It is Never Too Tight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool boots," earning a hard look from her mother.

The girl walked off as the mother stared at Emma who deliberately reached out and stroked her hand across my crotch as she smiled at the horrified woman. My Emma was showing delightfully naughty sense of humour.

We had a quiet evening with Emma watching TV while I worked on the computer. I was still considering the bridge collapse enquiry committee position. I sent emails to other prospective members some of whom I knew professionally and others unknown to me. There were other emails to answer and normal office routine tasks to take care of.

From time to I would look over at Emma as she watched a mindless TV program still in her thigh high boots though the rest of Honey's clothes had been shed soon after we returned to the room. She moved on the bed which showed me her back. The whip marks were still there but fading.

Eventually I logged off and closed the computer. I undressed and joined Emma on the bed. Without word a she turned to me and took my cock in her mouth. I was soon as hard as a rock and felt her lips touch my balls as she took me all the way in. There was something in her felatio ability that made me wonder how she became so proficient.

"Emma, I need to ask a question. How did you learn to suck me so well yet you said you had never done it before?"

"I knew when I met the right person I would do everything for them so I did all I could to learn about giving the best blow job possible. I looked at my dad's porn when he wasn't around and talked to my girl friends. Everything I saw said that deep-throating a cock was the top thing for a blow job so I learned how with several things like my hair brush handle. It was hard at first because I kept gagging but eventually I could take almost anything I could fit in my mouth all the way down my throat. I never tried a cock until yours and that was so much easier to take because it was the real thing and yours."

"You certainly taught your self well, my dear. I have never had anyone make me feel so good as you do."

I moved a little so that I could reach her pussy with the idea of caressing her to arousal but I found to my surprise that she was wet already.

"Does sucking me turn you on just on its own?"

"Oh yes I really get a lot of pleasure from it. I'd happily suck you off all day if I could."

"One day soon we put that to the test but now I think you should take of those sexy sexy boots and fuck your self on my cock."

With that Emma rose and I helped her take off the boots and pack them properly in their lasts.

I lay back and as Emma straddled me I pulled her forward so I could lick her smooth hairless pussy. Her taste was everything I could wish for, sweet with a slight salty tang and a good amount to lubricate my penetration. Her clit was already erect and her lips open, she was ready for me. I strummed her clit with my tongue until she moaned in pleasure then pushed her back to engulf my cock in her cunt.

She sank down on me with a sigh and rested savouring the fullness of our coupling inside her. I reached up and brought her face to mine for a deep passionate kiss. Our tongues explored each other. Emma broke the kiss and straightened her back. She rose up till I was nearly outside her cunt. She lowered and took me deeply. She repeated this slow luxurious movement over and over. Her inner walls tenderly rubbed over my cock with a firm but pliant pressure. She squeezed her inner muscles tight against the hardness within her as if to trap it deep inside her.

She was quietly moaning," So good, so good, oh fuck, so good."

I could hear my voice adding to her chant." Oh God Emma it feels so good inside you so hot so tight."

All the while Emma kept to this slow pace I knew I could last. I was getting a glorious pleasure that coursed through me from my balls to the pit my stomach but it was not growing to the intense need to come. I wanted this to last all night. My eyes closed and my head lay back and my entire being soaked up the pleasure given me by this young woman. This went on seemingly for hours but at the same time mere minutes rushed by. Such a confusion of senses muddled the time passing.

This level of lovemaking could not sustain, Emma's legs were tiring and her cunt muscles were too. She leaned forward lay her head on my chest and said,

"I couldn't make you come, I'm so sorry but my legs won't work anymore."

"Oh God, Emma, I was getting so much pleasure I had no need to come. I was on a plateau I didn't want to leave."

"Just rest with me inside you"

We turned sideways with legs arranged so we could be comfortable while I remained deep within her cunt.

Soon I heard her breathing slow and soften as she dropped off to sleep. From then it seemed mere minutes before her warm mouth woke me as she sucked on my cock. She sensed my waking and released me.

"Good morning sleepy head. You took long time to wake up now please may I have my breakfast?"

With that she almost attacked my cock working it with her hand as she ran her tongue firmly along under the head. I was so hard it almost hurt and the need to come was strong. It was difficult to think beyond what this young woman was doing to my senses. The orgasm was building fast and I groaned my appreciation.

"Arrr, shiit, I'm coming. Oh fuck, Ooooooooh."

I shot into Emma's welcoming mouth the product of two days of heightened sexual arousal with no release. I watched her savor the taste of my come with obvious enjoyment. She had no need to say that she truly took great pleasure in oral sex.

It was amazing to me how quickly Emma had settled into this relationship with me and how her character was revealing itself to me. On reflection I could notice changes in me too.

Although I was without doubt dominant in the relationship it was changing from the demands for my satisfaction I had made from previous lovers to where I was leading Emma to her potential. I was now demanding that she receive as well as give. This realization was a source of pleasure to me. The reading I had done that asserted that the dominant may become as reliant on the submissive as the other way around came to make sense. If Emma was to leave my life would have an unexpected hole in it.

I was roused from my post orgasm musing by a tug to my hand and arm.

"Come on I want to shower with you. I wish to serve you as cleaning slave."

She had the shower set to a perfect temperature as I stepped into the stream of water. Her hands were full of liquid soap which she rubbed over my entire body.

"Bend forward." She requested.

As I did so her soapy hands ran between my ass checks all the way forward to my balls and back several times. Softly she began to swirl a finger round my puckered hole, the water and soap giving lubrication. I hear the squirt of a bottle of lotion and felt coolness on my anus. Gently she inserted a finger. I relaxed to allow the intrusion and such was her gentleness with sufficient lubrication there was no discomfort. A very enjoyable feeling of fullness was building allowing me to relax my rectal muscles more giving room for two then three fingers.

While I was still enjoying the sensations she removed her fingers, urged me to straighten up and twined her wet body around mine, kissing me hard with open mouth and questing tongue. She kneeled, took my cock and rolled back the foreskin, licking all round the head.

"Mmmm, now you are nice and clean everywhere."