It Was a Dark & Stormy Night

Story Info
She didn't notice him till he made her hot.
1.2k words
3.89
35k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a dark and stormy night...

And the run from the bus stop to my building had left me soaked through and freezing. By the time I reached the door to my apartment I was shivering, and my shaking hands seemed unable to fit my key in the lock. I felt a warm hand close over mine.

"Let me help you with that" The voice was soft and warm, and some how familiar. The key turned in the lock, and the door swung open. He followed me in, closing the door behind him saying "lets get you warmed up shall we?" and I found myself more than grateful for his assistance.

The rain had turned my white blouse transparent, and my silk slacks clung to me like a second skin. It took a few moments for me to realize I was leaving a puddle on the carpet, and headed for the bathroom. I heard the shower start, and saw the steam rise, "how about we get you out of these wet things and into something hot?" It was then that I realized he already had my shivering body half stripped, but I was to cold to care. I wanted that hot shower and I needed his help to get there.

Stepping into the warmth of the water was like heaven to my cold flesh, but feeling his naked form behind me and the strength of his arms lending me support, sent a heat wave surging through me like I had never know before. He slipped his arms under mine from behind, cupping the water in his hands, and pouring it over my chest. My aching nipples, hard from the cold and softened by the warmth of the water, were hardening again with the heat of his touch.

Sensing my awareness of him, he cupped my breasts in his hands, massaging them gently as I leaned back against him. He began kissing the side of my neck, nibbling on my ear and nuzzling my hair, sending a thrilling sensation through my neck that ran all the way to my groin. I reached behind me, running my hands over his hips and the tight curve of his ass. He was so muscular, so smooth, so male, it drove my senses higher. I tried to turn my body to face him, but he prevented it, saying it was time to get me dried off. I felt almost disappointed. I was so hot for this man that I didn't even know, and he really was only interested in making me warm.

Staying behind me, he toweled me dry, paying careful attention not miss any moisture that might cause me to be chilled once more. He wrapped me in a robe and steering me from behind, he directed me to the living room. I half expected him to tuck me into bed and vanish, but to my surprise, he threw a cushion on the floor, removed my robe, and instructed me to lie on my belly. Stretching out on the soft rug, the pillow under my chest, I awaited the anticipated massage. His firm, strong hands began massaging my back, working their way down my spine, and over the cheeks of my firm ass. I could feel myself drifting off into a relaxed, dreamy state, when his fingers began to work my thighs, spreading them just a little.

My anticipation grew as his touch ventured a little higher, brushing lightly against the soft fur between my legs. Sending a shudder through my body, and making my heart race. He ventured deeper, touching and exploring, seeking out my hot, wet treasures. He slid his fingers over the silky smooth juices the heat of his touch was creating, and began stroking my swollen clit, massaging and stroking it with tender reverence. His fingers found my hot, wet hole, and began to explore anew. Stroking and probing, pushing one finger, then two, in and out of my aching pussy.

Spreading my legs further, he climbed between my knees. Placing his hands on my hips he lifted me to my knees, making my dripping love juices and hot pussy more accessible to his touch. His fingers continued to thrust in and out of my hot hole, while his thumb worked my clit with the amazing skill. Moving beneath me, he pulled my throbbing clit down to meet his hungry lips. My body was on fire, burning with the heat of pure lust as he moved the fingers from his free hand to my ass and began stroking and teasing the soft, sensitive flesh between my pussy and my ass. His tongue found my hole, and feasted on my juices like a starved animal. Sucking, licking, biting, devouring every drop of precious moisture. Without warning, his finger entered my ass, sending a shudder through my body that was building with tremendous intensity. With one hand he held tight to my wiggling form, not allowing me to escape his ravenous attentions for even a moment. I could feel myself building faster and faster as he slid a second finger into my ass. It was more than I could stand, and I could hold back no longer. I cried out with the pleasure as the orgasm washed over me, consuming me. I tried to pull free of his hold on me, but he would not let my pleasure end there. My body shook, and my back arched as a second orgasm took hold, I began to laugh and cry at the same time, losing control of my body and emotions in the greatest release I had ever experienced.

He lay me back on the cushion, still on my belly, and began to tenderly stroke my back. His fingers gently tracing lines in the sweat that covered my body. Warmed and satisfied beyond comprehension, I drifted into a dreamy sleep.

I woke a few hours later, covered in a blanket, and alone. With mixed emotions, I went to my bed, but further sleep evaded me, my thoughts consumed with not knowing the identity of my mysterious savior and lover.

A few weeks later I was racing to meet the bus. It had been one of those mornings where if something could have gone wrong, it did, and I was becoming frustrated beyond belief. As I rounded the corner I could see the bus pulling away from the stop, and I collided with a man who seemed to appear out of no where, dropping my brief case and spilling the contents all over the footpath. This was about all I could stand for one day, and as I was about to curse the man, a familiar voice said "Let me help you with that"

My heart stopped and my breath caught in my chest. It was him. Taking a hand full of papers from and out stretched hand, I looked into the eyes of a man I had seen a thousand times, and never met. It was the man who lived in the apartment down the hallway from mine. Neither of us went to work that day, or the day after, and dark and stormy nights became something I eagerly anticipated for a long time after.