It's Legal in California Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate smiled as she began to suck on Hyacinth's breasts in earnest. The Korean girl had a knack for finding a person's kink and walking right up to the line without making them feel awkward, or quite going too far.

"My cousin Katie has been teaching me lots of things when we're alone. If our favorite grandpa wants to watch us have fun, it's ok."

Hyacinth moaned as Kate slipped a finger under her red panties and lightly traced her pussy lips. She was dripping wet, Kate's finger easily slid through the hairless folds ever so carefully, teasing and touching.

Kate turned the smaller girl fully onto the chaise and began kissing her way down Hyacinth's tight, toned belly. Hooking two fingers into the Korean girl's waistband, she quickly and expertly pulled her panties off.

"Grandpa," Kate looked at the customer who had unzipped his pants and freed a surprisingly nice-looking cock into the changing room air. "Hyacinth has been naughty. She went and got her perfect little pussy pierced."

The old man let out a slight groan as Kate bent down and tugged at the metal stud piercing the Korean girl's clitoral hood with her lips. Just a slight pull and then she dipped her tongue into the steaming hole just below.

Hyacinth always tasted delicious. Kate was no stranger to eating pussy. Jen, Maria, and she had discovered how much fun they could have during one slumber party and had entertained each other many nights since. However, if Kate was being perfectly honest, Hyacinth was sweeter and lighter than both of her friends and she didn't hold back as she began to lap at the juices flowing from the tiny Asian girl.

Hyacinth whimpered her toned thighs spreading wide giving Kate better access and not-quite innocently giving Mr. Kincaid a better view.

"Katie you shouldn't be doing that. Grandpa is watching."

Mr. Kincaid whimpered himself, mumbling something quietly as he began to stroke his cock through the open slot of his pants.

"I like when Grandpa watches. It makes me wet."

Kate stopped licking just long enough to look at the older man and give him a wink, before returning to the delicious treat before her.

Hyacinth had a nice compact little pussy, her lips just barely opening and her anal starfish peeking out just below. The Korean girl didn't have an ounce of fat and Kate felt like she could just pick her up and spin her any way she desired. She wondered if that's how Justin had felt when he was manhandling her the night before.

"Grandpa do you see how Katie is playing with me. Your naughty granddaughters play games like this all the time."

Hyacinth gasped as Kate slipped first one and then two of her long slender fingers into her tight folds and began finger fucking her.

"Oh shit grandpa, she's fucking me. Her fingers aren't as big as your penis, but they feel amazing."

The Korean girl started giving a step-by-step description of everything Kate was doing, her voice pitched slightly higher, slightly more girly than normal.

Kate began to suck on Hyacinth's pierced clit, in a steady rhythm, even as her fingers continued plunging in and out.

Hyacinth's narration became more erratic, interspersed with moans, whimpers, and groans. Her hands gripping Kate's head and smashing it tighter to her dripping pussy.

Mr. Kincaid was gasping, his hand pumping up and down as he stared at the two girls. His face was turning redder and his breathing ever shallower as he looked at the two beautiful girls entwined on the couch. Without tearing his eyes from the scene before him he grabbed a silk teddy, one that probably cost $300, and wrapped his cock in it. With a grunt, he came spurt after spurt into the imported garment.

Kate heard the grunt and knew that their customer was done, but she didn't slow down. Hyacinth was close. Kate could tell by the way her stomach was rippling and the cute little gasps she kept making. Digging her fingers deep she curled them up towards the spongy wall looking for the smaller girl's G-spot, even as her tongue continued to abuse Hyacinth's clit.

With a shuddering cry of "Fuck yes. Grandpa! Katie's making me come. Don't tell grandma." She came in a flood of juice and a spasm in her core.

Kate slid up the Korean girl's slightly sweaty body and whispered in her ear. "That was amazing. I bet you earned us the biggest tip old Kincaid has ever dreamed of."

Looking at their older customer, she said, "I think we need to get dressed. We might get in trouble if we don't get back to work."

Wiping his brow with a handkerchief, even as he tucked his now shriveled cock back into his pants, Kincaid said, "Of course girls. That was a lot of fun. I'm glad you could enjoy yourself," looking embarrassed he continued, "and thanks for not getting upset at my perverse thoughts."

Hyacinth walked over to the older man, still naked. Juices streaked her legs and her pussy was still puffy with its recent excitement. Bending down she kissed him on the forehead.

"It's okay. I think my grandpa is kind of sexy. It's nice knowing he likes to look at his granddaughters."

The old man blushed and looked away, before smiling and saying, "I might have to come watch my granddaughters play more often." He got up as the girls continued to dress. "I'll take one of everything. In a size six, of course. I think someone dropped some money next to the chair."

With that, he slipped out of the dressing room letting the girls finish dressing. Kate picked up the carefully folded bills. "He left us $400. I don't think I'll let him know that your pussy is so delicious I'd probably eat it for free."

"Next time, this granddaughter will get her turn to eat out her older cousin. Or maybe its sister?" She looked at Kate and grinned.

Kate had flinched ever so slightly when her friend mentioned eating her cousin. Did she notice?

"He's pretty harmless for an old pervert. If he wants us to be sisters I don't mind. We'd have to have different dads though, we don't look that much alike."

Kate yelped as Hyacinth smacked her on the butt. "Wiseass. It is a nice one, though." Gathering up the lingerie they had taken into the room, including the soiled teddy they carried it all to the register.

Kate looked at the clock, it was almost three. She was going to get off work in just an hour. She started to wonder what Justin was doing. What he was thinking. Was he thinking of her? What was she going to do? It wasn't okay to want to fuck your cousin, was it? Sighing she went back to work.

12