It Started with a Kiss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike the previous blowjob she'd given him, this time Monica went about her task with more than an ounce of experimentation. This wasn't to say that her last blowjob was unsatisfactory; on the contrary, it was fantastic. It was just nice to see her become comfortable and get into the rhythm of using her mouth on him.

Her eyes flicked away from his and gazed at the turgid member in her hand. It was an angry red due to the fact he'd had a perpetual hard-on all day long, and it twitched in anticipation when her lips parted and lowered towards the silken head. Her soft mouth touched his cock, sending shudders racing up the shaft and through his entire body – the sensation also giving him a chronic case of gooseflesh.

The tip of his cock was resting on her soft lips and she guided it around the rim of her mouth, using his cock as if she were applying lipstick. Instead of painting her lips it left a shiny trail of saliva, which had been flowing steadily onto the head from between her parted lips.

Fisting him slowly, Monica kissed the swollen head and flicked her tongue against the smooth skin. Then she kissed her way down the underside of his shaft until she came to his balls and, after a moment of hesitation, she attacked them with her hot little mouth as well, kissing and licking them until they were dripping with copious amounts of spittle.

"Why don't you give them a bit of a suck," he moaned.

Desperate to please him, she stretched her lips wide and accepted his left testicle, sucking on it as if it were a miniature meatball. Her fist began to stroke faster as her mouth slurped harder; causing him to groan so loudly that if anyone had been within earshot they would've thought he was in agony. Happy to remain on ball duty, Monica let the testicle in her mouth pop out and she immediately wrapped her lips around the other one, sucking it past her teeth so that her tongue could flick against it while she gave him pleasure.

A lot of women don't like sucking on a guy's nuts and you really can't blame them. Most of the time the skin is shriveled, they're hairy, sweaty, and the task seems demeaning. However, a task – like getting on your knees to administer a blowjob or lick a set of testicles – is only demeaning if either party considers it to be. If both people respect the other wholeheartedly, how can any sexual activity, whatever its nature, ever be demeaning?

After giving his right testicle its own private party she gave both balls a couple of giant goodbye licks and caught the connecting flight back to his cock. Although it had loved being pumped by her tight fist, his meat had become jealous of all the attention that the potatoes had received. After all, everyone knows that the meat tastes better than the veggies, right?

Then she really started getting into it. She slipped her sliding hand to the base and then engulfed his cock in one foul swoop, making at least two inches disappear as if she were a magician performing a magic trick. The inside of her mouth was smooth and he could feel the prickly edges of her teeth graze his skin lightly. It was steaming hot in there and her tongue, which was flicking against the underside of his shaft, was bathing him in warm saliva.

Her lips were wrapped firmly around him and her head began to bob up and down as she sucked. When her movements became rapid her golden ponytail began to jerk about wildly, until, nice guy that he was, he placed his hand on the back of her head and held the flipping hair in place.

"Oh Monica," he moaned. "You have no idea how good your mouth feels."

She looked up at him and smiled around his cock, letting out a couple of giggles that vibrated along his smooth, slick skin. Then she sucked on him harder and flicked her tongue against the head rapidly. Each time her warm, moist tongue made contact with him he had to grit his teeth and steel himself – the pleasure was just too intense.

A part of him wanted to screw his eyes shut due to the incredible sensations that Monica was evoking. But another part of him – the stronger and more prominent side – just had to watch as his beautiful sister devoured his cock like it was a tasty hotdog.

Monica just kept on sucking and he just kept on moaning; now having to steady himself by laying both hands on her head to keep his knees from buckling. A river of saliva was drooling out of her mouth and onto his cock, so much so that even her chin and tank top couldn't escape the steady flow of warm liquid.

She suddenly jerked her mouth off it as if scalded, and then proceeded to slap the head of his rigid flesh against her tongue, which was hanging over her lips. It seemed that their antics had caused her to become out of breath, because she was panting like a thirsty dog.

"Am I a good little cocksucker?" she asked shyly. There was nothing shy about her though, because as her words slipped from her shiny lips she rubbed his stiff flesh against one smooth cheek, down across her saliva-coated chin and pressed it to the other cheek.

"I don't know how, but you're a goddamn natural at it," he groaned.

"Remember how I told you I'm into porn?" she asked, out of breath.

"Uh huh."

"Well, I have over ten gigs worth of blowjob movies. Nothing gets me off faster than watching a woman suck on a man's cock."

If she'd watched it being done so often there was no need to call Ripley's: Believe It or Not. The first blowjob she'd given him had probably been a little daunting, not knowing what to expect and all, so this time she'd let her hair down and given in to her desire.

She kept kissing and licking his slippery, hard flesh, seemingly obsessed with touching and sucking it. He had to take it away from her though, because if she continued stimulating him any longer then he would be breaking his promise.

Before he exploded all over her face he backed away from her and his cock fell from her grasp. A pained expression flashed over her face and a thin whine was produced from her shiny lips.

"Give it back," she pouted, sounding every bit like a little kid who had just had his favorite toy confiscated.

"Only if you want me to cum all over you."

"No," she sighed, biting her bottom lip. "I guess I don't."

Frank slid his hands underneath her armpits and helped Monica up from the floor. She was an absolute mess. Saliva had dribbled all the way down her chin and had positively drenched her pink tank top. Although it seemed like it shouldn't, it made her look very sexy in a strange sort of way.

She wiped at her chin with her forearm and then looked down at her top. "Jesus, look at me. I need a bib."

Soft laughter filled the room and they both grinned at each other. It was a sweet sound, melodic, and he enjoyed seeing Monica look so happy and at ease.

"I adore sucking your cock," she cooed. "It's all stiff and hard because of me, for me."

Frank could feel her saliva dribbling off the tip, but he couldn't bring himself to tear his gaze away from her beautiful green eyes. "I adore letting you suck it. You definitely have oodles of talent in that department."

They embraced and their mouths mashed together with a feverish hunger, both of them still as horny as ever. Frank let his hands drop to her cut-off jeans while their tongues toyed and sucked. He unbuttoned them slowly and then lowered the fly.

The stiff fabric hugged the contours of her body tightly, so he had to break the kiss and get down on his knees, gaining leverage in the process as well as a fantastic view. Where the front of her jeans lay open he caught a glimpse of her white panties, and he could smell her delicious scent. He gripped the edges and jerked hard, the result being that not only did the cut-offs glide down her thighs but so too did her panties, revealing her wispy blonde curls and two puffy lips. They glistened with moisture and were slightly red, possibly the victim of needing to be pleasured but being denied it all day long.

When he rose from his crouch he found that Monica had removed her tank top for him. Her lovely round breasts stared at him and he licked his lips at the sight of her pink, hardened nipples.

She stepped out of her panties and cut-offs and stabbed at them with her toes, sending the material flying across the room and into a model car on his bookshelf. It was a 1968 cherry red Pontiac Firebird that he'd built from scratch. The distinctive sound of cracking plastic came from its general direction.

"Oh shit!" she gasped.

Before she could move he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her gloriously nude body roughly into his. Her erect nipples grazed his chest and his cock slipped between her smooth thighs, the top edge finding itself snug against her slick, puffy folds. Frank rocked back and forth and the friction caused her pussy to glide along his shaft.

"But Frank–"

"Forget about it," he whispered.

"But–"

Frank silenced her by placing his lips to hers and inserted his tongue into her mouth. She accepted it willingly and kissed him back, bringing her arms up and around his neck. The sensation of her pussy sliding all over his cock was too much for him to bear, so he removed it, only to have Monica whining moments later.

"Put your hand between my legs. Oh Christ, please play with me Franky, play with my pussy."

His right hand seemed up to the challenge and he slid it between their bodies and pressed his fingers against her slit. It was hot to touch and, as she'd professed before, absolutely soaking wet. Unable to stop himself at merely touching it, he pressed two fingers together and thrust them deep inside. Her vagina was tight, smooth and wet, so wet that his fingers squelched when he began to piston them in and out of her.

Monica clutched at his neck and pulled his mouth back to hers. Their lips parted and she moaned around his thrusting tongue, alternating between licking and sucking it. They engaged in a furious tongue war that would rival any battle ever written in the history books, and her hips pounded against his hand with a speed and force that told Frank she needed more than mere fingers – she needed a cock.

He pulled his tongue from her mouth and licked along her cheek until he came to her ear. "Would you like to lose your virginity now?" he whispered.

"Oh yes," she sighed.

"Although, technically you've already lost it, because I've already been inside you."

"Don't be mean. No girl wants to lose her virginity like that, so I think that I'll be losing it today by default."

"I'm sorry," he said, retrieving his sticky fingers from between her thighs and breaking away from her. "How can I make it up to you?"

"By putting that inside me, right now," she said, staring at his erect cock.

If there's one piece of information that fathers should hand down to their sons, it's this: if a woman asks you to fuck her, you do it. Don't tease her with your cock, don't muck around. If she's asking it usually means that she's so horny that it feels like a million ants are crawling all over her pussy.

"I think we should consider using," he leaned around her and pulled a pack of condoms out of his bedside dresser, "some protection, don't you?"

When he showed her the box she swatted it away from his hand. The package spun through the air in a wide arc and hit the bed, bounced, and then tumbled across the mattress and disappeared over the edge.

Her face was sweaty and there was an impatient little frown forming. "Which part of 'I want you to cum inside my pussy' don't you understand, Franky?"

"But–"

"Huh uh," she said with an emphatic shake of her head, sending her blonde ponytail flopping in the air. "No buts. I want to feel your cum inside me, end of story."

She had that I-will-get-my-own-way pout on her face and tone to her voice, and Frank thought better about questioning her over the matter. Besides, the idea of shooting his sperm into her vagina made him brim with excitement.

Frank clasped his hand in his sister's and led her over to the large bed. The sheets were rumpled from when they'd arisen that morning, and the image of Spider-Man was all skewed and barely recognizable. He meticulously straightened out the sheets for optimum comfort and Monica brought a hand up to her mouth to try to stifle the giggles – although the attempt turned out rather unsuccessful.

"What's funny?"

"The fact you have a Spider-Man blanket cover, it's just so...juvenile."
"Well, if there was one with Kirsten Dunst wearing nothing but a smile, I would buy that," he said defensively.

Monica cocked her head and dropped her hand away from her mouth, revealing a sweet smile. "Oh Franky, you're so male."

In all honesty, could any man not find the lovely Kirsten Dunst attractive? Particularly in Spider-Man as Mary-Jane Watson, with that flowing red hair that suited her fair complexion so well.

All of a sudden, with the lightning reflexes of an attacking rattlesnake, he wrapped his powerful forearms around Monica and jerked her into the air. She shrieked with girlish laughter and writhed against his sweaty body, although her movements seemed to do nothing other than grind her skin into his, instead of trying to slip from his grasp. Then he unceremoniously tossed her into the air and she landed in the middle of the mattress, hitting it with a bouncing 'thwomp.'

"That was fun," she giggled. "Although, I think I'd like to go on a different ride now."

He joined her on the bed and snuggled up to her, both of them slick with sweat and unable to keep their hands away from each other. In an intimate gesture he cupped the side of her face and delivered one sweet, gentle kiss to her soft lips. He kissed his way down the side of her cheek until he found himself nuzzling the tender part of her throat.

"Frank..." she whimpered.

He raised his head and stared into her expressive green eyes. "Yes?"

Monica eased away from him and crawled along the bed on all fours, treating Frank to the lovely view of her swaying ass and her leaking pussy. When her head reached the fluffy pillows she turned, sank her body into the mattress, spread her legs obscenely wide and plucked the pink ribbon from her hair, causing her ponytail to loosen and her thick mane to flutter around her face and shoulders.

"Fuck me," she intoned lasciviously, gazing seductively into his eyes. "Come here and molest your innocent, virginal little sister."

Talking dirty while having sex was like having a fire while camping – they both went so perfectly together that you couldn't have one without the other. Because they were siblings it seemed that they were in a unique position to carry the art of talking dirty across new frontiers and into rarely explored realms, where most normal people could – and would – never go.

He sat up on his knees and crawled to her, arriving between her spread thighs. Both of her long, supple legs called to him and his shaking hands answered. The skin was milky-white, the texture soft, and starting from her knees his palms glided over her skin until they caressed past her thighs and arrived at the exquisite juncture between them.

"If you're innocent, then I'm the pope."

"So I should start calling you the pontiff?"

He laughed softly and shook his head.

The only question that kept floating through his mind was this: how the fuck was Monica able to be so uninhibited and sexy? It crossed his mind that she may have been harboring feelings for him that well exceeded the time-span of his own, and that many lonely a night she may have laid back on her bed and played with herself to the plentiful fantasies involving him.

"You really do put Grace Kelly to shame," he murmured, speaking while he was thinking. With Monica looking the way she was – hair tousled, breasts tipped with hardened nipples, legs splayed apart, lust-ridden eyes, sweaty skin and sweet smelling pussy – she put every single female he'd ever seen to shame. She was gorgeous, but not innocent.

"And you are a modern day Jimmy Stewart," she said.

That was the best compliment he'd ever received. To be compared with the late James Stewart, who was one of the nicest guys to ever grace the silver screen, how could you ever top that?

Frank gently ran his fingertips along the lips of her vagina and her legs trembled visibly. Her musky scent enveloped him. It attacked his nasal cavities like the mouthwatering aroma of a freshly baked pie, only this pie could be eaten an infinite number of times and would never come close to being finished.

Her hands suddenly clawed at his shoulders and she pulled him roughly on top of her body. The motion caused his body to slam forcefully into hers and their genitals came into contact, sending his heart into a quick pitter-patter that made his blood roar through his eardrums.

There was an overload of sensations bombarding him. The slippery texture of their sweaty bodies, Monica's heavy breath bathing his face, her breasts pushing provocatively against his chest, the contact of their respective privates and so many other stimuli that Frank had to close his eyes and let his whirling mind catch up to his racing heart.

After staring at the backs of his eyelids for a few moments he heard Monica say: "Look at me, Franky."

He eased his brown eyes open and stared at her. Monica was gazing at him limpidly with her lips parted and a steady stream of air escaping them. Her face was covered in a light sheen of sweat, no make-up and her hair was disheveled, yet she still managed to knock the socks off any other pretty girl in town. When it comes to cuteness, no amount of cosmetic application can capture its essence. Monica's beauty was natural and extended beyond her face and body; it also shone through due to her big heart and sensitive nature.

I want you, he thought, oh sweet Jesus I want you.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"More than anything in the world, Mon."

The corners of her mouth tilted into a gentle smile and she cupped the left side of his face. Her hand lovingly caressed his cheek as her eyes searched his. "Good," she said softly, "because I love you. I always dreamed that we would be together, but never once in my wildest fantasies did I believe it would happen, or that it would be this amazing."

Somehow they had both reigned in their hormones for the time being and placed them under lock and key. Although, at any one moment Frank suspected that his could spiral out of control and try to throw of their shackles like a bucking bronco.

Frank slipped a hand through her lustrous blonde hair and kissed her softly. "I'm sorry that your first time hasn't been a little more romantic."

"Hey, we're both at fault here. In fact, we can blame mom and dad. They're the reason we're both as randy as a couple of dogs in heat."

"Well," he said off-handedly, "speak for yourself."

"What're you trying to say?" she laughed. "That I'm the only one who wants to fuck like a little bunny rabbit?"

"When you put it like that..."

Monica laced her arms around his neck and brushed her lips against his. "You're such a cutie, Frank. I'm so lucky to have you here in my arms, looking at me the way you are. I love the way you look at me, it makes me feel special."

"You are special. Don't ever think you aren't, okay?"

"Okay," she whispered. Then they closed their eyes and kissed. Their tongues slid together at a slow and leisurely pace, and with each flick of the tongue Frank became more and more receptive to the fact that his cock was resting firmly against her slick pussy.

He raised his ass a little and the tip of his cock traced along her slit and arrived at her opening. Monica sighed into his mouth and sucked on his tongue harder, wetter, and her lashings became even more frantic when he pressed the tip to her opening and eased inside her body.

"Mmm," she moaned. Her fingers tightened around his neck and her mouth became a slick vacuum.

123456...8