It's Been a Long Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
squango
squango
3 Followers

She squealed softly to herself as her orgasm washed over her. Her arm held my mouth on her nipple. She stayed like this for a few seconds and her body began to relax from its high. Her voice cracked as she said, "Don't stop. Please, don't stop. Just do it softer for a moment so I can catch my breath. That was so fantastic."

I continued to suck on her nipple and slid my finger up and down her slit. She laid there in bliss while her orgasm subsided. It felt like her body was almost back to normal, and suddenly in a second, she tensed up, squealing again, her pelvis pushing against my fingers. Again she held my mouth on her nipple as this happened.

"Don't stop, suck softer" she said as she came back down again. Her hips found my finger and I slid it partially into her pussy. I could feel the muscles tensing around it, trying to grab it. Her slick juices were allowing it to move freely in and out. After another minute or so, she gasped, "Suck harder, nibble it," and she came again; I could feel the powerful muscles of her pussy grasping my finger. "Push your finger in further." She squealed to me in a high pitch. "Push it in!" I did what she asked and slowly fucked her with my finger, while I continued to flick her nipple with my tongue.

Finally, she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my mouth off of her nipple and pushed my head to her shoulder. "Stop sucking" she panted. "Stop it. Keep moving your finger," she said this between breaths. Her rib cage was expanding with each breath and her legs had closed on my hand to keep my finger from escaping. "My god that was fantastic. That was so intense. Keep moving your finger slowly inside of me. It feels so good... ohh!" she groaned; her voice trailed off and after a couple of minutes, her hips stopped moving and she relaxed beside me.

Chapter 7 Blow Job Queen "Thank you for that," she gasped as she sat up. That was so sexy. "Oh, I feel so good right now. How was that for you?" As she said this, she looked down at my rock hard cock. It was twitching with my heart beat and I was obviously turned on. "Oh my!" she said. "Why don't you lie back on the bed and let me have a look at that thing for you."

I needed no further convincing and laid on my back. She leaned forward slowly until she was only inches away from it. Her eyes were locked on it and her hands were on my body near my cock, but they had not touched it. She kept her eyes on my cock and said out loud, but mostly to herself, "I haven't seen a real cock in so long. My goodness, it looks so hard. It is twitching - did I turn you on that much?"

I responded, "Obviously you did. You are gorgeous. You were sexier than that woman in the car when I was younger."

She turned her head to look at me, "Really? That is so sweet of you to say."

"It is the truth," I told her. "This cock is hard tonight because you made it that way. You are a very sexy woman."

She looked at me and smiled, "I need to keep my end of the bargain. I need to suck your cock for you, just like the woman in your story did. You are in for a real treat because I am the Blow Job Queen."

"What did you call yourself?" I blurted out with a laugh.

She responded, "It sounds funny to say it now, but my ex used to call me the 'blow job queen'. I was very good at giving blow jobs. He made me blow him at least twice a day. He trained me to deep throat and do many different things." She kept on, "Lots of guys agreed that I was fantastic at it."

I interjected when she said this, "How would other guys know about that?" She dropped her eyes downward, "My husband used to make me suck off his friends sometimes."

My eyes widened in indignation, "What did he do? You have to be kidding me?"

"No, I'm not. A couple of times when he lost all of his money at poker he offered blowjobs from me to all of the guys so he could keep playing. Actually he made me do it several times. Everyone said it was fantastic and that I was very good at it."

I was angry now. "You mean that he really did that to you? I can't believe it. That is just inhuman. I can't let you give me a blow job with that kind of a memory in your head."

She turned to me and smiled softly. "My marriage wasn't very good to me; you can't do anything about that. But if I want to, I can give you a blow job. This is first time in the last five or more years that I actually have the urge to do it. You've been so good to me that I really want to do it for you. It will please me to do it. And I guarantee it will be the best blow job of your life."

She turned her head towards my cock which had softened slightly because of the line of conversation and then grabbed the base of my cock. I kept my mouth shut and she opened hers. "Such a nice, firm cock, and all of that lubrication on the head. That lubrication is there because of me. I made you horny because you think I am beautiful and sexy.... I wonder what you taste like?" She moved her body around on the bed so that she was between my legs and was facing me. Her grip on my cock had firmed me up again and she stuck her tongue out to lick the head of my cock. "Mmm," she moaned. "Watch me as I do this for you." Then she locked her eyes on to mine and covered my cockhead with her mouth.

It felt so warm, and I moaned out loud with surprise when she started. She quickly had me squirming in her grip and her eye contact was so sexy. It was something I had never experienced before. She was performing for me with her eyes and showing me that she was okay with this. She gave me a playful wink and suddenly I realized why she called herself the blowjob queen.

She pushed down on my cock and took the whole thing in her mouth with no effort at all. This was a surprise, but not the end of it. Her throat began milking my shaft and head in a way that I had never experienced before. The pressure was intense but felt fantastic. She kept this up for about thirty seconds and then came up for air. My cock popped out of her mouth and she smiled at me. "Do you mind if I take my time doing that while I finger myself to an orgasm?"

I put my head back on the pillow and said "I don't care what you do, just do that again. I've never felt anything like that before in my life." She straddled my leg and began to grind her pussy on it. She had a self satisfied smile on her face and then went back to my cock and I was in heaven.

She was truly a master at fellatio. She brought me to the edge of coming many times in the next five minutes, but always managed to keep me under her control. I was in sexual bliss and laid there moaning almost in agony. She was really enjoying herself and I felt her fingers go down to her crotch and start working their magic. I didn't know how much longer I could last, but finally, she looked up at me and smiled, "I am ready to come. When I do, I am going to suck every drop of your semen out of your cock. It won't be so much you having an orgasm; it will be me taking your semen from you. I am going to suck you dry and I promise you, you will love it."

She went back to her work, fingering herself eagerly, and in a very short time had me throbbing madly. I felt her body tense up and then heard that familiar little squeal as her orgasm hit her. I was ready to come, but not ready for what happened next. She swallowed my cock whole again and this time clamped down on it with a force I didn't know someone could apply. I caught my breath with the intensity, and with a strong rhythmic pace she began to milk my cock. My semen started to burst forward, but she held her mouth firm and literally controlled my ejaculation and sucked my sperm out at the pace she wanted. She kept me under her control and simply sucked me dry. My cock remained hard in her mouth for over a minute as she drained me. It was so intense, but also the most pleasurable blow job I had ever had in my life.

When she finally let me go, she looked at me and smiled knowingly. She crawled back up the bed and laid her head on my chest. She looked completely satisfied with herself. It was obvious she knew that she had done something for me that I had never experienced before. I pulled the blankets over us and we both sighed sleepily. We were satisfied sexually, still a bit drunk and very tired. We fell asleep and when I awoke the next morning, we hadn't moved. We both still had smiles on our faces.

squango
squango
3 Followers