It's A Girl's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm certain that everyone in the restaurant who could watch and listen, including several of the male and female waiters who had stopped working were listening carefully and observing our antics. Cathy had it all under control, and had moved her chair away from the table so when David came up to it, she somehow swept him onto her seated lap.

In a breathless and sexy voice she said "David, where have you been honey, my sister would like to order something sweet and I want some DESERT Davey. Sis didn't you want the lemon sorbet on the blackboard? And Davey, what's the banana surprise all about" Cath leered broadly.

David still perched nervously on Cath's lap, stutteringly tried to explain what it entailed so Cath cooingly looked straight at him and said that it sounded delicious. "But could you make sure I get a little more cream on my banana" she said as she slid her hand up his trouser leg as she seductively smiled at him. Most of the male waiters were staring with big grins on their faces while a few of the female waitresses were stifling laughs, while Daniel and the chef were standing nearby shaking with suppressed laughter.

Then Cathy shocked everyone by placing a $20- note down the front of his trousers and saying aloud and breathlessly that that was for his special services. It wasn't quite pornographic but it wouldn't have been given a family rating if a film censor had been there.

When the desert was ready, it was brought to our table by one of the other waiters. Everyone had turned to watch as he placed the deserts on the table. Cathy asked in a sotto voice why her lovely pet David hadn't brought it to the table. He replied loudly enough for most of the patrons to hear, that DAVID was out the back, shaking and too scared to come back in, and with that most of the patrons, Daniel, the chef, who had reappeared outside the kitchen doors to watch and the female waitress burst into laughter.

Once the laughter quieted down I piped up and said "That's a pity sis, I know you AWAYS like something SWEET with your desert", which had the waiter in tears of laughter and howls of laughter coming from all over the cafe.

By now the atmosphere in the café, was definitely more in a party mood than anything else, courtesy of two 30 something women showing a little bit of sauciness and now also being shown by both patrons and staff alike. There were a lot of loud orders for the banana surprise while a number of people started to order more cocktails that had sexual connotations in there names.

When David did reappear it was to a round of applause from both patrons and staff alike, so he couldn't hide his reappearance. One of the female waiters brought the $20 note back and handed it to Cathy saying loud enough for all to hear, that David said he didn't deserve it.

Before Cathy could speak I told the waitress just as loudly to give it back to the poor lad and she was to tell him that, "Cathy will make him earn 'EVERY' cent of it."

With that, she marched over to Michael, stuck the note back down the front of his pants and said loudly for all to hear, "David...the young lady over at table 5 says that you're going to earn EVERY bit of that $20-."

While we were being served coffee, the table sitting next us got up to leave and turned around to thank us for the most amusing meal they had ever had the pleasure of eating. Several other patrons when they were departing also came over and spoke to us also. Certainly it appeared that most of the patrons were now ordering more cocktails and a couple of tables were intent on sampling every cocktail on the board. Daniel the owner must have been smiling broadly now at all the drinking happening around the restaurant.

Daniel come over with a couple of liquors and said they were with the compliments of the gentlemen over at table 9 who we turned round to thank. The two gentlemen saluted us with raised glasses and Cathy asked Daniel to invite them over.

"Cath" I warned, in a peeved tone of voice. She told me to stop being a frigid old biddy and that this won't take to long. They joined us at the table and introduced themselves as Darren and Steve. On closer inspection, they must have been in their late 20's and looked very presentable. Darren definitely had had drunken just a bit too much so as to be tipsy while Steve wasn't even close to being so.

Several more drinks later, we'd found topics we could all talk about and everyone was becoming more relaxed with each other. Cathy had an alcoholic glow over her that blunted her caution and I guess I must have been more than a bit tipsy to be feeling so comfortable and confident in myself, but was certainly feeling the effects of all the drinks we'd had.

I don't think the guys had worked out for themselves who preferred which of us because I had felt hands on my legs from both sides of the table, so I could be pretty sure that Cathy had too. I was tending to prefer Steve, but had no intention of going any further than just an enjoyable sex free afternoon.

About 3.30 conversation was starting to thin out and I called for our check. I'd had a lot of fun and I knew that Cathy was happy and had forgotten about John, well at least for a while anyway. So to me, it was money well spent. I don't remember how much it all cost but I actually splurged and added a large tip because it was still cheaper than if we'd brought tickets to a show!

We picked up our hats and headed, well it could have been that we stumbled or staggered for the door. Daniel came across and told us that he'd simply refuse to allow us to walk home and that he would ring and pay for a taxi to pick us up. Cathy took and held his face in a long passionate kiss and said thank you... as well giving him a gentle fondle down his trouser front.

Darren and Steve hurried over and offered to share a ride with us, and I thought we were going to be stuck with them, when Cathy turned around and said loud enough to get their full attention. "Guys, I've got some bad news for you, just in case you thought that you might be going to get lucky this afternoon... One of us is a transvestite and the other ones a lesbian!" she said with a little slur to the words. "I'm" she said pointing to herself, "I'm the trannie and she's..."pointing to me and giving a loud drunken belch and raised her voice. "She's a lemon... And a bigger dyke you've never met. She's even got blisters on her tongue!" But I noticed that she winked and smiled quite wickedly to everyone watching, although these two guys couldn't see it.

The silence was deafening and it was Steve grabbing Darren who started to back away saying what a great time they had had and hoped we'd meet up again. Cathy winked at me and quietly murmured "See...I told you it wouldn't take long for them to go away" and started to slump down at a vacant table before changing her mind and heading for the ladies toilet.

Daniel came over to me and quietly asked if Cathy really was a TV. "No" I replied. "I'M the trannie," she's actually straight and she's my very best friend. You see" I told Daniel, "Cath's just broken up with he ex and she doesn't want to mess around with strangers just now, so she told them a load of bull to ditch them."

Daniel thought about that for a moment and then told me that he couldn't be sure if I was joking or not but if I really WERE a trannie, then he was going to change teams. He then went on to say that Cathy and I were more than welcome to dine here anytime as he told me that our little performance this afternoon had made his Sunday a very memorable as well as a profitable one.

"Promise me you won't tell David - he's such a nice boy and we teased him shamelessly" I asked him.

Daniel solemnly replied "He ought to be nice, he's my godson, bless him."

The taxi arrived and Daniel held the door open for both of us. As I was about to get in, Daniel took my hand and kissed it. "You're really quite lovely...please dine here anytime; you'll always be welcomed with open arms."

12