It’s a Brave New World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste delicious," I said as she pulled her fingers away.

"Then let me see your flavor," replied Abby as she shifted her body and leaned down to kiss me. I brought up my hands and cupped her lovely little bottom. Her soft red hair pooled around me as she leaned forward. Pressing tightly to me our mouths met, and our kiss flared into existence. Abby's mouth sucked and licked over my lips and the tip of my tongue.

She engulfed me and there wasn't a point of her body didn't touch some part of mine. Releasing my lips from her kiss, she let out a faint moan and her body began to tremble.

"Oh, my Jason," cried out Abby.

Impaled upon my achingly hard cock, she began to rock her body up and down. Abby moaned and trembled above me while her breath grew increasing ragged.

"Mmmmmhhhhhhh," heaved out Abby as out as our pace increased. Whatever emotional or psychological part that made up Bonding, Abby was unquestionably enjoying it. Her face shined with an express that could only be called utter bliss. Every time Abby shuddered her eyes would flutter, and I had a feeling she was in a haze of pleasure and couldn't even see me. She rocked back and forth, grinding her most sensitive areas of her body against mine.

I moved my hands from her behind where I was helping her lovely gyrations, and she didn't need my help. I reached up with my right hand and caressed her face, and she let out more little whimpers. I drew her closer and in a throaty whisper said, "Abby, tell me how you feel..."

Abby's eyes opened and she managed to focus on me. "You can't tell...can you?" she answered in a half sob.

In fact, this was so much more than sex to me. Not just lustful fucking, which it most certainly was, but it so much more. It did indeed feel very intimate and passionate. Our pace slowed and I could sense tears beginning to trickle down Abby's face.

"No, no, Abby," I said, desperate to reassure her. "I just don't know how I'm supposed to feel...or you."

We had slowed even more and Abby's tears glistened on her face as she grew more upset. "How can you make me feel this way and you don't feel anything..."

"Abby!" I growled and pulled her down so our faces were only inches apart. I kissed her roughly and possessively. She trembled in my arms again and I pulled just far enough away to say with a tremor in my own voice, "This is amazing...better than anything I've ever had...so don't you tell me I don't feel anything."

What then followed was the wildest fucking I have ever had. Abby was almost feral, thrashing vigorously as she rode me, her nails digging into me as she came over and over. We broke apart for the barest of moments while we switched positions and she lay down while I plunged over and over into her throbbing pussy. I managed to keep some pressure on the top of her clit like I had the first time and send her into a series of huge orgasms.

We were making a hell of a lot of noises for I heard more than a few times someone on the other side of wall pound angrily that there were people trying to study. I finally yelled back that was what the library was for and proceeded to drive my lovely Abby into another screaming spasm of pleasure.

Right after this I lost my battle to keep myself from blowing my load. I wanted to keep going with Abby. I tried everything to stave off the building pressure in my balls, but there simply was no way to stop myself. Every touch from Abby was incredible and her throaty wails and gasps from our love making were a heavenly symphony. I barely managed to get out a gulped warning of my imminent ejaculation when I exploded deep within Abby.

Every muscle I had spasmed as I came. Underneath me, Abby began to shudder again as I drove her into one more orgasm. We both gripped on to each other bodies with fierce passion as I repeatedly spurted into her as Abby's muscles in her pussy squeezed and milked my cock for all it worth. We held on to each for long minutes after our respective orgasms faded, the sound of our deep panting breaths the only sound in the room.

We lay in a jumbled heap in her bed. The bed's sheets and covers a tangled mess around our bodies as we continued to try to catch out breaths. My heart was still pounding in my chest, but I was the first to be able to speak in a half coherent sentence. "So...we're...bonded?"

"Hold me," said Abby in a weak, wobbly whisper. I did as she asked and pulled her into sweat soaked embrace. She latched onto me and began to cry softly. It didn't last for more than a few moments before she began to giggle like a little girl. I looked at her worriedly, wondering if all these biochemical reactions she spoke of had messed up her mind. She grinned back and managed to say before more tears came, "Sorry, my emotions are bouncing all over the place. I'll be all right."

Then we dozed off for a while, both of us exhausted both physically and emotionally. I wasn't sure how long we slept but when I woke I found Abby curled against me on the narrow bed. The sun was low on the horizon and its auburn rays cast the small dorm room in a ruddy light. I looked down at my sleeping Abby and felt a fierce territorial pull towards her. She was mine...all mine.

"My Abby," I said out loud to nobody. She stirred from my announcement and pulled herself closer to me. Still half asleep she mumbled out, "My Jason...I'm yours...you're mine."

I stroked her cheek, and her eyes fluttered open. We stared at each other for a few long seconds before we both pulled together, and my lips captured hers. The last rays of the sun highlighted the room as we lay in the bed kissing. I could feel a stirring in my groin and felt a soft shudder travel through Abby. I couldn't believe I was ready to go again with Abby. Managing to break away from our kiss, I gasped out, "Wow!"

"Wow indeed," said Abby with a satisfied smile on her face.

"Abby...I don't even think I have words...for this," I managed to say before she pressed her lips to mine and cut me off.

"I know," replied Abby as our kiss broke and she gently traced patterns on my arm. "First time is always the most intense."

I tried to make sense of my own emotions. Part of me wanted to bend Abby over the edge of the bed and take her until she was screaming my name. Another part wanted to hold on to her a never let go. I tried my best to not get swept away by my own emotional rollercoaster. I took several long breaths and loosened my grip on Abby. We both managed a little space on the bed. Abby propped her head up with a pillow while I lay on my stomach and rested my head on my arms.

"Your textbooks really didn't do the description of bonding justice," I said after a while.

Abby let out another contented exhale and replied. "Everyone experiences it a little bit uniquely. Some don't feel anything stronger than the usual pleasantries of sex. Others grow so tight together you couldn't pry them apart with a crowbar."

I certainly felt like I was in the latter category. I paused before asking my next question, Abby had gotten so distraught when I asked before. "How do you feel?" I asked cautiously. I then continued on in a rush before she could answer, "I mean you got upset with me before...I don't want to hurt you."

Abby was quiet for almost a minute before answering. "It's okay...my emotions were kind of doing summersaults in the beginning. I was worried you weren't feeling the way I was." She stopped and turned her head towards me on her pillow and grinned. "But you most certainly proved me wrong."

"So this goes on for a few days?" I asked. "I mean...how does this work? What do we do when it's over?" I broke off, trying to figure just what I was going to do on this new world.

With groan Abby flopped back and pushed her face into her pillow. "I don't know," came her resigned response through the pillow. "Neither one of us was thinking straight when we started."

I lay there for a few moments thinking about the enormity of my situation. I then pulled myself up and flopped down next to Abby on her pillow. Doing my best to be comforting I replied softly, "Abby, I don't regret Bonding with you. I've felt drawn to you since I met you."

She peeked out from her pillow, and I couldn't help feel a tug of desire for her. She looked so sexy still naked with her scarlet mane falling around her while one green eye peered at me between the sheets. "I know," replied Abby sympathetically. "But Jason, there is much you don't understand about our world. I'm afraid when my cycle is over, and the Bond fades you'll feel different." She sighed and said more to herself than me, "I should have known better..."

More curious than annoyed I asked, "Is that how it is here? A woman goes into heat, finds a guy to fuck, and if possible a Bond mate? And when done they go their separate ways?"

"I don't," bit back Abby defensively. She then relented and continued, "I know some girls are quick to jump into a Bond with a guy. They love the feeling of intimacy that comes from it. But once it's over they feel almost nothing for each other." She was silent again for long seconds and then turned on her side so she could face me directly.

"I was Bonded with Brad." She saw my expression and added, "My Ex." I remembered Cindy mentioning a Brad in our impromptu meeting. I nodded, and Abby went on, "When we were together in bed it was good, great even. But once I was out of my cycle, and the Bond faded we had nothing in common. We were total different people with different lives. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore, and I broke it off. That wasn't very easy for me, and most everyone thought I was crazy to leave my Bond mate."

"Is that what most people base their relationships on? Whether or not they are bond...compatible?" I asked. I frowned and asked something that hadn't made entirely much sense to me before. "What about love or emotional compatibility?"

Abby smiled slightly. "Welcome to the great debate of our time, Jason."

"What?" I blinked in confusion.

With a shrug of her bare shoulders, Abby explained. "Back after the chaos of Pale Plague died down, and people turned towards rebuilding a lot of people felt women's new monthly cycle and bonding were like some gift from the heavens. Just what was needed to restore the population. Men and women in a Bond couldn't keep from mating, just like animals in heat. And without much in the way of birth control, pregnancies were almost guaranteed. So everyone was encouraged to marry your Bond mate and no one questioned it."

Abby had leaned forward as she talked to me but then slumped and said, "But being in a Bond doesn't mean you're a good match for each other." She looked up at me with a sad smile. "What is love? Is it just a set of chemical reactions in your brain? Is that really different from being in a good Bond with someone? No one can seem to figure it out. Since the introduction of Restriceral birth control in the 80's women have had more of a choice about when they get pregnant. In turn, some women began to rethink how relationships had worked for decades. Which, of course, doesn't sit well with a lot of the other people."

"And I thought relationships were screwed up in my world," I said with a sigh. I told Abby, "On my Earth there were a lot of changes when birth control became more functional and prevalent. I can only imagine what it's like here."

"Do people get together because they love each other in your world?" asked Abby in an almost inaudible voice.

I had to consider her question and my response before I answered. "Some do. Others, I think, do it just so they won't be lonely."

We both lay for a while staring at nothing. It was a brave new world I was stuck in but luckily I was sharing it with Abby. I would do my best to not make her regret getting involved with me. I then pulled Abby back to me and she didn't resist. She tucked her head into my crook of my shoulder. She cooed softly as I ran my hand down her side. "I guess we just see how it goes..." I ran my hand lower across Abby's body. "But Abby, don't feel guilty, I'm not regretting this at all."

"Thank you Jason," began Abby and then let out a little shiver as my hand began probing just below her those tight little red curls between her legs.

I nuzzled her neck and she let out another gasp as my hand grew bolder. With a sigh and shake of her head she said, "I'm never getting that paper done..."

12