It Was All Part of The Plan

Story Info
Husband catches wife cheating with old boyfriend.
7.6k words
4.24
257.7k
206
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,300 Followers

Part of the inspiration for this story comes from an old Kenny Rogers song about how sometimes you have to fight to be a man. There will not be a lot of descriptive sex, but sex of course is a big part of most of these stories. I enjoy the stories of personal triumph, so that is what I'm striving for.

*****

My name is Randy Burns. I am 32 years old. I guess I should begin my story back when I was in high school. I really wasn't a nerd or anything, but I was very smart. I was never very athletic, so I never tried out for sports. I had friends, but of course none of them were athletes.

Since I never lifted weights or worked out, I didn't have the most ideal body. Oh, some of the girls thought I was pretty good looking, but I just didn't have the muscles that a lot of guys had. I did have brains though, and I finished 1st in my class.

After graduation, I received an academic scholarship to MIT. I dated a few girls here and there, but never found anyone I really cared for. It was my Senior year that I met Linda. She immediately captured my heart. I fell head over heels in love with her.

Let me tell you a little about Linda. You see, we told each other everything about our past before we got married. Yes, we got married right after our college graduation.

Linda was very popular in high school. She was extremely beautiful, and very sexy. When Linda walked into a room, all heads turned. She told me about dating a big stud football player named Luke. They were a couple for about 3 years during high school. She told me it was Luke that took her virginity.

After graduation, Luke got a football scholarship, and she never saw him again until 10 years after we married, but more on that later.

Luke broke up with her, and went on to play college football, then some professional football. Linda said at first she was devastated, but then realized she could do fine without him.

Linda went to school at Boston University. We met through some mutual friends and started dating. I don't know if she fell in love with my brains or what, but she made it clear she wanted to marry me, and have kids someday.

After graduation, I got a job as an Electrical Engineer. Linda got a job with a small marketing firm. We made a good comfortable living, and enjoyed life to the fullest.

Now I thought our sex life was pretty amazing. I mean, we did it all the time. We were spontaneous, and adventurous. I never failed to make sure she had orgasms, and I was always attentive to her needs.

We decided to give it 10 years before starting our family. That would give us time to travel, and play around. I also started saving money, because when we had kids, I didn't want Linda to work before they started school. That is what Linda wanted also.

So life was good. Everything seemed to be going according to plan. Then something happened that eventually would turn my world upside down. Somehow, I knew it the moment I heard the news.

Linda and I were sitting at the dinner table one evening when she said, "guess what honey, we hired a new employee today, and he has been assigned to my team."

"And who would that be, sweetheart?" I said, with a curious look on my face.

"Now don't be upset, but it is Luke Johnson, my old high school boyfriend."

My look of curiosity quickly turned into a look of concern, maybe even a look of fear. Linda saw it right away.

Then she laughed and said, "ok, I can see the jealous look on your face. Honey I assure you that you have nothing to worry about. I love you, and I am totally devoted to you. Any feelings I had for Luke disappeared a long time ago. It will be strictly a professional relationship, I promise you."

With that she stood up and peeled off her clothes. Then she pulled my pants down and sucked my dick until I was about to unload. Then she told me to bend her over the dining room table and take her from behind. It was so spontaneous, and incredible, I almost forgot all about Luke.

That night in bed was so full of passion, and I'm guessing she had 3 or 4 orgasms. After we finished, I asked her if she could request that Luke be put on another team.

Again she laughed and said that was silly. Even if Luke did try something, she could handle him. She tried to alleviate my fears, and she did a little, but in the back of my mind was this fear that he had come back to take her away from me.

Over the next few weeks she began to mention Luke quite often. The company hired him because he was an ex ball player, and had name recognition. Linda said he was doing real well, and was a big asset to her team.

We went to a company party, and I finally got to meet Luke. He practically tried to break my hand when we shook. He was a big dude, with muscles ripping out of his shirt.

While shaking my hand he looked at Linda and said, "so you married this little wimp?"

He laughed and walked away. I shot a look at Linda, but she just mouthed "I'm sorry" to me, then started talking to someone else.

All evening Luke kept hanging on Linda. He kept bringing her drinks and talking about their high school days. She was laughing, and flirting right back with him. I also noticed Luke kept putting his arm around Linda.

I guess Linda was oblivious to me sitting in the corner feeling hurt, ignored, and left out. She finally noticed me, and I guess realized I was not enjoying this very much.

She came over and sat by me and said, "Randy honey, don't be upset. Luke is just like that. He is a big flirt, but I assure you that there is nothing to worry about. You are my husband, and I love you very much."

Linda went back to the party, and I just sat there.

A few minutes later I noticed that Luke and Linda were missing. I asked someone if the had seen Linda. They told me they saw her and Luke go in the house.

I walked in, but didn't see them. I walked up the stairs, and noticed a door half open to a bedroom. I peeked in and saw Luke and Linda talking.

"Linda, I know you still have feelings for me. Let me just kiss you and see if there is still something there. I know I feel it."

"No Luke. I am married, and I love Randy very much. We can only be business associates," she said.

I could tell Linda was pretty drunk.

Then Luke just took her in his arms and kissed her. She didn't resist, but If she had been sober maybe she would have. Either way, it hurt me so much.

She finally pushed Luke away and headed towards the door. I ran down the stairs and waited. Linda came down and saw me.

"Oh, hi honey. I was just upstairs using the bathroom. I think we need to go. I have had a bit to much to drink."

As we started to go, Luke came down the stairs. Linda looked at me with such a guilty face. I looked at her, then over at Luke. Luke gave Linda a wink, the looked at me and laughed. He was one arrogant son of a bitch.

I did not say a word on the way home. In fact I said very few words the next few days. I did express my distrust of Luke, and even suggested she quit her job.

She laughed it off, and kept assuring me I was the one she loved, and needed. She also mentioned that pretty soon she would be ready to start working on a baby.

A couple of weeks went by, then on Tuesday night Linda told me she had a business dinner she had to be at Thursday night. She said she would probably be late getting home.

"Will Luke be there?" I asked.

"Yes, he was the one who set it up and told me I needed to be there with him," she said.

"I don't like it Linda. It sounds fishy to me. I think he is trying to just get in bed with you."

"Don't be silly Randy. It is strictly business. Besides, Luke could have any woman he wants, he doesn't need me."

"Linda, I saw you two kiss at the party."

"Oh Randy, I am so sorry. I was so drunk, and he cornered me in that room. I really did go up there to use the bathroom."

I didn't push it because I was going to find out for sure.

"Well, just watch yourself around him Linda. I don't like him, and I don't trust him. I think he wants to cuckold me with you just so he can laugh at me."

Linda just laughed and again informed me I had nothing to worry about.

I wasn't so sure. The next day I paid a visit to a PI, and hired him to find out everything that went on at that business dinner. I wasn't going to just sit by and let them get away with it. I wanted audio, video, the works. This guy promised I would know everything.

I was hoping I would get proof that my wife was telling the truth, and would remain faithful to me.

I found out from Linda where they were having dinner, then relayed the place and time to the PI.

Thursday evening Linda came down ready to go. She looked incredible. She had really fixed herself up. I had to wonder why, and I asked her.

She said she always looked her best when meeting with important clients, it usually helped close deals.

I didn't want her to go. I told her to call in sick, and let's make love all night. Of course she refused, but promised to make it up to me that weekend.

When she left I had this horrible feeling come over me. It was fear of things to come. I don't know why, I just felt it.

Linda got in pretty late, and immediately took a shower. I was in bed, but not asleep. She crawled in bed and turned her back to me.

"How did the business dinner go honey?" I asked.

"It went pretty well," was her reply.

She still did not turn and face me. I tried to touch her, but she claimed she was too tired to fool around.

I laid there in the dark with tears running down my cheeks. Somehow, I knew I had lost my wife. She never picked up on it, or maybe she didn't care.

The next morning I was out of the house pretty quick. I didn't say much to Linda. I had taken the day off, and was headed to meet with the PI. I did sense that Linda did look like she was feeling guilty about something.

I called Rudy, the PI, and he said come on to his office. He had my report ready. I guess he had stayed up most of the night getting it ready. He was very efficient, and pretty expensive.

I walked into his office pretty nervous. I was hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst.

Rudy told me that he was going to tell me everything first, then show me all the video, and audio evidence. He explained that he had some very sophisticated equipment, and had no trouble getting everything they did on video, and audio. Rudy was ex CIA. He knew his stuff.

He started off telling me that it was no business dinner. "Luke was the only one there when your wife arrived. She seemed surprised, and annoyed, but he convinced her to stay and have dinner and drinks with him."

Rudy explained that at first Linda kept looking around to see if anyone she knew was there, but after a couple of drinks she seemed at ease. They ate, drank, and talked for at least a couple of hours. He talked about all the good times they had, and how he had missed her all these years. He also said he still had some feelings for her. This was all on the video.

Rudy said, "He was pretty smooth Mr. Burns. Your wife seem to be taking in his every word. Honestly, I think he is an arrogant SOB just trying to get into her panties."

I was feeling sick. This was sounding worse by the minute. I knew watching the video was going to be pure hell.

Rudy went on, "He told her that he wanted to make love to her to see if the old feelings were still strong. She said no, that she was happily married to you. He continued to work on her, and finally got her to agree to a one time fling. To get it out of their system, as Luke put it."

"So your saying my wife agreed to sleep with him just one time, for old times sake?"

"Something like that. By the end of the meal Luke had moved pretty close to her. He was touching her, and kissing her. She seemed to not protest."

"That bitch is going down," I said. "So did they decide when and where?"

"Yes," said Rudy. "This afternoon at your house."

"What? You have got to be kidding me?" I said.

"It was Luke's idea. Your wife didn't want to do it at your house, but Luke convinced her it would exciting, and such a turn on. He probably didn't want to pay for a motel."

"There is one more thing boss, he gave her a quick fuck in the back of her car. It's on the video. He convinced her to relive the first time they ever did it, which was in the back of a car."

I took the folder with the report, pictures, and video and left. I called Bill, my attorney, and got him to set me up with the best divorce lawyer that specializes in adultery. He said Susan Meyers was the one I needed. He told me to get to the bank and take care of my finances. He promised Susan would be in touch soon.

I went to the bank and moved most of our money into a new account in my name only. I left enough in both checking accounts to continue doing business. We each had our own credit cards, and car loans, so that would not be an issue.

As I was driving away I got a call from Susan. I briefly explained the situation. She asked about the evidence and I explained what I had. She thought I would have no trouble, but if there was any, she could handle it.

I dropped the folder off at her office. They made copies of everything, then gave me the original.

I decided I would confront Luke and Linda in the act, in our house. I knew they were planning on leaving the office around 1:00, and go to our house. That still gave me plenty of time.

I went to a rental car agency and changed cars. I was going to park near the front of my house so I could see them drive up. I also made sure my cell phone was charged. I was going to be using the video component.

I got to my house in plenty of time, and parked nearby. I was hesitant, but I decided to get out my laptop and watch the video. To say the pain was excruciating was an understatement, especially the part where Luke fucked my wife in the back seat of her car.

I turned off my laptop and just sat their crying, trying to understand what was happening. Why was my whole world falling in around me? What did I do? Was this my fault? Did Linda not love me anymore? Did I not give her what she needed? I was not the physical specimen Luke was, but I had put my heart and soul into this marriage.

A few minutes later I saw Linda's car pull into the driveway. I could tell she had a passenger, but he was kind of slumped down in the seat. The garage door opened, and she pulled the car all the way into the garage. Then the garage door closed. I guess she didn't want anyone to see her and Luke together.

I was going to wait a little bit, then go confront them. I was really scared at what I was about to witness, but I knew it was what I had to do. This was probably the worst day of my life.

I used my key and quietly entered the front door. No sign of them, so I knew where they were. I quietly walked upstairs to our bedroom. I heard noises, it sounded like skin hitting skin. There was no doubt about what I was about to see.

I pulled out my cell phone, and set it on video. The door was about half way open, so I looked in. Linda was on all fours with Luke behind her pounding away. I had a great shot of both of them and what they were doing. I had plenty of evidence.

Linda was moaning with her eyes closed. Luke was focused on looking at her ass, and what he was doing. I took enough video to be sure and get everything. Then I put the phone in my pocket.

I took a deep breath, and walked in. I stood right in front of Linda. She opened her eyes and screamed, "oh shit, no Randy, no," and started to cry.

She jerked away from Luke, which left his cock sticking out in mid air. I will admit the guy was very well endowed.

"You stupid little wimp. You just interrupted me right in the middle of giving your wife the best fuck she has had in a long time. Go sit down over there and watch a real man please your wife."

I looked at Linda and she was crying, just saying "no", over and over.

Then she said, "Randy, I am so sorry, please let me explain."

Luke was laughing, and had gotten off the bed. He stood there naked laughing at me. I had never been so humiliated in my life. Tears were streaming down my face.

I didn't know what to do next. I walked over towards Luke, I'm not sure why because I had no clue how to fight. I guess it was pride, or something.

I reached Luke figuring I would tell him off, but what happened next caught me completely by surprise. I guess you would call it a sucker punch. I never saw it coming, and never had time to defend myself.

His fist came fast, and out of nowhere. He caught me square in the jaw, and knocked me on my back. The room started spinning, and I could taste blood. My head felt like it was in a vice. I was so dizzy it took me a second to get my bearings.

I could hear Luke laughing, and Linda screaming, "no Luke, stop, don't hurt my husband."

I struggled to get up on all fours. When I did, Luke kicked me hard on my left side. I felt the ribs break. My side, and my upper body seemed to explode. I have never felt pain like this. I struggled to breath. He kicked my ribs again. It was the last thing I remember until waking up in the emergency room.

I woke up on a gurney in the X-ray room. A technician told me to relax, they were taking pictures of my head and ribs. I was in so much pain. It also came back to me what had happened, and why I was there.

They took me back to an examination room where I saw Linda sitting in a chair. She jumped up and came over and asked if I was ok.

She was crying, and of course telling me over and over how sorry she was. I just stared at her. I knew it would hurt to talk, so I didn't.

The doctor came in and looked me over. He told my that my wife had filled him in on what happened, and the police had been called. I was wondering what she actually told him. As it turns out, she did tell the truth.

He said I had a hairline fracture of my jaw. Several ribs were broken, with one of them partially puncturing my lung. He said I was lucky, had it gone a little further, I might be dead now.

I looked at Linda, and she kept crying.

The doctor said I would be ok, but they were going to run a few more test, and keep me overnight for observation. I would be very sore, and would not be able to eat much solid food for a few days. I should be able to talk some by tomorrow.

He left and the police came in. The one doing the talking was a female officer. She was very nice, and had gotten information from the doctor. She asked Linda a bunch of questions, which she did answer honestly.

She recognized that my jaw and face were pretty swollen, but wanted me to try and answer a couple of questions. Mainly, she wanted to know if I would press charges.

I whispered no, that I would take care of things myself, and I let her know that I would not break the law in doing so. She smiled at me and wished me well. I swear I think she gave Linda some sort of go to hell look.

Linda came over and sat beside me. She started into apologies, and explanations, but I stopped her.

I managed to get out these words, "I do not want to hear anything you say right now. I want you to go home and pack. Since I will be here tonight, you can spend one more night there. Tomorrow you leave after we talk."

She tried to plead with me to let her stay at the hospital, but I pointed to the door. She got my message, and left.

They gave me something that knocked me out, so I slept good. It was so strong I didn't have nightmares. Later, I would.

I woke up the next morning and my sister Kim was sitting by my bed. She gave me a big hug, and said that Linda had called her last night. She told me that Linda had confessed everything, and was hoping I could forgive her.

"Fat chance," was all I said.

Kim had always liked Linda, but she had a different opinion now.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,300 Followers
12