It Was Better Than She Imagined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,310 Followers

Kaitlyn remained silent. Her lips were quivering just a little. She could feel her excitement growing. Anya was touching all the buttons right.

After waiting for a few moments, Anya said again, "Stay or go?" When she said the word go, she lifted her hand from Kaitlyn's leg. Kaitlyn let out a little involuntary grown. The hand came back stroking and Anya asked "Which is it, Kait?" The hand went away again.

Kaitlyn bit her lip. She wanted the feelings to stay. Finally she whispered, "Stay."

"Stay what?" Anya asked as the hand remained annoyingly off Kaitlyn's leg.

"Stay, please!"

Kaitlyn was rewarded with the return of Anya's hand. Now it was stroking in bigger circles, going down inside her thigh as far as Anya's fingers could touch without Kaitlyn parting her legs. Anya made no effort to try and force Kaitlyn's legs apart. The tips of her fingers would just run along the seam between the two legs.

"Do you imagine that night, Kait? Do you imagine that it was you laying back, having Taryn eating your pussy? She was very good at it. Her tongue was nice and long. And she had a way of flicking it up." Her fingers stroked Kaitlyn's thigh upwards. "And down." They flicked back down along the soft skin. "She used to make me cum so nice."

As Kaitlyn listened, her legs started to part slightly to allow Anya more access. Anya took whatever space Kaitlyn gave her, extending the strokes.

"Or did you wish it was you, kneeling down. Did you want it to be your face in my pussy, getting it all covered with my juices?" Anya chuckled. "Oh, I would have liked that. I always hoped you might come back or ask me sometime after that. It would have been so much fun."

As her fingers stroked back and forth, Kaitlyn kept opening her legs a bit more. Her eyes were closed as she focused on the touch and the sound of Anya's voice.

"But you were scared, weren't you Kait," Anya continued. "Scared of what you wanted. Scared that you wanted to be touched by a lesbian. And scared that you wanted to touch a lesbian. Well Kait now that you are being touched by a lesbian, do you like it?" Anya's fingers kept moving around, but they had slowly migrated upwards to be quite close to Kaitlyn's pussy. "Do you like it, Kait?" Anya asked again.

Her fingers started to retreat away from the spot of increasing pleasure to Kaitlyn. She knew what Anya wanted. She needed to confess her desire if her to keep going. She nodded, hoping that would satisfy Anya.

"Not good enough, Kait," Anya said and her hand retreated a little farther. "You need to tell me these things. I want everything to be clear."

Flicking her tongue along her lips, Kaitlyn struggled to get the words out. "Yes Anya, I like you touching me."

"Oh I am so glad to hear that, Kait. If you want more, why don't you open your legs wide so I can touch that little pussy of yours?" Anya waited to see her reaction.

This time there was very little hesitation. Kaitlyn spread her legs wide enough that Anya would be able to touch her however she wanted.

Anya moved her hand to take advantage immediately. She placed her hand over Kaitlyn's pussy but applied very little pressure. She was rewarded by Kaitlyn pressing her hips forward to increase the pressure. Anya's smile grew triumphant. She had Kaitlyn.

Leaning forward again, Anya spoke so that no one else could hear. Her voice was very certain. "I'm going to fuck you tonight, Kait. I'm going to fuck you right here in the club. I'm going to make you cum like you have never cum before. And I am going to do it more than one time. But first I am going to tease you. I am going to make you beg me to do it."

Kaitlyn was stunned by Anya's words. They scared her to death. At the same time, they excited her beyond belief. Her hips were now pressing rhythmically against Anya's fingers and that caused them to move faster.

"But what about my husband? I can't with him here. What will I say?" She stammered out her questions, not even realizing that she wasn't protesting the act but rather how she would get away with it.

Anya looked at her. She saw how beautiful Kaitlyn was. Her beauty was made all the more desirable by her own excitement. She wanted her, and what was more, she knew Kaitlyn wanted this.

"Follow my lead, Kait, and maybe he won't know. But honestly, I don't really care. I know what you want. You want to be treated like a slutty little dyke. You are already thinking about what I mean by fucking you, imagining all different possibilities. I can tell because of the way that you are thrusting against my hand." Anya's fingers pressed in hard against Kaitlyn, causing her to groan. "In the end, you are going to be asking, begging me to fuck you. You know that is the truth. Either that, or it will be the biggest regret of your life."

She looked up and could see that Alan was making his way back. She only had another thirty seconds of privacy. "It's your choice. I can still find someone else to play with tonight. When Alan gets back, I am going to the bathroom. You can either come with me, or not. If not, I won't be back."

She moved her hand back onto the top of Kaitlyn's thigh just before Alan got there and sat back as if they had just been chatting.

"You girls having fun?" he asked as he sat down.

Anya smiled. "Oh yes. We have just been talking about old experiences and how fun it would be to relive some of them. Right, Kait?"

Kaitlyn put down the drink she had been sipping. "Yes, you're right Anya."

Alan started to complain about the line at the bar, and how pushy people had been. Kaitlyn listened to him and found that her irritation with him grew. He seemed so self-centered. At a moment when she could have used him paying attention to her, he totally missed the moment.

Anya stood up; her hand sliding off Kaitlyn's leg. "I need to go to the loo."

Looking at her for a moment, Kaitlyn made her decision. "I think I will go too." She tried not to look over at Alan.

"Okay," he said. "I'll just stay here and watch the coats."

Loud enough for Alan to hear, Anya said to Kaitlyn, "I hope that the lines aren't too long. I have had to wait forever a few times."

As soon as they were hidden from view of Alan, Anya took Kaitlyn's hand in hers. She could feel Kaitlyn's fingers tighten, trying to draw strength from her. Walking down the hallway to the bathroom, Anya kept on going past the bathroom and took a corner to a little covey that led to a storage closet. She smiled when she noticed it was unoccupied.

Turning, she pulled Kaitlyn into her arms. Reaching up one hand behind her head, Anya kissed her. It was a hard kiss, full of passion. Kaitlyn moaned into the kiss and did not resist at all. When Anya's tongue touched her lips, she immediately parted her mouth to give her access. Kaitlyn's own hands wrapped around Anya and pulled her body against the other woman. She felt Anya's hand on her ass caressing it. She groaned again into the kiss.

There was a little part of her brain that stood apart, watching as if from outside. She couldn't believe how brazenly she was behaving. She was acting like a true slut, making out with someone that in all honestly she hardly knew. But even this outside observer was excited by what she saw. She was watching a fantasy come to life. Even the thought that someone might come around the corner and see her behaving like this turned her on.

She was so horny by this point that Kaitlyn was trying to shift her body so that she could rub herself against Anya's leg. She wanted to feel pressure again on her pussy. She had just gotten into position when Anya pulled back from the kiss.

"Not yet my little slut. There will need to be true begging before you get to cum tonight. Do you understand, Kait?"

Breathing hard and flushed, Kaitlyn nodded. As much as she wanted to get relief, Anya's being in charge was part of the excitement. Anya's commanding manner let her give over control of the situation so that she no longer had to make the choices. Anya would let her be the slut that Kaitlyn wanted to be.

"Let's go to the restroom now. I want to go," Anya said. She kissed Kaitlyn one more time. This time, the kiss was a little less forceful and a little slower. It didn't raise the level of passion but kept it where it was.

When they got into the bathroom, they were pleased to find that there were only two women waiting ahead of them. Anya gauged where each of the stalls were and let one woman go ahead of them so that the handicap stall was free. She pulled Kaitlyn in with her.

Kaitlyn was turning red from embarrassment. It was a combination of being in the stall together and that there were other women there who knew about it. Anya smiled at Kaitlyn's predicament. Then she stood in front of Kaitlyn and lifted her minidress above her waist.

"Take them off for me," she whispered so that only Kaitlyn could hear.

Shuffling forward, Kaitlyn obeyed. As she came close she could tell that just like her, Anya's panties were wet. It made her feel a little better that she was exciting Anya. Using her hand on Kaitlyn's shoulder to steady herself, Anya lifted one foot then the other out of the panties. Standing in front of her, Anya showed off her pussy.

Since she was young, Kaitlyn hadn't seen such a bare pussy. It was complete shaven. Anya's lips were prominent, spaying wide. Kaitlyn could see her clit protruding out, like a tiny little cock. And the wetness glistened. She couldn't help herself from licking her lips.

Anya smiled an evil looking smile but didn't try to get Kaitlyn to do anything else. She sat down and relieved her bladder. As the sound of the urine stream went on, Kaitlyn's face grew redder and redder. Anya wiped herself and then stood up, letting her minidress fall down over her hips.

"Now yours," she softly said. Kaitlyn knew what she meant. With a combination of embarrassment and excitement, she pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. When Anya held out her hand, she gave them to her. Anya brought then up to her nose and sniffed in the aroma of what was by now almost soaked.

"Mmmm, they smell so good. I am looking forward to tasting you for real." Kaitlyn was still very self-conscious and Anya was making things worse. She sat down on the toilet, but nothing happened. Finally closing her eyes, she was able to relax enough to go. When she opened her eyes, she glimpsed Anya finishing pulling up the panties that she had given Anya.

"What are you doing? I need my panties, Anya!" she cried out.

Laughing, Anya replied, "You can wear mine, Kait. We're just swapping for a while." She placed her hand against the wet fabric and pressed it against her pussy. "I can feel your wetness against me, Kait. It reminds me of how turned on you are. Here you go." She held out her own panties for Kait.

Kait stood up and took them from her. She stood there holding them. "But, they are different colors. Yours are white and mine are black. What if Alan notices the difference?"

Anya moved close to Kait and kissed her hard. "I told you, Kait, I don't really care. I want you and I mean to have you. I plan on fucking you hard, my little slutty Kait. But .... if you want to walk away, all you have to do is take them off me and I'll go find another playmate tonight. And you won't get a night that will fulfill all your fantasies." She made a scoffing noise. "Besides, do you really think Alan pays that much attention to you? Even if he did think something and mentioned it, just look at him like he is an idiot and tell him that he obviously doesn't notice you because these are the ones you have been wearing all night."

Grabbing Kaitlyn's hand, Anya placed them under her skirt right on the top of the panties. "Your choice, Kait. Go ahead and take them off."

Just touching Anya was driving all other thoughts out of Kaitlyn's head. Alan wouldn't notice. Anya was right. And she could deal with it. She couldn't walk away now, not with as exciting as this was.

Her voice was quiet and meek as she dropped her hands. "No, Anya."

"Good. That's my good little slut."

Every time that Anya called her a slut, especially her little slut, Kaitlyn could feel a jolt race through her body. She couldn't tell which was more exciting; letting go and acting like a slut or the feeling of being desired that the word "my" conveyed. She pulled on Anya's panties. They felt slightly tighter than hers, a welcoming presence of this exciting woman.

"Let's get back to the table. By now he'll be wondering where we are," Anya said and opened the door to the stall, clearly in charge now. Kaitlyn just nodded and followed her. They washed up. Kaitlyn had to repair some of her makeup, cleaning off some lipstick that had smeared and touching her lips up. Anya didn't bother, instead watching Kaitlyn. Feeling her eyes watching, Kaitlyn paid special attention to making herself look good. She liked the feeling of being desired and appreciated.

Done, she turned to Anya. Her voice was meek again as she spoke. "Do I look good, Anya?"

There was something about the way Kaitlyn said her name that Anya liked. There was an emphasis, an accent to it that gave it meaning beyond just her name. She thought, "Oh, this is going to be so much fun!" Out loud she said, "Kait, you look good enough to eat!" She laughed a throaty laugh as Kaitlyn blushed yet again.

As they left the restroom, Anya took Kaitlyn's hand. It made Kaitlyn a little nervous but excited her at the same time. How would it look to Alan if she came back holding hands with another woman? What would other people think about her? At the same time, there was a feeling of the forbidden to it. And in some little way, she was showing off this slutty side of herself even though others might not see it.

She shouldn't have really worried. By the time they got back to the table, they had to push their way through the crowd. To Alan, all that it looked like was that Anya was leading the way and holding on to Kaitlyn's hand to help her get there.

"It must have been crowded! You gals have been gone a while." He perfunctorily kissed Kaitlyn as she sat down. "The place is really jumping now!"

Anya slid her hand down inside Kaitlyn's thigh as she sat down. She noted that Kaitlyn completely accepted it now and gave no sign of being startled. Instead, she spread her legs wide enough that Anya's hand could caress the inside of it. Although she was not quite bold enough to let her have access to her pussy again.

They sipped their drinks for a short time while they watched the dancers. Both women were starting to move to the music. Kaitlyn felt more connected to Anya now. There was a rhythm that was running through both of them that was synchronized. She closed her eyes and swayed back and forth. To Alan it seemed like it was to the music. To Kaitlyn it was to that connection.

"Feel like dancing," Anya asked. "Either of you? Both of you?" She leaned forward over the table in the direction of Alan. As she did so, she took the opportunity to slide her hand all the way up Kaitlyn's leg. She softly stroked up and down. The side of her hand pressed against Kaitlyn's mound. Alan's attention was on Anya and therefore completely missed the fluttering of Kaitlyn's eyelids and the biting of her lower lip.

"Sounds great," said Alan. Although objectively Anya was as good looking as Kaitlyn, he was so used to Kaitlyn that Anya seemed much more attractive and he was excited about dancing with two women.

As Anya slid her hand back down, Kaitlyn was able to regain a small measure of control. "Mmhmm," she murmured in agreement.

They got up together and made their way onto the floor. Finding a clear spot, they started dancing. The music was loud and fast. The two women were dancing side by side, facing Alan. Even though she was looking towards Alan, Kaitlyn was really just aware of Anya. She could feel her body brush against her as she moved to the music. She could tell that it wasn't just random. Anya wanted to keep her excited as much as she wanted to stay that way. Their bodies were soon completely in sync. When Anya turned, she turned with her. At one point, they both turned sideways from Alan. With their bodies close together, they started an undulating motion that made it almost look like Anya was humping her ass. Most of the time, they were almost touching. Every once in a while, they "mistimed" it and Anya pressed her hips right into Kaitlyn.

One song ran into another. The two women adjusted to the new beat without a pause. The dance floor grew even more crowded and they were pushed together and further away from their table. Using the closeness as an excuse, Anya slipped her arm around Kaitlyn's waist. Their sides were now constantly touching. When one crouched down, the other came with her. They were dancing faster too.

By the time the fourth dance was over, Alan was sweating and completely out of breath. Catching their attention, he asked the women if they wanted to take a break. Kaitlyn let Anya answer for her.

"I think we will stay and keep dancing," Anya said. If the music hadn't been so loud, Alan might have recognized the smug tone in her voice. Even before he turned away, they were already facing each other continuing to dance. Anya kept an eye in his direction. When she was sure that he had returned to the table, she placed her hands on Kaitlyn's hips and pulled her in a little closer.

They continued to dance this way. Anya holding her; Kaitlyn enjoying her touch. She followed Anya's lead, letting her control things. She stopped thinking about anything except for Anya and how her touch made her feel. She moved in time with Anya. Her eyes stayed on Anya's, finding a sense of pleasure she couldn't remember feeling before.

For the first dance, no one watching them would have noticed anything unusual. It was very common for women to be dancing together. Anya didn't do anything more than just hold Kaitlyn's hips as they danced.

The next dance was a little different. This time Anya was dancing for Kaitlyn's benefit. There was a rawer sense of sexuality that she put off. Most people were focused on who they were with or what they were doing. But there were a few who noticed. This time they were apart but Anya was doing her best to excite Kaitlyn with her dance. Both of them were twirling, always coming back to look at each other.

As Anya danced, she started to add in a flourish. With a particular beat, she would throw her head back and bend backwards. Her perfect breasts were almost revealed for a second before she snapped back up. As she did it, her hands slid up her belly which pulled up her dress just a little extra bit. It was a very sexy move and Kaitlyn made sure that she was facing Anya at that moment of the song. She started anticipating it. Anya seemed to be flaunting herself. She knew it was for her since it was clear that no one else existed for Anya at that moment. The song hit that moment just as it ended and Anya held herself in the backwards position for several seconds after the music faded. As she flipped up straight, Anya's bangs partially obscured her eyes for a moment. Kaitlyn could see that Anya was still looking at her through her hair. Anya's mouth parted just a little and her tongue licked a little trickle of sweat from her upper lip as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes were smoldering looking at Kaitlyn.

Now when they danced, they were more clearly dancing together. They looked at each other, followed each other's movements and at times touched. As the dance continued, there was a growing sexual element. Anya began to brush against Kaitlyn, slowly moving closer to her. Kaitlyn couldn't take her eyes off Anya. When Anya thrust forward at her, Kaitlyn was originally moving away in time with Anya. It was a flirtatious little dance they were doing; one moving forward and the other retreating.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,310 Followers