It Has to be Fate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa smiled at Mica's mother, "Mom, you must tell me sometime how you survived with your sanity being around 'little' Mica. I can tell it must have been a trial."

"Actually, Micaiah was a delightful child. He was always a sweet, loving, and caring boy. He did have his moments. He did paint our white miniature poodle with bright red stripes one time, and he made a set of wings he was going to use to try to fly off the roof. I wouldn't have traded him for anything. He would never fib about anything but his damned Transmorgafier."

Mica looked at his mother, "What makes you think I was fibbing then?"

Melissa smiled, "I know! But Mom, please promise me that if you find a frog with a pink ribbon, please don't throw me in the pond."

"Somehow I don't believe that could ever happen."

"I guess I'll just have to learn how to keep him happy."

Mack's father threw up his hands and laughed, "Honey, you already know how to do that, he has been aroused for the last four or five hours."

"Dad!"

A few minutes later they returned to the Admiral's quarters. They kissed each other good night and Mica's father told them they were welcome to stay up as long as they wanted. He said the master bedroom was sound proofed as were all the bedrooms in the house. He laughed as he walked off.

Melissa and Mica sat in the den and talked for hours about the likes and dislikes they each had, there were few disagreements between them. They both liked the same foods and their tastes in music were identical. Mack liked Doris Day and Marilyn Monroe while 'Lissa liked James Dean, Jimmy Stewart and Marlon Brando. The both enjoyed the new rock and roll music as well as pop music. One of Melissa's favorites was Bill Haley and the Comets with Rock Around the Clock, but she thought Pat Boone was cool too. Mica was not that keen about Frank Sinatra, but he really liked Rosemary Clooney, Perry Como, and Bing Crosby. Both of them liked Bob Hope.

He discovered she loved hunting and fishing. She was her father's favorite fishing partner. The other kids in her family went with him once in a while but didn't care to go all the time, but she always went with her dad. She was delighted to hear that Mica was dedicated hunter and a fly fisherman as well. The talked about guns and deer-hair bass bugs while they clutched each other's hands. Micaiah could stand it no longer. He pulled the willing girl into his arms and their lips met in a passionate kiss. His hands caressed her arms and her back, she ran her hands through his thick hair.

His hands roamed over her body and she gently touched his body too. He cupped her full breasts through the material of her dress. She moaned softly and pressed his hand to her breast harder. He broke the endless kiss and said, "Melissa, I love you so very much. I want to make love to you tonight. I need to know, are you a virgin?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes, it matters because I love you so much I don't know if I can bear the thought of bringing you any pain."

"I love you for saying that, no, I am not a virgin, are you?"

"No, I honestly wish I were, but I am positive I am a virgin for you, I have never made love to a person I love before, all I can think about is how to please you. I am deathly afraid I will go too fast or too far and run you off. You need to tell me if I am going too fast. We have to talk about what we want or don't want when we make love."

"Darling, I agree completely, I am not very experienced and there are things I want to experience with you that I have never tried, but I know in my heart that anything we do together will be heavenly. You will have to teach me how to please you."

"I think both of us need to talk to each other and let our partner know what feels good and what we like best. 'Lissa, Sweetie, Why don't we go get ready for bed? I'll meet you in your room in ten minutes or if I am going too fast we can just set here and talk."

"Mica, I am ready to make love to you. I really want you bad, real bad. Let's go!" Melissa jumped up and hurried off. Mica turned off the lights and followed her down the hall.

Micaiah got out his shaving kit and went into the adjoining bathroom. He felt his face, no whiskers or stubble at all. He smelled under his arms, he smelled his deodorant. He found his Old Spice and freshened up his face a bit. He checked his watch, five minutes to go. Damn he was already hard as wood. In his skivvies he couldn't hide it. He grinned as he thought, 'If she was proud she made me hard when we were dancing, she'll be really proud of this boner. I feel like a fifteen year old on his first date, Shit! I'm so excited I shaking like a leaf. Calm down old man, be cool about this. Yeah! Right. COOL! The precum is dripping out of my cock, how cool us that? That is it, I can't wait any longer.'

He slipped quietly out of his door and eased across the hall and gently turned the knob on her door. It quietly opened and he slipped inside. He turned and closed the door behind him. He turned around and bumped into a soft warm silky body. Melissa whispered, "Where have you been, I thought you had fallen asleep."

"I'm four minutes early." He ran his hands over her sleek form and pulled her to him. Their lips met in a long kiss and then he turned and bent, his left arm caught her behind her legs and his right arm caught her body as he lifted her into his arms. Her arms went around his neck. He carried her the few steps to the double bed.

He leaned over and placed her in the center of the bed. His eyes had adjusted to the moonlight streaming in the window. Her auburn hair was spread across the pillow and the silken gown was molded to her body. Her erect nipples were clearly visible through the thin fabric. He knelt on the bed beside her. He put a hand gently on each side of her face and softly lowered his lips to hers. Her hands grasped his head and gently held him as they kissed.

He lifted off of her, "Melissa, before we go any farther we need to talk. I have to tell you a few things about me, how I feel and what I believe, it is only fair that you know these things before we go too far. When I put that ring on your finger it meant the same to me as a wedding ring. It is my belief that we now belong to each other.

"I feel that breaking one's marriage vows is the ultimate act of betrayal. It is a stab in the back. I think that people fall out of love sometime too! The only option is to tell your partner, then work it out. If you know someone else is a better lover you have already broken your vows. I know I am not the world's best lover, I know that many men are handsomer, smarter, funnier, and so forth, I do believe you will have trouble finding a lover who will try harder than I will to please you.

"I think that people our age make love about three times a week, OK, make it four times. Double that if you want. At an hour a session that is about eight hours of sex out of a one hundred and sixty eight hour week, less than a twentieth of the time. I think a lot of other things are as important as the sex in a marriage. Sex is my favorite though. Do I make any sense?"

"You make perfect sense to me, Mica, Honey. We haven't had sex yet and I have loved every minute I have been with you, my expectations and desires are in perfect accord with yours. When I let you slip that ring on my finger, I accepted your pledge and pledged myself to you forever. Now my Dearest Man, I think we should find out if we fit together."

"Dear God! I pray that we do.' Mica pressed her gently down on her back. He stood and removed the T shirt and his boxers. Her smile faded as she saw him nude for the first time. She looked up at him, "Oh My! I didn't know they got that big. I hope I can take him all inside me."

"I have never had a problem or hurt anyone. I promise to be gentle."

She smiled and arched her back and pulled her night gown up under her hips then sat up to remove it. She held it shyly to her breasts. He moved beside her and pressed his lips to hers. His voice caught in his throat as he said, "I love you my Melissa." She dropped the gown off the side of the bed.

"I love you too, my Mica. I love your body. You are perfect."

She reached for him and pulled him against her. They fell back and he kissed her lips again and again. His hands caressed her shoulders and moved down her sides. She could feel his fingers trembling as he softly caressed her. She held a hand and pulled it to cover a breast. He moaned and leaned down and took the nipple in his lips. The wet warm suction was delightful and sent a tingle right to her vagina. She moved his head to her other breast. His lips felt just as wonderful there but she was distracted by fingers gently circling the slight bumpiness of the areola of the first breast with feather like touches. The nipple and areola were softly explored by the velvety touch of his fingertips. Tingles coursed through her body to her pussy, again and again.

She ran her hands down his back, loving the feel of the strong muscles beneath the smooth warm skin. She pulled him over her body and spread her legs wide to cradle his body in the right position. She didn't think to do that, it just seemed to happen.

His body lifted and his hips rotated until she felt the soft warm cushiony head of his cock pressing at the folds of the crinkly lips of her pussy. Her little hand flew down to guide his cock to it's new home. She rubbed the soft head of the velvet covered steel shaft up and down her slit until it was covered with her lubricating fluids. She wiggled it a little as he thrust gently forward.

She felt the thickness of him immediately and gasped at pleasure of the way he filled her so completely. There was no pain, only the pleasing pressure against the walls of her sheath. She did not realize she was pulling him deeper into her with her heels and hands. She felt his balls bump against her bottom and the pressure of his pelvis against her clit. He paused there and lifted his head, "Are you all right? I'm not hurting you am I?"

"Oh no! This is heavenly, I love it. I think I have adjusted to your size, love me now!"

Mack slowly withdrew until only the very tip of his cock spread her pussy lips. He paused, then thrust deep inside her. When his pelvis hit her clitoris, she grunted softly. He continued the slow deliberate movements for several moments then increased the rhythm of his thrusts. Then he stopped, his cock as deep as possible. He kept up the rhythm with changes of pressure against her vagina rather than movement. He moaned, "Oh Baby Girl, you feel so damned good I'm gonna cum too soon if I move."

Melissa rapidly rotated her hips up and down against him holding him tightly against her, "Cum now, Sweetie, flood me with your cum, I need to feel you cum inside me. Oh! Here you come, I feel it now." He was thrusting into her as fast and hard as he could, her thrusts were meeting his, then he stopped and stiffened as he finished cumming.

She felt his hot tears dropping on her face. She pushed his face away so she could see him. "Honey, what is wrong, did I hurt you?"

"No, I am sorry I didn't last longer for you, I know I came before you were finished."

"WHAT? Lister Buster, that was far and away my best ever bunch of orgasms. I never knew it could be that good. I didn't know I could have more than one or that I could have them in bunches. I am ecstatically happy."

He looked at her, "Really?" His eyes opened wide, "Oh shit, I forgot to use a rubber."

She giggled, "I didn't want you to use one, I wanted to feel YOU inside me. I am not in my fertile time but I put my diaphragm in anyway."

He moved beside her, he kissed her again and held her tightly to his body. She snuggled against him and tears fell from her eyes. Mica looked at her quickly, concern on his face. "What is it Sweetie, are you OK?"

"I am wonderful, I loved that. You make me feel so good I just had to cry in happiness, I think you need to revise your estimate to at least three times a day and maybe four or five." She felt him shake with laughter. She ran her small hand down across his washboard stomach. Her fingers reached the tangle of soft hair, sparse at his navel then thicker on his pelvis.

She found his penis laying flaccid, pointing toward his hip. She pushed up away from his body and moved downward. She whispered, "I need to learn to please him, Oh, he is so big and strong, I feel him growing in my hands. Oh! I love it, I love it. Wow! He is huge now, I had all that inside me? Amazing! Mmmmmm! He tastes good too. I want him inside me again please, please."

The next morning Mrs. McDermott sat at the table on the porch sipping a cup of coffee. She heard whispers behind her and turned to see her son kissing Melissa. They grinned and joined her at the table.

Mica's mother stood and took Melissa's hands in hers; she looked into the girl's eyes and grinned. She leaned forward and kissed each of them on the cheek. They all sat down and Mica's mom said, "Was he any good Honey?"

Melissa blushed and looked her in the eye, "He was magnificent all four times, and this morning too!"

"Oh! Wonderful! I guess he is just like his daddy then,

I am so happy for both of you."

"Mica stammered, "Mmmom!"

Melissa smiled at him, "Hush Dear, this is girl talk." She looked back to the older woman. "I have very limited experience, and that was of little use because it was like trying to compare a paper cigar wrapper ring to the huge diamond on my finger, totally irrelevant!"

"The two of you were meant for each other. I couldn't be happier." She looked at Micaiah, "Your father called from the office a few minutes ago, he checked the weather for you. Every base in Japan is closed now because the remains of that tropical weather system turned much further north than expected. He contacted the 1st Marine Air Wing and advised them that you would be staying here until the weather cleared. I guess you know that the commander of the Air Wing was one of your father's plebes at the Academy. Both of you are now assigned to the Taiwan Defense Command, on TAD (Temporary Additional Duty) until further notice. I guess you will be stuck here for at least two or three days, and maybe a week or more."

Melissa and Micaiah looked at each other, they grinned. Mica said, "Thanks Mom, I know you thought this up. Do you plan on getting us married while we wait?"

Betty said, "I confess that I have thought about it and checked on the feasibility, it can be done I think. There is a U.S. Navy Chaplin here and he said he can do a civil ceremony or a nondenominational service, you can have a big church service later."

Mica smiled gently at Melissa, "Your move girl, I vote yes! But don't let us pressure you into it just because there are numerous other girls just waiting to marry me."

"Oh! Mica! I know that, I love you and I say yes, yes, yes!"

The ladies were soon deep in the plans. The chaplain was called and the planning started. Mica listened for a few minutes as they talked about flowers, receptions, and gowns. He rolled his eyes and said, "Woah! Listen girls, this is just supposed to be a small, quick wedding, when we are all settled in the States, in a few months, we can have a big one with all the bells and whistles, OK? I thought we would just have you and Dad, and that was about all we needed."

The women looked at each other, then back at him and grinned. Melissa said, "You are right, that is all we really need. But, your mother and I both know the second wedding may never happen. We are just talking about what we would LIKE to do, in a little while we will discuss what we CAN do. There are lots of logistics to work out, for instance your mother knows I have a gorgeous wedding gown I had hand made in Yokohama. I could never afford one like that in the States. It is real silk with lots of lace and real pearls all over it. It is in my closet in Atsugi. I don't think you have anything but utilities or what you wore last night. We have to try and figure out how to do this. We have to know what we want, then we meld that with what we have or can get and then we come up with a plan."

"Oh!"

"Don't get bent out of shape Honey," Melissa purred, "This is girl talk, these things are not that important to guys, but a girl has prepared and dreamed of this all of her life. She knows that if she is willing to work at the marriage this will be the only one she will ever have."

Mack's mother smiled at him, "Why don't I call Dad and he can send the car for you. You can visit with him and check on the weather."

Mack and his father were back two hours later and found the women sitting on the sun porch talking with two Naval officers in uniform. The officers, a lieutenant and a commander jumped to their feet when the Admiral stepped out on the porch. The Admiral said, "Easy boys, set down and relax." Micaiah was introduced to the two men. The commander was the Chaplain and the Lieutenant was a Naval Aviator on the Admiral's staff.

Mica's mother said that all most all the difficult logistics had been worked out, only a few small details remained a problem. She pointed to the Lieutenant and said, "Mike Thompson, here, wants to know if you are current in the ..." she looked to the Lieutenant.

"TV-2, Ma'am." said the young officer.

"Yes I am, I flew one last month."

"Wonderful, Sweetie, Mike thinks he can help you get Mellissa checked out on the ejection seat and fitted with an oxygen mask and you two love birds can fly to Atsugi and back tomorrow morning and you can get your Dress Uniform and Melissa can get her wedding dress. Before you get back we will be all ready for the wedding the next day. They are forecasting a short break in the weather in Japan just before ten tomorrow morning and lasting for several hours."

Mica looked at his mother then he looked at 'Lissa. Melissa smiled at him, "See, it's all going to work out OK. There is nothing to worry about, unless you don't think you can make the flight. Mike says HE would be glad to fly me up and back if you don't want to go."

Mica looked at her with an expressionless face, then turned and walked to look out over the ocean. Melissa jumped up and ran to him and pulled him around. She stood looking up into his eyes, "Forgive me my love, I was wrong, completely wrong, I will never again tease you with another man to get my way. I would hate it if you did it to me. I did hate it when you sort of did it to me earlier when you said there were lots of girls waiting to marry you."

A tear ran slowly down her cheek, she whispered, "Please give me another chance, please."

Mica looked at her coldly. "OK! Ten more chances, then you are outta here. Got it?" The corners of his mouth quivered as he tried to look angry. She hung her pretty head. "Yes, Sir, My love. I promise to be good."

He held her shoulders and said, "What do you want to do?"

"I defer to you, Mica, it is your decision." He looked in her eyes, then he turned to the Navy Lieutenant.

"Tell me about this T-33/TV-2, is it a good ship, do you have much time in it? How good is the forecast?""

"Yes Captain McDermott, it is a good plane, very reliable. I have flown her to Atsugi many times. She has been fitted with two small external drop tanks under the wings with 600 pounds of additional fuel for longer range. It is about two hours and ten to twenty minutes from here to Atsugi. That leaves you with close to a 500 mile reserve. That gives you most of Japan and Okinawa as an alternate. Atsugi has a very good radar control and GCA outfit. The only navigation equipment aboard is a RDF and TACAN. As you know, the only TACAN units in the Far East are on Navy Carriers."

Mica said, "That sounds good Lieutenant, what about the weather."

"I am told the forecast is based on reports from Navy aircraft and ships in the area, it should be good but we can get an update in the morning."