It Pays to Advertise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first of the newspapers came out on a Thursday. The remainder of the papers had Saturday deliveries. I made my first visit to the post office box on the Saturday morning, hoping to have a reply to the Thursday issue. There was nothing in the box. I left disappointed.

I went back to the box again on Monday morning, with similar results. The same thing happened the next weekend, but the result was different on the following Monday.

This time, when I returned to the box on Monday there appeared to be at least a dozen replies in the bundle I grabbed from the box. My face began to get hot at the thought of my advert encouraging women to write back to me with the thought of sex being foremost in their minds. The letters went under my arm and I seemed to get back to my car without touching the ground.

It turned out that there were in fact ten replies, not twelve. The first seven replies actually made me feel quite sad. They were women in their late seventies and eighties who were really more interested in having pen-pals or someone to visit or phone them occasionally. The photos were all of women who were kind looking people but not suitable for this particular project. I decided before I ventured down this path that I would be replying to all letters… regardless of the circumstances. So all of the unsuitable ‘applicants’ would receive a reply that would not embarrass them nor encourage further communication. After all, I was not setting up a pen pal writing school or a geriatric dating club.

From the remaining three letters there were three potentials; in fact one of them was a complete certainty.

The 8th reply was a woman of 53 called Raewyn. She had divorced her husband and had begun working again as a stenographer at the high court in the city. She was under no illusions about what was being asked of her, so I would be writing back to her to take things further. She obviously took pride in the way she looked. I began to think, this is a good start to this process.

The 9th reply was a stunning 63 year old that looked about late forties. Her husband had died and she was fed up of “going without”, in her words. She had suffered some silly games with old friends from her marriage days and wanted something different. She was “game for most things”, according to her letter. She was a good candidate for more communication and possible meetings.

The 10th reply was the one that attracted more of my attention than all of the other replies put together. This letter was from Brenda.

++++++++++

After I had caught my breath about Brenda making contact, I decided that I would make her my first reply. Arrangements were made to meet and until the actual moment we met, she would not know that the Dave she was communicating with was the same Dave from Ken’s Liquor Store.

We decided that we would meet at a neutral place. This meant that new arrangements could be made if all went well after our initial meeting. Neither of us wanted the other to know where they lived before we knew if things would go well or not, so there were literally no ties if all turned to shit. The agreed neutral place was to be a good four star hotel in a city about a hundred miles away. I booked the room for the Saturday and Brenda was to meet me there at 3.00 in the afternoon.

I arrived at the hotel before lunchtime, checking in and making sure that all was as perfect as possible for our meeting. By perfect I mean, that we had drinks, nibbles, KY, Condoms, Feathers, Candles, and many other essentials for a first intimate meeting with a gorgeous, mature and sexy woman. My mouth was drooling from the fantasies bouncing around my skull even before I had finished the shopping expedition.

I got back to the hotel at 2.45. I had a bottle of 2002 Sauvignon Blanc chilling in a bucket of ice, and began the short wait for Brenda to arrive. Another bottle of excellent red wine, a 1995 Cabernet Merlot, had the top off and was breathing on the shelf above the refrigerator cabinet. It was a waste of time being unprepared if all went well. If it did not go well, then the wine could be used to drown sorrows.

When the knock on the door finally came it was so light that I could hardly hear it. I took a deep breath and pulled back the door to see Brenda for the first time since our brief meeting at Ken’s store. She looked an absolute knockout. She was wearing a dark blue pinstripe woolen suit, with a skirt that finished a couple of inches above the knee. The fitted jacket really accentuated her figure and a white silk blouse, that wasn’t quite see-through, allowed a glimpse of her shapely tits. . My first thought was “To call these tits at this early stage is sacrilege.” Then I thought, “Dave, you’re right… a bra straining like that must be holding tits, not just a chest or breasts, it is tits, and very nice ones!”

“Hello Brenda.”

“Dave, it’s you.”

“You’re right… It is me.” I smiled and Brenda laughed.

“I had been hoping that this meeting was with you, rather than a complete stranger. I have been thinking about you ever since our meeting at Ken’s place.”

There was no further talk, I just took her in my arms and we kissed, hard and long. It was as though we thought that one of us was going to run away. The kissing became desperate; our tongues met and then began to slip back and forth fighting, coiling and uncoiling softly for control. It was the most incredible necking session I’d experienced since I was in my last days of school. We must have been kissing for close to two minutes when I thought, “Shit the doors wide open.” I thought there is no way that this woman is 57, someone had got the dates wrong on her birth certificate.

From that second on she was like a woman possessed, her hands were everywhere. I had a raging hard-on within minutes… I said, “Wait Brenda… just one second.” She looked a little worried, then she looked slightly embarrassed as I reached behind her, put the ‘Do not disturb’ sign on the outside of the handle and placed the chain on the room door.

“OK, where were we? We sat on the bed, and then quickly bounced so we could undress one another before continuing.”

I helped her off with her jacket, then her skirt. These were placed tidily on an armchair, and then the silk blouse was next. One small button after the other was slowly opened and the blouse fell away, exposing her off-white silk bra. As this was unlatched the most beautiful tits I have ever seen were allowed to fall free. I thought “This woman could not have looked too much better than this when she was in her early twenties, she is magnificent.”

My hands went around her back, lodging in the back of her matching silk thong panties. Pushing down the thinner part of the thong allowed it to be ushered from the crack between her ass cheeks. The noise of the movement of silk has always been sexy to me, but this noise was something else. My already engorged cock was treated to another rush of blood and I could literally feel my pulse in the shaft of my cock. I don’t recall it ever being this hard before in my life.

I’d hardly spoken a word since we had begun clutching at one another in the doorway. Brenda had been making soft moaning noises as though she was almost about to have a tremendous orgasm since the second I began undressing her. She was so hot that if I didn’t do something, and soon, she would have an orgasm on auto pilot.

The thong was finally pulled down from between her legs. Pulling from the back had meant that the front piece, over Brenda’s pussy, was the last part to move away. It also mean that my head was very close to her as I knelt down and pulled the thong down her thighs toward her feet. The sight that greeted me as I leveled my eyes was enough to make my face break into a huge “Ohhhh”, followed by, “that is just fantastic Brenda.” Her pussy was completely bald. The lips were protruding about a half inch and they were parted by a gap of about a quarter inch. I could see the hood of her clitoris at the top of the lips and, I’ll never believe the mental picture that appeared next; it was of the buns that surround a cheeseburger, and it formed in my mind as clear as a McDonald’s poster. I couldn’t shake the picture, so I simply enjoyed the real thing in front of my eyes all the more. I left her silk stockings on her legs but asked her to step out of her shoes.

The skin around her pussy was absolutely flawless. It was very pale, the surrounding area forming a reverse silhouette exactly where a bikini bottom would normally be. The skin above and below this was tanned all over the rest of her body; it was all a golden brown. 57 or not, this body was beautiful.

A well toned set of abs made their way up to the tits that had looked so good as the bra came off. This woman looked good enough to eat… and that’s just what I would be doing as soon as I could make my way there. I leaned my head toward her pussy lips and my tongue stuck out, just touching the lips next to her clitoris. I instantly decided that she tasted much better than the cheeseburger my mind was playing tricks with. This didn’t last too long as Brenda began to pull at my clothes in a way that was going to leave them in tatters if I didn’t help her.

I quickly pulled off my shirt, then my pants and with a little more care I pulled the waist of my boxers over the stiffest cock I have ever had in my entire life. Despite the care I was taking the waistband caught the end of it and it sprang back against my stomach, making a loud slap that sounded wet with all the pre-cum dripping down from the head.

When Brenda saw my cock, I thought she was going to strangle it. “My God Dave, where have you been all my life? I have been messing around with your dorky friend Ken and here are you with this magnificent beast waiting to be swallowed!”

My intended eating of her pussy was relegated to second place as Brenda grabbed my cock in both her hands. There were a couple of inches of my cock sticking out above her hands, even though they were above one another on the shaft. She was licking me like I was a giant lollipop, from my balls to the tip. The saliva that she was putting down was making me feel unbelievable, it was like having a tap of warm sticky water slowly running over me.
She then began to alternate between licking my cock shaft to making little nibbling movements with her teeth all the way up the big vein on the under side. This was like an enjoyable torture, as long as she didn’t actually bite. I was hoping she didn’t get too excited with this process.

I know my cock is fairly big without anyone telling me and I’ve never felt the need to brag about it. What was happening now was making it bigger than I had ever seen it before. Brenda then did just what she had done with Ken when I had seen her going down on him. Her head went up over the tip on the final passing lick, then her mouth opened and she began to drop her head down toward the base of my cock. Without even hesitating she swallowed my whole meat sword . I would have thought this was impossible or a camera trick had I seen it on a porno movie. There was no gagging noise, there was no heavy breathing, there was just her mouth around my cock and it went straight down her throat, right up to the hilt. I was obviously amazed, but I was also in heaven. This felt better than being inside a pussy, it was better than having anal sex. It was absolutely fucking marvelous. My cock was in seventh heaven, not just ordinary fifth or sixth heaven.

She began to bring her head up, eventually my cock just popped out of her mouth. The noise it made would have been vulgar if it had been anyone else’s cock making this noise… but it was mine and I thought it sounded not just great, but funny! Brenda smiled, looked into my eyes, took a deep breath and went back down again, this time she began to bob up and down so that my cock was going down into her throat by several inches and then back out again into her mouth.

With this rhythm she was able to breathe OK and it wasn’t long before my best intentions to keep this going forever were blown to bits, literally. The tingle of an orgasm for me begins around about my ears. It doesn’t take long for it to move down my jaw line, and then I begin to feel the build up of pressure in my balls and at the base of my cock. I said to Brenda, “I am definitely going to come if you keep this up Brenda… are you sure about this?”

The warning acted as a sort of signal to her and she let the end of my cock go straight down into her throat, then she allowed it to pop straight back out of her mouth. As it fell out of her mouth and almost hit her in the nose, she clamped her mouth over the very end, where the ‘blind eye’ does not see, and she began to blow… not suck, but blow. This was without a doubt the strangest feeling I have ever had in my life.

What I felt at that moment was similar to when someone pushes their thumb or a finger hard onto the area between your ass and your balls. It made me feel less like coming and more like going. The feeling was definitely not unpleasant and I was ready to fuck myself into oblivion again within seconds.

I pulled Brenda’s very talented mouth away from my bloated cock and we resumed kissing in the same excited way we had been doing earlier. She did not seem to stop her low moaning noises even when we broke off one of our kisses. She then surprised me by saying that she had come twice already, “… but only little ones. Dave this is marvelous… don’t stop. You’re the best thing that’s happened to me in years!”

As I began to seek out her tits with my mouth my cock began to find its own way to her beautiful bald pussy lips. Her juices had been flowing so much that my cock simply slipped in a couple of inches at the first touch against her opening, the head of my cock slid past her clit and followed the line right into her welcoming hot hole. Her moaning got louder immediately. I pushed in further, then further still and within moments I was in up to my balls. My pubic hair was covered in saliva and her juices and it felt utterly fantastic as her pubic bone squashed the hairs down flat. Her pussy was unbelievably tight; it gripped every spare piece of my shaft. Despite my thoughts earlier about her throat being better than a pussy; this felt just like it was inside her throat again. Her nails dug into my back and I began some moaning noises of my own. My mouth closed around her nipple and I sucked for all I was worth. Brenda’s back arched and she lifted me off the bed as she remained tense.

My cock was now banging in and out of Brenda’s pussy for all it was worth. I idly wondered why there wasn’t steam or smoke coming from my cock. I thought “surely we should have created fire by now?”

Her back did not want to go toward the bed; it remained arched like a tiger in full stretch. With her in her current position I was able to go onto my knees and have a straight entry into her beautifully tight tunnel of love. Her head and feet were now the only parts of her body that were touching the bed, if she had not been as fit as she was there was no way that this position could be sustained. Her arms then went down onto the bed and she began to push back at me with every stroke I made into her.

I could feel that my orgasm was not far away; this time there was to be no holding back, I knew we both needed an explosive release. Brenda’s moaning went up an octave as she began to claw at the sheet below her hands. I changed from one nipple to the other, my sucking action becoming more and more urgent. The dark areola I’d just stopped sucking was standing proud and glistening with the saliva around it, the nipple was half an inch longer than the one I now clamped my mouth over. A moment more and I felt the need to be deeper into Brenda, I said, “Wait…” She lowered her back to the bed; I took hold of her ankles and began to push them gently toward her head, her back stayed on the bed, but it began to curl around so that only the upper part near her shoulders was making contact. She was and incredibly agile and flexible woman.

My cock was now as deep as it was ever going to get in Brenda’s pussy. It had actually bottomed out. I slowly pulled back, withdrawing my engorged cock, and as the tip broke the surface next to her swollen bald cunt lips I plunged back in again without hesitation. Brenda took in a harsh breath and began a stifled scream. I thought that I had hurt her until I saw the look of ecstasy on her face. Her eyes were wide open and as soon as she stopped screaming she made a hissing noise taking air in back through her teeth. “Oh my God Dave, fuck me… fuck me… fuck me.” The last words were uttered as though she was about to burst into tears. She was shaking so wildly at this stage that my cock almost came out of its warm sleeve, and then it quickly slid back in again taking our warm mixed juices with it. The angle that Brenda was at now allowed the top of my cock shaft to rub up and down on her clit and the orgasm she was in the throws of kept crashing into her as though she was caught in surf. Her head was thrashing from side to side and the hissing noise happened one more time and she looked straight into my eyes as my own orgasm burst its banks. I stopped all movement and let the feeling wash over me. Brenda could immediately feel what was happening and stopped her own thrashing around. We lay as we were and the feeling of both of our orgasms ebbing and flowing was incredible. I was tingling from head to foot, my ass muscles clenching and unclenching in involuntary spasms.

As we calmed down and our pulse rates dropped to less dangerous levels, we slid into a position where I was laying completely full length on top of Brenda. My cock slowly began to lose its marble like texture and we were able to gently kiss and take in the look of complete satisfaction we both had on our faces.

I broke the silence that followed by saying, “Well, we both seemed to need that, didn’t we?” A huge sigh escaped me after these few words.

“Yes, I guess we did.”

“I have a beautiful cold white wine that we were supposed to have earlier. How would you like to try it while we get our breath back?”

“That would be lovely.”

++++++++

The rest of the Saturday was an exciting and very satisfying blur. We did not leave the room from the time we went into it. The phone, TV and Radio were all unplugged, the ‘Do not disturb’ sign remained on the door the whole time we were there and we made love like there was not going to ever be another chance to repeat the occasion.

When we left the hotel at lunchtime on Sunday I felt certain that we must look like a couple of school kids that had learned about the facts of life for the first time. I got the impression that people knew what we’d been doing for the past day; it must surely show on our faces? I asked Brenda what she felt like and her answer confirmed that she felt almost the same way. She said that she enjoyed herself better than she had in years.

As we went to our separate cars in the car park we promised that we would make contact mid week to see how we felt about continuing the friendship and if / when the next time we would meet. I was certainly interested; I hoped that she was.

++++++++

The thing foremost in my mind as I drove home was that I still had another two women to make friends with during the next two weekends. What would the 63 year old be like? Maybe the 53 year old would be as good as Brenda? Who knows?

I wondered if there would be any more replies in the post office box when I cleared it tomorrow.

If you enjoyed this story of Dave and his first attempt at making advertising work for him please don’t forget to vote for my story and send feedback.