It Took Two Years Ch. 2

Story Info
Their wives decide to enjoy new experiences.
3.7k words
4.33
76.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WeJaySal
WeJaySal
147 Followers

Pat sat with her fingers still buried. I moved off the couch and between her legs. Pulling her wet fingers from her wet slit I sucked them and tasted her juices. Glancing up at her I moved closer and my tongue licked the length of her swollen slit. Feeling the nub of her clit I flicked my tongue over it. Her hands grasped my head. "ohhhyesspleaseeeeee... " Her thighs tightened against my shoulders and I worked my tongue faster over her responsive clit. I could hear Dave moving. "Jon... oh Jon... yess... Jon he's doing Judy too-o-o-o... ohh damnnnn... " I could feel Dave's hip against mine and without looking I knew what he was doing.

"Dave!... ohhgod... David... ohhmy... goddddd!... "

"Jon... I'm going to cum again... oh... he has a mouthful of your cum and is... oh damn... it's all over her... her... he's licking it off her clit... he's... oh... Jonnnn... yessssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSNOWWWWWWWWWW... " Pat closed her thighs tight and pulled my mouth to her clit that I pulled between my lips and sucked furiously bringing her to another orgasm. Her movement forced my head back and I could see her arm outstretched holding Judy's hand tightly.

"YESSS... DAVEEEEE... lick my clit... suck itttt... OHHHHHHFUCKKKKKKK... " Judy screamed as she orgasmed. Both Judy's and Pat's knuckles were white as they gripped each other's hands. Dave and I licked and sucked until both girls' orgasms slowly ended.

I sat back against the couch and Dave joined me. In unison we looked at the wet slits in front of us then down at our withered pricks then at each other and smiled. Dave's face and mustache were covered with Judy's cum and I was sure my beard was coated with Pat's juices. We each licked our lips and laughed. Dave motioned towards the girls, "And they didn't want to participate. " Just as he finished saying that there was a "THUMP" and we all looked as the dildo fell wetly from Judy's slit and landed on the floor.

Barely audile Judy said, "oops". We all looked at her then each other. We laughed until everyone had tears in there eyes.

Dave finally got up and went to the fridge and brought back everyone drinks. "So now what?" He sat down on the couch.

Pulling myself up beside him I took a long refreshing drink of my beer and glanced at the clock. "Seeing as how it's almost midnight maybe sleep would be an idea... "

We all agreed and chatted for a few minutes while we finished our drinks. Pulling my shorts on, Pat picked up her panties and we headed for the door. She smiled, "See you all in the morning. "

Judy picked up her panties and the dildo as she stood, "We'll have to see what comes up then. " She winked at Pat. Pat nodded and laughed.

We walked quietly back to our camper, and pulled the door shut. "Before you go to sleep I need something. " Pat pulled her dress and bra off and laid down on the ed. "I know your cock is empty. " She picked up her vibrator and our latex dildo holding it out towards me. Opening her legs she put the tip against her slit. "Fuck me good. I need to cum once more. "

I smiled. "With pleasure. " I slowly pushed the fake cock into her glistening slit as she pressed the humming tip of the vibrator against her clit.

Sunlight filled the bedroom when I woke. I remembered Pat's climax and the vibrator although turned off lay beside her. The dildo was on the sheets between her thighs, her cum dried on the length of it. My cock was hard and I moved quietly off the bed and I headed for the bathroom. I got cleaned up, pulled on a pair of boxers and was in the kitchen area pouring coffee. I heard the shower start and knew Pat was up, as I finished my first cup she came out, her hair still wet from the shower. She had pulled on one of my old T-shirts. Her breast hung loosely and I could see her nipples outlined against the thin material as she moved around fixing breakfast. We talked about the previous evening as we ate. Pat had cleared the table and poured fresh coffee when she turned towards me.

"You couldn't take your eyes off Judy's shaved pussy last night. You liked that didn't you?" Her eyes danced as she looked down at me.

"When I saw the two of you masturbating, I couldn't believe it. I never expected that, especially after what you said about participating. Then when I looked at her and saw a naked pussy... with a dildo... " I paused my mind reliving seeing Judy's shaved pussy. My cock began to harden. "Yes it was erotic. "

"I thought so too. " Pat sat back down beside me. "It's so smooth and you're right. It is erotic. " Turning to me she lifted the bottom of her T-shirt. "Don't you think?"

I glanced down and as she opened her thighs I saw she had shaved her pussy. I had always loved how the hair on her pubic bone always seemed to draw your attention to her slit. Now she sat in front of me completely smooth. I reached out and touched. "Yes, that is erotic... " Our conversation had turned me on, but now seeing and touching her new nakedness my cock found it's way out of the opening in my boxers and precum glistened at the tip.

"I never thought how exciting it would be to see you and Dave doing each other... " Pat's thighs opened wider as I explored down along the edges of her slit. "Then when Judy picked up the dildo and pushed it in... I couldn't wait any longer... "

"You guys up and moving yet?"

Dave and Judy stood outside the window. "Yeh, come on in... Good morning. " Pat turned and put her legs under the table as they came in. "We were just talking about last night. "

"So were we. " Judy put her purse on the floor and sat down. Glancing around the edge of the table looked at my erect cock jutting out. "We had the same problem. " Dave was just sitting down and Judy reached over and unzipped his shorts. Reaching inside she pulled his hard cock out. As he sat her hand stayed wrapped around his erection. "And I thought the guys could give us another show. " Judy had on one of Dave's shirts and with the top buttons undone I was able to slope of her braless breasts. Her nipples were hard and you couldn't mistake the dark outer circle of her areoles.

"I... I... need a quick shower... " I got up and as I moved past them they all looked at my cock sticking straight out of my boxers.

"Don't be long... " Pat smiled.

As I stepped in the shower I could hear them talking in the other room. I hurried as fast as I could and walked out towards the kitchen naked. Nobody was there, and then I heard them behind me in our bedroom. I turned and stopped and stared. The Judy and Pat sat on each side of Dave who was lying naked on his back, his clothes on the floor. A bottle of body oil was beside him. My hand sought my own cock. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A hand stroked his cock, it was Pat's! Her hand slowly slipped up and down his shaft.

"I hope you don't mind, but Judy and I decided we wanted to participate a little bit. "

"Not at all... " I stepped closer. Judy reached out and wrapped her entire hand around my cock and pumped. "Ohhhh damn!... " Pat had reached up with her free hand and she joined Judy's hand in stroking my cock.

Dave moaned and moved on the bed. I looked back down at him.

Judy moved her hand that I had thought was playing with his balls and looked up at me. "Dave's told you of his other fantasy?" Barely showing was the end of a small dildo that she had been gently working into his ass. I nodded as she spoke softly, "I know, he's told me... how you would move up between his legs, fuck him and jack him off at the same time. " Judy looked over at Pat and smiled, she continued to pump the dildo as Dave groaned and pushed down towards her hand.

Pat smiled back then looked up at me. "... and when you are ready to cum you will pull out and finish by jacking off both cocks. " She looked down at Dave. "Lift up your hips... " Releasing our cocks she pushed a pillow under his raised hips. "Yesterday while you two were at the showers Judy and I talked and I found that I wasn't the only one that reads the fantasies you two send to each other. " She looked back and forth at us as she spoke. Her hand continued its slow movement on Dave's prick. "She likes them too, and the way you guys write is much more erotic than when you tell us. We especially liked this one and agreed it was the best. "

Judy too released my cock and the dildo, and reached into her purse that was on the floor beside her. Taking out a prophylactic she opened the wrapper and I watched as she held it to the tip of my cock. Holding the base with her other hand she rolled it down the length. Pouring some body oil in her hand she slid her palm down my hard prick. "Dave, are you ready? Jon's cock is so hard and it's going to be so tight. " She held me gently and her fingers slipped up and down the lubrication.

"Y-Y-Yes-s-s-s... I... see... ohhgawdd... " Dave moaned, his hips pushing back against the dildo that Pat was slowly withdrawing. He had watched every move as Judy had put the rubber on and as her fingers stroked. I now watched as the small eight-inch dildo slipped from him. "ohhhh... " Dave gasped as it came completely out, Pat laid it down beside her.

"We also talked about a few other things you guys have written each other... but first... " Pat leaned over Dave locking his view and taking each ass cheek in hand spread him open. Judy holding the base of my cock pulled me towards the tight puckered hole.

I held Dave's knees and pressed forward as Judy aimed the tip of my cock. The oil allowed my cockhead to penetrate him and I watched it disappear and slip past the tight ass muscle at the entrance. "Oh fuck! It's tight!"

Dave's hand reached towards me. "OHHH... stop... wait... wait!" I stopped and didn't move then felt him relax. "ok... slow... it... it... feels good-d-d-... ohhhh... " I pressed into him until half my cock violated his tight ass.

The girls sat back, arms at their sides, staring at my cock half buried into Dave. They both inhaled sharply as I reached down and taking his cock in my fist slowly stroked his cock. His ass gripped my cock tighter than I had ever felt before. The muscle would tighten more then it would release so lightly I could barely feel it. I glanced up at Dave and he had lifted his head and was watching as I stroked and entered him. It was then I realized he was using his ass muscles the same as Pat would do around my cock when I was deep inside her.

"More?" I stroked and looked down at my prick.

"Yes. Damn! It's big!" I pushed deeper until only the last couple inches of my cock was exposed. I stopped and felt the muscles relax.

Pat and Judy put their hands on my arms to stop me. "We have an added treat for you," Judy moved her hand and began unbuttoning her shirt. Pat took her hand away and pulled her t-shirt over her head. "What do you think?"

Dave and I both gasped at the sight. My cock spasmed as I looked and I felt his cock throb as he too looked. Pat turned slightly towards Dave and cupped her full breasts. She ran her fingers over her small light colored areoles and hard nipples. Rising up she ran a hand down her belly and between her legs letting her finger rub her newly shaved slit. Glancing back at me she smiled and finding Dave's hand pressed it between her legs. "This was another of the fantasies you two wrote about. " Slowly she lowered herself until two of Dave's fingers were buried deep in her wet pussy. She looked down at Dave, "That feels good... fuck me. " She began to move up and down on his fingers. As she moved I noticed Dave position his thumb to ride over her clit.

I felt Judy take my hand and looked to her. Her breasts were full as Pat's but her areoles were large and a deep brown color, the nipples also large were as dark as her areoles. They were hard as stone. She took my hand and I caressed the entire breast and ran my fingers over the nipples. Slowly she took my hand down her belly until I felt her naked slit. "I don't want to be left out. " My fingers entered her and as she lowered herself onto me she placed my thumb over her clit. It was was big like her nipples and also fully erect. Both girls looked from Dave to me and smiled, then dropping their eyes watched as I slowly withdrew my cock until just the crown remained buried. They moved up and down on our fingers and I stroked Dave's cock. Dave's ass muscles gripped me. I looked at Dave finger fucking my wife and then at my cock penetrating his ass. He watched Judy riding my fingers and his cock throbbed in my hand.

Slowly I filled his ass with my cock as I increased the tempo of my hand on his cock. My cock moved in and out of him as I felt my cock fill with my load. I watched my cock move in and out of the tightness of his ass, a tightness I had never experienced before. I jacked off his hard prick and could feel his orgasm approaching.

"damn! going to... ohhh... fuck... cummm... yes... oh yes... " I felt his cum travel the length of his shaft and erupt. The first hot load landed across Pat's breasts. Nobody saw the remainder. Pat leaned over and took his cock in her mouth and swallowed as I pumped it to her. "OhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHH... damn... damn... damn... damnnnnnnfuckkkkkkkk... " Pushing my hand away she pumped the base of his shaft while her mouth fucked the purple head, her throat swallowing his entire load.

I couldn't hold back any longer and felt my cum erupt deep in my belly. I was slamming hard into Dave's ass and as I pulled out of him my own load shooting the length of my cock. As I ripped the rubber off of hot cum shot against my hand and landed on Dave's cock and Pat's cheek. "cummingGGG... The release of Dave's ass on my cock and explosion in my balls shook my entire body. "AGGGHHHUUUUUNNNNNN... ohhh... sweetmotherof... AAAAAHHHHH... " before I could pump my cock the second load erupted. This one never made it to Dave's cock, Judy's mouth closed over my engorged cockhead and her fist moved like a piston jacking my entire load down her throat. She tried to swallow it all but some leaked around the edges of her lips and dripped onto Pat's hand.

I fell back against the foot of the bed. Judy followed and continued to swallow the remainder of my load that now flowed from my expended cock. Looking over the top of Judy's head I could see Pat licking the remains of cum off Dave's semi-hard spent prick. My own cock lost its hardness and Judy gently licked around the head and shaft.

My orgasm had drained me and I tried to get some air in my lungs and slow my pounding heart. Dave was at the head of the bed and his chest heaved as he to tried getting more air. The girls held our cocks, their hands still covered with our loads, and as they sat up from their cocksucking Dave and I could see their lips covered with our cum. To weak to move Dave and I could only sit and watch as Judy and Pat looked intently into one another's eyes.

My mind traveled back in time. It had been at least 30 years earlier, we were both in our early twenties. We hung out and partied with another couple and one evening Terri was over by herself. The wine had flowed freely and none of us were 'feeling any pain. ' We had sat and talked and eventually the conversation had turned to sex. Terri had the largest pair of DDD's I had ever seen and had remarked to Pat a few times how large I thought they were. The subject came around to threesomes and it had ended up with me fucking Terri and cumming on her tits, then she and Pat had continued on with the two of them licking each others pussy until they got off. It had been a wild night, but nothing like what I was seeing now.

Pat's lips had followed her fingers down Judy's neck and breasts, stopping to tease each nipple as her lips traveled lower. Gently she pulled her down onto the bed and I moved out of the way and sat down next to Dave. He was watching intently his hand moving slowly. Having just cum his cock was in the same condition as mine, not really hard but yet not flaccid. I began to play with myself as we both sat quietly watching.

Pat's fingers trailed along Judy's thighs her tongue making small wet circles along her lower belly. As she tongue plunged between the folds at the top of the slit Judy's body went rigid and began to shake. A deep moan escaped her as she climaxed. "ohhhhhhhyesssss... " Reaching for Pat's shoulder she indicated she wanted her to roll over.

As Pat moved, her legs hung over the edge of the bed. Judy tongue found the hard nipples and her tongue circled and teased each of them. Her hand moved across Pat's belly. Her tongue continued to tease and suck the nipples as her finger slipped between the folds of Pat's slit. As she found the clit Pat shivered and moaned quietly as a small climax overtook her. "ohhhhhh... "

Our cocks had begun to harden. I stroked Dave's cock as he cupped his balls. He in turn stroked me as I played with my balls. They swelled to full erection as Judy moved over Pat and lowered her naked slit to Pat's open lips. Slipping her hands under Pat's hips she lowered her head between Pat's thighs and licked the length of her wet slit. Using their fingers they open one another's pussy exposing the hard clits. We watched their tongues flick over the hard pink nubs. Our cocks were now completely hard. Judy pressed down against Pat's busy tongue as she pressed her lips tight to Pat's swollen lips and sucked the clit into her mouth. Sounds were muffled as each one peaked in climax. They held one another tightly, licking and sucking the other through their orgasm.

They slowed as their orgasms ended. Releasing Dave's cock I moved behind Judy holding my hard organ straight ahead of me. I glanced over towards Dave.

"Do her... " Lust filled his eyes as he saw my cock move closer to his wife's wet slit. He moved off the bed and holding his prick stepped between Pat's open thighs. Lifting her legs his cock slipped into her open pussy, and didn't stop until he was completely inside her. Judy stared wide-eyed as she watched his cock disappear into Pat. Dave's cock had opened Pat's slit and Judy began again to lick the exposed clit.

"OHHHHHDAMNnnnnn... " Pat shrieked as Dave began pumping his thick cock into her. "... ohhhhh... " She moaned as inches from her eyes my cock entered Judy's wet cunt... I pushed until my balls touched her lips.

She licked along my shaft then found Judy's clit. "Yes... yes... yesssss... " Judy moaned as she continued licked Dave's plunging rod and sucking Pat's clit.

I held Judy's hips and watching my own prick pump into her, looked at Dave and then down at his cock violating my wife's pussy. I slammed harder and faster into Judy's wet slit. The shaft glistened with her juices. Dave watched me and I him. His cock coated with Pat's wetness. We fucked faster, my own orgasm rapidly approaching... pushing deep into Judy I held her tight and felt my cock thicken as my cum rushed the length then explode.

"AHHHHH... FUCKKKK... GGAAHHHHHH... " Short rapid strokes released my load into her. I continued until I was again empty.

My cumming had brought Dave to his peak and he unloaded into Pat with long full strokes, each thrust depositing his hot cum into her. "YESSS... FUCKKKK... HER-R-R-R... "

I leaned back against the dresser and Dave was against the other wall. Our cocks hung between our legs, cum dripping from the tips. Our loads flowed from the two naked slits and we watched as Pat and Judy's tongues lapped it from the other's pussy. Both women's bodies began to shudder and holding each other tightly they climaxed together...

"MMMMUUUUUAAAAAAAA... " Lips sucked clits... tongues licked wet slits... breasts pressed tightly to each others bellies... Their entire bodies shuddered and shook... "AAAAGGGGGGG..." Another orgasm overtook them as they continued on each other... "OOHHHhhhhh... mmmmm..."

Slowly they relaxed and Judy rolled off and lay next to Pat. Their hands rested lightly on the others breast. My cum and Dave's cum mixed with their own juices and glistened on their faces and thighs. The slits still swollen and wet...

WeJaySal
WeJaySal
147 Followers
12