It's Been a Long Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe that you are sucking his cock." She shook her head and said in a low voice to herself, "Amazing." She turned around and hooked her fingers into the sides of her jeans and then bent over as she slid them down to her knees. She was doing a good job of showing me her assets. Her ass looked lean and strong, but very feminine. She stepped out of her jeans and turned to face me wearing only her bra and thong panties. She looked willowy, just like a runway model.

Shannon murmured that she should keep going and Sondra turned around to show me her ass again and very slowly pulled her panties down her legs. Her long legs framed her pussy which was clearly visible. Her hair pubic hair was dark and contrasted her skin. She held this pose and turned to look to see if I was watching. She smiled at me very seductively as she gave me this great view of her pussy.

Suddenly her attention was caught by something to her right and she walked over to the small end table to grab the remains of the fireball whiskey. She opened the cap and took a big drink. "This is crazy." She took another big drink of the whiskey and then walked to the edge of the bed just a couple of feet away from me.

She leaned forward, unclasped her bra and opened it just inches from my face. She gave each of her nipples a little tug and then took her bra off while she stood next to me. Her pert breasts hung in my face and she laughed at me. I must have looked dumbstruck. She gave her nipples another tweak to get them hard and then she slid onto the bed beside me. She lowered her head down to Shannon and said, "What do I do? I've never done this before."

Shannon took her lips off of my cock and literally handed my cock over to Sondra just like she was moving a gear shift. Sondra grabbed it around its base and looked at the head of it. Shannon began to encourage her. "Just give it a kiss. See what it feels like." Sondra did just that. She kissed my cock head and sniffed in my scent. Shannon encouraged her, "Just move your hands and mouth all around it and he should be happy. Just make sure you are gentle."

Sondra started jerking my cock up and down, while she stared fixedly at my manhood. Shannon slid up the bed to me and gave me a sensuous kiss and then lay beside me on the bed to watch Sondra's handiwork. Sondra opened her mouth slightly to give my cock a softer kiss and then snaked her tongue out to touch the head.

Shannon giggled in my ear, "This is great. We were planning on doing this sometime, but we just both don't really like men too much. We've had such bad luck in our relationships that we couldn't find anyone to try this with. And now you've come along. I know I can trust you and there is no relationship to worry about. We can just take this whole day and make love to you non-stop." She cuddled into my shoulder after saying this and ran her hands through the hair on my chest. She seemed content to just watch Sondra and give her a tip every now and again.

I was beyond the point of protesting her request. My conscience was damned anyway and if these two women wanted to fuck my brains out for a day, who was I to refuse. But my brain did get the better of me while Sondra was exploring me but not really sucking. Shannon had kept me out of control all of the time with her technique, but Sondra was not really accomplishing much. So I asked Shannon, "So you two are a couple?... a couple of lesbians?" She giggled, "I guess you could say that. I don't consider myself a lesbian, but I think Sondra would." Sondra nodded in the affirmative. Shannon then told her, "Come on Sondra, Stick that cock in your mouth, use lots of spit and suck on it. You've always wondered what it would be like to suck a cock. Don't come up short now." Sondra looked up at her for a moment and then did as she asked.

That definitely felt better for me. Even though she was a bit rough with her teeth, it was still very nice. I guess most guys will take a blowjob no matter how much experience is behind it. "So she has never given a blowjob before?"

Shannon replied, 'Nope. Never. She always wanted to try it, but was too chicken to. She has had sex with guys a few times back when she was a teenager, but for the last 10 years, she has only been with girls. We've both wanted a chance to spend some time with a man again. For me it would be to remember what it felt like to have that living, throbbing connection again, but for her, it would be losing her virginity again. She really has no recollection of what it was like. You're perfect for this! So I didn't plan this, but last night I texted Sondra and told her that we had our perfect man for the day. She came here ready to try this. I'm so excited for all of us. I assume you've never done this before either?" She paused for a moment and then added in a mock apology, "I hope you aren't mad that I invited my beautiful lesbian girlfriend over because I promised you would fuck her? I guess I could have asked you first?" I shook my head. What man didn't want a chance to 'convert' a lesbian? I nodded to her that I had never done anything like this before.

She smiled and continued, "When you get a chance, make sure you give it to both of us as hard as you can. And when you fuck her, don't let her be the boss. You take charge and give it to her. She tends to be quite bossy, so having a man around the house should help to settle her down. Enough talk. I am too horny to just lie here and not have you push my buttons."

And with that, she grabbed Sondra by the hair and aggressively pumped her head up and down on my cock a few times. This was more than Sondra was able to take and she came up gagging slightly. Shannon laughed at her, "Take more of him in your mouth and don't use your teeth. You suck our dildos better than that." Then she turned to me. "She gets bossy with me too, I am allowed to do that to her."

She crawled up my chest to offer her lips to me with a sensual kiss. When she released my lips, she moved up even further and then offered her breasts to me. I sucked in her nipple and swirled my tongue around it as it crinkled up in response. My hands swept across her body to caress whatever parts they could touch. My cock was starting to feel very good. Sondra's technique was improving already.

Chapter 12 A Choice For Sondra

I reveled in this attention. Being in bed with two women was an absolute dream come true. This was something I joked with my wife about, and of course she joked back, never once being serious. She always told me that if I could get Angelina Jolie to come to bed with me, then of course she would participate in a threesome. There really was no chance of that happening.

My fingers had found Shannon's pussy and I tried my best to awkwardly play with her clit. She didn't seem to mind that I wasn't able to give her my best effort. She just kept thrusting her breast into my mouth. She was breathing harder now. She was whispering in a husky voice, 'Use your teeth a little." And so I did drag my teeth across her nipple, and much to my surprise, she grabbed my head and pushed her breast even farther into my mouth. It took only seconds and she had an orgasm. Her body stiffened up and she moaned out loud. Very loud. After a couple of seconds, she collapsed on the bed. Both Sondra and I stopped what we were doing to look at her.

"That was fantastic. Oh Sondra, this is going to be a great day. I am so horny. I am going to be able to come a hundred times today. I can just feel it." Sondra smiled at her and she replied, "Yeah, this is pretty sexy. I don't mind sucking on his cock at all." She sounded surprised, "It is much better than I thought it would be." She looked at me, "Am I doing OK?"

"It was a little rough at the start, but you are doing great now. I am pretty close to blowing up here. Are you ready for that?" Sondra's eyebrows furrowed a bit and she looked at Shannon for some guidance. Shannon laughed and said, "I don't think you are ready for what he has got. You're a rookie at giving blowjobs, and he must have a huge load right now. I was sucking him before to build him up and he is so horny right now that he will likely pump a gallon into your mouth. I don't think you could take it. I guess you have to make a choice. Either you are going to take that huge load in your mouth or you can have it in your pussy."

Sondra looked perplexed as she did some form of math in her head as to what would be the best. Shannon slid down the bed and grabbed my cock and popped it into her mouth. She started to suck me slowly. Her mouth was so warm and soft. My hard cock re-hardened. After a while she stopped sucking and said to Sondra, "Let him fuck you. This is what you came here for. You can blow him later. I know he will be happy to let you. Come on. Lie on your back on this bed and spread your legs for him. I know he'd love to fuck you." Sondra looked at my cock tentatively for a few seconds, then looked at Shannon and said, "OK, I am ready to get laid. What should I do next?"

Shannon giggled at her. "Just lie back here and let him get up on top of you." Sondra did as she asked and as I got to my knees on the bed, Shannon rubbed her hand up and down Sondra's pussy. She encouraged her to spread her legs. "I hope you enjoy this Allan. This pussy is basically virgin territory, it's wet and it's waiting for you." As I got up on my knees and worked my way over to her, my erection waved painfully in the air. It looked downright mean and ready for action. And I was ready for action. I could hardly wait.

I was now positioned between her legs, and I brought my face down to hers. I told her to kiss me and put her arms around me. Her kiss was tentative, nervous, but her hands did move up and down my sides and back. I'm sure she could feel my cock resting on her slit, twitching in anticipation. I broke off her kiss and whispered in her ear so that Shannon could hear, "I am going to enter you and let you get yourself comfortable so it doesn't hurt or anything and then I am going to fuck you. Once I get going, I don't know that I will be able to stop, so you're just gonna have to take it."

She shuddered but nodded to me that this was OK. I grabbed a pillow, put it under ass to lift her up a little and spread her legs out wide. "Keep them out there. You have beautiful long legs and I want to see them right where they are now. I don't want them to move." She nodded that she understood. I spit in my hand just like a porn star to get my aching rod good and wet and then I guided it to her pussy. I made contact with her slit and looked at her face. She was oblivious to me. Her eyes were down trying to see her pussy. I slid my cock up and down a few times until the head of my cock was seated firmly at the entrance to her pussy. I then pushed firmly with the head of my cock and started to enter her.

Chapter 13 Are You Comfortable?

Sondra had an intense look on her face, and she grabbed Shannon's arm and gasped a silent "Ohhh." She was quite wet and the first inch or two went into her with no problem. I asked her, "Does that hurt?" "No, not at all, it just feels so....full." I withdrew a bit and slowly worked myself into her half inch by half inch. She kept her grip on Shannon's arm but her vision stayed completely focused on her pussy. I pulled my cock completely out of her. She gasped again. "Ok, I am going to slide into you again. How did that first bit feel?"

"Oh it felt good. It felt really good." She gasped again as the head of my cock penetrated her again. "It feels full and your cock feels alive, not like a dildo feels."

I laughed and assured her, "my cock is alive alright. You're going to feel that in a few seconds. I can't keep half fucking you like this." I entered her again and pumped her with short, slow strokes for a few seconds and then asked, "Does this hurt you? Are you comfortable?"

"No, it doesn't hurt at all, but as far as..." I didn't wait for the rest of what she was going to say, I shifted my body and plunged my cock into her as far as it could go. My groin was pushing against hers as my cock was in her as far as it would go.

Sondra shrieked and looked up at me almost indignant. Her face looked like it was masking some pain and then as I rocked on her keeping her pinned to the bed, her look changed to one of angry shock. She started to talk again, but I cut her off by starting to pump my cock in and out of her, making a point of driving her into the bed. The pillow under her gave me a great angle of attack, and I grabbed those long legs and kept her pinned below me. She wasn't going anywhere. "Are you hurting? Or is this OK?" She was grunting as she took the brunt of each thrust, "OH, OH, OH, No, I am not hurting. My god, you're so deep in me, I can't even move. You should stop. OH, OH, OH, I'm not comfortable with this."

"How does it feel?"

"It feels incredible."

"Then if I'm not hurting you, why should I stop?" I was getting off on this. Her tight pussy squeezed the whole length of my cock. At the rate I was going, it was going to be hard for me to stop soon anyway.

"Shannon, I just need a minute, I'm feeling a bit weird about this whole thing. Please tell him to stop." Her voice sounded a bit panicky.

Shannon interceded, "Keep your cock in her, but stop fucking for a second." That was easier said than done, but I managed to slow down and then keep her pinned down to the bed as I had her before. Her pussy felt fantastic. I was pushing the base of my groin into her clit, and I knew it had to feel good for her despite how mixed up her feelings might be at the moment.

As her and Shannon spoke to each other, I had the chance to look at her body. She was a real beauty. Long and lean. Her pert breasts were firm with long pointy nipples. I ran my hands up and down her legs. Then I realized that she was humping against my cock, probably in an effort to get more clitoral stimulation. I laughed to myself. There was no way she was uncomfortable with this. She was enjoying it way too much. She just didn't like not being in control.

I interrupted them. "Shannon told me to fuck you and take charge. Don't give me any excuses about not liking this. Look... you are humping me right now. You're loving this." They both looked down and Sondra's face went red with embarrassment. Her hips were slowly gyrating against me. "The only thing she is uncomfortable with right now is that she is not in control. She wants this, so I am going to get started again." I began to fuck her in as controlled a fashion as I could.

She persisted, "If we could just change positions, it would be better." She was starting to breathe heavily underneath me. "It feels like you're just fucking me for your pleasure."

"I am" I assured her. "But you are enjoying this too. I'm going to put you on your hands and knees and give you a chance to be more comfortable, but I don't think you will feel any different about me when I blow my load into you."

I pulled out of her and helped her turn over. I made sure I kept a good grip on her so she wouldn't sneak away. I was so horny I was out of control and there was no way I wouldn't be satisfied. As I positioned myself behind her, I said to Shannon, "why don't you let her please you for a while?" She smiled and moved over to Sondra, and positioned herself so Sondra could eat her. I was holding Sondra firmly by the hips and pushed her forward a bit. "Come on, help Shannon out. In my whole life, I have always wanted to see girl on girl sex. Today I get my chance. And while you're at it, use one of your hands to play with your clit?"

Sondra did as I told her, and found that familiar territory between Shannon's legs. Immediately Shannon got this glazed look in her eyes. Apparently Sondra knew how to eat pussy.

What a view! These two beautiful women having sex on the bed in front of me, was something out of a dream for me. I had always wondered what it would look like. Here I was, right next to it. I could see Sondra's fingers furiously working on her clit, and I couldn't wait any longer. I told her to pull her pussy lips apart for me, and then I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I grabbed her hips tightly and slowly but firmly pulled her back onto my cock. I used a strong grip to make her realize that I was fucking her and she had very little to say about it.

Shannon immediately slid forward to make sure Sondra could keep sucking on her and this basically trapped Sondra between us. Shannon looked up and smiled at me. Her eyes were full of lust as she lost control. In a throaty voice, she whispered, "I'm next. You have to fuck me next."

I was building up to my climax and looked at her beautiful body and face. My voice was intense, "I'll fuck you anyway you want it. Just let me finish with Sondra. Fuck she feels so tight."

Shannon was enthralled with the sensations that Sondra was giving her and she tensed up and began her climax. Her intensity simply rubbed off on Sondra and I and we both began ours as well. She body stiffened up and tried to pull away, but I held her tightly by the hips and absolutely rammed my cock into her pussy. I was like an animal, and although she had tried to get loose only seconds ago, she was now responding back. Her pussy literally clamped down on my cock. I could feel her muscles clenching in waves down the length of my cock. .

I re-adjusted my grip on her hips and with about 5 frantic pumps, I started to come. By the time my semen began to pump into her, she was locked onto my cock moaning loudly into Shannon's pussy. My grip on her was firm and I absolutely nailed her. I had the sense in the middle of my orgasm that she realized what was going on, and tried to get away from me. But that wasn't happening. I literally lifted her off the bed and ploughed my cock into her until I sort of lost touch with reality. My god, she felt fantastic!

Chapter 14 Time to Reload

When I came back to my senses, I realized that Sondra was sort of struggling half heartedly to get away from me. Shannon was holding Sondra's head near her pussy, and was looking at me in amazement. "OOOh, I want some of that. Oh, you just turned into an animal and fucked her! My god that was so sexy. Sondra, don't move. It's done now. Just enjoy that cock inside you. Appreciate what it feels like. Lick me some more. I am so horny."

I was still very tense and realized that I still had an iron grip on her hips. She was locked onto me as long as I held her like that. I stayed that way for a while as I couldn't stand any movement. I reveled in her tightness. Sondra gave in and did begin to lick Shannon's pussy again. We stayed like that for a minute or so and Shannon squealed in another orgasm. I couldn't take any more and collapsed out of Sondra's pussy, my cock half hard and lightly twitching.

I was catching my breath when I felt Shannon crawling up the bed towards me. She had a real smirk on her face as she approached me. "Don't move Sondra. Just stay the way you are. As for you," she looked at me, "spread your legs." I did so and she went down on my cock and gently licked it. She was cleaning me off. Normally my cock is so sensitive after coming that I can't stand any pressure on it for a minute or two, but she was so talented with her mouth that she knew when to cool things down and when to just kiss me gently. When she was finished, she smiled at me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

She turned her attention to Sondra. "Now it's time to clean you up too. Why don't you roll over on your back and lift your knees up to your chest?" Sondra hadn't moved and I assumed that she was in the after glow of her orgasm. She slowly rolled over and did as she was told. I then blurted out, "You're going to eat her out now? Right after I've fucked her?" "Of course I am silly. It would be rude not to." "OK, OK, I've just never seen anything like that before." My thoughts trailed off. This was just too much.