It's Better This Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,674 Followers

The next day I went to see Jason. Jason was very concerned. "This is above my pay grade. However, I have just the people who can help. They're expensive but you are looking out for your life so who gives a shit," he said. "I think that they're ex-CIA, although sometimes I think that they're ex-KGB," he continued, laughing as he made the KGB remark.

I met with Dmitri and Simon the same day. I gave them a $20,000 advance. They wired my house for video and audio the next morning while Jackson was at work, and told me to avoid physical proximity to Jackson and to stay at my Aunt's house and to go out as little as possible. They even posted a rotating twenty four hour inconspicuous guard at Claire's house. I initially thought that was overkill, but they convinced me that I was in danger and that Jackson and his whore may become desperate.

When Simon called me the next day to report that all the electronics had been installed in my house he also gave me a report on Mary Ann's criminal background. She was a con artist who had served several years in jail and once had been arrested for attempted murder, although the authorities couldn't make it stick when their star witness disappeared.

Simon also told me that he had gotten the ibuprofen lab report and that it showed a rare form of poison that would have caused death within seventy two hours if I had taken the pills.

Jackson did bring Mary Ann to our house for some fucking that very night. Their pillow talk was more revealing than the fucking.

"How does your bitch wife keep avoiding our attempts to put her down?" Mary Ann asked. "Has she ever said anything to you about it?"

"No, she hasn't, and I tried to draw her out. I asked her about a stain on the garage floor and she told me that there was a minor leak of some kind of fluid. She that she didn't know what the fluid was, so she just had her car towed. She said that she never asked what the problem was and no one ever told her," Jackson related.

"Shit. Looks like Cameron fucked up that job for us. He must have made the leak too blatant. What about the carbon monoxide and pills?" Mary Ann asked.

"There was no real way to innocently bring those up, so I never asked her about them. The pills are still in the medicine cabinet so maybe she just took another pain killer, or didn't have her normal headaches," he replied.

"We have to be more direct. We need to get an 'accident' expert involved, and I have just the guy for it!"

"Good, sweetie; now suck my dick again while we both think about how we're going to spend Justine's millions and never have to work again."

With this information the case was turned over to the police. The very next day they got a warrant for all of Mary Ann's and Jackson's phones, and when her "accident" guy agreed to kill me that very week for $25,000 they preemptively arrested all three of them as soon as Mary Ann met the accident guy and passed him a $12,500 down payment.

Since Jackson had cheated, under the prenup he got nothing in the ensuing quickie divorce. He also had never bothered to check my will. Under it he would not have gotten all of my money, as he apparently assumed. He would have gotten the house, our possessions, and $500,000. The rest of the money would have gone to my charity and a dozen others that were dear to my heart.

Since Jackson was a first time offender he cut a deal and got ten years by pleading guilty and agreeing to testify against the other two. They saw the handwriting on the wall, too, and plead guilty in exchange for twenty two year sentences.

My second marriage left me shell-shocked. Now thirty six, I questioned if I wanted to get married again. Jason tried to talk me into staying in town and having a relationship with him, but I wanted a clean break. Maybe a move would sweeten me on the idea of another marriage.

First I did something that I thought that I would never do. I got a nose job and a boob job. I got the best plastic surgeon in the country and by the time that I recovered from the surgeries everyone who knew me said that I looked as beautiful as my mother had ever looked – in other words "awesome!"

I hired an eager young woman with a strong social conscience to run my Autism Charity. Then, at age thirty seven, I moved more than a thousand miles away to a city with a thriving social scene and the need for more charitable involvement. My goals were simple: work on charitable endeavors about twenty-thirty hours a week (not counting the numerous charitable social events I intended to plan), treat everyone I met with respect, work on sculpting my body, and – most importantly – regularly get my brains fucked out.

Because of my friendliness, wealth, and appearance, I was a big hit in my new community. In all modesty I could have gotten virtually any guy there to fuck me. My only requirements were that they had to be single – I wasn't going to do to some other marriage what had been done to mine – and they got an STD clearance, because I wasn't going to use condoms.

I gave any guy I was interested in fucking the STD-clearance condition after the first or second date. I never had anyone turn me down. For guys that I had non-exclusive extended relationships with I had them get updated clearances. I fucked guys from ages twenty one to sixty one.

Three years after my move I had an epiphany.

On a Saturday afternoon I had invited two twenty six year old studs, Will and Trent, to my mini-mansion. After some time at the pool they both removed their trunks, causing their hard cocks to spring out. One removed my bikini top while the other removed my bottom. I feigned reluctance as they carried me into the shade and threw two large chaise lounge cushions onto the pool deck.

I could no longer fake reluctance when Will started eating my shaved pussy while Trent sucked one tit and massaged the other. "God, I love your big natural boobs," Trent moaned between sucks – I didn't correct him. Will was too busy getting me off to say anything.

After I came down from an orgasm induced by Will's stimulation of my clit and fingering of my cunt, they turned me on my hands and knees. Trent stuck his cock in my mouth, which I eagerly tongued and sucked, while Will ran his cock over my soaking wet slit a few times before burying it in my pussy. Once buried, Will pounded hard.

I sucked Trent as hard and eagerly as I could, while also manipulating one of his testicles with one hand. I needed to get him off before Will got me off. I succeeded when several large charges hit the back of my throat.

I had just finished swallowing the last of Trent's load when Will started fingering my pucker hole while fucking me. I immediately had a powerful orgasm, which was extended when Will blasted my pussy with his man cream.

We moved to my bed and Trent and Will took turns fucking me the rest of the afternoon, including in some positions that I did not think were humanly possible.

I was almost out of it, with Trent's cock still buried in my pussy from the rear, when the phone rang.

"Hello," I groggily answered.

"Hello, Justine, this is mother," said the very proper voice on the other end.

I wanted to say 'Why in the fuck are you calling me, you haughty bitch,' but I kept my cool.

I primarily said "Yes," "No," "Really," or "That's nice," while she continued talking. With Trent's cock still in my pussy, still hard, and once in a while twitching, that was about the extent of my ability to communicate. That is until her normal obnoxious coup de grace.

"You know, Justine, we have several nice suitable gentlemen to introduce you to if you would come home. You really should get married again, that's the proper thing to do."

Just then Trent pulled his cock out and Will stuck his in. As he started to slow fuck me I mumbled into the phone, "No, Grace, it's better this way," then hung up as Trent started working a butt plug into my ass.

imhapless
imhapless
3,674 Followers