It's All About Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was wonderful. Thanks."

"You're welcome."

He playfully rubbed his nose against mine before planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"Now it's my turn to go exploring." And with that Steven moved down the bed until he was lying with his feet off it.

His eyes sparkled as he faced my pussy. Running his hands along my inner thighs, I could feel myself getting wetter. Steven had been right, it was the anticipation that was the biggest turn on. Knowing that something was going to happen, but not fully sure in what ordered.

Steven ran his fingers through my sparse pussy hair. The hairstrands were thicker and darker than my normally fine blonde hair. For a few seconds Steven seemed utterly fascinated by the ringlets of hair covering my mound. Then he gently slipped a finger between my folds and I could feel it pressing against my wetness.

Finding my opening he slid the finger into me. The invasion was expected, but nevertheless surprising. By instinct I tensed up, clasping my muscles on the intruding finger. This did not stop Steven. Slowly he began to move the finger in and out. With my muscles still clasping down on the finger, I realized this only heightened the sensation.

"Mmmm," I murmured, and threw my head backwards.

"Shall I add another finger?" Steven asked.

"Yes, do that." I said in-between moans.

Steven inserted another finger and began a pumping motion. As I was quite sure I had already lost my hymen while doing sports, there was no pain. Only the exquisite feeling of being filled up. I can imagine being a virgin and still tight helped add to the feeling of being filled up, even though Steven only used two fingers.

"Does it feel good?" Steven asked.

"Oh yes," I moaned. "It feels great. Your fingers feel great!"

Curious to explore more of my body, Steven pushed my legs further apart and opened me up with his hand. Holding my pussy lips apart, he watched his fingers plummeting in and out of me. Bringing his fingers up and down the wet slit he teased me, making me want more, before once again sliding his fingers into my wet pussy. For a few minutes all you could hear in the room was the wet sound of Steven's fingers moving inside of me, together with my irregular breathing.

"Are you ready?" Steven whispers.

"Uh huh, I think so." I certainly hoped so.

Steven pulled out his fingers and began to lubricate my whole pussy with my own juices. As he brushed by my clit, I jumped.

"Let me just make sure you're really ready," he said, and began to massage my clit. Pushing the outer lips slightly together and up against the clit made for a wonderful friction. With the clit not fully exposed, he dared to add more pressure, and as the pressure and circular motion increased, the more I began to see stars.

"Steven," I gasped. "I think you can put it in now..." I spread my legs as much as I could to make it easier for him. Small droplets of sweat were forming on Steven's forehead and his eyes had a nervous flicker in them as he put on the condom. Carefully, as if he thought I would break, he parted my legs just a little bit more and moved in-between them.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

I nodded.

With a fumbling motion I could see him grab his hard dick in his hands and placing it by my entrance. Holding the shaft with one hand Steven began to push into my folds. I could feel the outer lips parting, and then I could feel the head, the thick rounded head, push into me. The first push got half of the head in. It felt strange. Something was invading my body for the first time. It didn't exactly feel bad, but I wasn't sure if it was good either. My hips moved a bit. Steven stopped instantly.

"Does it hurt?" he asked with a worried expression on his face. "If it hurts, perhaps we shouldn't continue..."

"Sshhh," I said. "It doesn't hurt, it just feels... different. I'll get used to it."

"You sure?"

"Yes." I gave him a reassuring smile. "Continue."

Once again Steven began to push into me, this time even slower than before. I could feel the head passing the entrance and my slick juices began to ease the penetration. Slowly he filled me up until there was nothing more to fill me with.

We lay there for a while. Steven on top of me. Holding me. Me, getting used to being filled by a man. And then he pushed himself up on his hands again and slowly began to ease out of me. That was a bit of a surprise. It felt nice, feeling him glide out of me, almost all the way out. And then he went right back in.

At first Steven was careful not to thrust too hard, but I could tell he had to restrain himself. The droplets of sweat on his forehead had doubled, and I could tell that he was trying to control himself not to thrust too hard or fast.

"Does it feel good?" I asked him.

"Mmm...yeah."

"What does it feel like?"

Steven was beginning to thrust a bit faster, but went back to the slow pace when he realized his speed had changed.

"It feels a bit numb. It's the condom's fault. Try squeezing me." He looked down at me. "How is it for you?"

"It's...nice."

"Nice?"

"Yeah, but I wouldn't mind if you did it a bit...faster."

Steven wiped his forehead with the back of his hand.

"You want it faster? Are you sure it won't hurt?" His hips were beginning to move faster. I could feel his thrusts increasing.

"Oooh!" I suddenly gasped, as I felt his dickhead against my cervix.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! That must have hurt!"

"No, no, I...it's ok. Just the wrong angle, don't worry. But it felt kinda good too..."

"It did?"

I smiled at Steven. "Yes, I liked it when you moved faster."

"Your wish is my command," Steven gave me a relieved smile before increasing the pace again, this time thrusting much harder than before.

As Steven was thrusting eagerly into me I tried to meet his efforts by eagerly grinding my hips against him, meeting his thrusts. Now and then I would change the direction of my grinding, and at those instances I would hear a muffled groan from Steven.

For the it being our first time, it wasn't too bad. I had to admit Steven seemed to enjoy it a bit more than I did, but that's probably how it is for guys. After dreaming of entering a tight pussy, and then actually doing it... I guess for a bloke that's quite an intense thing.

And how did I feel then? It was hard to explain. The penetration itself had felt good. There had been a tiny bit of pain, but it was gone within seconds. Then as I felt Steven fully enter me, it took a while to adjust. It wasn't until he started to move in and out that I started to actually feel anything.

As Steven's hips began to mash against my pussy, his hard dick pistoning into me, I found that my breathing turned heavier again. Irregular. As Steven pounded into me, I gasped every time the force of his thrust raised my ass off the bed. Every time he pulled out to rub that wonderful dick of his all over my folds, I moaned. When he put the thick head to my opening and pushed it back in, my toes curled and only a deep sigh managed to pass my lips.

At one point I looked down and saw my nipples standing at attention. I pinched them lightly and began to roll them between my fingers. On an impulse I put my index finger into my mouth. Wetting it with my tongue and sucking on it for a bit, I then touched my nipple again, this time with my wet fingers. The nipple reacted instantly to the lubrication and became harder. I flicked my lubricated finger over the dark nipple. This seemed to turn Steven on even more, his thrusts getting cruder by the minute. I was having a hard time keeping up with him.

"Fuck, I think I'm gonna cum!" Steven gave up a loud moan and began long hard thrusts into me.

Nobody had prepared me for this; how it would be to have a guy cum inside you. Before I knew it Steven was thrusting hard into me, lifting my lower body off the bed, grinding into me as much as he possibly could. And then he froze. And came.

"Umggphhhh!"

Watching a guy cum must be both one of the most hilarious things, as well as the sexiest. I could see Steven's face scrunch together into a grimace, only to change in a few seconds time. Over the seconds his orgasm lasted his face expressions must have changed at least five times. Then his body lost its tenseness and his face changed one last time. It wasn't scrunched up anymore, instead it had turned smooth and looked calm and serene. Satisfied. And then I felt his arms giving in, and his body weight falling on top of me.

#

That had been three years ago. By now I had graduated and was ready to throw myself into the real world. In the distance I could see mom's little red van coming around the corner to the bus station. She was in the driver's seat and in the back I could see Anne and Beth. There was someone sitting next to mom too. Steven.

The car stopped by the parking lot and I began to walk towards it. The warm summer wind was blowing and making a mess of my hair, but I didn't pay it much attention.

"Cathy!" Mom ran towards me and gave me a huge hug. "Oh, how wonderful to have you back home!"

"Great to be home, mom."

"Cathy!" Anne and Beth threw their arms around me.

"We've missed so you, and sorry about not coming to your graduation," Beth said. "We really wanted to, but it clashed with ours."

I smiled at them. "I know, and I'm sorry I couldn't come to yours. We're even now!"

How great it was to see them all again!

"Got a spare hug?"

I turned around and there was Steven. Slightly taller than I remembered and with shorter hair. The smile was the same though, it still had a calming effect on me, and seeing him again was better than perfect.

During my University years both Beth and Anne had come to visit quite a few times, but Steven hadn't been able to. He did visit a couple of times the first year, but then he got busy with his own studies. We kept in touch by phone and email though, so we both knew of each other's lives; the exam results, the parties, the friends and who we had dated. We had even now and then joked about our first time together, asking the other if the new partners were equally memorable.

"There is always a hug reserved for you," I said, and embraced Steven.

"Great to have you back," he whispered into my ear.

"Great to be back."

"So, shall we see if you've learnt anything after all those boyfriends?"

I pulled back and looked at him. "Why, you...!"

Thanks for reading and as usual feedback is greatly appreciated. Don't forget to vote. :-) /LP