It Started with Two Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shasta didn't want to have David hear her crying but wanted to hear his words so went ahead and cried because she couldn't stop. She was filled again with that feeling of safety that she had felt in her dream. She grabbed a tissue and was embarassed to ask him to wait a second while she quietly blew her nose and wiped her face. She returned to the phone and told him that she would answer his question honestly. His question was simple, "Will you go out on a date with me tomorrow night? We'll go to a public place and not talk about work, and I'll try to impress you so you'll agree to go out with me the next night and the next night." She cried again

David was quite self consious and hadn't expected crying or tears on the end of the phone. But then nothing that happened today could have been expected, and now he was confused, afraid he had said the right thing. He started opologizing, saying he was sorry for whatever he did that made her cry. He ached to put his arms around her and comfort her. She collected herself and said, "I'm crying because that was the best thing you could have said, and I honestly answer that yes, I want to go out with you tomorrow night." He loved hearing that, he felt richer, and taller and better looking than he had before. Shasta spoke to him through the phone in a whisper, "There's only one thing I regret from this night." David could think of no disappointment from his day. It was fuller and more full of surprises, and he wouldn't have changed a moment of it, because of how it ended. He didn't respond and she continued hesitantly, "I wish I had felt your lips on mine."

Shasta surprised herself as she said she wanted to feel his kiss, but it just felt they hadn't parted right and she needed to affirm that he was real. She didn't want to lead him on again, and go back to the place that they were at before though. He said, "As long as it's only a kiss and you won't tempt me beyond my endurance I'll permit it. " She giggled and David continued, "How about we both drive out, and we meet under the street light on the corner of the parking garage and our office road?" She knew the place and felt safety in him choosing a lighted place. She whispered, "See you soon!" and hung up her phone. She fixed her skirt and hair as much as she could in the dark. She beat him out to the corner but could see his lights behind her. She pulled over and opened her door, standing where the lights shone on her but she could still make a quick get away if necessary. She was self concious of how the tears had left her looking, and pulled down her skirt so as to not be a distraction, she wished for a mirror to fix her hair. His words had been honest and she watched him get out of the car and walk to her, thinking about his fine looking face that she would soon be kissing. She felt awkward having asked for it.

He pulled his clothes back on, fixing what he could in the dark. He drove out to her quickly. She looked so beautiful to him. He had caused those tears and that confusion, and needed to make it up to her. He raised his watch to her before touching her, saying "I've set my alarm for 10 minutes and promise to leave when the alarm rings." She obviously took strength in that and ventured out of her car door towards him. He kissed her first under her eyes where her tear drops had been. She closed her eyes, so he then kissed her on her eye lids wanting to never cause her tears again. He raised his hands to her face cradling her chin. He asked her, "Am I just allowed one kiss?"

She trusted his 10 min limit and was going to take advantage of the time and taste him fully for the first time. He didn't want him talking, and silenced his question with a kiss of her own on his lips. She lifted her arms to wrap around his neck to draw him close. She stood on her tiptoes to be closer to his height and it was the best kiss she had ever received. It was a kiss that spread down to her toes as he kissed her softly and the intensity increased. Never had 10 min swept by so quickly. They released their kiss, and they hugged. Knowing that they were both turned on and wanting each other but also know there were better things in store.

He did what he promised he would. He walked away from her. The kiss had been better than the dream and better than his fantasies after the dream. After returning to his car and getting ready to drive he reached out and grabbed in the air and drew it to himself. He was grabbing a future which he hoped would include Shasta He had given up a night of passionate romance for a chance at making his spectacular dream a even more spectacular reality. From the taste of reality that he had today he knew it was going to be good and that he wasn't going to let it go. Not only had his day started with a dream but his new relationship now started with a dream as well. He would tell her how he had dreamed of her very soon.

She was safe, safe in his arms, safe in the knowledge that they were building a future together, safe in the knowledge that he wouldn't hurt her purposefully, safe knowing that he would guide her down any scary paths she met in the future. She got in her car, waved at him as he pulled away. She reached out the window and grabbed the air grabbing and pulling to her she hugged herself with it, grabbing at the reality of the safety that encompassed her even though he was driving away from her on this night. For her it had started with a dream, and she would have to tell him of that dream very soon.