It's All The Ex's Fault Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned the TV on when she came out of the bedroom. She walked over and sat on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and plastered her tits and nipples into my chest before giving me a nice tongue kiss. "That's twice you did that to me tonight."

I reached around to cup her ass, my cock starting to firm up and come up against her rosebud and wet pussy lips. "And just think, it's not even nine o'clock yet!" I pulled her back to me for another nice kiss while she slid her wet lips back and forth over the top of my hardening cock. We stayed like that for a bit, holding and kissing until her tummy growled, making us both laugh. "Pizza is warming in the oven."

She jumped up and got us both slices and drinks then plopped down beside me to eat and watch TV. As soon as I was finished she grabbed the plates and put them in the trash, then came back over and lifted my leg to sit like we did at her place with her nestled between my legs. She leaned back for a quick kiss, then brought my hand over her shoulder and down between her tits, covering mine with hers on her belly.

We sat like that watching the end of the show, and then the news came on. One of the feature stories was marriages and divorces. She grabbed the remote and turned the TV down, then turned sideways a bit, still between my legs. "Can I ask you a question?"

I smiled down at her, "Sure."

She bit her lip thinking about it, then quietly asked. "How long were you married?"

I smiled and shook my head, she looked relieved I wasn't mad. "A little over ten years." Her eyes flashed open at that. "Yea, that makes me ancient, one foot in the grave... I bet I'm at least four of five year older than you."

She smiled and took a mock swing at my shoulder. "Can I ask what happened?"

I brought her hand to my lips and kissed her palm. "The short answer is we grew apart."

She settle back in against me, "And the long answer? I mean it couldn't have been all bad if you were together for ten years?"

"No, for the first few years it was just like before we were married, kind of like this." giving her a bit of a hug. "Life was good, sex was fantastic."

"Emmmm Hmmmm..."

"Now understand this is all from my point of view. She had a completely different point of view and said so quite often." She gripped my hand but didn't say anything. "I would have to say it started when she started gaining weight."

She started to turn to look at me, but I held her. "It's not what you think. I didn't have a problem with her putting on a few pounds. I would have preferred not, but hey, that's life. The problem happened when she started to dress to cover the weight she had put on, and then got mad when I quit looking for what she was hiding."

"That bad?"

"Not at first, but shortly after we got together we took to sleeping naked. Then she started wearing thin nighties, then heavy ones, then t-shirts and shorts."

"And you were still sleeping naked?"

"Yea, but the first separations came..."

"THE FIRST?"

"Hey, I didn't give up on the first sour note, but in hind sight I probably should have. Anyway, the first separation came when we were having an argument about her covering up, and her reasoning about why she should. We'd had the argument before in smaller doses, but then she said something that made me almost loose it. I had to walk out the door and drive around for a while before I hit something."

She turned to look at me with concern, "What did she say?"

"Well I talked to my mother and she said...."

"What?.... what did you do?"

"I drove around for a while, probably an hour or two, then went home and slept on the couch...fully dressed."

She snickered at that and turned her back to me to snuggle in. "So then what?"

"We each went to work in the morning, not saying a word. I came home at lunch and packed a suitcase and stayed with a buddy. She found me two weeks later by following me after work. I told her if she has to go talk to her mother about us then it's her problem and not our problem, next time she does it's a divorce. She agreed and even started letting her nipples stand out at home, but very rarely did she go naked after that."

She pulled my hands up to her nipples, "And after that?"

"Looking back on it, it was more of the same but a different flavor. She started wanting to go out with other couples more, but was getting pissy when I would look at the other women dressed skimpier than she was, that was number two. I don't really remember the reason behind number three, other than her roommate."

"How so?"

"Got me to appreciate something smaller than a large C cup. Her roommate was barely a AA cup, but had nipples half again as long as yours and twice and thick." She was massaging her tits with my hands while I was talking. "That's also where I made the change over to the arcade."

"So what was the final push?"

"She was spending a lot of time out with her girl friends and decided she needed some more time to herself. I had enough and told her to take all the time she needed. I filed the paperwork, she didn't even show up for the court date, and in a little over a week I'm officially a free man."

"We might have to celebrate that...."

I rolled her nipples between my thumb and finger, "Why does that make me worry?"

She leaned back for a quick kiss, then settled in for a bit to watch a movie. I made a bathroom run on the next commercial break. She headed in as I was coming out. I grabbed something to drink and plopped down on the couch. The movie was coming back on, and she hadn't come back out yet. I went back to the bedroom and found her sitting on the edge of the bed crying.

"What's wrong?" I had NO idea what was bothering her.

She shook her head and brought her hand up beside my cheek to draw me in for a kiss. Then lay back on the bed drawing me with her. I held her tight, letting her tears dry, then began kissing her neck trying to work my way down her chest, but she had other ideas.

She turned us over, then raised up on her hands and knees to look down at me smiling. She reached down between her legs to grab my hardening cock, running the head between her wet lips before sinking down on me with a sigh. For as tight as she was, she was also too wet to offer any resistance to my cock sliding into her.

She settled in on me, head tilted back with a blissful smile. I could feel her pussy muscles rippling and clamping on me without her even moving. She opened her eyes and looked at me....then pulled my cock into her pussy! I gasped and she grinned, then pulled my hands up to her tits as she leaned forward.

Then began the blissful time of her enjoying my cock and me being along for the ride. She would clamp down on me and literally lift me off the bed, then release and follow me back down to the bed impaling herself as deep as she could. Rocking her hips back and forth using my cock to hit every part of her pussy.

Between my hands on her firm tits and her working my cock with her pussy I was having difficulty holding off. Then she leaned down and began pummeling her pussy on my cock. "FILL....MY......FUCKING.....PUSSYYYYYYY!" she let loose and I followed right behind her. I was pumping load after load into her. She rode me to the point I was twitching from overload.

She finally collapsed on top of me, her pussy doing it's best to keep me in her. But failing that she rolled off to one side, but keeping one leg up on me. I pulled her close and kissed her forehead before nodding off.

I woke later in the night with her cuddled in front of me, a tit in my hand. it took me a bit to realize that the TV was off and everything was turned off. I just smiled to myself and cuddled back in behind her. One of the best days of my life.

I woke to the best sensation a man can ever have. Lips sliding down over my cock and bumping up against the back of her mouth, "I'll give you a few hours to quit..."

She sucked me down a few more times, then came up odd me with a 'pop.' "That would be nice, but we both have to go to work." She hopped up and scooted out to the living room.

I managed to roll out and follow, but stopped dead in my tracks seeing her. She was sitting on the edge of the couch, legs spread, pulling one of her stockings on, my cock was starting to rise watching her. She smiled and spread her legs a bit more and rotated her hips to give me a better view of her pussy.

I responded by leaning back against the chair and started stroking my cock slowly watching her. She made even more of a production with the other stocking and getting the garter clips fastened. When she had everything where she wanted she rolled back on her ass with her legs up and spread, spread her pussy and ran a finger through it before jumping up in front of me, bringing that wet finger to my lips.

I sucked the bit of juice off her finger looking her in the eye, "Delicious."

She wiped that same finger across the tip of my cock and brought it to her own lips, "Not bad yourself." She turned, looked over her shoulder, wiggled her ass, then skipped off to the bedroom.

I could only chuckle as I followed. I came around the corner to see her standing in front of the dresser, not moving. Her bottom lip was trembling, so I came up behind her, wrapped my arms around her, and asked, "What's wrong beautiful?"

She was still trembling against me, "nothing," she said quietly.

"Come on, spit it out." I gave her another squeeze to emphasize I wanted to know.

She brought her hands up over mine, "You put my stuff away....."

"Yea...."

"How come?"

"It seemed like that's where they belonged. Is that a problem?"

She pulled my arms loose, and turned to put hers around my neck. She smiled looking me in the eye, "No problem," she gave me a quick peck, "No problem at all."

She turned back to the dresser, and lifted her lace bra up and put the straps over her shoulders. I kissed each shoulder blade and hooked her bra then ran my hands down to her hips before standing back to watch her. She looked at me in the mirror while she adjusted herself in the bra, then slipped her thong on.

Of course I was sitting on the edge of the bed stroking my cock enjoying the show. She slipped her top on, running her fingers over her nipples before leaning over to slide her skirt on. She slid her jacket on and she was ready to head out. A quick spritz of perfume and she was ready to head out.....

.....almost. I turned her back to the mirror after giving her a quick kiss. I put a hand on her back to get her to lean over as I reached under her skirt. She smiled back at me as I dropped down to lift her skirt, and gasped as I kissed each cheek.

While she was still bent over I pulled her thong aside and licked her lips, getting a taste of her sweet juices. OH MAN I CAN'T PASS THIS UP. I stood up and sunk my cock into her, one thrust burring me balls deep in her. Her head came up to look at me in the mirror as she gasped.

I pulled out a little and then drove back in looking at her. She nodded, and I started sliding in and out at a decent pace. Her head went back down to the dresser with a satisfied moan as her pussy was clamping down on me. I grabbed her hips and proceeded to give her a nice deep fucking. Me naked and her fully dressed with her skirt up around her waist and her thong pulled to one side.

I slide my thumb down to her rosebud and pushed slightly. "OH FUCKKKKK!" her head came up and back down as she started cumming around me.

I couldn't take any more. "HERE IT COMES!!!" I made two more thrusts into her before she clamped down on me holding me in her while I was still filling her. I gave her a few more spurts and fell forward on her back.

I looked up over her shoulder to see her smiling, "Well this will be an interesting day. Never went to work with a load in my pussy before..." she giggled as I pulled from her, sliding her thong back over her pussy.

She stood up shaking her skirt down as I backed to the corner of the bed, dropping down with what little energy I had left. She turned around and followed me down, dropping to her knees and then taking my softening cock in her mouth making me jump. She sucked me clean, then stood up and kissed my cheek heading for the door. "I'll call you later."

It took me a few minutes, but I managed to gain some strength and pull my clothes on. I hit the drive through and made it into work barely on time. Hell of an example for the new manager.

12