It was the Beginning of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like Alyson's was a few minutes ago when she was working me with that Coppertone. Mine too, actually.

"He had his hand up my dress and he was fingering me and it felt so good that I let him keep going until he made me cum. Then he took his dick out of his tux and he wanted to fuck me, but he didn't have a condom so I wouldn't let him."

Amy stole a glance at Alyson and watched her squirm, clearly uncomfortable hearing the story again. Tortured even.

Dana Lee continued, "He was begging me to fuck him, but I wouldn't do it without a condom. I started giving him a hand job though, and while I was stroking him he pushed my head down to his dick. I took it in my mouth and started sucking. I remembered what you told me about sucking it just like a straw trying to get the last bit of a milkshake. Guess you're a good tutor because he was moaning real quick."

Feeling Amy's eyes on her, Alyson tried to hide her fidgets by taking a long pull on her bottle. God, Dana Lee. Will you just hurry the fuck up and finish this stupid fucking story?

"I kept sucking when he started moaning and he didn't give me any warning at all. He just came in my mouth without telling. I tried to swallow, but I wasn't ready and I pulled back off of his cock. He kept cumming though and blasted me in the face with a couple of spurts and then he came all over my dress. I had to pour wine on it and tell Mom someone spilt a drink on me so she wouldn't find out what really happened."

Amy laughed and said, "How did you not tell me that before?"

"Alyson didn't want me to tell you."

"Why?"

They both looked at Alyson and she just shrugged.

"Anyway," Dana Lee continued. "We want to fuck so bad that's all we can think about. But with David lurking around all day long, there's no chance."

"What about his house?"

"His mom doesn't work."

Before Amy could offer another suggestion, Alyson jumped in and desperately said, "Why are you doing this? We said we were going to stay virgins."

"I know, Alyson. I know, but I get so fucking horny. I want his cock inside me so bad. I want to know what it feels like. It's all I think about."

"How can that be all you think about?" Alyson almost screamed.

Dana Lee looked confused. Amy placed her hand on top of Alyson's, gently caressed it, and whispered softly, "Chill, girl. You're losing it."

"What's the matter with you?" Dana Lee asked.

Fuck. That weed was really fucking strong. I'm out of control. Fuck it. If she wants cock, there's nothing I can do about it. She's as straight as my mom. She'll never want me. Fuck. Alyson quickly composed herself and said, "Nothing. I'm sorry. Why don't you just take him to Amy's apartment tonight?"

Dana Lee looked at Amy who shrugged and said, "My dad and my brother are off hauling a load to Portland. Probably won't be back until Monday or Tuesday. You can go there and fuck if you want to."

"Are you serious?"

"Sure," Amy said. "Why the fuck not?" Then she turned to Alyson and said, "Let's go out tonight. We'll get good and fucked up. Maybe even actually get fucked."

Alyson shrugged, "Okay. You want me to pick you up?"

Amy shook her head and said, "No. I've got to go pick up my paycheck. Just meet me at Winn-Dixie and we'll go to Jack Sparrow's. It's right there."

*

Rashawne finished collecting the last shopping cart and walked back into Winn-Dixie through the automatic doors. He smiled at Ericka Davis who was the customer service supervisor and said, "Can I take my break now?"

The tall, light skinned, black woman, with three inch long dreads that were dyed burgundy red finished overriding the register she was opening for a new cashier and said, "Sure. I'm due for mine too. I'll meet you back there."

The cashiers at register one and the customer service desk gave each other a knowing smile as Ericka did the last steps to set up the register and slowly walked through the frozen food aisle to the rear of the store.

When she entered the employee lounge, Rashawne was sitting on the sofa drinking a Mountain Dew and eating a turkey sandwich. She waited for him to take the last bite of his sandwich before taking his hand and pulling him to his feet. She was tall for a woman. At 5" 9", she was only an inch or two shorter than Rashawne. In her heels, she looked him directly in the eye as she brought her lips to his and softly melted them together into a kiss.

Rashawne didn't know exactly how old Ericka was, but he assumed she had to be at least as old as his mother. But he didn't give a shit. She was a fine looking woman, with massive tits, and a nice round ass, and her pussy felt as good as any other girl he'd fucked. And unlike girls his own age, Erika didn't expect any romance or chit-chat. All she wanted from him was a good, hard fuck. But as hot as sex with Ericka was, she was such a fucking bitch that he was desperate to drop her, like the bad habit she was. Particularly now that he had Amy in his sights.

He broke the kiss before her tongue found his and said, "We said we weren't going to do this anymore."

She hastily began to pull his beige Winn-Dixie polo shirt out of his black work pants and lifted it over his head. He gasped as her hands roamed his muscular torso and she playfully massaged his left nipple with her tongue just before she not so gently bit it. Then her lips met his again and he offered no resistance as her hands found his belt and began to undo it. Once his fly was open, his dick popped into her left hand and quickly grew to its full nine inches as she softly stroked it.

"Oh my god, Ericka," he gasped. "This is crazy."

She bit his bottom lip, drew blood, and said, "Shut up and fuck me."

"Here?"

She shook her head. "No. Into the ladies room. None of the cashiers are due for a break until I lock their register for them."

Without complaint or argument, he followed her into the female staff restroom and was doing a little hop as he tried to step out of his pants without removing his Jordans. His pants still around his ankles, she pushed him against the sink counter and dropped to her knees to take his cock into her mouth. Her cheeks began to hollow and his hands found their way into her hair, tightly gripping her short dreads. Softly she let his dick slide down her throat until the head of his nine inch cock was massaging her tonsils. Then she began to slowly work her head up and down the length of his cock massaging it with her tongue, tasting and swallowing his delicious pre-cum.

Then she stood, letting him lift her shirt over her head between kisses. He unclasped the hook at the back of her bra, letting her caramel colored D cups fall free as she kicked off her shoes and slid her pants and thong down her smooth caramel colored thighs. As soon as she stepped her feet free from the black pants, he became the aggressor and quickly bent her over the sink counter. He slipped two fingers into her freshly shaved pussy from behind and then leaned forward, his free hand cupping her left tit and tweaking the nipple erect. He let his lips touch her ear as he said, "I don't have a rubber, Ericka."

"Fuck me anyway."

"You sure?"

"Yes," she hissed. "I'm on the pill now." She gasped as he entered her to the hilt in one smooth stroke. "Oh fuck. Your cock feels so fucking good."

He slowly pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. All the way in until his balls were tickling the backs of her thighs. Then all the way out until just the head was left inside her, barely parting the lips of her pussy. Back and forth like that he went. He liked being able to watch her facial expressions in the mirror as he continued to pump her with his cock. She'd moan, gasp, squint her eyes, form her mouth into an oh as she would say the word, "Oh. Oh. Oooooh."

Then she'd drop her head down and bite her bottom lip to keep from screaming. At that point, he began to shorten and increase the speed of his thrusts. As she bit her lip to keep her own orgasm silent, he felt it being harder and harder to hold back his own building cum. He tried to slow his thrusts again to maintain control, but she felt his hips decelerating and began to thrust her ass back to meet him, forcing him to maintain the tempo he'd established. When finally he could no longer hold back his cum, he quickly pulled out and stepped to the side to offer her his cock. She gladly, greedily even, accepted the offering and wrapped her full lips around the head of his cock and began to suck.

Within seconds, he was cumming and shooting blast after blast into her mouth. As he shot into her mouth and the first blast slid down her tongue and into her throat, she swallowed and kept swallowing with each blast. Sucking his glorious eighteen-year-old dick until he was completely drained, not allowing a single drop to hit the floor. When there was finally no cum left to suck from him, she let his cock slip from her mouth. Still firm and rigid. She smiled as she held the cock and said, "Good. We got more fucking to do."

*

Amy stepped through the automatic doors into Winn-Dixie and smiled as soon as she saw Joann Garner at the customer service desk. Joann took a look at Amy dressed in a little white tank top, clearly no bra beneath it, that rode up above her navel showing everyone her gold stud pierced through her bellybutton. Her purple low rider jeans, that were so tight they looked like purple body paint, were shoved down into a pair of tan cowboy boots. She'd straightened her normally wavy, shoulder length, blonde hair and combed it so that her bangs fell over her eyebrows and had dangling gold earrings in each ear.

Joann whistled softly and said, "You look good enough to eat, little girl."

Amy blushed, but smiled a little wider. She liked the 50 year old black mother of three. She could be a little abrupt, but she'd always been nice to Amy. She'd even let her sleep on her sofa a few times, when she'd had fights with her mom, back before she'd turned 18 and was finally able to move in with her dad without her mom being able to have him arrested. I'll have to take her out to dinner one night this summer. Just me and her.

"Thanks, Joann. You know where my check is?"

Joann smiled, but bitterness gnawed at her heart. She'd let Amy sleep on her couch at least a dozen times but the precious little princess had never once offered anything in return. Spoiled brat. What goes around comes around. Thinks she's too fucking good for my son. Let her see how life really is.

"You'll have to ask Ericka. I don't know where she put it."

"Know where she is?"

"Try the break room."

"Sweet," Amy said. "Catch y'all later."

Amy headed back through the frozen food aisle in the direction of the staff lounge. As soon as she was out of ear shot, Nancy Green at register one said, "Why'd you send her back there?"

Joann shrugged and said, "Girl's obviously going out to party. She needs her check."

"You know Ericka put them in the drawer."

"I don't know that she did that. Besides, Ericka's the boss, not me. She should give her her check."

"You know Ericka is back there with Rashawne."

"Yeah I know."

"And you know Amy's sweet on him."

"I know that too."

"You're such a bitch, Joann."

"You're three for three."

*

Amy stepped through the doors that read Staff Only and gave a puzzled look when she saw someone's Winn-Dixie shirt laying on the floor. Shit. Where the fuck is Ericka? Oh well. I don't have to have my check. I might as well pee while I'm here though. Jack Sparrow's has the coldest beer in Jacksonville, but it doesn't exactly have the cleanest place to sit and take a piss. Amy giggled.

She pushed open the restroom door and was met with the sight of Ericka Davis sitting on the sink counter wearing nothing but a pair of white socks. Her melon sized boobs bouncing up and down as Rashawne Williams worked his cock in and out of her pussy.

Amy's eyes fixated on how long Ericka's chocolate colored nipples were and how they contrasted with the coffee with three creams color of the rest of her body.

Rashawne's skin by comparison was coffee black all the way. As Amy stood dumbfounded by what she'd walked into, Ericka finally spotted her between gasps and screamed, "Oh fuck! Get the fuck out, you little white cunt!"

Rashawne also spotted her in the mirror and immediately pulled his dick out of Ericka's pussy and tried unsuccessfully to cover his hammer up with his hands.

Horrified. Amy quickly turned and ran from the break room, straight through the store and out the door without stopping to talk to anyone. As Nancy and Joann watched her run through the automatic doors, Joann said, "Don't think she got her check."

*

Amy's hands were shaking slightly as she sat in her red Chevrolet Cruze and dug into her purse until she'd found the clear plastic baggie. She'd picked it up from her neighbor, Katie Jimenez, just before she'd left her apartment. She located her mirror and laid it flat on the car's center console. Then she sprinkled a little white powder from the plastic baggie onto the mirror. She put the baggie back in her purse and used her debit card to separate the pile of white powder into four individual lines. She dropped the card back into her purse and extracted an already rolled up twenty dollar bill.

Alyson sat in the passenger seat watching. They'd met in the Winn-Dixie parking lot just before Amy went into the store to get her paycheck. Amy had gone into the store as cheerful as Alyson had ever seen her and came out looking like she'd seen a ghost. Amy hadn't said a word when she came back to the car. Just opened her purse and started digging. Alyson sat and watched, saying and doing nothing until Amy used the bill to snort two of the lines off the mirror. Amy gave her head a little shake from side to side after she sat up from doing the second line and inhaled deeply through her nose to make sure she left no residue in her nostrils. Fuck yeah. That is good motherfucking cocaine.

As Amy handed the bill to Alyson, Alyson said, "You okay?"

Amy shook her head but didn't say anything as she shut her eyes and leaned back against her door, the back of her head resting on the window glass. Alyson watched her a moment, shrugged, and looked at the cocaine lined up on top of Amy's mirror. Shit. I should just do it. I've been wanting to for a long fucking time. Almost as long as I've wanted to suck Dana Lee's pussy. Mom would freak. Everything I want to do. Mom would freak.

"Just do it, baby," Amy said to her. "You know you want to. We've talked about it a dozen times."

She looked up and saw Amy's eyes were open and her pupils were already dilating. "Mom would freak. So would yours for that matter if she found out."

That made Amy smile. "Can you think of a better reason to do it?"

Alyson chuckled as she handed the bill back to Amy. "No, but I'm still not doing it."

Amy shrugged and snorted the last two lines herself. Then she pulled a bag of pre-rolled joints, also supplied by Katie Jimenez, from her purse. Alyson happily let Amy place one between her lips and light it for her with her cigarette lighter. Alyson took a deep drag, held the smoke in until she coughed, and said, "Now this I'll do all night long."

"Sweet," Amy said. "I've got a dozen joints in the bag and don't plan to have any left when we go home."

*

"Why are we coming here?" Tanner asked as Dana Lee led him up the steps to Amy's upstairs apartment.

"Amy's dad and brother are out of town. She told me to pick up a flick and bring it over."

Tanner wondered what was eating Dana Lee. She was so fucking anxious. Bitchy even, which wasn't like her at all. She was usually sweet and funny. What the fuck is up with her tonight? Must be on the rag. He decided it would be best not to make a move on her tonight.

Tanner shrugged and stood behind Dana Lee as she rang Amy's doorbell. "Looks like she's not home."

Dana Lee turned the knob. The door was unlocked just like Amy told her she would leave it. Tanner followed as Dana Lee stepped into the apartment. After she flipped on the lights and called out to the empty apartment, she turned back to Tanner and said nervously, "She must have gone out. Get us a beer out of the fridge and I'll text her."

Tanner returned from Amy's kitchen with two of her dad's Coronas in his hand. He handed one to Dana Lee and she took a sip and said, "She went out with Alyson. I guess she forgot that she invited us over."

Tanner shrugged and said, "Let's go to the movies then."

Shit, Dana Lee thought. How can he be so fucking dumb? "We've already got a movie. Let's just watch it here."

"Oh," he said. "Okay. I guess we can do that." He chuckled and took a long swallow of his Corona. "We even have beer here."

Beer. He's got me alone and is about to have me out of my clothes, and beer is the fucking selling point for him. She handed him the DVD and said, "Just put the fucking movie in." What am I doing with such a fucking dumbass? I should call this whole thing off.

She sat on the sofa and kicked off her flip flops as he figured out how to work Amy's home entertainment system. By the time he figured it out and had the DVD started, Dana Lee had lit a cigarette and sat impatiently with her legs crossed taking a deep drag on the cigarette. She held it in briefly, getting the nicotine's full effect before releasing a stream of smoke.

Grinning broadly from his accomplishment, he turned to her and said, "Got it, babe." Seeing her taking another drag on the cigarette, he said, "You sure it's cool for you to smoke in here?"

Dana Lee rolled her eyes and said, "Amy does it."

"Still," Tanner said. "Her dad might not like people smoking in his apartment."

"Good fucking grief, Tanner," she said. "There's an ashtray on every level surface in the room. You really think I'm the only person that smokes in here?"

"Oh," he said, looking around. "I guess you're right."

He crossed the room from the TV over to the sofa and sat next to her. She took another drag on the cigarette as they watched the opening scene of No Strings Attached and said, "I hope this movie is as good as Alyson told me it was."

"Me too," Tanner said. "Maybe a good movie will make you a little less tense."

She smiled. Then she laughed. Sometimes Tanner wasn't so dumb after all. She was tense, and she was taking it out on him. Perhaps I should have just told him I was bringing him here to fuck. But what fun would that be?

She took a deep drag on the cigarette and expelled it slowly, letting go of her tension, and yanking out the stick that was rammed up her ass. She wanted this guy, as dumb as he was, so she let him take hold of her hand, snuggled against him, and rested her head on his shoulder as they continued to watch the movie. After a few minutes, he asked, "You want another beer?"

Tanner watched as she shook her head. I should kiss her. She's in such a mood though that she's likely to make me take her home if she doesn't want it. Fuck it.

He shifted so that he could lean his face down to hers and pressed their lips together softly. Her lips parted and he briefly sucked her top lip. Then her bottom lip. Slowly eased his tongue into her mouth. Then brought it back out and again briefly sucked one lip and then the other before slipping his tongue back into her mouth and letting it intertwine with hers. Holy motherfucker. She kisses so fucking good.

They continued to kiss until Tanner was sure he heard a little moan escape from Dana Lee's throat. They'd kissed again since prom, but never like this with her completely accepting of his tongue. Totally compliant. Fuck. I want to touch her body so fucking bad. I want her. I need her.