It Happened In Khatmandu Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I respect your wishes,' I said hiding my disappointment, 'as I can't come to your room for obvious reasons promise that you'll come to my room tonight.'

'I promise that I'll come to your room tonight if I can. SSji, I assure you that I am as keen to sleep with you as you are with me,' Saira replied.

At dinner Saira was very quiet. She participated in the conversation in monosyllables. I watched her covertly. She would look at me, when she thought nobody saw her, and suddenly smile. Then blush and lower her eyes.

Her behavior augured well. I showered and shaved after dinner. Then lay in bed waiting for Saira.

Tuesday, 23rd May (EXCERPTS FROM SHAZIA'S DAIRY):

After dinner we came back to our room. We changed and got into bed. 'Good night girls, I am going to sleep,' khala said, and turned over. Few minutes later she was fast asleep. Soon Nusrat said good night and went to sleep. Saira sat in bed reading. Half an hour went past and Saira continued to read.

'I can't pin point it but my nose tells me that something going on,' I thought, 'Normally Saira slept by ten but today at eleven she is wide awake.'

'Saira, aren't you going to sleep today,' I asked.

'Yes, but little later. I want to finish this book, which I have borrowed from the hotel library, before we leave,' she said.

I slid deeper into bed and continued to watch her with half closed eyes. Ten minutes later she yawned and switching off her reading light lay down to sleep. Five minutes later I could hear her breathing regularly. I watched her for ten minutes more then closed my eyes.

Wednesday, 24th May:

Shazia and Nusrat came in the morning. We fucked and they left.

At breakfast I cornered Saira. 'Why didn't you come? I waited till one o'clock for you,' I said.

'SSji, I promise I tried. Shazia just won't go to sleep. At 11.30 I lay down and pretended to sleep. Unfortunately I fell asleep,' Saira said. 'Never mind,' I said soothingly, 'try to come tonight.'

In the afternoon khala came to my room for her. We fucked and she left satisfied.

I waited for Saira but she did not come tonight also.

Thursday, 25th May and Friday, 26th May:

I fucked Shazia and Nusrat in the morning and khala got her her cum shots when she visited me in the afternoon. I waited for Saira to come but she didn't come. Her reason was somebody was awake.

Saturday, 27th May:

Shazia and Nusrat came in the morning. I was so frustrated with Saira that I fucked them both very hard in their assholes.

'Sahebji, are you angry with us?' Shazia said with tears in her eyes.

'No, my dear, why do you ask?' I said.

'Because you've never fucked me so hard before,' she said rubbing her bum.

'Sahebji, aapne meri gaand itni zor se maari ki woh bechari sooj gayi hai (Sahebji, you have fucked my asshole so hard that it is swollen),' Nusrat said, breaking into tears, 'I won't be able to sit or shit for days.'

'Don't cry, I am sorry,' I said kissing them, 'I was feeling very horny that is why.'

'We forgive you but never fuck us so hard again especially in our asshole,' they replied and left rubbing their bum.

When I went down for breakfast I saw Saira near the bookshop. 'Why didn't you come last night?' I asked hiding my disappointment.

'Because of the same old reason. Shazia or Nusrat is awake and I fall asleep,' Saira said begging forgiveness.

'I can't understand this. They get up so early to go jogging. Are they not tired at night?' I asked.

'Because they sleep in the afternoon,' Saira replied.

'Okay, if I keep them awake in the afternoon then you think you'll have a better chance to come over,' I asked.

'Yes, definitely,' Saira replied.

'If you don't come tonight then we'll have no choice but to go behind the bushes,' I said.

'Please Sahebji, I tried,' Saira said.

'Do you know what I am going through night after night?' I asked.

'Okay, give me one more chance. If I don't come to your room tonight then I'll do what ever you say,' Saira said.

'Let us go for breakfast,' I said.

'You go. I've already eaten,' she said.

When I entered the dinning room I saw only Shazia and Nusrat. 'Where are the others,' I said sitting down.

'Khala has gone to see the Reservation Manager and Saira must be outside somewhere,' Shazia said.

'Is something wrong?' Can I help?' I asked.

'I don't think so...there is khala. She'll tell you,' Nusrat said.

Khala sat down and shook her head, 'Sorry girls, they have absolutely no vacancy. I think it is time that we start packing.'

Just then Saira joined us. 'Was the Reservation Manager of any help?' Saira asked.

'No, we'll have to leave as scheduled,' khala said.

'Khala, what is the problem?' I asked.

'As we were having a great time we decided to extend our holiday,' khala said, 'I talked to their families and they also agreed but the hotel fully booked. Now we'll be leaving tomorrow.'

'I've a room but are you prepared to stay there,' I asked.

Khala's face became beetroot red. The three girls giggled at her embarrassment.

'Sahebji, what are you saying? How can I share a room with you,' she said blushing.

'I didn't mean that you share my room. The suite has two rooms. I am in one room and the other one is empty. Are the girls and you willing to sleep there?' I said chuckling.

'Of course, we'll be too happy. Won't we girls,' khala said.

'Yeah,' the girls agreed.

'Khala, what are we waiting for? Let's go,' I said pushing back my chair.

'Where are you going? The office of the Reservation Manager is this way,' khala said pointing to the opposite direction.

'Let's meet the General Manager. I know him,' I said guiding her to Mr. Thapa's office.

'Good morning Mr. Sahebji. Hope you are enjoying your stay here?' Mr. Thapa said shaking my hand.

'Do you know...,' I started to say but stopped as I did not know khala's name.

'Of course I know Mrs. Abbas. She is staying here with her beautiful nieces. Madam, how are you?' Mr. Thapa said.

'We have...that is Mrs. Abbas has a small problem,' I said.

'Tell me that is why I am here,' Mr. Thapa said. I explained the problem. I also told him that we had talked to the Reservation Manager but he said you were fully booked.

'Let me talk to him,' Mr. Thapa said picking up the receiver. He talked him for ten minutes in local language.

'I am sorry Mrs. Abbas, we are fully booked. Normally we keep few rooms for our regular customers but they are also not available. Sorry ma'am,' Mr. Thapa said apologetically.

'May I suggest a solution,' I said and proceeded to elaborate.

'I'm willing to pay,' khala said.

'Very irregular. We have never done it but in this case I'll have to check with Mr. Rana,' Mr Thapa said, 'I'll let you know in an hour.'

On the way back I said, 'I think Mr. Rana will agree.'

'Thanks to you,' khala said.

'Agar larkiyan doosere kamre main hongi tau hum chudai kaisse karenge? (If the girls are in the other room then how will we fuck?),' I asked with a naughty smile.

'You don't know me. I'm a very resourceful. I'll find a way,' she laughed.

Catching Shazia and Nusrat alone I said, 'Agar hotel wale maan jaate hain tau hum chudai kaisse karenge? (It the hotel management agrees then how will we fuck?'

'Usska rasta nikal aayega lakin yeh socho agar woh nahin maante hain tau kya hoga? (We'll find a way but think what will happen if they don't agree?)' Shazia laughed.

'You tell me,' I said.

'Agar hotel nahin maanta hai tau aap yahan aur hum apne ghar main honge. Aapka lund lamba hai itna lamba bhi nahin ki hamain yahan se ghar main chode. Theek hai na? (If the hotel does not agree then you'll be here and we'll be in Lahore. Your cock is long but also not so long that it can fuck us in Lahore from here. Isn't it so?)' Shazia giggled. I nodded.

'Agar aap ka laurda itna lamba hota tau aap ko khala chodene ki zaroorat nahin pardti aur aap meri amma ko chod sakte the. Kyon theek hai na? (If your cock was so long then there would be no need to fuck khala and you could fuck my mother. Am I right?)' Shazia said.

'Right,' I said.

'So you confess that you have fucked khala,' both girls said jumping and clapping.

'Nothing of that sort. You didn't answer my question,' I said.

'What's wrong with early morning? We'll go jogging here also,' Nusrat replied.

'They didn't see anything wrong but I did. I was planning to fuck Saira. Well I'll have get Saira out of my room before they come,' I thought.

An hour later Mr. Thapa confirmed that it was all right provided they pay 40$ per day for the extra beds, which they were already paying, and they shift today not tomorrow. This arrangement was valid till I checked out i.e. on the following Sunday.

The ladies spent all afternoon shifting their luggage. When they had settled down in their new room, I said, 'This calls for a celebration.'

We went to the Himalayan Club for dinner and dance. During dinner Shazia and Nusrat kept yawning. 'I am very tired. Shazia, I won't be able to get up in time to go jogging,' Nusrat said suppressing a yawn.

'I think I'll pass too,' Shazia said looking meaningfully at me, 'I'm also fagged out.'

While dancing with Saira I told her that she wouldn't get a better opportunity than this. She promised that come what may she would come to my room that night. We broke up early as everyone was tired.

I switched off all the lights and left my bedside lamp on. I waited anxiously for Saira. I looked at my watch. It was 10.30. She should be coming now. Then I heard a door slam followed by pin drop silence. After ten minutes I head a soft knock on my door. I jumped out of bed and opened the door. Saira, dressed in a nightshirt, was standing outside.

'I've come,' she said blushing shyly.

'Thank you darling. Don't stand in the doorway come in,' I said, ushering her into the room.

Then gathering her in my arms I kissed her passionately. Our tongues met in the battle of love. When the kiss broke

'What was that noise?' I asked.

'In my hurry to come to you I slammed the door shut. Immediately I realized that the noise could have woken someone. Therefore I entered the room again and got into my bed. When no one stirred for ten minutes I thought it safe and came to you,' Saira said.

'That was very clever of you, my dear,' I said leading her to bed. I kissed her again and pulled off her nightshirt amid mild protests from her.

I laid her on the bed and looked at her naked body. Immediately she covered her cunt with her hands. 'Please darling, remove your hands. I've been waiting to look at your beautiful body since days,' I said. At first she hesitated then slowly removed her hands.

At last Saira, the delicate virgin, lay naked before my eyes. Her eyes tightly shut with her arm across them. The hard nipples of her shapely tits were pointing towards the ceiling. Her breasts heaving up and down with the excitement of the unknown.

Her thighs were pressed together. The lips of her cunt, untouched by man, were sticking to each other. Even in the dim light of the bedside lamp I could see her clit, hard and erect, was just peeping through her neatly clipped pubic hair.

'SSji, please it is cold,' she said.

'Sorry darling, I got lost in your beauty,' I said getting in bed by her side and taking her in my arms kissed her passionately.

While kissing her ran my fingers between her cunt lips. Her legs widened automatically. I kissed her on her lips, nibbled her ear and then suckled her erect tit nipples. She kept moaning, 'Oh SSji' 'Oh SSji'.

I moved lower towards her cunt kissing and licking her beautiful body. On the way I paused briefly to rotate my tongue in her navel. On reaching her cunt I licked her swollen cunt lips.

'Don't, SSji,' she moaned closing her thighs. I continued to lick her pussy. After few minutes, she sighed, loudly,' OH SSJI,' and widened her legs.

I separated her cunt lips and licked up and down between them paying special attention to her clit. Each time I touched her clit with my tongue her bottom bucked and she screamed, 'OH SSJI.'

After licking her slit several times a caught her clit between my lips and pressed it. 'SSJI, STOP. YOU WILL MAKE ME CUM,' she yelled. Undeterred, I continued to suck her clit.

'KHUDA KE WASTE RUK JAO SSJI. Oh OHHH MERI BUUUR JHAAARRRDDD GAAAYYYIIIIIII (FOR GODS SAKE, SSJI, STOP). OH OHHH I AMMM CUUMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG),' she screamed and released a warm flow. I licked the cum of her virgin choot with relish.

I raised her legs a saw her choot hole. It was very small. I'll enjoy making it bigger,' I thought rimming it lightly.

'HAI ALLAH! AB AAP KYA KAR RAHE HAIN? (OH GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?)' she shouted trying to move her cunt away.

I held her tightly and fucked her small, unopened choot hole with the tip of my tongue. She came again. I continued till she came two more times.

My poor lund (cock) had been completely ignored in the above proceedings. It was time for it to "get into the middle of things". I pushed down my pajamas releasing my raging rock hard lund (cock). Poor fellow was all sticky with pre cum.

Then I pulled myself up and lifting her legs pressed her knees to her breasts and lay on top of her. As I placed my cock on the entrance of her wet choot poised to take her virginity, she shouted, 'SSJI, WAIT, I AM SO SCARED.'

'There is nothing to be afraid off. It will hurt a little at first then you'll experience only pleasure,' I replied rubbing my hard cock up and down her slippery slit.

'Oh it feels so good,' she said, 'Kya aap apna laurda meri bur per ruggerd rahe hain? (Are you rubbing your cock on my cunt?)'

'Yes, it is my cock,' I said taking her hand and placed it on my raging hard on.

She felt all over it and said nervously, 'Sahebji, yeh tau bahut bara aur mota hai kya yeh meri chotti si bur main guss jaayega (Sahebji, it is very large and thick. Will it enter my small cunt hole?)'

'Darling relax, it is my headache,' I said pressing my cock into her choot.

The head slipped easily into her cum lubricated kori choot. 'OOOHHH,' she groaned.

I moved my lund in and out of her phuddi (cunt) making slow progress. Her choot was very tight. Soon her hymen, the sentinel of her virginity, stopped my progress.

I did not try to break through it but continued the to and fro motion. Saira started to feel the pleasure coming over her and started to moan.

The time was now ripe to shatter her virginity.

I gathered her firmly in my arms and pulling my cock back a little, I lunged into her.

'AAAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIIEEEEEE, UUUUUIIIII AMMA BAHUT DARD HO RAHA HAI. HAI ALLAH, MAIN MAR JAUINGI OOHH AHHH (AAAAAAYYYYYYYIIIIIIIEEEEEE, UUUUUIIIII AMMA IT IS HURTING. GOD, I WILL DIE. OOHH AHHH),' she screamed, as my lund tearing through her hymen was half engulfed in her tight passage of bliss.

I ignored her screams and commenced to move my lund in and out of her tight love tunnel till my lund was buried in her to the hilt and our pubic hair inter mingled with each other.

When my cock was fully inside her I moved very slowly to let her get used to my cock.

I looked at her. Saira was lying with her mouth and eyes wide open. Tears were flowing down the side of her eyes and she was groaning with pain.

'Bahut dard hui? (Did it hurt a lot?)' I asked. She nodded.

'It won't hurt any more. The painful part is over. Now you'll feel pleasure only,' I said assuring her and tenderly kissing her tears away.

I recommenced my in and out movement. "OHHH," Saira groaned, as my lund rubbed against the torn edges of her virginity.

But her oh's soon turned into ah's and ah's into AAHH's. I pulled my cock back to the tip of her choot and slowly inserted it back. Sometimes I gave quick short strokes and sometimes long slow ones.

I kept varying the length and the pace of my strokes. Her choot was so tight that I found the in and motion difficult. It was not long before her hips started to move in rhythm with the in and out movement of my cock.

Suddenly Saira clutched me and pressed me hard to her body. Her hips moved in a feverish motion. A wild look came into her eyes. I knew she was very close to coming. She began to gasp, then to moan. She arched her back and thrust her head back her eyes clinched tightly close.

'OH OHH SSJI. FASTER FUCK ME FASTER. OH GOD Y...HES FUCK ME HARDER. Y...HES y...HESSSS I AAAMMM CCOOOMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG,' she screamed and fell back gasping for breath.

Without missing a stroke I continued the fuck motion. Soon she was on the boil again. Her bottoms started to move in rhythm of my strokes.

'OH MY GOD. I AMM ABOOUT TOO CUMMM AGAAAIINNN,' she screamed moving her hips in fuck motion. I was also not far away. I felt my sperm rising. I began to thrust viciously into her, ramming her so hard that her tits rolled back and forth.

We were both trembling and shuddering, our breaths coming in gasps. 'Y...HESSS Y...HESSS FASTER HARDER OH OHHH I AMM CUUUMMINNNG OH Y...HES ESSSS ESSSSS JJJIIIIIII,' she yelled and fell back gasping for breath. Few strokes later I spurted my seed in her choot for the first time.

Gradually our motions slowed and we continued to moan softly. We both opened our eyes. Our lips drew together and kissed a long tender kiss. Soon my laurda became soft and flopped out of it her heavenly fuck tube.

She lay with her legs apart. A mix of our-cum streaked with blood of her shattered virginity, oozed out of her choot. She confessed that she had never creamed so hard and for so long before. Apparently she had had the 'mother of all orgasms'.

We lay kissing and fondling each other. When I was hard again I asked her, 'Want to fuck again?'

'Oh Yesss,' she said getting on her back and spreading her legs. It took twenty minutes of in and out motion before I deposited my load in her cum thirsty cunt. In this time Saira came at least six or seven time.

'SSji, it was lovely,' she panted, 'Can I do something that would give you pleasure?'

'Yes, you could suck my cock,' I replied.

'Your cock is dirty,' she said taking my limp cock, bathed in our cum, in her hand.

'I did not ask you to give me pleasure. It was your idea,' I said shrugging feigning disappointment.

'No, I'll do it,' she said and started to suck my lifeless cock. Slowly my cock started to grow. Suddenly she stopped. 'What do I do if you cum?' she asked.

'Quite simple. Swallow it,' I replied.

'S...S...Swallow your cum?' she stuttered.

'It is up to you. It was your idea to give me pleasure,' I replied shrugging..

She thought for few seconds. 'Okay,' she said and restarted to give me a blowjob. Soon the good feeling came over me. 'Y...hes it feels sooo nice,' I moaned.

Her head bobbed up and down on my erection.

'Faster, Saira, faster,' I said holding her head and moving it faster. My seed started to rise.

'YES. GO ON. KEEP SUCKING. IT FEELS WONDERFUL,' I said, moving my hips back and forth fucking her mouth.

She sucked harder. 'YES, SUCK HARDER. GOD! I AM ABOUT TO CUM. I AM COOMMMIIINNGGGG,' I screamed, pushing my cock deep inside her mouth and releasing my load.

'Did you like the taste of my cum?' I asked.

She just smiled without replying.

After that we fucked one more time before sleeping.

Saturday, 27th May (EXCERPTS FROM SHAZIA'S DAIRY):

I opened my eyes. I thought I had heard a door bang. I raised myself on my elbow and looked around sleepily. Everything was unfamiliar. How did I come here? Then I remembered. We were not in our old room but sharing Sahebji's suite. Which door slammed? The room door was closed. So was the bathroom door. I must have dreamt it, I thought, and lay down again.

Suddenly, I was wide-awake. I sat up in bed and saw khala and Nusrat sleeping but Saira's bed was empty. I got out of bed and checked the bathroom. She was not there also. She must have gone to Sahebji's room.