It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stayed back there for the rest of the trip buck naked and spread wide. I would watch her for a while, and when she started playing with her pussy and moaning I'd have to pull over to give her a good fucking, or she would crawl forward enough to give me a bit of a blow job while driving so I would have to crawl back there and fuck her. We had the last one just outside of town, and she stayed back there with one knee up watching me fill the tank, and then with her knees up and spread right up until we pulled into the parking lot at the apartment.

We came in and found the roommate in the kitchen in her panties, a nice sheer lacy one clinging to her obviously shaved pussy. She screeched and tried to cover up, especially when I walked toward her. I took her hand from covering her tits and kissed it, then the inside of each firm tit. I took the hand covering her crotch and kissed it and then kneeled and kissed her belly just above her panties above her pussy getting a wonderful view of her through the sheer lace before I closed my eyes and inhaled her aroma with an exaggerated breath. I looked up and told her she should be a Playboy model while imitating licking her pussy, then got up and led my girl into the shower. After all the fuck sessions on the way home we both needed it.

After the shower we went back out to the living room...naked, me being led by my stiffening cock. The roommate thought that was funny and didn't try to cover up this time, even letting her legs spread a bit so the lace would plaster itself to her shaved pussy. She had to tell the roommate about the week and her on going photo session. I watched two set of tits jiggle with all the hand gestures, and even the roommates nipples popped out a little and the crotch of her lace panties get completely see through with her wetness. She thought the part about the padded red head was hilarious.

I did have a message from the boss that I needed to be up at the new store first thing in the morning, eight am. bright and shinny. Since I had the new apartment key, we restocked the cooler and headed up. Good thing we took a shower before we left.... no shower curtain!

We laid out the blankets in the bedroom and put stuff in the frig, got naked watching each other strip and crawled onto the pile. It was a nice slow love session, touching and exploring, nibbling and kissing..... and nibbling on those delicious nipples some more. I really took my time nibbling on those chewy nubs, doing my best to make her moan and groan as I alternately sucked them in and then flattened them with my tongue. When I had to take a breather she decided to take a close inspection of my hard cock, laying with her head on my stomach with the tip right in front of her, stroking me up and down. Reaching out with her tongue to lick the tip as I oozed, or running it around the head like an ice cream cone.

When I couldn't take any more and finally slid into her juicy pussy I could tell she was holding back a bit like she had at her apartment before our road trip. Moaning every time I drove into her, but keeping her lips closed like she was keeping a secret. "Let it go, I want to hear you loud enough to break the windows like you did in the van."

"But what about the neighbors!?"

"If they aren't good enough to make their girls scream that's their problem!" and began driving into her hard and firm. She gasped and then let loose, the idea of others hearing her scream in orgasm just made her cum more. She was screaming and hollering for me to go harder and faster while she was cumming around me pulling me into her with her heels in my ass. I finally let loose in her and collapsed on top of her, feeling her nipples in my chest while I kissed her neck on the way up to her LOUD lips.

We had a nice serious kiss until I softened enough to have to roll off her. At least we did remember to bring the towels in. The funniest part was leaving the next morning, Seems there actually was a couple living across the hall. He made some comment about loud noises last night. "What, you can't get your girl to scream?....sucks to be you!" and out the door we went. She managed to keep from laughing until we got to the van. We stopped by the new place, and it turned out to be something simple, so it was back to her place and then in to work at almost the usual time.

It was nice being back to work and feeling almost human again, although I did play the handicap once or twice to get her over to help me....and grope her ass while running a finger nail up the crotch seam of her slacks! We made a stop after work at Wal-Mart and the storage room before heading back to the apartment and now it was a little more civilized. The storage room took longer than anticipated, mainly because I saw her bent over a stack of boxes and couldn't resist. I slid a hand over her ass and got a nice moan for my efforts. I lifted the back of her shirt to kiss her just above the crack of her ass, and she laid forward on the boxes after unzipping her jeans.

Seems she was in the mood, but I had to take her. I worked her jeans down her ass from side to side, taking her thong with them and nibbling on the crack of her ass making her gasp with each lick. Then I kneeled down and licked her from clit to ass.

"DAMN YOU'RE GOOD AT THAT!" I took that as encouragement and did it several more times, stopping to swirl my tongue around her clit a few times. "You had to have been a lesbian in a previous life...." I inhaled too much pussy, and had to take care of matters. I stood up and dropped my jeans. "Oh yea, fill me up!" How could I refuse a request like that? I grabbed a cheek in each hand, spreading them and then her pussy with my thumbs before sinking balls deep in her wet pussy. I had to stand there and keep still in her just to keep from loosing it so soon in her.

Once I thought I could hold off I began moving in and out of her. Holding her spread wide, seeing the inner flesh of her pussy grabbing onto my cock as I pulled out. Feeling her velvet smoothness as I slid back in, too wet offer any resistance. Her head on her arms crossed under her head, turned sideways with a blissful smile on her face as I gave her a nice deep slow fuck, her jeans and thong still around her thighs.

I kept going slow for as long as I could, but as she got closer, louder, and tighter I couldn't hold out anymore. "HERE IT COMES!!!"

"Oh yea! Fill me up..." it only took a few more thrusts and I did just that, filling her until I felt our juices coming back out around my cock. I finally had to fall partially over her back to keep from collapsing on the floor. It almost made me sorry to be emptying out the room, we could have had more fun here again! Driving back to the apartment with the wet spot in her crotch growing was damn distracting with her smiling back at me.

The furniture store delivered the bed and couch that evening, and the phone company was coming at the end of the week. That week it was stop at the new place first thing before heading into work, and several nights she stayed with me instead of going back to her place, naked from the time she got in the door to when we stepped out in the morning. When she was there it was blow jobs for breakfast, a nice fuck here and there, and a nice juicy pussy for desert on the island when I could. Looking up from her dribbling pussy to see her chest and nipples rising and falling just made me dive back in for more! Sitting back on the couch watching TV with hands in each others crotch didn't help any. I don't think we actually got through a full program without having to get the other off one way or another.

I enjoyed playing with her pussy and clit until I saw her areola starting to crinkle up, then leaning over to take a nipple between my teeth while she clamped her legs around my hand in her pussy screaming. Her favorite seemed to be stroking me until I couldn't stand it, arched my back, and watched me cum in the air up and back onto her fist gripping me tightly and still slowly pumping me until I was twitching from sensory overload. She seemed to take particular joy in watching me watch her clean my cum from my cock and her hand.

We would no more be out of the lot after work and her little lace bra was hanging from my mirror, and more than once she stripped in the van coming out of the lot and put her soaked panties in my shirt pocket and went from there all the way to the apartment naked, stopping inside the door and leaning over the couch looking at me over her shoulder. My shorts hit the floor and I slid into her when ever I found her bent over anything and she knew it. Most of the time it was a nice prelude to an evening of caressing and touching and loving. But twice she had teased me unmercifully all day, flashing nipple, pulling her top snug to let her hard nipple poke out, or pulling her slacks tight up into her ass and pussy.

On those nights it was animal fucking. "OH YESS!!! STUFF MY PUSSY....FFFUUUUCCCKKKK MMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" She would reach up under her chest and grip and twist her tits and nipples while I had a good grip on her ass pressing my thumb against her rosebud. The first time she pushed back unexpectedly near the end and my thumb went in her ass a little. Her head came up and she was convulsing and screaming in orgasm. The second time I did it on purpose long before I was ready to pop and rode her until I let loose in her. Both time I had to carry her to the shower. The second time in the shower I also took some time playing with her ass while we soaped and cuddled, getting a groaning kiss when I pressed my finger against it for my efforts.

The following week was totally different. Things were being delivered and it was my responsibility to receive them and get things into place so I was sleeping by myself but with afternoon conjugal visits! Monday and Tuesday were a mad house, but not my mad house. The security company was setting all the cameras and audio equipment while I had office stuff being delivered. Most of the day was babysitting them and answering stupid questions.

Wednesday was the day from hell. I got there at eight to find four semi's pulled up waiting for me to open. They had full loads of machines and they each wanted to unload, or more accurately to BE unloaded. I told the loudmouthed ass hole he would be last in line, after which he made threats of scribbling a name on the manifest and just dumping them somewhere. "Well it's good thing the security cameras were put in yesterday to record you saying that then." He went out to his truck grumbling. I told the other guys I'd be with them as soon as I got the fork lift. I called the GC to use the forklift, and call back to the store for help. She answered and asked what kind of help. I told her naked women preferably, but right now anyone that could help unload and inspect machines. I got the fork lift and started with the nice quiet guy first. I was about half way through the first trailer unloading and setting them down in the lot when she showed up in her shorts and tank top and grabbed the pallet jack to start rolling them in. We all enjoyed her nipples standing out every time she came out from the air conditioning, and when no one was around she would pull the leg of her shorts open to flash her pussy at me! We had a pretty good system going and everything was going fine until we got to assholes truck.

The boxes looked a bit rough, so I took a bathroom break and sent her out to my van for the camera. He wasn't pleased to see us taking pictures of every box coming off his truck, especially when we pulled around the side and got the cab with truck numbers in every picture. There were only three boxes out of thirty six that didn't look damaged. He was even less happy when I put the machines down both sides of his truck and parked the fork lift in front of it. He was just plain pissed when I wouldn't let him leave and made him come into the office with me. I called his dispatch and informed them there were damaged boxes and we would be reserving acceptance pending complete inspection. They wanted to talk to him, and he wasn't happy. He was even more pissed when I made him sit there while I called the manufacturer to verify I should even accept the machines, something I probably should have done first, but didn't think of it. They should have been packed pretty well so we would hope for the best. Good thing they were the last ones unloaded.

The next day was spent going through the damaged boxes, although with a fair amount of groping and kissing, this time without the hindrance of lace underwear, she even did a bit of a striptease for me in taking them off in an area where the cameras were just happening to have a bit of trouble. Watching her unsnap her jeans to show the top of the thong, then starting on her top. Unbuttoning her top and then 'flashing' each side of her lace bra, before turning sideways and giving me a profile of her nipples standing out in the thin lace.

Turning her back to me and showing me her ass as she slid her jeans down, then bent over at the waist to slide the thong down. Spreading her legs to run a finger through her pussy lips before standing up, and facing me to lift her lace bra over her head. Rolling her nipples between her fingers while she walked to me, then lifting a leg and pulling my lips to her dripping pussy. I sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy to a nice little orgasm, having to pull my fingers from her and cup her ass to keep her from falling over when she came for me. She was totally ornery when she wiped her pussy with her thong and then stuffed it in my shirt pocket right before leaning over for a deep tongue kiss and face wash cleaning her own juices from my lips! I was just about ready to strip my jeans off and bend her over one of the machines when she smiled over her shoulder and pulled her jeans back on. She did at least only button one button on her top while we finished going through the rest of the boxes. I even got her to lay back on the Ms. PackMan table and let me eat her to screaming orgasm later.

Most of the boxes were just scuffed cardboard and cracked Styrofoam. We had ten that would not fire up. It was handy having her around having been through the school just a week ago. Six were just loose connections and jammed controls. The last four were the heaviest damaged boxes, and took quite a bit more time. After going back and forth with the factory we finally were able to rob parts back and forth and get three out of the last four operational. They were going to send a replacement for that one and compensate the boss for our extra time. We kicked back for the last half hour with her leaned back against me and my hand in her top playing with a hard nipple while went through the pictures we took on our little working vacation. Lots of nice sights, and the ones of her turned out pretty well. There was a few that were way off, but most of them were pretty hot. They had me groping and squeezing her, and just when I thought she was going to be headed home with me she hopped up and said she would see me in the morning.

So I went home to flip on the TV and look through the pictures, remembering when I fucked her silly and got the picture of her gaping dripping pussy. Of her giving me a world class blow job and my cum dribbling out her mouth onto her hard nipples. Of eating her to a good scream and then getting a shot of her juices running from her inflamed pussy in the van. Needless to say I didn't sleep all that well. I woke and hopped in the shower, getting ready for work and stopping to smell her aroma on her dresses hanging in the closet.

Friday was not much better, both she AND the boss were there to help get things organized and set machines according to the floor plan. And while she did have her shorts and top on, there were regular instead of the skimpy lace panties and bra on underneath. We had most of the machines set by late afternoon, and she rode back with him instead of staying up with me again. After several weeks of getting it daily, I was starting to feel like I was back in separation again these last two days! I put my trunks on and went down to the pool for the hell of it, there were a few couples, and several single guys and girls. It was almost funny if it wasn't so sad. Most of the attached women were hot letting a bit of camel toe and nipple show for their guys, the single ones were almost all primped and padded. Now several were at least not wearing the padded bottoms so there was a hint of camel toe, but all were wearing lined / padded tops. As if all we wanted to see was lumps and cleavage! When I got back to the apartment I called her place, but no answer. So it was shower, TV, and go to bed late again.

I slept in Saturday, and when I finally got with it I drove back down to her place. The roommate let me in, wearing her robe, but let it gap open after she closed the door, and she was naked underneath giving me a nice look at her damp trimmed pussy and cleavage almost to her nipples. "She's not here."

"Well I guess I can stop back later then." and turned to leave.

She stopped me, "No, you don't understand. She's not here, she left last night. She left this for you." She handed me a thick envelope and sat me on the couch sitting beside with her robe falling completely open and down to her elbows. After taking a nice look at her chewy nipples I got back to the envelope. In the envelope was a second set of all the pictures we had taken, .....and a note.

I'm sorry to have to do this this way, you deserve better. I tried to talk to you Thursday, but couldn't find the nerve or the right time, then the boss came with on Friday and we didn't get any time together alone. My girlfriend is getting stationed back state side, and I'm going to be with her. Our time together was special, but I love her and will never leave her. I've kept the negatives, and when the time is right I will tell her about you and how special you are. Please know how wonderful you made me feel, and I will always remember our time well.

All my love,

So here we are back where we started, sitting here in a daze leaning over looking at a picture of her leaned back with a smile on her face and my cum dripping out of her wondering what the fuck just happened.....

I felt the letter and pictures being taken out of my hands, and look up to see the roommate standing there naked in front of me. Her robe piled around her feet, her nicely shaved pussy and damp landing strip just inches in front of my face. She spreads her legs and kneels over me on the couch with her nice firm B+ cup tits and chewy nipples now inches from my lips, then settles onto my crotch trapping my cock between us and grinding against it trying to get me hard. "Would you stay with me tonight?" and leans over for a nice kiss..........

*

To those of you that stayed with me through the series, THANK YOU. As one of my favorite writers says, I FINISHED THE DAMN STORY!

If you have CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, please leave it. The 'I don't like it' or the 'it's not grammatically correct' comments will be ignored unless you're volunteering to be an editor / proof reader.

12