It Was the Middle of Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and Dana Lee each exchanged another look. Then Amy quickly stripped out of her black bikini and crawled onto the bed on the side of Rashawne opposite from Gina. Dana Lee, on the other hand, was far too impatient to bother with stripping out of her yellow bikini. Without taking time to strip, she hurriedly crawled onto the bed with Alyson and nudged her to scoot over a little so she'd have room to take Rashawne's left nut into her mouth and begin to suck.

Rashawne moaned, and Amy and Gina both gasped as he finger fucked Gina with his left hand and Amy with his right. Dana Lee was momentarily content to lavishly lick and suck Rashawne's entire ball sack, taking in the musky flavor that oozed of testosterone. Alyson continued to suck the head of Rashawne's cock for all she was worth, but as soon as she relaxed her grip with her hand on the bottom half of the cock, Dana Lee pushed the hand aside and began to tongue and slide her lips up the lower portion of Rashawne's member.

Now Alyson was in even bigger heaven than Rashawne. I'm this close. I'm this close. It probably won't happen the way I want, but oh god I am this fucking close. She slid as much of Rashawne's nine inches into her mouth as she possibly could, trying to meet her lips to Dana Lee's, but when he roughly rammed the head of his cock against the back of her throat, she choked and gagged and immediately let his cock fall from her mouth. Just as immediately, Dana Lee took his dick into her mouth and sucked the entire nine inches down into her throat. She then slowly slid her lips back up the length of the cock and offered it back to Alyson.

Alyson accepted the offering, but rather than sucking the cock back into her mouth, she placed her lips around the very tip and gave it a soft kiss. Dana Lee then kissed the underside just below where Alyson's lips had gone. As if they were using a baseball bat to chose up sides, they continued to alternate kissing down the cock. When they reached the base of the cock, Alyson kissed up the cock on one side, and Dana Lee kissed up the cock on the other side until they reached the tip at the exact same moment and each unintentionally let the other softly match their lips in a tender, almost chaste, closed mouth kiss. At the kiss, Alyson gasped. But, before she could lean in for another, she felt herself being pulled away and up until she was straddling Rashawne's muscular chest.

As she turned to look back to Dana Lee, she witnessed her desire again swallowing Rashawne's entire cock and slowly working her lips up and down the length of his shaft, her eyes rapturously closed. Fuck. All she cares about is cock. Then Alyson turned back to face Rashawne and saw Amy and Gina laying on either side of him, each slowly rubbing their clits and fingering their pussies. Then she felt Rashawne's hands slowly caressing their way up her stomach and then around to her back and smoothly untying her green bikini top to release her lush breasts. Thinking back to how she'd instructed Christian earlier in the day, Alyson giggled. No need to tell this motherfucker what to do.

Then moments after tossing her bra aside, his hands moved back around to the front and he was softly cupping and feeling the heft of her breasts. Squeezing them together. His thumbs simultaneously circled her pink areolas, each about the size of a dime. Then his thumbs were softly flicking across her tiny pink nipples. Such tiny pencil eraser nipples affixed to such magnificent boobs.

Her gaze fell to her right and her eyes fixed upon Gina slowly working three fingers of her left hand in and out of her neatly trimmed golden blonde pussy while she used her right hand to vigorously rub her clit. At that point, Alyson was in a near trance like state as she enjoyed the feel of Rashawne's hands caressing her tits but was unable to remove her eyes from Gina's glorious body. Fuck. She's so fucking beautiful. I wish she was playing with my tits right now instead of Rashawne. And her tits. God I want to suck them. Amy's are nice but her mom's are as big as mine and just as firm. Fuck. Oh shit.

At that moment, Gina and Alyson made eye contact and Gina smiled wickedly at Amy's best friend. Then she slowly lifted her right foot to Alyson for the young girl to rub. Without thinking what she was doing, Alyson began to massage Gina's foot and as it rose closer to her face, Alyson leaned forward and took Gina's big toe into her mouth and softly, lovingly sucked it just as she had Rashawne's cock.

In a daze, she felt herself being pulled to Rashawne as Gina slowly withdrew her foot from Alyson's reach. As Gina sat her foot back upon the mattress, Rashawne took one of Alyson's nipples into his mouth and began to suck. Mmmm. Fuck. That feels good. Love his lips on my nips. Damn. I might cum just from him doing that. That and watching Gina fuck herself. Fuck. I want her foot back.

As he switched from sucking one nipple and then the other and then back to the other, she felt herself being guided. His hand on her hips easing them down. Down. Down. Until she felt the tip of his cock brushing the cloth that covered her pussy. Only that piece of cloth kept her from being fucked before she even realized she was fucked. As she felt Rashawne's finger pulling on the elastic and sliding that portion of her bikini to the side, leaving her pussy open and exposed, she began to panic. Oh, god. Oh, god. No. Oh, god. What is he doing? Oh, god. We're going to fuck. She looked around in a panic. Three sets of eyes surrounded her watching, waiting to see her pussy pierced by this gigantic, black, ramrod of a cock.

Rashawne was grinning from ear to ear at the sight of Alyson's flaming red bush. Fuck yeah. I'm about to score my first ginger pussy.

Alyson felt the tip of his cock opening the moist lips of her pussy and stopping only because of her hymen. He pushed up with his cock and she felt it stretch. She whimpered in fear. Unable to think. Knowing her friends were mistaking her emotions for excitement. Knowing they would save her if they knew. Her mouth frozen. Unable to speak as she felt the hymen stretch even more. Knowing it was about to break. Oh, god. Please. Oh, god. Please. No, god. No.

Then Alanis Morisette's glorious voice filled the stateroom. "I'm a bitch, I'm a...."

Before another lyric rang throughout the stateroom, Alyson was off of Rashawne's cock and diving for her phone. "Yes, Mommy......I love you too, Mommy......I miss you too......Yes. I'm so sorry about earlier...." She scooped her bikini top, purse and baton from the floor and ducked out the door.

Rashawne said, "Damn." I've wanted to fuck that gorgeous redhead since the first day I saw her twirling a baton after summer football practice in tenth grade. Damn.. Then, with a silent shrug of his shoulders, he reached his hand to Dana Lee and pulled her to him for a brief kiss. Barely a peck and a soft suck of each lip, lasting just long enough work her out of her bikini so that she was just as naked as the other two he had in his bed. Okay. It's Amy's bed, but right now I rule it, so it's mine.

Dana Lee glanced toward the stateroom door, and considered for a few moments chasing after Alyson to make sure she was okay. But she could hear Alyson talking to her bitch of a mother out on deck, so she turned back and looked down at Rashawne. His eyes were dark, but burning with an incredible fire. She was absolutely mesmerized.

Rashawne looked from Dana Lee, then to Gina and Amy. They were all staring at him with hunger in their eyes. Three naked blondes. All gorgeous and all ready to suck and ride my cock. Thank you, oh mighty one. Even though he lifted Dana Lee with ease, he was still amazed at how heavy she felt. She had to weigh at least 130. Maybe 135. He'd always thought she was skinny to the point of being anorexic, but now that he saw her naked he realized that her body was an elongated version of Amy's. A tightly packed mesh of tendon and shapely muscle. She even had an identical gold hoop pierced through the navel that accentuated her six pack just as Amy's accentuated hers. And her ass. He'd take this opinion to his grave, but it was even better than Amy's. Just a bit more tightly packed, and slightly rounder. Only slightly, but the ass edge went to Dana Lee. And those long, luscious legs. Fuck. This bitch is gorgeous.

He guided her to his cock that stood just as tall as an ebony watch tower. This time as he began to lower, he met no resistance like he had with Alyson. His cock opened and parted her lips and she merely gasped with pleasure as he eased into her and felt the tight grip of her vagina muscle wrapping securely around his penis. Ah yeah. That's it. So fucking tight. Even tighter than Amy. No virgin this one though. Chuckle. Who'd a thought it though? Red's a fucking virgin. A more pronounced chuckle as Dana Lee began to ride up and down on his cock. Wait until I see those guys that said they took turns fucking Alyson on the back of the pep bus on the way home from the State finals last year. Fucking liars. Mother fucking liars. Every fucking one of them.

As his hand rose to and cupped Dana Lee's perfect little champagne glass titties, his mind cleared of all thought and he merely lay back and took pleasure while this pretty, blonde, white bitch rode his cock. And boy did Dana Lee ride it.

Dana Lee put her hands on Rashawne's rock-hard pecs, and started thrusting her pelvis, sliding up and down his nine inch bar of black steel. "Oh yes," she moaned. "Oh fucking yes." Fuck. Oh, my god. Oh, my god. I love this cock. I'll never tease Amy about fucking black guys again. It's just as long as Jimmy's and just as thick as Doug's, and I don't think he even knows how to make it go soft.

An orgasm began to erupt inside Dana Lee's pussy, and she started screaming loud enough to rattle the portholes on the sides of the stateroom. "Oh shit! Oh fuck! OH, HOLY FUCK!! THAT FEELS GOOD!!!"

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

"What was that, baby girl?"

Alyson scuttled to the prow of the boat to get the phone farther away from Dana Lee's orgasmic screams. "Nothing Mommy. We're just watching a movie."

"It sounds like a pornography. You know I don't approve of that sort of filth."

"I know Mother. It's just something on HBO."

"Pornography in other words. I won't have that filth in my house."

"This is Amy's house. But I'll ask her to turn it off."

Morgana let out a long sigh. "Well don't do it on my account, baby girl. You're the master of your own soul. Look to your conscience and fear the wrath of the lord."

"Yes, Mother." You fucking wrathful bitch. "Um. I was thinking of maybe sleeping over tonight."

"In Gina Gleason's house? No. I don't think so. I'd rather you didn't associate with that family. They're both bad influences."

"But, Mommy! Amy's my friend."

"I tell you what. You can stay at Dana Lee's, whenever you like. She's such a sweet young girl."

Alyson covered the receiver for a moment, as Dana Lee's shrieks reached a new level. "OH! MY! FUCKING! CHRIST! YES! YES! YES!!"

Morgana snapped, "What sort of movie are you watching?"

"I didn't pick it. I have to go Mother."

"Before you go, what is this I heard about you buying Christian a new set of clothes? His father is fit to be tied!"

"I'm sorry. I just... He... Well, it didn't seem like people were interested in taking flyers from a couple of squares, so I thought it would be better if we both looked like normal people."

Morgana laughed. "That was good thinking, baby girl! Christian's suit is awfully worn out anyway."

Alyson smiled. I hate her, but why do I feel so happy when I make her proud? I'm totally crazy. Well, if she liked that one, she'll like this one even better. "Mommy. Christian asked me to be his girlfriend." His beard. "Is that okay?"

Morgana just about shrieked with joy. "Oh, baby girl, that's such wonderful news! He hasn't got two pennies to rub together, but he's a righteous boy, and such a good student! You two are a good match!"

"Okay. I just wanted to make you proud of me."

"I'm already proud of you Alyson. You're my precious little beauty queen. I love you so much."

Alyson sniffed, and tear of bitter love tumbled down her cheek. "I love you too, Mommy."

"Go ahead and stay over at Amy's tonight, if you must. But be home early. You need to get ready for Bible camp."

"Okay Mommy. Thanks."

"Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams."

Alyson hung up and dried the tears from her eyes. She turned toward the stateroom door. Dana Lee's voice was rising from within. She was making rhythmic, gutteral groans. She crept to the starboard side, and peered down through one of the rectangular portholes looking down into the stateroom. Dana Lee was riding Rashawne's cock, with her back toward Alyson. Her naked back was insanely beautiful, but the sight of his big black cock disappearing into the girl of her dreams was incredibly saddening. Alyson turned away, sat on a deck chair, and listened to Dana Lee's beautiful voice.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh, oh shit, oh shit. So good. So good. So goooooooood! Oh God, oh God, oh holy fucking God!!"

Alyson opened her legs wide and pulled her bikini bottoms open, then holding her baton like a dildo, laid the rounded rubber knob against the hood over her clit. The soft rubber parted her lips gently, and she began to pulsate the baton, creating a delicious, subtle suction sensation which stimulated her clit beautifully. As she masturbated, Dana Lee's voice filled her head with the music of sex, and soon Alyson was moaning in harmony, only quietly so that nobody but God could hear.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

After about ten minutes of Dana Lee moaning and grinding and humping and creaming and squirting and crying to the father in heaven that everyone knew Dana Lee didn't even believe existed, Amy reached for her hand and pulled her to the side of Rashawne that she was laying and said, "Enough, bitch. It's my turn."

Then Amy quickly climbed aboard and began to hump Rashawne just as furiously as had Dana Lee. In mere minutes, her cream was mixing with Dana Lee's and Rashawne's black cock was so covered by each girl's cum that it looked white. The whole time Gina lay on his left masturbating while she waited her turn, and Dana Lee lay on his right masturbating just as furiously.

Almost the second, or mere seconds after, Amy's latest orgasm caused screams to rise from the deepest pit of her airway, Gina was pulling her from Rashawne's cock and impaling herself with it in one thrust. She was so worked up from masturbating and watching Rashawne fuck the two 18-year-olds that she came almost instantly. This didn't stop her from continuing to grind her pubic bone against his cock to get the full ride. And ride him she did as he kneaded her full breasts with his big, strong hands.

After Gina's third screaming orgasm, Rashawne rolled her onto her back and began to hump as fast as he could until he felt his own cum welling up from deep in his balls. This only encouraged him to hump faster as Amy lay on Gina's left and Dana Lee lay on her right. All three playing footsie as Amy and Dana Lee used their fingers to hump themselves just as furiously as Rashawne humped Gina with his cock.

Then, when he could no longer hold back his cum, and no longer desired to hold it back, Rashawne quickly withdrew from Gina's pussy. With a long, loud grunt and moan, he began to shoot spurt after spurt of semen, spraying his penis from side to side like it was a Mac-10, and painting each of them from tummy to tits to their lovely faces. Then he fell backwards and with none of the grace that had made him a high school All-American running back, sprawled clumsily upon the floor.

Gina got up on her knees and looked down to make sure he was alright. Then she turned to look down at Amy and Dana Lee. Their bronzed bodies were plastered with cum, and both of them were giggling . But they stopped giggling when she leaned over and began to lick the cum from Amy's cheek.

Dana Lee looked on in amazement. What the fuck?

Gina had done it on pure impulse, but even as her tongue was sliding up Amy's cheek, she was thinking, What am I doing? Oh this is so wrong! So evil! She's my fucking daughter! I should stop. Then she saw the flame in Amy's eyes, and her daughter sat upright and licked a long drop of cum off of Gina's chin and lips. Her tongue went briefly into her mother's cum-filled mouth, before going up the across the bridge of her nose.

Amy and Gina were too crazed with lust now to give a shit what anybody thought. Amy ran her tongue across her mother's left nipple, pausing there to slurp a blob of cum off, as Gina moaned with pleasure. Then Gina leaned in and wrapped her mouth around Amy's breast, where a large blob of cum was accumulated, and swirled her tongue in circles, collecting the white goo, before swallowing it down.

Dana Lee sat up and stared open-mouthed, at the incestuous pair. Damn. They're licking each other's tits. Fuck. Mother and daughter. This is fucking incest. I thought Amy told us everything, but she never hinted she had a thing for her mom! Oh fuck. Oh fuck, look at them going at each other! Gross! But who am I to judge? I have a thing for my brother. Still. Mother and daughter. That's pretty freaky. But, god. It's hot too. Fucking hot.

Then Amy pushed her mother onto her back and licked the cum off Gina's belly, working her way down to the top of Gina's bush, but daring to go no further. Then Gina flipped her daughter onto her back and returned the favor, only going a little further as she slurped up a long rope of cum that led from Amy's ribcage all the way down to her labia.

Dana Lee had no idea whether to run or start masturbating. She didn't run. Masturbation won. It was insanely hot, but insanely wrong. On every level. Gina had driven her to dance class a thousand times. Now she was licking her daughter's pussy clean of cum as if it were just one more mother-daughter activity. Oh shit. What do I do? What do I do? She continued to slowly rub her clit as she watched.

Then while Dana Lee was in mid thought, Gina got off the bed and circled to the far side, while Amy turned toward her. Dana Lee looked back and forth between them, but before she could protest, Amy began to lick the cum off of her tummy, circling her tongue around Dana Lee's belly button hoop, while Gina leaned over and playfully licked her boobs clean, softly sucking each of her nipples as she did so. Damn. Are they lesbians? No way. They're just playing. Well, Amy might be a lesbian. I have my suspicions about her and that girl she's always running off to get coke from. Funny how she never lets us meet her. I get why she won't let Alyson around her, but I can handle anything. But this. With her mom. This is too out there, even for me. With her fucking mom. I need to stop drinking. Or maybe I just need to drink more.

Dana Lee slowly worked her middle finger in and out of her pussy as she tried to roll with it, but she couldn't help but notice Gina taking her sweet time on her breasts. I know she's just playing, but that's a little much too time on the nipples, Ms. G. Mmmm. Feels good though. Oh fuck! That does feel good. Oh shit. I don't like where this is headed. But, it feels so fucking good. I should tell her to stop, but I don't want her to.

Then Gina trailed her lips and tongue up Dana Lee's neck to her face and began to lick her clean. At the same time, Gina's fingers began to tweak and pull on Dana Lee's left nipple. Playfully rolling the nipple between her thumb and forefinger as she licked the cum from Dana Lee's face. Dana Lee groaned as Gina playfully darted her tongue into her ear to get a glob of cum out of it. Gina had watched this girl grow up, never having entertained a single sexual thought about her. But in this crazy, lustful moment, she was intent on tasting this, lanky 18-year-old hottie's sweet young pussy.

1...67891011