It Went Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what you are saying is that I've lost you to an asshole with a big dick?"

She stared at me for several seconds without saying a word and then she said:

"No, that is not what I'm saying. I would never leave you under any circumstances and I am extremely disappointed to think that you think my love for you is that shallow. What I'm saying is that the woman sitting across the table from you now is not the same woman you woke up next to on Monday morning. I've changed and from the way you might look at it the change may not be for the better. I absolutely love being fucked by Doug's cock and I want as much of it as I can get, but just as Doug can push buttons that you never could, you can do things for me that he never can. I'm not talking about things like you read in the stories, stuff like "you are tender and loving and he just fucks me" although that is true, but there are things of a sexual nature that you can do for me that he can't."

"Like what?"

"You know how much I like anal sex and there is no way on God's Green Earth that I would ever let Doug attempt it. You know how much I love to suck on you in the morning to wake you up and you know how much I like the taste of your cum and how much I enjoy swallowing it. I can't do that with Doug. I suck on him to try and get him hard again, but his size makes my jaws ache. I do it to get him up, but I get no pleasure out of it. So there it is. I've changed and in ways you may not like and may not want to accept. But I did what you wanted and now here we sit and I need to know where we go from here."

What the hell do you mean, "Were do we go from here?"

"I guess that answers the question."

"How does that answer the question?"

"The attitude, the belligerence in your voice pretty much says it all."

"For Christ's sake Pam, what do you expect? You come to me and tell me that you have been fucking another man all week, taking off work to do it, and then you hit me with the fact that he has a big dick, you're in love with it and can't give it up and I'm supposed to sit here and calmly say, "That's nice dear?" You didn't even bother to come straight home from work to talk to me. After last night it should have been obvious that we needed to talk, but did you hurry home? No, not you. You had to go with your big dicked lover while I sat here and wondered where the fuck you were. And you have the fucking gall to sit there and talk about my attitude? And what about your attitude last night, your take it or leave it attitude? Where do we go from here? I'm going to move to the spare bedroom and you can go to your big dicked asshole!"

I got up and left the table leaving Pam staring at my back.

+++++

The next day was Saturday so I didn't have the alarm set to wake me up. I contemplated a morning of sleeping in and being well rested when I got up to face what I knew was going to e a very bad day. It must have been about seven-thirty when I rolled over and found that Pam was in bed with me. She was leaning on an elbow and looking down at me and I said:

"What are you doing here?"

"You are here and wherever you are is where I belong" she said as her hand slid down my belly to my cock which was standing up straight. "Not all of you is mad at me I see."

"Don't kid yourself, that's just a morning piss hard on."

"Whatever, it will do" and she moved quickly over me and impaled herself on me. I slid easily into her and she read my mind. "No, it isn't him. I wanted to do this quickly so you wouldn't have a chance to pull away so I'm pretty well loaded with KY."

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because you seem to have forgotten something and you needed to be reminded. I'm yours baby, and I always will be. Right now Doug's cock is a distraction, but it will go away. He isn't the kind of man who is into long term relationships. There are just too many women in the world who need to experience his cock and he has to see to it they get their chance.

"It isn't love baby, it is just a short term affair and I wish that you would just look at it as the price you have to pay to get the fantasy that you've always wanted. Think about it logically honey. You were willing to let him fuck me in our bedroom so what are a few more times somewhere else? He is just passing through our lives baby -- here today, gone in a couple of weeks -- but you and I are forever.

"Now fuck your slut honey, let's start the weekend out right. I'll keep you in bed till Monday and by then you won't even remember his name."

+++++

Not true of course. By Monday I was still aware that Pam was hung up on Doug's cock, but by then I had accepted that she was right. He was just a transient in our lives and I was the one responsible for him being there. None of it would have ever happened had it not been for my fantasy and Pam's desire to see that I got it. Pam managed to fuck my anger out of me by the time I left for work on Monday. As I was heading for the door she said:

"We haven't talked about when honey."

"When what?"

"Your fantasy silly. When do you want to do it?"

It was stupid of me to say it and I knew it as soon as the words left my mouth, but I really had no desire to see Pam with her big dicked lover. "I don't want to Pam. Somehow, given the circumstances I just don't want to."

"Don't be silly baby, I didn't go through all of this for nothing. It is a one-time thing honey. When Doug is gone I'm going back to being a one man woman and when a year from now and the memory of Doug has faded and you would like to have your fantasy it isn't going to happen. I got us in this mess trying to give you what you wanted and I am never going to do it again. We are going to do it now and get it over with once and for all. Tonight is out because I have to give Doug at least a days notice so plan on getting your fantasy tomorrow night unless for some reason Doug can't make it."

"Don't I have any say in this matter?"

"At this point no. It is the only shot that you are ever going to have at your fantasy. I don't know yet how I am going to do it, but it won't be anything awkward like dinner, drinks and casual conversation first. What ever I decide be ready when you get home from work. If you chose not to watch so be it, but know that it is going to be your only chance."

+++++

I did not have a good day at work. I'd spent years thinking about watching Pam and another man. For a time there the thought had filled damned near every waking moment and now that it was going to happen I had warring emotions raging through my head. I wanted to see her, but I did not want to see her with Doug. I'd always imagined that it would be some faceless individual who would have a spirited romp with Pam while I moved around and watched and then he would leave and Pam and I would get on with our lives. I never saw it as anything more than a one time only event. Doug was not being a one time only and he certainly wasn't going to be a faceless individual who was going to leave when it was over. So there I was, wanting my fantasy and not wanting my fantasy. My thoughts were interrupted by my secretary:

"Your wife is on line two."

"Hi, what's up?"

"Doug didn't need a lot of notice. He's ready so we will do it tonight. And lover, can you do me a really big favor?"

"Would you at least think about eating me after Doug is gone? I want to experience it honey, I really do and this will be the only chance that I will ever have."

+++++

There was an unfamiliar car behind Pam's car in the drive when I got home so I guessed Doug was already there. At least I would be spared standing around waiting for the asshole who had been fucking my wife for a week now. Once in the house I found that I was even spared having to be introduced to him and having to shake his hand and welcome him into my house. From the upstairs I heard:

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it, push it in, hard baby, push it in hard."

From the look of the bed they had gotten an early start, I mean why wait for me when you've already been fucking for a week, right? Neither one of them noticed me as I came into the room and I got to watch for a good two minutes or so before Doug spotted me and started fucking Pam harder and faster.

"Oh yes baby, oh yesssssssss" she cried as she had an orgasm and Doug turned to me with a shit eating grin and said, "Fourth one in ten minutes; gonna try for five" and he turned his attention back to Pam.

"He's here slut. Your wimp of a husband is here to watch a real man fuck you. Squeal for him you slut, let him hear who owns you now."

As soon as I heard that my natural inclination was to pull him off Pam and stomp him into mush, but even as I stepped toward the bed to do it a little voice in the back of my head said:

"Whoa up hoss, see what she says."

"Go on slut, tell him who owns you."

"You do lover, you do. Fuck me Dougie, fuck me."

"No, no you stupid cunt. I didn't say tell me who owns you -- I already know -- tell your wimp assed husband who owns you."

"No lover, no, just fuck me, please fuck me hard."

He looked over at me; "The slut just can't get enough of my cock. We've been here since noon and she still wants more" and then he stopped plunging into her, "But you aren't going to get any more until you tell the wimp who owns you now."

"Don't stop, oh God don't stop, don't stop now, not now."

"Tell him."

"No lover, no. Please fuck me, please baby, don't stop now."

"One more time bitch, tell him now or I'm gone."

"No baby, please."

"Okay, if that's the way you want it" and he started to get up. Pam grabbed at him frantically trying to hold him and he said, "Tell him!"

"Oh God. Doug owns me David, I'm Doug's whore, his slut, his bitch, whatever he wants me to be I'm his. Now fuck me lover, please fuck me."

He was still grinning at me, "She really is you know. She really is a slut and a whore. I couldn't believe how easy it was to make her a whore. You gave me the idea. Wanting to watch her and like that. I got to thinking it would be cool to watch her so I ordered room service the day we spent at the hotel. I gave to the room service waiter as his tip. It was neat watching her on her knees sucking on his black cock and then bouncing on the bed as she fucked him. I gave her to him again when he picked up the dirty dishes. Last Friday when she came home late? She was fucking three of my friends on the back seat of her car. She will do anything to keep getting my cock."

The whole time he was telling me this Pam was crying, "No, no, no, you promised that no one would ever know, you promised, you promised."

Buy then I'd had enough. The wind had gone out of my sails and I realized that Pam just wasn't worth it. "You have five minutes to get your clothes on and get out of this house. One second after that and you will be carried out of here on a stretcher. Take the whore with you."

He puffed up and I could see that he was going to come off the bed and we were going to go mano a mano, but then he saw my cold smile and the look in my eyes and I saw him settle back on the bed. I looked at my watch:

"Five minutes and not one second longer" and I turned and left the room.

I was sitting in the kitchen looking down into a glass of Jack Daniels when I heard the front door open and close. I looked at my watch -- four minutes and twelve seconds. Several minutes later Pam, dressed a ratty old bathrobe came into the room. I glanced up at her:

"You still here? I told asshole to take you with him."

"He tried to get me to go, but I wouldn't. I don't belong with him David, I belong here with you."

"Not any more you don't. I almost bought into it Pam; I was ready to accept that you were going to have a little fling and things would then go back to normal. Not after that disgusting display. Just get out Pam. Go move in with that big cocked asshole. Just get out."

"No David, I won't. I know what it looked like and I know what it sounded like, but none of it is true. I'm yours David. When he gets me going with that big piece of meat I'll say whatever he wants just to keep him fucking me. That's all it was David, he doesn't own me, you do and you always will."

"He can get you to say anything just so you can keep him fucking you?"

"Yes baby, but I didn't mean a word of it."

"He can also get you to do anything, can't he? Oh I caught that part too Pam. The room service waiter, the friends on the back seat and from you not one "He's lying David, none of it is true." No Pam, what I heard from you was, "You promised not to tell, you promised that no one would know." Well now I know Pam, I know and there is nothing that you can say or do that will ever make it go away. I was ready to let you have your fling with him Pam, but there is no way I'm going to stay with the town whore. Just get out Pam. I don't care where you go, but get out."

"But ho...."

"JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE PAM BEFORE I DO SOMETHING WE WILL BOTH REGRET!"

I stood up from the table, "We are through Pam and all that's left is the legal shit. Now get the fuck out of my life." I downed my drink and walked away leaving her crying at the table.

12