All Comments on 'It Wasn't My Fault'

by MattblackUK

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments (Page 2)
LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
Weak

Why did you have him tucking his tail and running, HR would have been getting a nice visit from my lawyer, she was his boss after all, so she knew his work schedule. BTB, both of them.

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Bad

This was so so bad ! In this day and age who cares

If the cheater was male or female. He should have taken her

for it all. Not been made to be a wimp and let them get by with it

all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

No man would act like him.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 5 years ago

Not your best....the complete isolation is not realistic and in this day and age the settlement he would have gotten from the company would have been HUGE!! Even in a privately owned company his boss would have had big, big problems going forward.

I get the whole can't fight it....I would have no idea what to do, but this guy had no spine and, frankly, deserved to get screwed if he wasn't willing to fight.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
This is the pussy mentality

Why would you worry about being embarrassed , sHe cheated on him and that’s all Matters So fuck her. Also I never get those guys to give you half of everything, without a court order. He don’t even try to hide anything. For some dumbass reason, He feels that she’s is entitled to anything is beyond me. Marriage is like a contract, you never see a company give away half of its profit to a customer that didn’t complete the deal. So why are you okay with paying your cheating wife. And as far as your boss, if she didn’t own the company...fucker her. Sue her ass and the company. Get your money and move on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting Twist

Having the wife cheat with another woman was a unique twist and you provide some new and interesting points of view. You didn’t provide an explanation about the how and why she chose to leave her husband for another woman.

My first thoughts while reading his planned response to his wife and his boss (her lover) was: NO, you stupid shit! Your wife is cheating and you should be divorcing her and the entire industry should know that your boss is the one destroying what had been happy marriage. Not too many executives want to do business with someone who breaks up the marriage of one of their top employees. Sorry, I doubt if you will get any sympathy from most readers. You claim to love her, but you didn’t try to fight to keep your wife. As you said you chose to “slink away like a whipped cur”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Drama Queen

The guy was the biggest drama queen in the history of drama queens. Such a total ego collapse, poor me, my life is over, nobody loves me, etc, etc. The guy had playing the victim down real good. His behavior was so disgusting I I had to finish the story a little at time to not throw up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Am Sorry. This Is Not Your Best Work

This is very poorly written. It has no ending, but it may be impossible to end...and not worth the effort. Well, at least you now know. Every writer can produce a piece of garbage. Maybe you will have better luck next time.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
As a man...

...hard to have any respect for this one. I understand cofusion at first could be the result of no revenge, but later no. No balance. But life is not fair. This is that type of story. Still a good tale.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Good start

Taken together, these two stories are Matt's best actual Burn two Bitches.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
Chapter one

Why slink away if you are going to move out of the area? Hell, sue your boss!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story with a twist.

Great story. Starts off same old, same old. Then bingo, lover is not only another woman, but is his boss. No fuss and bull shit, just real life. I do enjoy a story with a twist. Thank you for something different. Marie.

carindenniscarindennisalmost 4 years ago

Not only did his life suck, but so did this story. 1☆ because their aint no lower.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I know of two marriages that died this way.

In both the husbands became pathetic and lost everything. Where are the critics screaming to burn the bitches? Too real and too sad..occurs much more often than written about.BUYS

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Sad, but good.

I've long thought this is one of the saddest and best written stories here. It really does break my heart to read it again.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

This was pretty bad.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Well written but he should have had an epilogue where he found a better woman who he had children with. His wife got a horrible disease from her lesbian lover who was seeing a man on the side who gave her the disease she then passed on. They split up leaving the ex wife broken hearted and alone bemoaning her loss and realising how her ex husband felt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really?

I would have sued regardless of how it looked to anyone else. Like he said - it wasn't his fault.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Matt Black at his best with this great story. In this case, I might have overcome my aversion to getting physical with a whore.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Should

This story should have more,it just doesn't seem finished.As he was leaving town,he should have sued Karen,as it is unlikely any one where he went would know what happened.

AbctoyAbctoyabout 3 years ago
OK read

Character was weak but it is your story. I had a little problem with how it was told. Would not read it a second time or recommend it.

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

These whiny pathetic men stories are depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Horrible! Depressing to see a man so defeated!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - DITTO to what everyone else said below.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I think I will to read chapter 2 before writing any thing more. AA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that was the ostrich-in-the-sand approach. Why not throw her out, get a lawyer and sue the Company? Now you've got the power.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

you make a wimp here, a poor why me,why me. His response is to walk away totally unprepared from from the scene in the bedroom. No husband/man would do that.. Guess what? In real life I would say the wife should be grateful she got caught and is getting rid of a wimp. Through out he worries about what others think and to find reasons for her to come back, instead getting his head together and moving on.Kicking her out and try going after his boss financially. Will read next part just to see where this is going, not because I am into what I have read. I truly have no respect for the spinless regardless of gender or those with no integrity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Pulls the heartstrings.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a sniveling whimp... got just what he asked for... to be kicked in the balls and thrown under the bus.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Wimp

What a wimp.At least he should have sued Karen and the firm,as well as getting a divorce.Why would any one think less of him as to what caused the divorce?

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years agoAuthor

In reply to three comments:-

Anon

Stupid unfinished cuck shit

Nitpic

What a wimp.At least he should have sued Karen and the firm,as well as getting a divorce.Why would any one think less of him as to what caused the divorce?

and Anon

What a sniveling whimp... got just what he asked for... to be kicked in the balls and thrown under the bus.

Please read chapter 2.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 2 years ago

Ok, the denouement that the lover was another woman was a nice touch, but the pathetic ending was not. A whipped cur indeed. Give the poor man a bit of backbone, as it stood it almost seemed he deserved what he got and I didn’t get that feeling until the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Typical engish / wimps , The boss should have been sued / burn the house down / or at least take a crap inside on the floor. there are not many good stories about the english cowards even in marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap such as this happens every day. He is a decent enough guy that he maintained his cool. He has found another job and hopefully another life. I wish him well. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good start, "everything body has a plan until they get hit", hubby has been hit, hard, make a new plan, revenge or acceptance, focus on the plan, until the pain eases, then get on with your life, it's all you can do.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a devastating wimp... he could have and should have sued his Boss and her company for millions, kicked his wife out of the house, and then divorced her... instead, he goes into all-out self-pity mode and slinks off like a whipped puppy licking his wounds... disgraceful for anyone especially a man.

Medussa55Medussa559 months ago

Oh come on! Expose your boss at the very least ruin her career. Just do something!

Why are stories involving lesbians here so empty? Grey washed out characters. Farcical plotlines that go nowhere. This story is typical

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wimp is as wimp does.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Could the author have made this guy any more pathetic and weak than this? He didn't have to go crazy but at a minimum he throws wifey out of the house; she can live with her new "love". Speaking of whom, it seems to me that his boss effectively terminated him/constructive termination. Depending on where this is, there is probably a wrongful termination case at a minimum against the boss and the company. But very weak story

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
As

As he had moved away,why wouldn't he she Karen?,he wouldn't be there to hear any comments.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Oh as I read some of the comments below, I see it's the Anonymous posters that pick the most holes, it a story, get a life.

I could notice in real life this could be a way a man might react, if you love someone, and then you find that they have found more love somewhere else, it's easier maybe from love that you let them go, he lets her or vise verser, have the life that they want, sad, not bad, love is blind as they say,

SunnyU2SunnyU26 months ago

He at least had a wrongful termination suit.

chasbo38chasbo386 months ago

I do not see any meaningful message in this story/ What were you trying to say ? Why did you write it ?

Pinto931Pinto9314 months ago

Shit Ken needs to man up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Five star slice of life told well. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes, I wouldn't say I liked this, as it's a very powerful, very sad story of a selfish wife who unlovingly callously betrayed her loving husband. It has a point and a perspective, but I hated the female characters. Maybe that was part of the point...

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Again you present a MC that's a tweeb what's with that,are brit men truly like that? He catches his wife in bed with a lover and takes off to cry in a park? then comes home and asks what he has to do to make his wife love him more than her lover?? your out of your mind expecting us to believe that..

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMattblackUK@MattblackUK
Writer for over 30 years. Hack journalist, decided to try writing for Literotica, too. And still having fun here 10+ years later

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories