It's a Dead Man's World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers

{{ Beautifully said, }} Eliza thought. {{ I'm sorry it came to this. }}

Veronica looked over. {{ I knew you would think of something. You always have, and you always will. It's part of the attraction, }} she added.

[[ We are not monsters, ]] Terillia said, stepping forward. She realized what was at stake, and her own sense of law and order coincided more with that of humans than Terrans. [[ We are not evil. Let us parade these animals through the streets of their own cities, showing them for what they are . . . failures. ]]

The Terran force slowly found themselves agreeing en masse. They had done enough killing already. And humiliation was just what their adversaries deserved.

As the trolls and vampires loaded their prisoners onto the buses that the Terrans had recently occupied, Eliza approached Terillia. "Thank you, " she said. "For helping calm everyone down. "You and yours fought well. I'm sorry for your losses."

[[ Our elders will sing their praises when we are once again united with our home world. We owe that to you, ]] Terillia said, capturing Eliza in a frighteningly ferocious hug. The hug continued for much longer than Eliza had expected, but Terillia had another surprise. She looked at Eliza dead in the eyes, then kissed her.

Eliza realized two things in that moment. One, succubae had VERY long tongues. She had heard that they could extend them up to six inches out of their mouths, but she had never really tested that theory before. The second thing she realized was that no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't predict everything.

{{ AHEM! }} came a thought from beside her. Eliza pushed Terillia away, and the young succubus suddenly looked very embarrassed.

"I . . . I'm so sorry! I don't know what came over me! I . . . It will never happen again!" she added before flying away.

Eliza was so stunned she forgot the pain in her leg. She saw Veronica grinning at her. {{ What?!? I didn't do anything! }}

{{ You're just so damn sexy! }} Veronica replied, though she still felt a small twinge of jealousy. She'd have to have words with Terillia later about territorial violations. {{ Now why don't we see about getting that bullet out of your leg! }}

----------- ------------------

The next morning . . .

----------- ------------------

Eliza had never felt so sore in her life. When she had been hospitalized after rescuing Veronica, she had slept through most of the healing process. Captain Corbin had arrived the previous evening and his medical team had pulled the bullet out of her leg and bandaged her up. That bullet was now sitting in a jar next to the bed. IN her bed was a beautiful blonde woman who had a number of large and interesting bruises from their fight. They had been taken back to their compound while their fellow Terrans were housed at Fort Crass. The Dead Man's World was back in American hands, and The Dragon's Breath would be sent back east to reopen the portal between world within a few weeks. Captain Corbin assured Eliza that the Living Jewel would be receiving EXTRA special attention on this trip.

Veronica's arm was lying across Eliza's chest as the blonde beauty snored contentedly. Eliza slipped out from under it and hobbled to the bathroom to take a look at her injury and to start up a bath. The last few days had taken their toll on her and she needed to relax.

She cleaned the area around her leg and wrapped it again, somewhat snugly. As she leaned over the bath to pour some organic salts in, she felt arms encircling her waist.

"Morning," Veronica whispered. "Or is it afternoon? Do you realize that's probably been the first time we've slept more than three hours in a long time? I didn't even think we were capable of it anymore."

"It's afternoon," Eliza said. "About three-ish."

"You should have woken me up," Veronica said, chastising her lover. "A bath seems like SUCH a good idea."

"You looked so peaceful. I couldn't bring myself to wake you," Eliza responded, sitting on the edge of the tub and kissing her girlfriend. "I'm still trying to run some stuff through my head." She touched Veronica's cheek. "I love you. I'm glad you didn't let me go through with . . ."

"Shh," Veronica hushed, kissing Eliza on the corner of her mouth. "I never blamed you for how you felt. And quite frankly, I doubt I would've been able to make good on my threat to leave you. But you're a good . . . Hybrid, and you did the right thing. And as badly as you want to go check the video-stream and find out what the fallout is from our little war yesterday, I invoke my girlfriend privilege and forbid it! Not until we've had a little bath and a little fun," she added kissing Eliza on the neck.

{{ Oh sweet . . . }} Eliza started to think, but her brain ran away for a moment. {{ That feels SO good! }}

{{ Finish getting the bath ready, }} Veronica sent. {{ I'll be right back. }} Veronica hurried out to the bedroom and gathered up several toys, then hurried back to the bathroom. Eliza had already sunk into the warm soothing water. Veronica dropped the toys on the mat and slid into the tub with her lover.

{{ We need to get a bigger tub for this place, }} Veronica thought, pressing her body against Eliza's and kissing her deeply.

{{ 'We?' }} Eliza thought as she kissed Veronica back. Her lover's tongue wasn't as long as Terillia's had been, but it was quite skilled as it danced in Eliza's mouth.

{{ Sorry, }} Veronica thought back. {{ I forgot . . . It's still your place and . . .}}

{{ I was teasing, }} Eliza replied. {{ I just . . . }} She was momentarily distracted as Veronica's fingers slid down her body and into Eliza's warm sex. {{ I know we need to talk about what we're going to do after this . . . professionally . . . but I would really like . . . for you to keep doing that . . . and for you to consider moving in with me. }}

{{ Done and done, }} Veronica said. She sensed that her girlfriend was surprised. {{ What? It's not like I have a job anymore, and besides . . . you're hot and rich. And this means I get to make some changes around here that . . . oh God! }}

Eliza had cut the blonde woman off by returning the fingering action, with one hand stimulating Veronica's pussy while fingers from the other hand were penetrating her lover's asshole.

Veronica pressed her body harder against Eliza and her fingers further into her lover's box. There was something cathartic about making love while surrounded by water, floating comfortably while clinging to each other. And Eliza's opening was so slick that Veronica felt she could move her fingers faster and faster, feeling her velvet tunnel try and grip those digits as the stirred up a whirlpool of pleasure.

Even with both of Veronica's lower orifices being tantalized, she knew that the blonde woman was winning their little contest. She was intimately aware of every nook and cranny on Eliza's body, and she knew exactly what buttons to push. While keeping her fingers moving, her lips latched onto the portion of Eliza's neck right before it reached the shoulder. Eliza's pleasure centers flipped and she stopped fingering Veronica's ass so she could just grip one of those round butt cheeks and hold on for dear life. She felt like Veronica's fingers were so far up inside her that she might as well be . . .

{{ Love, }} she thought.

{{ Yes? }} Veronica mentally murmured.

{{ You know that . . . thing . . . you've been wanting to try? }}

Veronica's eyes opened wide. {{ Are you sure? Are you ready? }}

{{ As ready as I'll ever be, }} Eliza replied. She put her feet up on the sides of the tub and spread her knees as wide as they would go.

Veronica pushed all her fingers together on her right hand, scrunching them into as small a space as possible and slowly pushing them into Eliza's entrance. The former vampire gasped as her opening began to stretch around Veronica's hand. {{ Let me know if it gets to be too much, }} she sent. She watched as Eliza grabbed the bath's spout as she prepared herself for her ultimate penetration. Veronica pushed until her second row of knuckles met Eliza's inner labia. She held for a moment, withdrew, then pushed in again. She did that several more times, moving a few centimeters further each time. Then she withdrew again and just stretched her fingers. The warm water was helping Eliza relax, but Veronica could tell her lover was nervous. {{ Are you sure? }} she asked again. All the response she got was an almost overwhelming feeling of love. She stopped long enough to lean forward and captured another sweet drink at Eliza's lips.

Veronica quickly returned to work. She did take a few moments to gently rub her lover's clitoral hood and get her further into the mood. Then she pressed her finger in again, sinking all the way to the knuckles and continuing to push . . . in . . . in . . . in . . .

"Oh shit . . . Oh God . . . oh . . . oh . . ." Eliza was squirming like a snake on a hot tin roof. She could barely wrap her mind around the experience, but her cunt was certainly wrapped around Veronica's hand. And without much more warning, her labia were wrapped around Veronica's wrist. At that point, Eliza stopped speaking. The lights were on, but nobody was home. Veronica actually thought her girlfriend's vaginal walls were going to start crushing her hand, they were so tight.

{{ Eliza? }} Veronica thought. {{ Honey? Anyone there? }} She sensed a bit of pain, a lot of discomfort, but also a slowly increasing amount of pleasure. She pumped her fist, and the "pleasure" part spiked.

"Very . . . (gasp) . . . very full," Eliza mumbled before slipping under the water.

"Shit!" Veronica said, reached her free hand to release the drain, then grabbed her girlfriend's head to keep her from drowning.

{{ I can hold my breath for two minutes and . . . oh God, and you know it! }} thought Eliza.

Veronica pumped her hand again. {{ And you also tend to lose track of time, }} she replied. She watched as Eliza's muscles rippled as the pleasure spread outward. 'God she had nice abs!' Veronica thought to herself. She didn't have much range of motion, so she just kept pumping her hand while teasing the girl's clit with the thumb from her other hand. She had Eliza cumming in a matter of moments, and it was a beauty! Her mouth was opening in gasps, but no sound was coming out. Her eyes were open, but they were glazed over at the same time. Eliza's hands were roaming all over her own body, seemingly incapable of finding a single comfortable place to stop. Even when the initial sexual earthquake stilled, the aftershocks began and rumbled through for what seemed like an eternity. Her pussy had Veronica's hand and wasn't about to let it go, making the blonde woman think she would probably sprain her wrist if she tried to withdraw it.

When Eliza's body was through, she just lay in the bottom of the tub, water from the faucet cascading over her forehead and Veronica was finally able to retrieve her hand. Both women felt strangely disappointed that the experience was over.

"Still alive?" Veronica asked.

"Very, very much so," was the reply. "I . . . I'll be ready to return the . . . pleasure . . . in a second," she added blissfully. She'd be sore after a while, but she was in a warm, comfortable place for the time being."

"Why wait?" Veronica reached over the side of the tub and grabbed a strap-on harness and a nice, seven-inch dildo. She maneuvered the straps and snapped them into place around Eliza's hips, then slid the dildo into position.

"Turn on the shower," Eliza groaned. "I want to see it rain on you," she added.

Veronica smiled, and raised herself up, pushing the button that switched from bath to shower. When she lowered herself back, she sank onto the dildo, feeling good as if filled her up.

Eliza was looking up as the water came pouring down. There was a light near the top of the shower that caused the droplets of water to sparkle and shine. As they impacted Veronica's head and wetted down her hair, Eliza thought that her lover looked like an angel. Then she saw the woman blush furiously.

{{ Let that one slip, didn't I? }} she thought. She grabbed her lover's hips and began to thrust upward to meet Veronica as she came down. Then those hands found their way up to those breasts Eliza liked so much, and she raised her torso up so her mouth could taste those succulent melons. She fumbled with one arm, reaching blindly for the pile of goodies that Veronica had brought in with her. She came up with a dildo that had a short handle, a long, smooth thin shaft and a bulbous ball on the end. 'Perfect,' she congratulated herself. She let the water run over, then placed the ball end at the entrance to Veronica's backdoor.

{{ You always know what I like, }} Veronica said as the round part pushed passed her sphincter into that dark tunnel.

Eliza was able to pump the new toy rapidly, filling both her girlfriend's holes. Veronica was biting her bottom lip and her eyes were closed. Her breasts jiggled gently except when locked in place by Eliza's greedy lips. Veronica was riding and bucking on Eliza's lap, holding her head as her lover stimulated her ass with that dildo. She bounced on the strap-on toy and was beginning to wish she'd picked a bigger one. She loved the pressure having something in both orifices, and she knew from experience that Eliza could keep them filled all day and all night if she chose.

But Eliza had other ideas. She could tell that Veronica was in a daze, so she started kissing her way up from Veronica's breasts to her shoulder and then to her neck. Veronica groaned loud enough that it almost shook the bathroom tiles loose. But if she thought that her lover's lips on her neck was heavenly, she almost lost her mind when Eliza's fangs sank into the flesh.

It had been a long time since one of them had bitten the other. Eliza had once hypothesized that this particular type of union provided them both with what they needed most. Apparently, Veronica needed to have the orgasm of a lifetime, and Eliza needed to provide her one. Veronica felt that she was moving in slow motion, but the rest of the world was moving at ten times its normal speed. Both sex toys, which had simply been moving quickly before, suddenly felt like bullet trains speeding through her body. She half expected the friction to actual cause smoke to rise. Her moans seemed to be drawn through a low, deep filter until they almost sounded like whale songs. The droplets of rain had become a monsoon against her scalp and were causing thunder in her ears. After what could have been moments or hours, she felt a pressure like water backing up after the hose has been turned on. And in one perfect moment, the dam burst and Veronica would have sworn that enough juice was flowing out of her to fill the tub. Her knees pressed together against her lover's legs and she clung to Eliza's head out of fear of being carried away by the undertow of pleasure.

All Eliza experienced besides the heat of her girlfriend's body and the water dripping down on to her was a few moments of perfects silence and a blast of joy that filled her up from her toes to the top of her head. It was like lying in the warm sunshine after swimming in the ocean for hours. But like all moments, however perfect, that one had to end, and she slowly withdrew her fangs.

Veronica's world returned to a pleasant normalcy, as her body and her environment seemed to be on the same page. Her eyes were finally able to open and they shone brightly. Her mouth was open and gasping, but she still managed a smile. She let her body and Eliza's come to rest on the floor of the tub. She wondered if she should tell her girlfriend how much she loved her, but a smile and a kiss from Eliza assured the blonde woman that Eliza already knew.

--------- -------------------

That evening . . .

--------- -------------------

The whole security crew was sitting out in the living room, watching the now-constant news coverage of the "government organized" trap (with Terran assistance, of course). Eliza had been expecting this of course. She and her fellow Terrans had agreed to forgo the credit to restore the civility between them and the general population. Then from the door . . .

"Hey honeys! I'm home!"

"WYRM!" they screamed (except for Thug, who looked up, waved, and then changed the channel to Animal Planet).

"What the hell . . ."

"You weren't supposed to be back until . . ."

"Fancy arm! Is that metal or plastic?"

"Calm down!" he shouted. "If I'd known it'd make me this popular, I would have lost the arm a long time ago."

Suddenly, Eliza didn't feel quite so energetic. She had visited Wyrm in the hospital a number of times, but no matter how many times he told her not to, she couldn't help but blame herself. The doctors had done a great job on his face, so he only had some minor but permanent scars on that handsome palate. His knee was still a little swollen, but he was able to get around on crutches. It was the arm that she found herself staring at. He had been hiding behind a column, but his arm had been sticking out just enough to catch a huge quantity of shrapnel, and he had a fancy new prosthetic limb starting about six inches below the shoulder. It actually sensed the electronic impulses sent to the arm from the brain and was able to perform most basic movements. He wouldn't be using that arm to practice his knife throwing, but he wasn't exactly an invalid. Eliza took a step back while her friends swarmed around their returning hero.

'How can he not hate me?' Eliza thought. 'If I hadn't asked him to stay behind . . .'

Wyrm broke through the crowd and wrapped his arms around Eliza and picked his boss off the ground. "No pouting," he whispered. "If you had asked me to stay behind on another mission, I could have just as easily have been hit by a truck hauling cucumbers while I was on my way to the convenience store to by Twinkies and V8. No one could have predicted what happened."

"It's my job to predict . . ." Eliza started.

"It's your job to put the odds in our favor. But a ninety-nine percent chance of success still means a one-percent chance of failure. Sometimes, fate rolls the dice and it comes up snake-eyes. You've pulled so many peoples asses out of the fire in the last year that it boggles the mind."

Eliza was actually tearing up. "But you . . . and Kelik . . ." She realized that she had been so busy planning her vengeance and celebrating its completion that she really had never stopped to take in what had happened.

"Kelik was smart enough to know what he was getting into. And again, no one thought they would go after Fort Crass, much less in a suicide attack. Kelik . . . he fought well for someone whose age was measured in dynasties. And to give credit where its do, Valar whooped some ass with The Spear of God. I'd hate to see what he could do on his own world. You're one . . . incredible woman, Eliza, but even you can't save everyone all the time."

{{ Listen to him love, }} Veronica thought. The rest of the crew was giving the two friends some physical space while they talked.

Wyrm noticed that the two women were staring at each other. "Okay, stop the friggin' telepathy! God, that's creepy!" His voice mellowed. "This last battle . . . the fight at Last Mile Prison . . . rescuing Veronica . . . You keep pulling off shit most people wouldn't even try."

Eliza wrapped her arms around Wyrm's neck and kissed him on the cheek. Then she felt something odd and she smiled.

"Wyrm?"

"Yes boss?"

"Real or not, get that hand off my ass or I'll take it off and beat you with it."

------------- --------------

A week later . . .

------------- --------------

Eliza and her crew were standing in a hangar in the facility known as Terra Point Terminal, just outside of Raleigh, North Carolina where the crack had first formed. It had been built around the area of the dimensional crack before the Purity had sealed it. There was an almost identical facility (barring some "creative license") on the Terran side. They had been brought in to oversee civil security while Valar made the final preparations to reopen the dimensional portal. He was the logical choice, having already shown an ability to assert his will upon The Dragon's Breath. Eliza felt her own role was strictly ceremonial. The remaining Purity forces had been on the run since their disastrous defeat in what was being almost jokingly referred to as the "Terran Horse War," apparently making reference to some ancient Earth legend. Also, there was a healthy representation of every branch of the United States military present to guard the building. There wasn't going to be a repeat of what happened with The Heaven's Eye. But the World Council had FINALLY gotten it through their heads that things went better for them when Eliza was around and had brought her in.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,670 Followers