It Was A Nice Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and looked up. I saw a two-story house next door but the fence only allowed me to see the upper half of the second floor.

"Do you see the window on the back of the house?" she whispered.

I saw a window facing the back with blinds drawn all the way to the bottom.

"Watch it closely." She whispered.

I watched the window and nothing happened. Elaine moved back to my chest and I felt her kiss my right nipple. I gasped. She took it in her mouth gently and sucked. I tried to push my breast deeper into her mouth. She pulled away, a small string reaching from my nipple to her lips. Her tongue reached out and flicked my nipple. I felt the pleasure building up in my breast and turned my head slightly. It was then that I saw the blinds slowly open. The glare of the sun was on the window so I could not see if anyone was there.

"Elaine, the blinds opened" I said.

"I know sweetie, he is back." Elaine said as she moved over to kiss my left nipple.

"Who is back?" I said and struggled to stay calm.

"We have a fan next door, he likes to watch us at the pool and we sort of like it. Don't you feel a little tingle being on display for him?" Elaine said.

I tried to look at the window to see anything. I could not and then Elaine sat up completely, leaving me on the lounge, my robe open and my legs spread. I knew whoever was there could see my entire body. I have to admit I did feel a little excited as I lay there. I closed my eyes and reached out for my lover.

Elaine leaned into me and kissed me hard on the lips, our tongues wrestling as our passion built. She broke off and kissed my neck again. She grabbed my breasts and pushed them together, kissing the cleavage she created. She kissed one nipple and then the next, her tongue lapping at them.

She moved slowly down my stomach, her tongue running a path across my tight middle. Her hands stayed on my breasts, squeezing and rolling my nipples between her fingers. She continued to kiss down my body until I felt her warm breath directly on my open pussy. She blew softly on my moist lips and I moaned again.

Her tongue then lashed into the middle of my hot pussy. I tried to push my crotch up to meet her and then I felt her tongue move across my tender clit. I felt my orgasm building. Her fingers continued to roll my nipples and then she took my clit in her mouth and sucked gently. I was on fire and spread my legs wider, placing my feet on the ground next to the lounge. I used the new leverage to drive my pussy into her face.

Her mouth held my clit and her tongue began to flick across it in her mouth. I was out of control and I heard a loud moan escape my lips.

"Oh Elaine, don't stop!" I heard myself exclaim.

Her tongue continued its magic. I turned my head to the left and caught a flash of movement in the window next door. I remembered we were on display and then my orgasm ripped violently through me. I bucked my hips off the lounge but Elaine held on and continued to suck my clit. I bounced twice up off the lounge as my body responded to my lover's magical tongue. I could not believe the power of the orgasm as I continued to spasm around her face. I wrapped my legs around her head and held her in place with my hands as I continued to writhe in pleasure.

My orgasm racked my body for what seemed like a full minute and then slowly subsided. I loosened my grip on her head and spread my legs open slowly, my feet again hitting the ground. I could feel my breathing starting to slow down but my chest continued to rise and fall as my body sucked in the precious air. I felt sweat starting to drip off my forehead from the combination of the hot sun and the hot tongue of my new lover. Elaine sat up slowly, leaving me open and flushed, trying to recover from her wonderful touch.

"Did you enjoy that, sweetheart?" Elaine said softly.

"Oh my god, you are incredible. That was fantastic!" I responded.

"Isn't it a little exciting to know someone is watching?" she asked.

I remembered and quickly glanced up to the window, trying to close my legs instinctively. Elaine held my knees open.

"Relax, sweetie, he is harmless. He has been watching Richard and I for the last few months. He is only 18 and a senior at the local high school. He knows we are aware but he also knows we aren't going to say anything." She explained.

"What do his parents say about it?" I asked.

"I don't think they know. His window is the only one that has a view of our backyard and if he is a normal teenager his parents probably rarely venture into his room." Elaine said.

I looked back up to the window and saw the blinds closing slowly. I had to admit I felt a little tingle of excitement when I thought of a young man watching me make love to Elaine. I had never had public sex before and this was another new experience my new friends were providing. My small world of experience was being blown wide open and I felt like I was on a rollercoaster with my hands reaching for the sky.

"You look a little hot, sweetie, let's take a dip." Elaine said as she was standing.

She took my hand and lifted me up off the lounge. She slipped my robe off my shoulders and dropped it across the lounge. I was standing naked in my boss' backyard. I chuckled as I realized how far I had come in no more than a day. I followed Elaine and jumped into the cool water.

The water felt wonderful on my body. I realized I was now doing something else I had never done. Elaine swam over and took me in her arms. I felt her breasts touch mine as she pulled me close.

"Sweetie, it is so nice to finally have you here. Richard and I have been wishing for this day for so long. You have been a fantasy of ours ever since we met you. We just didn't want to mess it up by doing something stupid. But now you are here and we are delighted." Elaine whispered in my ear.

I looked into her beautiful eyes and she smiled. I stared at her gorgeous face. Her hair was wet and the water was dripping down the sides of her head. Her face was flawless. Water tends to bring out the flaws in most people but for her it made her even more beautiful as it stripped away everything but her natural look. I kissed her softly on the lips.

"You are something special, little girl." Elaine said as our lips parted. I just stared into her eyes.

"Please tell us if you get tired. I don't know about Richard but I could make love to you all day." She said.

I smiled and kissed her again. She pulled me in to her and kissed me back hard, her tongue darting into my mouth. I found her tongue with mine and swirled them together. Her hands ran up and down my back as our lips pressed together. She pulled back slowly and our lips separated, her taste still lingering. Her hands moved around and ran down my side and around my hips. She then ran them back up and caressed my breasts. Her hands felt strong yet gentle as she manipulated my firm breasts. I felt my nipples harden immediately from her expert touch.

Whilst the water was warm in the summer heat, it felt cool against my skin as I bathed in the warmth of her caresses. The feel of her fingers running over my breasts, mixed with the sensations of the cool water lapping between my breasts and on my back just heightened the pleasure another notch to new levels of enjoyment.

I slid my hand down on her hips to feel the trim, compact form of my new lover as we looked into each other's eyes with newfound love for each other. Both of us seemed comfortable with this new freedom to express our desires and wishes; and to discover the pleasures of those desires between the three of us. As Elaine continued to massage my breasts I pulled her slightly closer so I could slide my hands lower in the water and squeeze her tight firm buns. My fingers stroked up the cleavage between her cheeks, running over her puckered hole and then back down to catch the bottom of her pussy. I felt Elaine move and ease her feet apart in open invitation to explore her pussy further. My right hand curved over her ass and eased between her pussy lips allowing the cool water to enter her hot pussy like a volcano meeting the sea. As my finger and the water entered her Elaine swooned in my arms and leant forward to kiss me hungrily on the lips, trapping her hand tight against my breasts. My left hand naturally moved across her ass into her crack searching out her tight hole. The tip of my finger applied pressure to her hole and started rubbing it in a circular motion; Elaine nearly sucked my tongue out of my mouth in delight, the need building in her.

We stood in the pool, the water just covering our nipples. The surface of the water lapped in waves in the narrow channel separating our breasts, its coolness playing over the curves of our skin. Above the water there was no coolness, we were hot as we lapped tongues around the hot insides of each other's mouths, our passion growing to meet the need inside both of us.

Elaine's hands fell from my breasts and slid down onto my ass to mimic what my hands were doing to her. I flinched as her fingertip started to tease the rim of my hole and her other fingertips eased my pussy lips apart.

Now our breasts were meshed together in a swirling sea of waves as we hugged each other tight, kissing with immense passion and fingering each other under the water.

I increased the pressure with my fingertip and felt her hole stretch a little and the tip of my finger ease into her tight ass. Elaine groaned into my mouth in pleasure not pain. Seconds later I felt my own ass being stretched as she did the same to me; it felt incredible.

I moved my fingertip in a circular motion, gently stretching her hole some more; Elaine ground her hips hard against mine and responded in kind with her own finger.

My other finger just lightly stroked the inside of her pussy as I focused my attention on her ass and enjoyed the mirror actions that Elaine was doing to me.

I drew on her tongue and then eased my finger up to the second knuckle in her ass. Elaine groaned deeply, and hauled me tight against her, her nipples chafing hard against mine, the water between our breasts warming from the heat of our shared passion. Then I felt her finger intrude to the second knuckle as well. Thank God for the buoyancy of the water as my knees buckled, this was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. I was so on fire I felt I could boil the water in the pool.

We were so tightly squeezed together I seemed to have gained an extra inch or two in my reach so I stretched further under her cheek and eased a second finger into her pussy. Elaine just dissolved in my arms and sank to her shoulders in the water as she came on my three penetrating fingers. There should have been stream rising as we heated the water with our passion. Elaine's muscles clamped down on my fingers, trapping them in place and her cheeks squeezed tightly together for good measure as the orgasm spread throughout her body. Her nipples ground into my breasts as she shook. Then I moved my finger in her ass and that finally demolished her as she tore her lips off mine for air.

"HHHAAYYLLII ...... GOD ..... Hhaayylli," she screamed out loud, thoroughly consumed by her orgasm.

Her body kicked into self-defence mode and she remembered to mirror my actions. Suddenly I felt my ass stretch and my pussy filled as she plundered me in return for her pleasure. When she rotated her finger and stretched my ass I exploded. I could feel her fingers almost rubbing together through the skin between my pussy and my ass. I had NEVER, ever felt anything like that before! It was like nothing I had ever experienced or imagined before.

"FUCK YES ..... YES ..... YESS ...... YESSS, " I cried out aloud in orgasmic delight, almost forming a sonic boom of pleasure to rattle the window of our geek voyeur.

As I shook in Elaine's arms I sank in the water, only to be saved by our combined natural buoyancy as my legs gave out completely. I was so hot, so on fire, I wanted to break off Elaine's fingers and leave them buried deep inside of me. As I panted Elaine tried to kiss me in grateful thanks for this new experience, but I needed air ... lungfuls of it as I rode through my orgasm supported on her fingers, floating in her pool, wailing out loud for the whole neighbourhood to hear ... and not caring a damn if they did.

Finally my breathing came under control and we shared a long kiss, our bodies still pressed tight to one another. By mutual unspoken consent we gently extracted our fingers from each other, and my ass felt strangely empty as the cool water of the pool washed into it.

We looked into each other's eyes both realising we had shared something wonderful and new, both of us wanting to experience it again in the future.

Just as I closed my eyes in utter contentment, I heard Richard's voice.

"Jesus Christ, girls, you are freaking driving me crazy. I can't leave you for a minute and you're getting busy again." He said with a huge smile.

I looked up and saw he was wearing a white robe, tied in the front. I also noticed his cock was rock hard and peeking through the two halves. A little laugh escaped my lips. Elaine looked at me and I pointed to Richard's crotch. She looked and laughed.

"Honey, you look like you like what you see." Elaine said through a little chuckle, as we eased apart slightly from our tight embrace.

Richard looked down and then looked back at us. He untied his robe, dropped it off his shoulders and dove into the pool. Elaine and I dove to opposite sides and swam for the edge. I was almost there when I felt him grab my ankle.

"Oh no, little lady, you got me into this predicament and now you are going to get me out." I heard him behind me.

I continued to try and struggle towards the steps. He still held my ankle and I felt him moving towards me as I reached the steps. Before I could kick forward with my other leg he grabbed my other ankle and gently, but firmly started to pull backwards. I was too utterly drained of strength from my orgasms to fight him and hold onto the side. Like a shipwreck victim in "Titanic" my fingers slid off the edge of the pool as I floated away to my fate.

"Pardon my course language ladies, but you have a fucking fantastic body there Hayli with your ass floating through the water," Richard praised.

He quickly rotated me onto my back so I could float naturally in the deep water as he eased himself into the deep end of the pool. I gently flapped my arms in the water to keep my head above water as we stared briefly into each other's eyes.

"We have waited for such a long time for this weekend to happen Hayli ..... and with your permission we are going to enjoy each other in any way we can imagine," he smiled at me, "You have such beautiful legs," as he raised my ankles slightly so my legs broke the surface of the water, "and I have always wanted to get between them," and with this he eased my ankles wide apart.

"RICHARD," I cried out in mild panic as my arms flapped faster to keep me afloat as Richard seemed to lift my lower legs to make my pussy break the surface of the water.

"I have dreamed and fantasised many nights about fucking you in our pool Hayli," he looked deep into my eyes, " I don't mean make love to you in our pool, I mean fuck you in our pool and I mean to show you the difference!"

Quickly he pulled me towards him so his body was tight between my thighs. I was still flat on my back on the water as one hand slid under my ass to support me and the other hand placed his forefinger directly on my clit making me take a sudden intake of breathe at this sudden change.

He gave my erect clit two quick rubs with his finger making me squeal in surprise and very sensitive delight. "Are you ready Hayli?" as his hands moved quickly to my thighs and pulled me down into the water.

I panicked and flung my arms around his neck as I shot upright in the water. I felt my thighs rub down his sides until they stopped on his hips. I felt the tip of his erect cock brush against my lips as I adjusted my arms around his neck and pulled my breasts tight again his solid chest.

"I have wanted and waited for this moment for so long," he whispered softly into my ear as my grip on his neck changed from self-survival to a loving embrace once I knew I was safe in his arms. "I so much want to fuck you weightlessly in our pool," he whispered as he adjusted my position slightly and then pressed down lightly on my hips.

He slid in easily as I felt I was in a constant state of arousal and my pussy continuously wet. I had heard pool sex was hard because of lack of lubrication but I was obviously not having that problem as I felt Richard drive himself deep into me.

Richard began to slide in and out of me. I relaxed and felt Richard's body rub on my chest as my pussy was swallowing Richard's hot meat.

Richard picked up his pace and soon he was hammering me. I felt our skin slapping together as he moved in and out. I was in heaven as his cock again reached places in me that had never been explored. The position he had me in felt entirely different than the other positions he had taken me in over the last 12 or so hours.

I felt myself sliding back and forth across his chest as my swollen nipples and breasts rubbed against him and my pussy was heating up. He continued to slam in and out and I heard him groaning. I saw Elaine walking over to get her robe as Richard continued to punish my little pussy. She calmly put it on and then nestled herself into the lounge. She looked directly at me and smiled a mischievous grin.

Richard was now hitting me harder than I had ever experienced. He had made love to me three times over the last 12 hours but now he was fucking me. This was pure animal passion and he was pulling me back into him as he slammed deep into me. It felt wonderful as I felt he was truly letting go and using my body for his pleasure. I felt proud to be giving him such enjoyment. I thought it was the least I could do for all his kindness and compassion. He turned in the water, walking around in the pool as he fucked me. I was weightless in his arms, allowing him to devote every ounce of his energy into fucking me. I realised we were putting on quite a show of sexual prowess for both Elaine and the geeky neighbour. I bet the kid was wanking himself blind as he watched this incredible display of raw animal sex in the pool beneath his window.

Elaine smiled lovingly at us both as Richard continued to hammer in and out of me. Waves slapped against the edge of the pool as a violent storm displayed the energy generated beneath the water as our bodies slammed against each other.

Elaine sat on the end of the lounger, her knees bent at right angles as she slowly spread her thighs wide apart. Her fingers slid up the lovely tanned skin of her thighs until they reached her pussy. One hand spread her lips apart and started to rub her exposed clit, while three fingers of her other hand drove deep into her pussy.

I was amazed, seeing Richard fucking me in the pool was obviously a fantasy for Elaine as well. Maybe they had discussed it before and that was why Elaine had got me into the pool. Regardless, I was in awe of her sitting there in the sun openly masturbating as her husband fucked his young assistant in the pool. I was mesmerised as I stared at her pussy, Richard walked us over to the edge of the pool so we could both get a closer view.

Elaine pulled her pussy wide apart, her lips engorged with blood and lust. She groaned out loud and her thumb strummed her erect clit like a guitar. Richard's lust and passion was fired up as his fingers sank deep into the flesh of my ass so he could resume fucking me hard.

Whilst I loved the feel of his thick water-cooled meat fucking me for all we were worth and his manly chest rubbing my nipples raw; I couldn't get over the sight of Elaine frigging herself above me. I so wanted to kiss the tender flesh of her spread thighs ... to stroke and massage the shapely flesh of her calves ... to draw her swollen clit deep into my mouth.