It Began With a Mole Mob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madeleine and I had a real quarrel about Rupert's condition because she appreciated her father's gift very much while I was totally against letting Rupert the RAT put his big nose into our family business. After several hard arguing sessions I at last accepted Madeleine's suggestion that both of us would pay an equal percent of out salary each month to a shared account for our family expenses and the remaining part would be for private use.

The Children's funds,, small potatoes as they were, would be jointly managed. Then the quarrel settled, our relation went back to happy family again except that Madeleine's parents and I avoided each other as much as we could, what was okay for me.

Madeleine rang me at my job a Thursday afternoon saying that some of her co-workers had persuaded her to join them after their job for "After work" chat at nearby Pub for a couple of hours if it was okay for me.

My only question was, "Isn't 'After work' usually at Fridays? Why a Thursday?"

Her reply about married people preferring "Friday fun" with their children at Friday evenings. That sounded reasonable why I had no further questions.

The next Thursday she told me already at the morning that they would go for "After work" even that evening, what was okay for me again.

At home everything went fine until six o'clock when our daughter Matilda cut her hand when she fell over a flower vase she had been carrying without me noticing that. Her hand was bleeding so much that it had to be stitched the hospital. A call to the next house neighbor fixed baby sitter for Alexander then I called Madeleine's cell phone.

She took the call after surprisingly many signals and I told her what had happened, told her that Matilda was crying for mom and asked her if she was sober enough for driving to come to the hospital. She said she was and we agreed to meet there.

On the way to the hospital I had a strange feeling that Matilda's accident wasn't the only bad matter during that evening. After much thinking about everything during the evening, the answer hit me as a lightening. It was Madeleine's reply to my phone call. Not only her long time to reply but even the silence behind her. No bar sound in the background. Wherever she had been when taking my call, it hadn't been at a crowded bar.

We met at the emergency room where Madeleine agreed to stay with Matilda and I went back home for taking care of Alexander. This damn Thursday was probably the worst day both in my and my children's whole life. Not only the few stitches on Matilda's hand but our main problem was that now I was a hundred percent sure that Madeleine had been doing something behind my back and I would be getting some evidence and file for divorce within rather near future and nothing could stop it this time.

My irrevocable decision about divorce was taken at the same moment I saw her at the hospital. A short look at her was enough to make it obvious and without any reasonable doubt that my phone call had interrupted her fucking with a lover boy and dragged up her from the bed where that act had taken place. To Madeleine's credit must be said that she hadn't wasted any time for fixing her hair and make up when her child was crying for her.

Just as I expected, Madeleine went straight to the shower when she was back home. She didn't say anything about her interrupted "After work" and I didn't ask because I wanted to get further information about her possible cheating before taking any action.

My chance would probably come already the next day what was a Friday when Madeleine's parents would take Madeleine and Alexander for a weekend trip to Legoland, a famous amusement park in Denmark.

I would stay at home with Matilda who was too young to go what was perfect for me because Madeleine was booked for a seminar at a nice hotel for Thursday and Friday the following week and I needed further information before that.

Friday evening when Matilda was sleeping I began my investigation in our den where we had two desks against a wall. Madeleine' laptop was on her desk as usual but I found it to be password protected and gave up after several attempts when all my attempts failed.

Hacking passwords isn't my game why her laptop, what probably contained all answers had to be left as a secrete. Madeleine rang, said that they were at the hotel. Then she asked about Matilda and hanged on immediately when told she was okay.

I continued my searching and my next challenge were the locked drawers in her desk. It was rather simple locks which is why I bent a pin and probed the locks and beganwith filing small alterations to the spare key that fit to my own drawers..

An old saying says, "It is a shame to give up" and I didn't do that, why my efforts got a reward after some time when the first lock opened, but the only thing what maybe could be of useful in that drawer was a folder with information papers about her next conference and nothing of interest in the next drawer. Even so it looked to be a real conference, not some fake thing.

But in the third and last drawer I got a "Real Bingo". When opening a small plastic box I found four condoms, obviously from our nightstand, and a blue pill of unknown origin.

I've never had any need for "Blue pills" yet, and obviously neither Madeleine's lover had any own supply of those, why she had found some other source for getting a guarantee of getting hard conference-cock.

Madeleine was temporary off of birth control pills for a medical reason why we were using condoms from a supply in my night stand while her doctor found out a solution to her problem. I had bought a five dozen pack and so would not have noticed the remaining quantity.

In that drawer I even found an USB-memory stick what I examined in my own laptop and found that it contained pictures from some of her company events. The main part of them was very innocent pictures without any kind of nagging.

Most of them were obviously taken by Madeleine with her cell phone because she was visible at only a very few of the pictures, obviously taken with another camera because of the very high resolution. The only almost non-existing clue was that there was always a blonde rather handsome guy near her. A new closer examination of the USB stick shoved that she had taken several pictures of that guy alone. Some pictures had him sitting at a table besides an empty seat what indicated that the photographer might have use to sit there. All that interest for the blonde guy could hardly be by any chance.

But the question about their relation remained unanswered. Was that guy her lover or only a co-worker and a good guy? My next question ought to be: Who is that guy?

Madeleine's photos gave me neither any evidence about cheating nor any information about the favorite guy who looked to be close to her.

Then in an official yearbook from her job I found a folded A4 paper from a color printer. The picture showed Madeleine and the blond guy sitting in a sofa and kissing. He had lifted up her skirt with his right hand and held it on her inner tight so almost all of her legs were visible. Under the picture somebody had written, "Great legs my darling, indeed great legs." and signed the message with "Kim".

Here Kim is a unisex name used for both boys and girls but the only Kim in the conference participant list was a Kim Stureben why I supposed him to be Madeleine's admirer.

Now I could regard the results of my investigation as a real bingo as both Kim and Stureben are so unusual names that collecting further information about that chap would be a real "piece of cake".

Though no further information was found in the drawer, I was already a hundred percent sure that Madeleine was fucking that Kim behind my back and a necessary action had to be taken, what gave me a busy Saturday.

First I began with the phone register had only three Stureben and only one of them a Kim, who shared his landline phone with an Elisabeth but both had different cell phone numbers. That convinced me of being on the right track.

A new law in this country forbids purchasing credit and personal information from commercial sources without valid legal use for it and the target will always get a printed copy of the sold information via mail. One of my friends from the mole gang had access to a fictive real estate company in Gibraltar, used as buyer of the information and that company was mentioned in Kim's copy. No trace of me.

Though both Kim and his wife had good jobs, they had surprisingly high debts. Otherwise there were no visible problems in that information. An almost average family with one child, a house, and two rather old cars.

In my opinion the main problem in Kim's family was that he, without doubt, fucked my wife.

Of course there were no evidence about that, so far only some strong clues.

Then I took Matilda to get a McDonalds meal which is a very big thing to little children, and afterwards we went to my job where we used highly water resistant green stamp color for marking some items. I took a little quantity in a small bottle and went back home.

At home I went to my work shop and got a syringe and needle that I uses for oiling a wind up clock plus a little tube of super glue. I carefully opened Madeleine's four condom packages, took out the condoms, and injected the green stamp color into the condoms, making a tiny hole, and sealed them carefully using the super glue. I had to do seven condoms to get four that looked perfect. I wanted the green color on his cock, not in her pussy. It would take them many days to wash away the water resistant color as they could not use strong cleaners on such tender parts.

Alexander called me at Saturday evening and said that everything was wonderful, that it had been very good time for him, why he was eager to tell me all about everything he had done during the day. When I wanted speak to Madeleine, Alexander said that mom and grand dad was down to the reception in some errand, why I said that mom can call if she wants to later. She didn't call and obviously didn't had anything to say me. I suspected that Rupert, the teetotaler and his daughter had sneaked away to the hotel bar for some secret drinks.

No further phone calls from Madeleine during their trip and back home at Sunday evening. For some reason she began arguing about Madeleine's accident,

"I thought you could look after the children for a few hours at Thursday evening but obviously that is too much to expect from you."

"Not even you could watch a child at every minute. When trouble happened I reacted quickly and properly. Sorry I had to disturb you in your fun activities. Anyways, many thanks for interrupting whatever important things you were doing and coming to the hospital." I replied and for a split second I saw a feared look in her face what meant that my words had hit the right target.

She shouted, "What the hell did you mean by that?"

"Just what I said, I'm glad that our children still are more important for both of us than our other interests." That reply ended the arguing.

Monday and Tuesday went fast without any further arguing from Madeleine but even without any attempts about sex from any of us.

The main question in my situation when knowing for sure that my wife intended to cheat me was; shall I give her a hint about knowing what's going on so she can cancel her plans.

After much thinking forth and back I decided it only fair to give Madeleine a warning what could save our marriage if she cared to do that. Before going to bed at Wednesday evening I told her, "There are rumors about warm feelings between you and somebody who is going to the same seminar as you are. If this marriage means anything to you and you want to remain married with me, please skip all intentions about fucking anyone there.

Madeleine reacted much harder than expected and shouted, "You must turned crazy and don't dare to touch me tonight."

I got the last word by saying, "Don't worry, you are back to your old self, so I have no temptations in that."

She left for her conference early Thursday morning and during my lunch break I went to the Court office for divorce papers. Back home I checked her drawer and just as expected, her condom box was gone.

Now the only important question would be; Did they go for it immediately after they got

their rooms or had they so tight agenda that there were no spare time available for such pleasures. If so, they had to wait until after the dinner at the evening. My guess was late in the evening because I'm sure that they even went to the bar for some chat with other participants. Also did they have the lights out, because the longer they went not knowing about the ink, the more it would get spread around. You can be sure I took no pleasure in the end of my marriage, but I was taking some great pleasure in their coming embarrassment.

Rupert used to take night rather early during the weekdays, why I switched my landline phone over to forward to his number. No harm if his slight boozed and very angry daughter gave him a wake up call with frantic shouting when she thought that it was me, or me who pretended to be Rupert.

My cell phone was sat to vibrating mode so it wouldn't disturb neither me or the children. But

it was laid on my nightstand where it began to vibrate at about half past eleven and did so every tenth minute for the next hour and a half.

Before my children and I left the house next morning, I switched back the land line phone and listened to some of the voice mail messages on my cell phone.

I could hardly say that my marriage was a happy marriage that day. Far from that because my dear wife shouted and cursed me in all her messages, "What the hell have you done? Be sure that you damn stupid male pig shall pay a high price for that idiotic trick. How shall I get rid of that damn color. Call me at once."

Why should I reply to such vulgar messages? Besides there was nothing I could tell her.

I couldn't avoid her calls at my job because they would bother other people and took the first one only a few minutes after coming to the job. Madeleine shouted, "Are you happy now? Do you know what you have done to me?"

"Done what to you?"

She shouted, "Don't pretend to be innocent, you know very well what I'm talking about."

"No, I don't have a slightest clue about what you are talking about. Are you accusing me for doing something wrong?"

Now she sounded stressed and said with lower voice, "The condoms you idiot."

"What condoms? Why are you using condoms at your seminar? Are you cheating me?"

She continued, "How shall I get rid of the color?"

"Why are you using colored condoms? Are colored condoms different? Thanks for confessing your seminar fucking. You know the consequences."

Now she sounded desperate and asked, "Please tell me how to get rid of that damn color."

"Don't ask me, I've never used colored condoms. Ask your fucking boyfriend, it ought to be his problem rather than mine." I waited for her answer, but she ended her call.

Only a few minutes later I got a phone call from Rupert who asked me about if his daughter had got some problems because she had rang last evening and obviously been in a terrible mess. I replied that she had called me only a few minutes earlier about some problem with condoms, what will give Madeleine serious consequences for her marriage if she's using condoms and cheating when she is away from her husband at a seminar

No doubt that Rupert and his wife would have an interesting chat about their now obviously less pretty daughter.

After that it was high time to bring some spice to Kim's family life, why I e-mailed a copy of Madeleine's and his necking picture to his wife with the comment;

"Dear Elisabeth Stureben:

I happened to find this picture in a book and as both your husband and my cheating wife spent the last night at the same hotel, it might been possible that something like that happened again. If Kim, when back home, has spots of un-washable green color on his body, the color is from my wife's condoms what I altered for a trap for the cheating wife and her lover.

Best Regards, Robert Johnson."

About one hour later Kim's wife called me for further information. She had a very pleasant and sensual voice though she made it very clear that my e-mail was a real surprise for her and the picture could be from some sort of innocent situation and could hardly be regarded as evidence about cheating. I agreed and told her that nothing was for sure yet but my wife and obviously somebody else had got caught in my color trap and it was a good guess that it might been her husband due to his earlier interest for Madeleine.

Elisabeth got me interested about her. Sexy voice but was she an innocent victim for a stupid cheating husband or a bitch who caused his actions. However, we agreed to keep in touch if she found any green color on her husband.

Back home after work, an angry Madeleine was already there. She had green palms and a big green spot on her right chin and on the edge of her lip. Probably on her lip but she had heavy lipstick to cover it. Of course I could only imagine the green colored pussy she must have.

She shouted at me, "Are you happy now after doing me to a laughing stock among my co-workers?"

I replied with a low voice, "No, not at all because today is one of the worst days in my whole life. A crushed family is nothing to be happy about. At least not in my opinion. Why are you complaining, you got a night together with your lover boy and from now on you can have him full-time forever."

Madeleine got a surprised expression in her face and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

"Your cheating during last night terminated this marriage and I'm sorry for our innocent children who are getting a lot of problems because of it." I told her.

Then I gave her the divorce papers and said, "It doesn't matter for the divorce if you sign or not but you'll save a fair amount in lawyer expenses if you'll agree with the written conditions and sign papers right now."

She began to cry and sobbed, "I love you and you are the father of my children, please don't do that to us. Please let us be a happy family again."

"A loving wife doesn't act as conference whore and it depends on the DNA tests if I'm the father of your children." I said.

Madeleine screamed, "Oh My God!" and rushed to our bedroom.

Elisabeth Stureben called me a few minutes later saying that her husband had green palms and several green marks on his belly, penis and a green spot on his shaved head. After confessing his affair with my wife he was now packing his suitcases. Elisabeth and I agreed to meet the next day in a park for sharing further information. I wondered if the hotel would charge him for the ruined bedding.

I went to the park alone and 10 minutes after the meeting time a very handsome woman in her early thirties came towards me together with a small boy. She was a very beautiful woman with sparkling eyes what surprised me because I had expected to meet a some kind of a bitch. I thought maybe the boy was a guarantee that I would not try to force her to do any thing.

"Elisabeth Stureben, I presume."

"Yes, and you ought to be that nasty Robert Johnson who crushed my marriage with your green color?"

"Your husband and my wife crushed our marriages. He must be complete insane for cheating such a pretty wife and create serious family problems." I said.

She and her boy Kevin accepted my invitation to a nearby café where Kevin after some cakes and Fanta found a "play room" and went there. We adults continued our talking.

I told her, "I have to confess that you are quite different from that woman whom I expected to see today and it is no doubt that your husband must been stupid for doing what he did."