

"I bet she lets the cream run down like that on purpose to tease you Daddy," my wife belly laughed.

"Do you think she listens as you make love to me after we go for ice cream, wishing that it was her? I don't mind, you know. In fact, it makes me extra wet."

She chuckled again, grinding her cunt against my hand. I slid three fingers inside her gash and my thumb found her hard throbbing clit as she bathed my entire cock in kisses. The thumping against the wall had stopped and I thought I could hear our daughter breathing heavily on the other side of the wall. Was she lying there, listening to her mother's monologue, fingers on her own clit, free hand caressing those bubble gum nubbins, thinking about licking her Daddy's cock instead of ice cream? Maybe she was sucking on her thumb, imagining that it was the organ that had helped give her life.

My cock throbbed as those images cascaded through my brain. My wife chuckled again.

"I bet she wishes that your knob could be coated in ice cream so that she could lick it clean. I know that I do. Wouldn't you love that? I would love to watch."

Then the only sound was slurping as my wife lowered her mouth over my helmet, closing her lips tight around the throbbing flesh as she lowered her lips ever so slowly, her tongue licking all around the spongy head, making it easy for me to picture our baby licking an ice cream cone, or even licking cream off of her Daddy's cock, just like her naughty mother was suggesting.

I thought I heard bed springs squeak from the next room, and imagined our little girl, so grown up now, touching her ripe loins, while sucking on her thumb, listening to her mother's forbidden fantasies.

"After you come in her mouth, would you like to watch us kiss, to see her swap your seed into my mouth? To have both your women smile at you, our teeth shiny with your spunk?"

Was that a heavy sigh that I heard through the wall?

"Watching us kiss should keep you stiff enough to still be able to fuck our baby. I just know that after tasting you, she'd still be so horny she'd need to fuck. I know that she's on the Pill, so maybe she'd let you fuck her bareback, so that I could lick the cream from her pie afterwards."

As she spoke my wife swivelled expertly, based upon decades of practice, lowering her cunt over my lips. Her wetness flowed down my cheeks as I licked the edges of her slit, taking time to slurp each labia into my mouth and to tease them just a teeny bit with my teeth, knowing from experience where she loved the pain to bring her to the edge. I found myself wondering whether our daughter would like it the same way. And, if she let her mother lick her cunt, would she like it better if we both did it together?

At that moment, I heard moaning from the next room. I probed my wife's slit with my stiffened tongue, wondering whether our daughter would taste creamy like her Mom, or maybe young women had more of a natural sweetness.

My precum spurted into my wife's cheek. I started drawing her nub past my lips, as I nibbled tenderly at her clit. With all the foreplay, it did not take long for her to approach climax. I bobbled her pearl with my tongue, bouncing it against the lining of my cheek, just the way that I knew she liked it best. In spite of the intensity of that moment, my brain wandered, trying to figure out whether our daughter would like the same actions, or whether I would need to experiment a few times until I learned to please her best.

"I bet you'd love to spray great gobs of goo all over our girl's chin, her chest, her tits," my wife giggled. Mostly because you'd love to watch me lick her clean"

As if in response, the bed next door started pounding against the wall harder than ever and a series of loud grunts penetrated through the drywall. I pictured our baby's hips lifting off her mattress as her climax crested. My wife must have been having similar fantasies, as her orgasm was triggered right at that moment. Her juices drenched my face as I lapped up her abundant flow.

My wife shifted slightly, releasing my cock from her mouth, but keeping a tight grasp around my root to prevent ejaculation.

"I'm guessing our girl must be a squirter like her Mom too," she giggled, before resuming licking my swollen member.

She continued for a few minutes like that, her breathing slowing. I thought I could hear panting through the wall as well once the bed thumping had ceased.

"I need you to fuck me now, to fill me with great gobs of goo," my wife finally spoke, perhaps a bit more loudly than necessary. "and knowing that you'll be wishing that you were actually fucking our daughter's tight young cunt will make it even more special."

There was no time for me to protest before she athletically swivelled again, this time shifting her hips above mine, knees on either side of me, and then swiftly sank my swollen shaft into her sodden cunt. Her tits dangled temptingly just above my face as she started gently bouncing on my cock, nipples almost brushing first my cheeks and then my lips.

"Just close your eyes and imagine that these are your daughter's firm young tits. I bet she'd love how your experienced mouth knows just how to please them, not like the roughness of college boys."

"Your lips..." she continued, pressing a nub against my mouth as her quim tightened around my shaft.

"...your tongue," she sighed as I could not resist darting that organ out to taste her offering.

"...your teeth," she growled as she shoved her tit forward, forcing the tip into my mouth. My teeth instinctively brushed that sensitive flesh. I felt how that sent spasms down her torso, her abdomen quivering, her cunt clenching, her juices gushing.

"Oh, yeah, Daddy, you know just how to nibble a girl without hurting her." She paused, giggled. "Well, just the right amount of pain anyway."

She arched her back slightly, pushing her cunt harder against my groin, and causing my teeth to trap her nipple, stretching the rubbery flesh as she groaned.

"Our daughter would be so lucky to have a lover like her Daddy," she sighed.

I wondered whether our baby could hear the sounds of her mother slamming against the mattress, and how that made her feel. Was she jealous, excited, both? Did it make her stroke her clit faster? Drive fingers deeper and harder into her cunt? Or was she playing with her ass? Thinking about how perfect that bubble butt was, and not knowing if she liked play with that forbidden passage, made me pause.

"Don't stop, honey," My wife begged, her swollen nub quivering in my mouth, her cunt spasming around my motionless cock. "It really is okay if you need to pretend you are fucking her, you know. I don't mind. In fact, if you haven't noticed, I find it a pretty major turn on."

She paused, laughed lustily, running fingers through my hair.

"Though I am glad you've decided to keep your mouth full while you fuck me thinking of her. Otherwise you might yell out her name by accident, and you know how thin these walls are. And we wouldn't want that to happen. Bad enough she is listening to us fucking. Imagine if she heard her name. She might take that as an invitation to join us."

My cock throbbed in time with my increasingly rapid heartbeat as each word passed from my wife's lips.

She sighed. I started pumping my cock deeper into her.

"Good thing we have a big bed," my wife continued. "Big enough for three comfortably, even if two need some space while the third rests, or watches a bit before joining in."

I made my most violent thrust yet, burying my length to the hilt, twisting my hips to give that corkscrew motion she loves. I accidentally bit down harder on her nipple though.

"Ouch," she exclaimed, loud enough that the sound must have been audible in the next room, from which no noise drifted, though I thought maybe I heard the echo of hips rotating on sheets.

"Don't do that to her, at least not until we explore her pain threshold thoroughly."

I was shocked at how matter of fact my wife sounded about me fucking our daughter, as if it was an inevitable reality, rather than the forbidden fantasy triggered by the earlier sounds of our baby's bed bumping against the wall in the unmistakable rhythm of fucking, even if it had just been our gal fucking herself.

"Kiss it better," my wife prompted, and I obeyed, allowing the insulted nubbin to plop out of my mouth and softly caressing just the tip with my lips, ever so briefly.

"As gentle as a butterfly," my wife moaned. "You are such a talented and considerate lover. Everything a woman needs. Now that our daughter is a woman, I hope she finds a gentleman who knows when to be rough and when to be tender."

I licked the valley between my wife's tits, the stubble on my cheeks reddening her flesh.

"Just like that, that's what she needs." My wife cried out as she arched her back.

Almost impossibly, this drove her pelvis harder into my groin and my throbbing member slid even deeper. My balls were now pulled up tight to my body, rolling with sperm. One part of my mind knew that my wife was now loud enough that our daughter must be able to hear - unless she was asleep. The other part however, just wanted the relief of allowing my load to surge up and out, filling my wife's womb, wondering if I would be imagining filling our daughter with that seed.

Too late, I realized, I was already thinking about how that would feel. My wife was incredibly tight given her age, her childbearing, and how often we had fucked in the past twenty years. Our daughter, though, would likely have a cunt that would seal around my shaft, gripping me even tighter as she milked my baby maker for every single sperm. Good thing she was on the Pill. I did not want to be both father and grandfather of the same child.

The magnitude of these thoughts - of really fantasizing about fucking my daughter, rather than just role-playing with her naughty mother, sank in. I froze for a moment.

"No. Need you to keep fucking," my wife grunted. "Need you to fill me up."

One hand grabbed my ass, pushing me toward her undulating hips. The other snaked between our bodies, grasping my scrotum. First she rolled my balls in her fingers and then she started to gently squeeze them.

There could be no doubt that if our daughter was still awake, she was now hearing her mother's insistent lovemaking. What I could not know was whether or not she had heard the incestuous fantasies being spun by my wife. The fantasies which now had infected my brain. The brain which is attached at the stem to the spine, down which electrical pulses of excitement travelled only to be met at the base of the spine by the energy flowing upward from my balls. I was sure that I could feel lightning bolts bursting out of the tip of my cock and exploding in my wife's womb.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,478 Followers
12